(Re)discover your music, get daily recommendations and playlists from our music experts, stream, import - do both simultaneously and in Lossless (FLAC)... indulge your ears!
New design, new interface.
This new application for Android is faster and more stable, with an improved search engine ! Qobuz Music lets you enjoy the integral Qobuz experience - the most unique online music service in the world.
Regarding the main features of the Qobuz app:
- Listen/Stream in high quality and import in CD quality (gapless)
- Qobuz Discoveries and Playlists
- Set up your local music library for listening to your music when no Wi-Fi/cellular connection is available - so you can enjoy your music at home or on the go, and even on a plane.
Qobuz.com is an online music service offering unlimited music, high quality downloads, a wealth of exclusive editorial content, digital booklets, a comprehensive catalogue of albums across all genres, including all major and all independent labels.
Qobuz.com is an online music service: subscriptions for unlimited streaming, high-quality downloads, music magazine. Its comprehensive catalogue covers all music genres, including all the major labels and a great many independent labels.
Qobuz is the only service in the world to offer unlimited streaming in true CD Quality (FLAC 16 bits/44 kHz), through its Qobuz Hi-Fi subscription.
The Qobuz app for Android smartphones and tablets enables you to enjoy your Purchases and Hi-Fi subscription in CD Quality, even when you are on the go and not connected.
The NAD BluOS Controller App brings your music to life. Simply connect your Android tablet or phone to your home network and follow the setup instructions for full-featured control of your network-connected NAD BluOS music systems. This app will search your network and find compatible NAD devices for a smarter music experience that fuses decades of HiFi research and innovation with the world’s most advanced audio software.
With the NAD BluOS Controller App everything is at your fingertips: on-demand access to your music libraries on your home network, thousands of live TuneIn® radio stations from around the world, downloadable studio master recordings with wireless access from HDtracks® andHighresaudio®, plus NAD’s expanding collection of the world’s best music services including Deezer®, JUKE®, Murfie®, Qobuz®, Rdio®, Rhapsody®, Slacker Radio®, Spotify®, TIDAL®, and WiMP®.
It’s one app that will change the way you listen to music with your NAD – forever.
Sold in over 80 countries, NAD Electronics was founded in 1972 by a collective of audio-industry specialists: manufacturers, retailers, distributors, musicians and music lovers. The brand is world-renowned for its award-winning line of high quality components for audio, home theatre and custom installation applications. With over 40 years of audio design expertise, NAD products consistently deliver outstanding performance, innovation, value and simplicity.
To hide this license app icon from the launcher, start this license app and click "hide launcher icon"
Stream all your music, videos and photos to various devices in your house:
• DLNA TVs and music receivers from popular TV and HiFi brands
• gaming consoles
• local Android playback
BubbleUPnP can access your media from a lot of sources, including:
• UPnP/DLNA media servers
• local media stored on your Android device
• popular cloud media storage providers
• media from other apps using Share/Send such as: web browsers, file managers...
• ...and more!
BubbleUPnP is a versatile app packed with many features for you to discover, some of which are:
• extensive Chromecast support: play incompatible Chromecast media with transcoding(*): MKV, AVI, MOV, WMV, WTV, RMVB, TS, FLAC, WMA, ..., subtitles with custom appearance, audio/video track selection (*)
• fast and secure Internet access to your home media while on the go, from mobile and WiFi networks (*)
• playback queue, editable playlists, scrobbling, sleep timer, various shuffle modes
• integrated full screen image viewer and controller
• play media to your Android device from other devices (renderer functionality)
• access all local and cloud media from other devices (media server functionality)
• media download to your SD Card
• ...and much more!
(*) Some features are provided by BubbleUPnP Server, an optional software that can be installed on any machine on your local network to provide
additional services. To learn more about BubbleUPnP Server, visit http://bubblesoftapps.com/bubbleupnpserver.
Some features are restricted and can be unlocked by purchasing the BubbleUPnP License app.
You won't even need a Logitech Squeezebox to make SqueezePlayer work - just download the (free) Squeezebox-Server (see below)
★★★ Stream your Music via WiFi or Mobile Connection ★★★
Make your music free! Now you can take all your music with you - car, school, work, garden, anywhere in your house.
SqueezePlayer is able to stream your local music (see below for supported formats), internet radio stations or songs from Apps like Last.FM, Deezer or WiMP from your Squeezebox-Server directly to your mobile or tablet. (Rhapsody, Napster and Pandora NOT working right now, due to licensing issues, Spotify only works with the help of triodes plugin installed in a Squeezebox-Server).
For playback to be working via 3G you will need to open/forward port 9000 and 3483 on your router (as well as setting up a DynDNS service). As networking/streaming from your home network via internet is not straightforward, please also visit my growing tutorial: http://www.squeezeplayer.com/2011/05/how-to-connect-via-3g/
SqueezePlayer is a playback App - you won't be able to control your Squeezebox (nor itself) with it. But there are enough Apps out there being a perfect fit: OrangeSqueeze, SqueezeCommander, Squeeze Control or free alternatives like the official Logitech App, Squeezer or SqueezeDroid.
From the main screen of SqueezePlayer you can jump directly to any of these App, where you mobile will be among all other players as long as SqueezePlayer is activated.
In OrangeSqueeze this also works the other way round: it will start SqueezePlayer automatically from the players list, so here it is highly integrated.
By the way: if you have any problem with SqueezePlayer, please contact me! I'm very happy to help you sort all problems out: support(at)squeezeplayer.com
★★★ Supported Music Formats ★★★
SqueezePlayer can stream FLAC, MP3, WAV and PCM natively (i.e. these are decoded directly on your Android Device)
Your SqueezeboxServer will be able to convert other file types (Ogg, mp4) to FLAC or mp3 on the fly, so these will play as well. (You can check the settings screen of your Squeezebox Server under Advanced->File Types what other file types will be transcoded to FLAC or mp3).
Please note that the inbuilt server of the Touch will not be able to transcode as much as a real server, you will be bound to the natively support formats!
★★★ Requirements ★★★
For SqueezePlayer to work you need to set up the Logitech Squeezebox Server (recently renamed to "Logitech Media Server").
You can download it here: http://downloads.slimdevices.com/LogitechMediaServer_v7.7.1/
SqueezePlayer will also work with the integrated server of the Squeezebox Touch (but be aware, that this one cannot convert as many formats as a real server).
I test against version 7.5 - 7.7 of the server.
Equalizer lets you adjust sound effect levels so that you get the best out of your Music or Audio coming out of your phone. Apply Equalizer Presets based on Music Genre, or quickly create your own custom preset with the 5 band Equalizer controller. Additional Audio Effects supported include: Bass Booster, Virtualizer and Reverb Presets.
★ Permissions: Requires INTERNET_PERMISSION for downloading additional widget skins.
★ Requires Android 2.3 Gingerbread or up. Custom ROMs may not work due to issues with the ROM. If your ROM works please post so that others know. If you have issues, please contact us and let us know what ROM you are using.
★ 11 Stock Presets
★ Preset auto-detection (See list of supported players below)
★ 5 Band-level Equalizer Controller
★ Audio sampler to test your Equalizer settings
★ Bass Booster
★ Reverb Presets
★ Integrates with stock Android Music player
★ Works on both wired and Bluetooth A2DP headsets
★ Works with streaming music like Pandora, Spotify, etc.
★ Power Mode options to enable/disable effects
★ Beautiful 4x1 and 2x1 Equalizer widgets for your home-screen
★ Additional widget skins available for download
★ Transparent background mode available for widgets
★ Notification shortcut available for quick access
★ Fully optimized for phones and tablets
★ No root required
Full features include: (Requires purchasing Unlock key)
★ Save Custom Presets
★ Delete, Edit, Rename Presets
★ Create Home-screen shortcut for Presets
★ Backup and Restore Presets from SD card
Stock presets include:
★ Heavy Metal
★ Hip Hop
★ Latin (New)
Equalizer does not work with all music players. Some have equalizers of their own, and others are just not compatible. If you have issues with your music player please contact us. We recommend using Google Play Music, Meridian Mobile, or Omich player.
Installation of Unlock Key:
This is an unlock key and not a stand-alone application, all you need to do is download the key and install it on your device. The first time you open it you will see a dialog and you will then be taken to our Equalizer application, that's all you need to do!
We appreciate your feedback and encourage you to help us improve our products. Visit our website http://www.smartandroidapps.com and don't forget to check out our other apps in the market.
Known issue with Jellybean devices:
Audio is not as loud when equalizer is enabled. See link for more details:
Smart Android Apps, LLC
Plus, subscribers in the US, UK, and Germany: Your personal radio station on your phone: Choose an artist or genre and Last.fm builds the perfect playlist just for you!
• GPS is used to display nearby upcoming events
• Contacts and Accounts are used on certain phones to optionally sync your Last.fm friends with your contacts
• Calendars are used on certain phones to optionally sync your Last.fm events with your calendar
• Logs are used for the built-in bug reporter
* Scrobbling of the built-in media players on some Motorola and Samsung phones is not currently supported. On these devices, you can install a 3rd party media player that supports scrobbling.
Have a song stuck in your head? You can also search by singing or humming into SoundHound, making it the only app in the world that can give you results through this sing/hum search.
As you SoundHound, you have access to:
· Artist and band biographies
· Album release date and band info
· LiveLyrics, moving real-time with the music
· Music videos
· Song previews and album reviews
· Easy sharing of your favorite discoveries to Facebook and Twitter
· Add your searches to an Rdio or Spotify playlist or quick link to stream
· Purchase songs or albums instantly in Google Play
· Ad free experience
Beyond the SoundHound search, you can also explore:
· Top music charts across various genres
· Music map of discoveries near you and around the world
· Facebook and Twitter updates from your favorite performers
· Featured artist birthdays, everyday
· Weekly featured song, video, artist and album
· Similar artist and album recommendations
· Your own history of previous searches (register to ensure your discoveries are never lost!)
Reviews and Honors
◦ Top 10 Must-Have Apps - Bob Tedeschi, NY Times
◦ Essential App - "Seriously fast" - John Herrman, Gizmodo
◦ "Genius, isn't it?" - B.B.C. World Radio
◦ "This is amazing... insane, right?" - David Pogue, NY Times
With our huge music library containing millions of tracks, we give you the opportunity to collect your favourite tracks in personal playlists and share them with friends and family.
Our local music editors, in close cooperation with artists and music experts, helps you to stay up to date on the latest news from the music scene through daily updated playlists, reviews and recommendations.
With WiMP you can enjoy the music of your own choice – even through offline mode when you have no network available.
• Access to all your favourite music in our huge music library containing millions of songs
• Daily music news and recommendations from our local editorial team
• Playlists made by talented music editors
• The ability to share songs, albums, playlists and favourites with friends and family
• Edit your own playlist and mark artists, albums and songs as favourites
• Search for artists, albums, tracks and playlists
• Recognize songs trough audio search
• Download your playlists to "offline mode" and play them without internet access
Xbox Music brings you all the music you love, every way you want it. Now you can access your Xbox Music Pass on your Android phone, Xbox, Windows 8 PC or tablet, and the web.
Xbox Music Pass on Android features:
• Stream ad-free music from a catalog of tens of millions of songs
• Make your playlists available offline, and listen to your favorite music anywhere
• Listen to radio stations based on your favorite artists
• Add songs, albums, and playlists to your Xbox Music collection and access them from other devices
• Enjoy a rich visual experience for searching, viewing, and playing back music
Xbox Music Pass is the best way to enjoy your favorite music, and discover new songs, albums, and artists right from your Android phone.
Like Xbox Music? Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Jango Radio is a free, personalized radio service that plays the best music by artists you love. Just start with the name of one of your favorite artists, and Jango will create a custom station that plays similar music. Or you can tune in to hundreds of expertly programmed genre stations like Top 100, Hot in Hip-Hop, Indie Dance Hits & more… All with just one ad per day and unlimited free listening.
Already a Jango listener? Great! Just log in to access your existing stations, and create new ones right from your mobile device.
"I'm in love with Jango" - USA Today
"Straightforward and easy to navigate" - Wall Street Journal
"Refreshingly simple online radio" - CNet
"Makes it fun to discover new music" - PC World
Jango Radio Features:
- Free, unlimited listening on desktop and mobile
- Create custom radio stations with the artists you love
- Tune in to 100's of expertly curated stations in dozens of genres, from dance and country to holiday music and hits by decade
- Fine-tune your stations by adding or banning artists
- Share stations with your friends on Facebook
- Listen as much as you want at low, medium or high quality
- Save stations to listen again on your device or at www.jango.com
- Available for any device running Android 2.1 or newer
• Instantly access the latest news, sports, talk, and entertainment podcasts (no sync required)
• Select from thousands of radio stations from the US and around the world
• Access your favorite Slacker personalized music stations (N. America only)
• Listen to your Facebook newsfeed, as well as Tweets from people you follow and Twitter lists
• Stuck in traffic? Listen to a real-time, personalized, audio traffic station (N. America only)
• Hear local restaurant and other search results filtered based on your preferences All within a single interface that provides one-touch access regardless of content type
• New content and stations added all the time
• Connect to compatible in-dash systems* and control Aha directly from your car stereo.
Choose from a virtually endless set of options, and let Aha manage the content for you in the cloud. Aha remembers where you left off, and can pick right back up the next time, even if you are bouncing between multiple episodes of the same podcast.
* Compatible with Pioneer AVIC-Z140BH, AVIC-X940BT, and Kenwood DNX9990HD. Connect your Android or iOS device and control Aha like it's built in to your car stereo! Additional compatible aftermarket and factory car stereos will begin rolling out soon.
To review any platform or device specific issues, please visit - http://aharadio.com/help/issues.html
AccuRadio offers more than 50 different genres of music, from rock to pop, jazz to country, classical to electronic. Each of our 900+ channels is hand-crated and sounds great all day long. You can customize each channel with unlimited skips, by banning artists and songs you don't like, and by rating the music to influence what you hear!
A wider variety of songs with fewer repeats makes AccuRadio better radio for your workday. AccuRadio offers nearly ten times as many channels as satellite radio and it's completely free. Give AccuRadio a try today!
• Top 40 Pop Hits
• Classic Rock
• Lite Adult Contemporary
• Alternative Rock
• Smooth Jazz
• Relaxing music
• Christmas music
• Oldies (50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s)
• Indie Rock
• Pop Standards
• Korean Pop
• Native American
• And more! 900+ channels to discover!
Feeling social? Follow friends, artists and other music lovers and discover what they’re playing.
Rdio evolves to fit your taste, no matter how you like to listen:
- Stations based on artists, albums, genres, friends and more
- Curated stations to fit any mood
- Albums, tracks, playlists and stations
- Unlimited mobile downloads for offline listening
- No ads
*In available countries
In Superplayer you will find playlists categorized by activities (music to work, music to relax, music to cook, music to party, music to workout, etc), musical genres (rock, indie, folk, pop, mpb, sertanejo, pagode, forro, funk, jazz, bossa nova, blues, classic music, gospel music, rap, eletronic music) and special radios (hits from brazil, hits of the world, playlists with the top songs of every decade, musical tendencies, themed radio stations and a lot more).
With hundreds of playlists, Superplayer has songs for every taste. Here you can listen to the international top hits (Demi Lovato, Lorde, Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, 50 Cent), brazilian top hits (Ivete Sangalo, Cláudia Leitte, MC Guime, Anitta, Emicida, Criolo, Paula Fernandes, Lucas Lucco, Gabriel Valim), the best of eletronic music (David Guetta, Avicci, Calvin Harris, Daft Punk, Tiesto, Skrillex), indie artists (Phoenix, Alex Turner, Arctic Monkey, Tame Impala, The Strokes, The Kooks), the best of classic rock (ACDC, Guns n Roses, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Bon Jovi), music of anytime (Frank Sinatra, Beatles, Vinicius de Morais, Tom Jobim, Elis Regina) and fresh releases that will rock your world!
The Superplayer Radio is different from every other music player you’ve already heard (Spotify, Deezer, Rdio), since we don’t make you waste your time searching and choosing the best music for every situation. Our music experts will do all the dirty work for you! You just have to install the app, choose the playlist and press play!
You don’t have to worry about creating your own selection or downloading mp3 anymore.
Just press play!
Orange Squeeze automatically discovers and connects to your local Logitech Media Server (formerly Squeezebox Server) over WiFi, or the mysqueezebox.com web site.
November 2013 -- New in 2.0 -- Compatible with KitKat -- Free upgrade!!!
- Full tablet support with fluid grid-style browsing that accentuates your beautiful artwork. Configure how large you want your grids to be, or if you you can choose to revert back to traditional list-style browsing.
- New UI based on the standard Android action bar and navigation drawer patterns. Your home menu and player list are just a swipe away at any time!
- New artist artwork generation technique using a more traditional grid instead of the overlapping cards model in the past.
- The current playlist view is updated to include some nice gestures, such as swipe-to-remove and also long-press to reorder. Overall the current playlist view is faster and more robust than before.
- Orange Squeeze will now broadcast track and player metadata, allowing consumption of track and player metadata by third-party apps.
- New track download backend that works around some issues with the previous one based on the Android download manager.
Fast browsing available immediately with no waiting for scans or database synchronization. Full search capabilities coupled with an intuitive and seamless interface make listening to music on your Squeezeboxen fun and convenient. Advanced caching heuristics make for a smooth, seamless experience.
Fully integrated and tested with Pandora, Mog, and other online services available on your Squeezebox.
- Can automatically mute players when a phone call is received, and optionally unmute them after you hang up.
- Use your phone's volume keys to control your player volume.
- Helpful user interface that introduces you to advanced features progressively.
- Drag and drop playlist and menu management for easy customization
- Works with password-protected servers.
- Synchronization, player sleep, and alarm support
- Clean, seamless integration with SqueezePlayer. Note that this requires the separate purchase of the SqueezePlayer app.
A huge thank you to everyone who helped test this release via Orange Squeeze Preview!
A brief discussion of some of the permissions Orange Squeeze requires:
The permission "READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITY" is used strictly to detect when calls are made or received so that automatic player muting will work.
The permission "MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR USB STORAGE MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR SD CARD" allows the app to download tracks to your external storage and also place the application's artwork cache on the external storage.
The permission "FULL NETWORK ACCESS" allows the app to connect to either mysqueezebox.com or your local Logitech Media Server installation.
Tested in-house on the original Google Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 5, and Nexus 7 (2012). Supported on all Android devices running 2.2 and higher.