Getting into an accident can be scary, but you’re not alone.
Auto Accident Help reminds you and your family of the important steps to take in the event of an accident. It provides an easy-to-use, step-by-step guide to collecting information right at the accident scene.
- Guides you through the steps you’ll need to take as you document the accident and submit a claim.
- Provides tips to help you stay calm.
- Automatically detects the accident date, time and location.*
- Helps you collect information from drivers, passengers, witnesses, and police.
- Provides an easy way to access your favorite auto-related phone numbers, like roadside assistance and repair shops.
- Produces a detailed accident report with attached photos, and contact information.
- Allows you to send your report to any email address.
- Keeps track of your submitted claims and accident reports.
- Provides answers to typical claim-related questions.
Keep track of your home inventory for your homeowner's insurance policy
- Create individual inventories for multiple homes, offices, etc.
- Store values, purchase dates, descriptions and photos.
- Generate a PDF report for your records
* You’ll need to create a report at the accident scene for the app to accurately record the date, time and location. This feature also requires that location services be available on your device.
The National Underwriter Property & Casualty App provides must-have insurance news and analysis on key market trends, emerging risks, new business opportunities, loss-prevention strategies, agency management, state and federal regulation and more.
– Current and past issues of National Underwriter Property & Casualty, absolutely free!
– Special digital-only editions offering comprehensive reports on major insurance lines: Environmental, Inland Marine, Construction, Manufacturing and more.
– Slideshows and video
– Market directories
– Exclusive research
– Text-formatted articles designed for maximum mobile readability.
– Download each issue, then return any time for offline reading.
– Search back issues.
– Bookmark your favorite articles.
– Share your comments with other readers.
You’ll also receive real-time news updates from National Underwriter Property & Casualty.
All this in one app—and all free!
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.