Remote Link turns your Android device into a wireless touchpad, a keyboard, and a controller of PowerPoint and Windows Media Player of your PC.
【Touchpad with multi-touch gestures】
Touchpad mode turns your Android device into a remote touchpad of PC which supports proper touch pad functions as well as ASUS Smart Gesture.
【Effortlessly control your slides】
In PPT mode, swipe gesture control allows you to give a slick presentation.
【Sit back and enjoy music】
In Media mode, control your Windows Media Player of your PC among your finger tips.
When you connect your smartphone to your PC via Bluetooth using Remote Link, and then connect ASUS ZenWatch to your smartphone, you can now control your presentation using simple gestures on your ASUS ZenWatch.
ASUS ZenWatch: A Fancy Smartwatch That Measures Your Relaxation Levels
ASUS' stylish ZenWatch is all about security, remote control and wellness
With the ASUS Remote Link app, you can:
Use voice commands to launch Remote Link on ZenWatch
Swipe up or swipe down on ZenWatch to move forwards and backwards through your presentation slides.
- ASUS Remote Link requires a Bluetooth connection between your PC and smartphone, as well as between your smartphone and ZenWatch.
- Before using Remote Link, you must install Remote Link on your PC. Go to http://remotelink.asus.com to download PC Link and install it on your computer.
• Move apps to SD card
• Move apps to phone internal storage
• Sort app by movable, name, size and time
• User can custom [Install time] [Package name] [Apk path] to show in list
• Show app details: size, install time, package, apk path.
• Open app
• Search in market
• Search in website by apk name, package name, app name
If we granted root permission, we can move multi-app in one click, and can move almost all apps installed.
If you get "Sdcard share the same disk with os", means that Android os set up ***default*** SD card and system partition in one disk, So we can't move apps from system to default SD card, cause they are in the same disk.
✔ Link apk, dex and lib files of apps to SD card
✔ Link internal data of apps to SD card (Plus)
✔ Link external data and obb folders of apps and games to SD card (Plus)
✔ Link dex files of the system apps to SD card (Plus)
✔ Auto clear cache service (Plus)
✔ Automatically link newly installed apps (optional)
✔ Move any user apps to SD even though the app does not support moving to SD ("force move")
✔ Shows the apps that support moving to SD with native app2sd
✔ Set the default install location of the apps; auto, internal, or external
✔ Batch link, unlink, reinstall, uninstall, "move to SD", "move to phone" functions
✔ Notify when movable apps installed
✔ Uninstall system applications (bloatware removal)
✔ Freeze and un-freeze system and users applications
✔ Convert system apps into user apps
✔ Convert user apps into system apps
✔ Integrate "Updated" system apps into system (ROM)
✔ Clear data and cache of the application
✔ Batch clear data and cache of the selected apps
✔ Clear all apps cache at once (1-tap cache cleaner without being root)
✔ Exclusion list for "Clear all app cache" function
✔ Clear cache widget (1-tap cache cleaner without being root)
✔ Notify if total cache size exceeds specified size
✔ Reboot manager includes power off, normal reboot, quick (hot) reboot, reboot recovery, reboot bootloader / download mode
✔ Reboot widget to boot with one click
✔ List applications, show detailed size information and link status
✔ Wide variety of options to sort and filter apps
✔ Search applications by name
✔ Display available space information of internal storage, SD card and SD card 2nd partition
✔ Share the Play Store link or the APK (app's full package) file of the apps
✔ Create shortcut for the apps
✔ Support 40+ languages
How it works:
Link2SD uses a secondary partition on your SD card and uses it as another segment of internal storage.
Link2SD moves apk, dalvik-cache (.dex), lib and internal data files into this partition, which the OS mounts on boot, and creates a symbolic link in the original location.
This retains the file structure that the system expects but with the bulk of the data moved to the SD card.
Linking obb and external data folders of apps and games
On devices that have emulated SD card, obb and external data folders are located in the internal storage, not in the external (real) SD card.
Link2SD moves these folders to the 1st or the 2nd partition of your external SD card (depending on your selection) and with the bind option of the mount command remounts the file hierarchy at external SD card while it is still available at the original location.
What you need:
- root permission
- second partition on SD card
You should have two partitions on your SD card and both should be primary.
You need to use a non-FAT file system (ext2, ext3, ext4 or f2fs) on your 2nd partition in order to link app's private data files. Because the FAT file system (FAT16, FAT32 or exFAT) does not support UNIX file ownership or permissions and will cause a security breakdown of app's private files.
Link2SD does not create the second partition, you need to create it yourself.
Linking obb and external data folders of apps and games
- root permission
Second partition on SD card is optional, folders can be moved to the 1st or 2nd second partition of the SD card.
Link2SD also provides native App2SD feature of Android OS. It can move any user apps to SD card (force move), with batch moving capability.
Link2SD is a free (ad supported) app, you can upgrade to Link2SD Plus to remove ads and get additional features.
DISCLAIMER: It is made available for use at your own risk with no warranty of any kind.
License for LIFE! No Activation required!
Drive Link - a smart and simple application that helps you send out navigation instructions to your location (or any other place you decide).
It supports Waze, Google Maps and more navigation systems. Location can be shared via WhatsApp, SMS, Facebook Email, Skype and more..
Drive Link can read your current location, typed-in address, any point on the map (drop a pin), places of interest and more.
Let people know where you are now OR where you will be later - AND how to get there!
- Your parents are afraid from operating the GPS but they need to pick you up?
Just send them a message with Drive-Link, all they need to do is clicking on it, that's all!
- Having a party? use Drive-Link to send directions to your guests.
- Need a lift? send Drive-Link of your position to a friend who will come and pick you up from wherever you are now.
- Sitting indoor? no problem, Drive-Link can read your location without GPS coordinates.
- Having hard time to meet your friends in large public space? send Drive-Link to your group and everyone will know where to meet.
- DriveLink proved to be very useful also among Real Estate agents. real-estate agent - you can make it easy for your prospective customers to meet you in the property location in a distant of one click away!
The DriveLink message is valid to any smartphone (iPhone ,Android, etc') and the fun part is that once someone clicks on it, the navigation system opens up automatically with the target address typed in!
We respect your privecy and therefore we do not store any GPS coordinates whatsoever.
DriveLink is NOT running at the background so the battery consumption is minimal.
This version doesn't require phone activation.
Please send your feedback and feature requests to Royip22@walla.com
Note: if you get a connection error you need to check (v) the following under Settings > "Location Services":
- Use wireless networks
- Use GPS satellites
- Use sensor aiding
credit to http://cemagraphics.deviantart.com/ for the icon design.
!!REQUIRES ROOT!!! To verify root access please use the Root Checker app.
The only solution available on the market that mounts NTFS/HFS+ formatted USB drives or SD cards automatically!
The software was successfully tested by nearly 400,000 Android enthusiasts.
• Mount on boot: automatically mount all NTFS and HFS+ partitions available on boot completion.
• Mount on connect: automatically mount NTFS and HFS+ partitions when a new media is connected.
• exFAT evaluation mode - for OEMs only.
• support for Android 4.2 and higher
The software is based on Paragon’s Universal File System Driver (UFSD) technology. UFSD is the leading cross-platform technology with millions of satisfied end users worldwide. It includes exFAT, NTFS, and HFS+ driver technology, which fully supports SDXC cards and Windows/Mac USB drives.
This update includes an issue reporter.
If the application doesn’t work on your device, please follow the instructions below.
- Verify root access with Root Checker app.
- Try to use the same mount point as for FAT storage
- Report an issue to Paragon Software using “Report an issue” option. Please describe your scenario in details.
About Paragon Software Group
Paragon Software Group is an innovative software developer focused on two dynamic growth markets. The company's comprehensive product line for the data storage market addresses the needs of data security, storage and management for PCs, servers and networks. A second portfolio of products focuses on mobile productivity applications for handheld devices. Founded in 1994, Paragon Software Group has offices in the USA, Germany, Japan, Poland, Russia and China delivering its solutions to consumers, small business and enterprise clients worldwide through a network of Value Added Resellers, distributors and OEMs as well as online through the company website. Paragon Software Group provides technology to a host of world class companies and partners including Cisco Systems, Dell, HP, Western Digital Corp., ASUS, Seagate, LG Electronics, Logitech, Buffalo, Acer, EMC/Iomega, Siemens, Lenovo, Microsoft, Motorola, Nokia, and more. For more information please visit the company website at www.paragon-software.com.
• Never worry about losing your contacts and messages
• Keeps a permanent Cloud backup of all your contacts, SMS messages and call logs
• Restore them anytime even on a new device
With ever-growing lists of contacts, setting up a new device can be a challenge. SYNCit offers instant backup of contacts, SMS message and call logs in the Cloud, which can be restored to any Android device in seconds with a single touch. Think of SYNCit as your personal backup assistant – nothing fancy, but exceedingly useful. Whether you’ve lost your phone or bought a new one, your contacts are only a touch away with SYNCit.
SharePort Mobile lets you:
* Stream movies and music to your mobile device
* Play slideshows of your photos
* View documents directly on your mobile device
* Save files for offline playback by using the Favorites feature
* Upload photos and videos from your Camera Roll to your USB storage drive
To view the list of supported routers, please go to http://www.dlink.com/shareportmobileapp
• Share everything with other devices – pictures, videos, music files, documents, contacts…even apps!
• Devices with SHAREit can automatically find each other when in range.
• Transfer HUGE files and videos in seconds …up to 40x faster than Bluetooth®.
• Share without the need for Bluetooth, phone network or active Wi-Fi network…you don’t pay a cent for network charges. Devices wirelessly connect directly.
• Even the app itself can be shared to other devices wirelessly, and rapid sharing can begin immediately.
• Supports group sharing – up to 5 devices simultaneously. Instantly share a party video, music album or photo library to up to five friends at once!
It much better than AirDrop! SHAREit supports not only Android phones,tablets, but also supports iPhone,iPad & even WIndows PC. It's a really cross-platform transmission tool!
Please share responsibly. Transfer of copyright files are at the discretion of the user.
Any problem to download ? http://goo.gl/KCDyL
ROOT ACCESS NEEDED AND MANDATORY TO GET ALL OPTIONS ACTIVATE.
You go to your sdcard in your phone and PC simultaneously.
The changes are visible immediately.
Don't use Android mount
This application is a widget, but not only :)
DISABLE AUTO-MOUNT FROM ALL APP (ex: WinAmp)
• Auto mount on USB connection (Full version)
• Choose what sd-card is mounted (for mobile with 2 sd-card)
• Hide notification after a delay (Full version)
• Vibrate on un/mount
• Option to mount without check if usb cable is present (Full version)
• Dis/enable Mediascan
English, French, Russian (Vladimir), Italian (Luca T.), Danish (Rasmus B.), German (Flo.), Polish (Kamil S.), Chinese (Jen J.), Turkish (Yaşar M.), Korean (MoonHee C.) you want your language ? Send me an email
• Add root privileges in manifest
• Remove bad messages
ROOT ACCESS NEEDED
Contact me for any problems
QRS Mobile only works with a D-Link DIR-series home router. To view the list of supported routers, please go to http://www.dlink.com/qrsmobileapp
• Never worry about losing your contacts and messages
• Keeps a permanent Cloud backup of all your contacts
• Restore them anytime even on a new device
With ever-growing lists of contacts, setting up a new device can be a challenge. SYNCit offers instant backup of contacts in the Cloud, which can be restored to any Android device in seconds with a single touch. Think of SYNCit as your personal backup assistant – nothing fancy, but exceedingly useful. Whether you’ve lost your phone or bought a new one, your contacts are only a touch away with SYNCit.
Lenovo QuickControl connects to your computer over Bluetooth and can control a paired computer with no additional setup.
To control your computer over a local wireless network, make sure your smartphone and computer are connected to the same network and then pair them by opening Lenovo QuickControl on your smartphone and scanning the QR Code in the Lenovo QuickControl companion app on your computer. Or, if both your computer and smartphone support NFC, tap your smartphone to the NFC logo on your computer. Pairing is done in a few seconds automatically.
Touchpad - Emulates the touchpad of your computer. Move the pointer, click, and scroll using your smartphone.
Keyboard - Enter text on your smartphone and send it to your computer.
Media controller - Play, pause, skip tracks or chapters, and control volume.
Presentation controller - Move forward and backward through presentation slides.
Projection settings - Changes the display mode of your computer and a connected projector.
App switcher - Lets you select an open application or window to show in the foreground.
*See www.lenovo.com for supported ThinkPad models.
QR Code is registered trademark of DENSO WAVE INCORPORATED.
Nobody is perfect and Android neither.
Apps you have already deleted, sometimes leave data behind.
The system constantly creates logs, crash reports and debug files you don't really need.
Your SD-card is collecting files and directories you don't recognize.
Lets not go on here...
Why not get a maid to clean it all up?
SD Maid will help you keep your device neat, clean and tidy :-)!
Give it a try, you won't find a more thorough cleaning tool!
Choose a tab, press start and then either click a single item to delete or press the clean all button. It's just that easy.
There are various features available:
* Explorer is a full fledged filemanager, use it to crawl through your Androids files.
* You can use the Searcher if you know what file you are looking for.
* The CorpseFinder searches your device for orphaned items and compares those to the list of installed applications.
* AppControl lets you freeze, reset and remove applications (even system apps).
* The SystemCleaner scans your device and filters directories which contain unnecessary files. You an even create your own filters!
* You can optimize and shrink bloated databases to speed up access and free space.
* View your biggest files and find out what is hogging all the space.
* Find files that have been modified in the last X minutes.
A few additional features as well as comfort and convenience functions can be unlocked by buying and installing the unlocker (SD Maid Pro).
SD Maid is constantly being developed and designed very carefully.
Due to the vast amount of Android devices SD Maid might not work perfectly on your device, in that case I would appreciate it if you give me a chance to fix it by contacting me.
If you have questions or concerns send me a mail (email@example.com). I usually respond quite quickly and will happily help you out.
Obtaining SD Maid from unofficial sources puts your device at risk.
A big thanks goes out to all the beta testers @ http://sdmaid.darken.eu/beta who helped me improve SD Maid v3.
I would also like to thank all the volunteers @ http://sdmaid.darken.eu/translation that made SD Maid accessible to non english speaking users by translating it.
An unfinished help document is avaiable here:
You can also benchmark sd card writing and reading speeds.
You can also submit results and information to internet. In future there will be results. (As soon I got enough results).
Please write to me sreenshot if there are some problems.
Does not shows Card Info On Galaxy S, but you can check speed of external sd Card.
Please write to me, if you got suggestions, or problem report. I can not reply you to comment. And I can't fix problems if I got no feedback. If SD Tools can not test external card, please let me know.
You can view results of over 150000 results sampled over time. Choose in menu (Results).
- Doesn't show sd card info on some phones.
- Does not work with some Motorola phones. (Don't download)
Advanced path for: (path is case sensitive)
Samsung Galaxy Note 2: /mnt/extSdCard
Samsung Galaxy S 3: /mnt/extSdCard