Meet a baby meal planner for smarter and healthier babies. Scientists say the first 1,000 days of life open up a unique opportunity to build strong foundations for health and brain development by nutrition. Designed based on pediatric guidelines, Nuttri can help you to track what your baby eats, and when, and to plan optimal baby meals.
Discover an abundance of whole food ingredients to plan your baby led weaning, or purée feeding. Create personalized baby meals and benefit from our baby food tracker and expert tips. Explore which ingredients to buy and baby food recipes based on your baby’s needs and stages of weaning. Identify common allergens, seasonal foods, and when to choose organic. Nuttri is helpful to bring with you on grocery store visits with its simple buying guide and baby food recipes. Nuttri keeps you informed and ensures parenting and feeding your baby will be fun, safe, and easy!
★ Your Baby’s Nutritional Needs Met
Your baby’s nutritional needs differ from those of adults. Learn what pediatricians and dietitians recommend for your baby’s first foods. Discover 80 whole food ingredients organized by the weaning stages and the four essential food groups (vegetables & fruit, grain products, protein-rich foods, and milk & alternatives).
★ Get Tips to Make Your Life Easier
Find out which foods are in season, low in pesticides, and common allergens to simplify your visits to the grocery store. Each ingredient also comes with recipes for simple baby led weaning. Don’t miss out on feeding tips for your baby’s development from the AAP, FDA, CPS, and NHS.
★ Keep Track of What Your Baby Eats
Nuttri helps make parenting easier with just one click of a button. You can easily keep a history of your baby’s nutrition with the baby food tracker, which keeps a record of the foods your baby has safely tried. You can also create a watchlist of foods that might be potential allergies and sensitivities. Tracking progress cues are visible in the baby meal planner itself to introduce new foods to your baby one at a time.
★ Design Colorful Meal Plans
Design baby meal plans with bright and colorful food icons. Intuitively mix new foods with ones that have already been tried. Nuttri will help you make sure you are covering the four essential food groups every day to reduce the chance of nutritional deficiencies.
Feeding a variety of natural foods is good for:
- Obesity prevention: Eating a variety of foods, especially vegetables and fruit, helps babies develop a healthier and diverse diet for long-term health benefits.
- Allergy prevention: Exposing babies to a variety of natural food ingredients early on can help to reduce the chances of developing food allergies. Based the recommendations from the American Academy of Pediatrics, peanut butter should be one of the first foods tried!
- Development: Babies develop motor skills and senses, as well as social and language skills, through exploring various textures and flavors of foods. Try baby led weaning if you haven’t considered it yet.
- Reducing risk: Homemade baby food from whole foods is healthier because there is a less likely they will contain preservatives, additives, additional sugar or salt.
For help, questions or support, please e-mail us at: email@example.com.
Try Nuttri now and feel free to tell us what you like, and what could be improved!
Follow us on:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/NuttriApp
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NuttriApp/