The Lenovo Unified Workspace app for Android lets you access your personal workspace to get single sign-on access to company websites, applications and shared files without a VPN. Enjoy the same experience and features you're used to in a browser from any Android phone or tablet. With the app you can:
- Quickly access Unified Workspace on the go just by opening the app
- Securely get on to the company intranet or other secure sites without VPN
- Login to your saved sites and apps with one click
- Add links to sites in the app and access them on other devices.
- Securely save all the usernames and passwords you use
- Add multiple profiles when sharing devices among employees or students.
To get started you'll need your organization's Unified Workspace URL (for example, access.mycompany.com) and the username and password that you use.
REQUIREMENTS: Your organization must be running Unified Workspace 6.1 or higher. If you are unsure if they are running the latest version, please contact your IT support.
This application was formerly know as webAgent for Stoneware (a Lenovo company) webNetwork.