You can use the Lenovo XClarity Mobile app on your mobile device to monitor hardware that is managed by Lenovo XClarity Administrator instances.
Using the Lenovo XClarity Mobile app, you can perform the following activities:
• Configure network settings and properties.
• View the status summary of each connected Lenovo XClarity Administrator.
• View the status summary of all managed devices.
• Display graphical views (maps) for chassis, rack servers, and storage devices.
• Monitor the detailed status of each managed device.
• Monitor the inventory of each managed device.
• Monitor audit events, hardware and management events, alerts, and jobs.
• Turn on or off the location LED on a managed device.
• Power on, power off, or restart a managed device.
• Trigger the collection of diagnostic data.
• Set up automatic problem notification through Call Home.
• Push event notifications to your mobile device.
• Send feedback about this mobile app to Lenovo Support.
• Connect your mobile device directly to a ThinkSystem server to manage the server using the Lenovo XClarity Mobile app (for devices that support USB tethering).
Note: Requires Lenovo XClarity Administrator 2.1.0 or later. iOS tablets are supported at iPhone screen-resolution only. Minimum of Android 7.0 required.