The system provides an ideal solution for various verticals including guard tour control, cleaning and maintenance of facilities, child and medical transportation, pickup & delivery and more.
The system is cloud based, user configuration and monitoring are performed on the web using a browser. Reporting from the field is done using any compatible smartphone.
Please visit http://www.patrol-it.com to register and set up your account
It now supports Live and Search mode.
It is easy and convenient to use. You can watch up to 16 channels on Android phone.
The functions of New Catcheye:
1. Live View
2. Search View
2. 1/4/16 division support
3. Channel switching
4. Server management
5. PTZ control
6. Digital zooming
"The best of the best in patrol technology." - ★★★★★
All-in-one realtime guard tour app combines GPS geotag scanning, voice notes, photos, live location monitoring, incident reporting and so much more. MobilePatrol is the most powerful combination to optimize your guard tours.
Create your free online account at www.dwellinglive.com to manage all your phones apps quickly and easily.
• Realtime Web Monitoring & Reports
• Live GPS tracking
• Guard Tours
• Incident Reports
• Daily Activity Reports (DARS)
• Guard Tour Not Started Email Alert
• Text Notes
• Voice Notes
• Email & Text Alert Notifications
• Emergency Response
HOW TO GET STARTED
1. Create online account at www.dwellinglive.com
2. Purchase phone Activation Keys and GeoTag checkpoint stickers as needed
3. Download DwellingLIVE Mobile Patrol phone app onto phones & activate
HOW IT WORKS
1. Create your company profile online at www.dwellinglive.com
2. Create your property locations, onsite checkpoints & incident forms
3. Manage which guards are to access the various locations
4. Guards log into phone app with their custom username and password
5. Guard tours are instantly available on the web for you and your clients review
BOOST YOUR GUARD TOUR PRODUCTIVITY NOW!!!
Mobile Scorecard 2 is a sophisticated data collection app that allows you to conduct audits, inspections, checklists and more using your mobile device, and then instantly upload that data to your own dedicated management portal.
Mobile Scorecard 2 eliminates unnecessary trips to the office, re-entering data and can allow your business to optimise procedures and data accuracy.
MOBILE SCORECARD 2 IS AVAILABLE FROM: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobilescorecard.two.net.gp
communication between response teams and the operator by a simple system of receiving and
sending information in the form of short, pre-defined messages. The improvement of such an
important channel of communication significantly affects the quality of services provided by the
security agency. !
• receiving messages from the operator!
• receiving alarms from the operator, including account position, name, address, route directions
and information about people at the account along with their photographs!
• receiving of account signals and events!
• displaying account comments!
• viewing the account status!
• sending information to the operator about the alarm status and the response team status
Phil-Job.Net is the Philippine government's official web-based labor market information and job search, matching, and referral portal.
Phil-JobNet is an internet-based job and applicant matching system which aims to fast track the jobseeker's search for jobs and the employer's search for manpower. This is a facility of the Philippine Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) with centralized database maintained by the Bureau of Local Employment (BLE).
NOTE: A uniFLOW 5.1.4 (or later) server is required.
Securely print your Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF files to a uniFLOW controlled printer in your organisation, school or university. The uniFLOW mobile printing application also allows you to select and release secure print jobs to any printer in your organisation regardless of make or model using finishing options such as double sided, staple and hole-punch.
The uniFLOW mobile printing app allows you to send documents to a uniFLOW controlled printer.
- Print directly from your Android phone or tablet
- Works with any make or model of printer
- Supports over 140 file formats including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Get advanced printer functionality such as duplex, staple and hole-punch
- Release codes allow guest printing
- Enforces students printing budget through uniFLOW
- Complete control for IT department in a mobile world
- Requires uniFLOW 5.1.4 (or higher) server
The uniFLOW mobile printing app allows users to release secure print jobs to any printer in the organisation
- Release secure jobs from your Android phone or tablet
- Works with any make or model of printer
- Shows all uniFLOW secure jobs from mobile and desktop printing
- Multiple identification methods
- Scan QR codes on the printers to automatically register your location
- Connect to uniFLOW server via WiFi or 3G/4G
uniFLOW is an integrated print and scan management software platform helping companies and organizations to manage their print related costs, improve document security and automate scan and document distribution processes. You can find out more about uniFLOW at www.nt-ware.com.