Learn your ABCs using ‘virtual’ PLAY-DOH modeling compound with this delightfully interactive educational app! PLAY-DOH Create ABCs application is designed to help children develop the essential skills required for reading and writing. Using this app, children will learn to: recognize letters, write letters using proper stroke order and associate letters with sounds.
Ready to craft some letter learning? Let’s shape the alphabet!
WRITE AND CRAFT!
Learn how to write letters of the alphabet by using ‘virtual’ PLAY-DOH modeling compound. Discover new vocabulary words that start with the same letter. What starts with the letter A? An alligator! But be careful, it’s ready to chomp! When you successfully complete each letter, you are rewarded with a ‘virtual’ PLAY-DOH treat that you can create and customize. Want to change the color? Go ahead! Want to squish it? You can do that, too!
CREATE AND SHARE!
Build your own PLAY-DOH scenes with your PLAY-DOH creations. The PLAY-DOH gallery is just a click away on the ‘create and share’ button. There you can enjoy all the animated, colorful objects you make as you work your way through the letters of the alphabet. Select your favorite background and then bring PLAY-DOH scenes to life with custom PLAY-DOH pictures. Save your creations on your smart phone or touchscreen and share them with others!
Click on the ‘match’ button and you can enjoy a new activity: matching letters with the PLAY-DOH creations. The ‘match’ feature reinforces initial letter sounds by matching letters with objects that start with the same sound. A letter select screen allows you to play the activity on any letter you choose. Can you match the letters of the alphabet to the different PLAY-DOH creations? Give it a try!
PLAY-DOH Create ABCs includes:
-Tracing of uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet
-Exciting ‘virtual’ PLAY-DOH treats for every successful letter made
-Poem and animations to re-enforce learning letter sounds
-‘Squishable’ PLAY-DOH animations!
-A matching activity to match letters with pictures
-A letter select screen that allows children to choose any letter to play
-A creativity zone, the PLAY-DOH gallery, where kids design custom PLAY-DOH scenes
-A save-to-camera feature where parents can save and share their child’s colorful creations
-Curriculum developed and reviewed by preschool education expert s
-Multiplayer profiles that allow more than one child to play and save their progress
-Parental reporting to show progress
Providing the educational activity of making letters, molding PLAY-DOH creations, matching PLAY-DOH creations with letters and designing custom PLAY-DOH Scenes, PLAY-DOH Create ABCs will keep children entertained, while learning their ABC’s!
PLAY-DOH Create ABCs will help children develop:
-Language and pre-reading skills, including letter recognition and phonemic (sound) awareness and knowledge.
-Fine motor skills and coordination
-Their creativity via ‘learning by doing’
Let’s create helps develop creativity, spatial cognition, visual perception skills, fine motor skills, hand eye coordination, imagination, and executive functions such as planning and organizing. It is designed for children aged 3+.
HOW TO PLAY: Each board features assorted shapes and materials that can be used to create a world of images. Drag the elements shown on both sides of the board into the center to create objects, images and scenes.
You will learn step by step how to make unique hairstyles that have seen on the models fashion shows or secular lvitsah.Glavnoe "weapon" in the form of representatives of "the weaker sex" - haircut, and we are ready to prove that for this very not necessarily spend money on professional stylists and hairdressers in salone.A be unique and original every day, it is a dream of any woman! in our guide-books illustrated step by step instructions and simple prestigious hairstyles for each day on which it is impossible not to fall in love.
- do hairstyles for themselves and their girlfriends;
- Use your hair and fantasy in the sought after line;
-You can also jibe applications with friends on Facebook, WhatsApp, skype, Viber;
-proizvedi unforgettable impression on their friends.
• Visualize student and whole class understanding
• Multiple choice and True/False questions
• Open-ended questions and vote on the results
• End of class Exit Tickets
• Play games with our Space Race!
• Class, Question and Student level reports
Supported Browsers and Devices
• Socrative works on every browser: including Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer.
• Use any Web Enabled device: including Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops and Desktops
- Fast and responsive drawing
- Multi-finger input
- Straigth lines mode
- Live settings menu with colors, width and more
- Honeycomb on tablets support
- Move mode where you can select parts of the drawing and move them around.
- Save and load drawings
✮✮✮ Top 100 Productivity app for iOS ✮✮✮
✮✮✮ The World’s Best Real-Time Collaboration Tool Across Platforms ✮✮✮
Have you ever lost an important idea? Want to easily connect mobile devices together?
Smartboard is today’s answer for real-time collaboration across mobile platforms!
The App Store’s most popular collaboration app is Whiteboard, with 8 million downloads. We rebuilt it so that multiple users can collaborate on the same canvas, even on diverse mobile platforms!
Connect 5 smartphones and tablets with Smartboard over the same Wi-Fi network. Join the same canvas and collaborate in real-time. When people draw on their devices, Smartboard instantly transfers their strokes to the other collaborators’ devices. Smartboard enables people to draw together in real-time, with changes reflected on all collaborators’ screens.
SKETCHING ON THE GO - BOX, EVERNOTE, DRIVE
Smartboard also features a simple, intuitive UI and fast, smooth drawing. It includes a lot of nice design features, like undo and redo, the ability to quickly Start Over on a new canvas, and an amazing color picker with adjustable opacity and width for each stroke.
Smartboard can save your drawings to multiple cloud storage services including Box, Evernote, and Drive!
DEEP SOCIAL INTEGRATION - SHARE WITH THE WORLD
Share your awesome artwork with the world:
· Submit to Smartboard Gallery
· Save to the Facebook Album of your choice
VERIFIED BY MILLIONS OF USERS WORLDWIDE
Smartboard (formerly Whiteboard) continues to impress.
· Featured by Apple over 500 times
· Downloaded over 1 million times in the first 2 months
· Over 40,000 ✮✮✮✮✮ reviews from users worldwide
· Top 10 Finalist of Women 2.0 “The Next Billion” Conference
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
The Greengar Team deeply appreciates our worldwide users supporting us for the past several years. We’re having a great journey and we promise to continue innovating and delivering fun, simple, useful apps to you and your loved ones.
Please feel free to drop us a a note via our support tab at www.facebook.com/greengarstudios or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Greengar Team
- 20 free musicians, each with their own unique sounds and moves;
- 130 characters that you can unlock if you love the app;
- 10 different BEBOPS musical styles available: New jazz / Animals / Fantasy / Monsters / Rock / Robots / Cavemen / Samba / Hip Hop / Reggae. More to come!;
- Change the way characters play by tapping them - three different rhythms for each character;
- Adjust volumes easily by tapping on the performers;
- Incredible, original graphics and animations;
- Children friendly interface - easy and simple to use, allows kids to use BEBOPS by themselves;
The BEBOPS live in a magical land where they just want to have fun. They are getting together for a big concert and need your help to choose who is going to play on stage. With over 150 musicians - each with 3 rhythmic variations - you can have endless combinations and create all sorts of addictive tunes!
Either you want to be a rockstar or you're in love with the classics, BEBOPS allows you to try all the styles you know, discover some more, and mix them up! Reggae Kings and Queens, hip hop fanatics from all over the world, be ready for the stage!
For the kids, BEBOPS features some of the classic fairy tales characters - Snow White, charming princes, the Puss in Boots... - robots or animals, singing and performing just for them! BEBOPS children friendly interface makes it the perfect app for families and friends, no matter how young - or old - you are.
Guitars, drums, voice performers (both girls and boys, solo performers or chorus), trumpets, pianos, flutes, djs... and much more are available for you to mix and create. Some characters even use their bodies to create original sounds - it's so much fun!
We take privacy seriously. The BEBOPS app:
- Does NOT contain ads;
- Does NOT share any information with third party;
- Does NOT collect or store personal information.
Email us: email@example.com
Like us: http://www.facebook.com/lisbonlabs
• Create up to 6 quizzes
• Create up to 30 questions per quiz
• Import quizzes
• Use both the dark and light theme(3.0+)
• Shuffle your quizzes
• Four types of question;
- Multiple Choice(optional image)
- Standard Question(written answer)
- Picture Question
Full features(available through CAQ key);
• Export Quizzes:
- To share between devices with CAQ (as .quiz files)
- As PDFs for printing, emailing, and sharing with others who don't have CAQ installed (4.4 +)
• Create an infinite number of quizzes
• Create an infinite number of questions per quiz
• The ability to restore any accidentally deleted quizzes
The PC version of CAQ can be downloaded from http://dotappdevelopers.com/caq.html#pcVersionHeader
Questions? Bugs? Feature Requests? Send me an email and I will do my best to respond(if it is a bug report please include as much information as possible).
Internet: Now that ads have been removed, this is due for removal. Not used.
Read/Write on internal storage: this is for importing and exporting quizzes, making and restoring backups, saving pictures, and saving audio files
Audio: Used for recording sound for questions
To get started using Socrative, simply register for a Socrative Teacher account. Your Socrative account will work with other Socrative Apps and via all browsers at Socrative.com. Students can connect to your unique room by opening their apps or joining your room at socrative.com on any device.
• Single Sign On - Teachers can sign in using their Google Domain Email Address
• Drive Integration – Teachers can have reports sent to their Google Drive
• Visualize student understanding
• Ask multiple choice and true/false questions
• Ask open-ended questions and vote on the results
• Create your own quizzes (instantly graded for you)
• Share quizzes with other teachers
• Give end of class exit tickets
• Play games with our space race!
• View students results in real time
• Reporting - Download, Email or send to Google Drive
Supported Browsers and Devices
• Socrative works on every browser: including Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer.
• Use any Web Enabled device: including Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops and Desktops
Both the icon and main menu screen were created using Create a Scene.
Create a Scene allows your child to easily create an infinite number of beautiful scenes using a very easy to use interface.
Whether it's a mass space battle, playing at the beach, a day at the farm or designing their bedroom, Create a Scene will allow your kid to express their imagination with amazing results.
Simply select a background scene to begin. Then select a sticker from over 320 available. You can then simply drag it into position, then re-size it, rotate it or change its brightness using the 3 slider controls.
You can also copy the sticker, keeping its size, rotation and brightness intact, flip it, send it to the back/front of the scene or bin it.
Keep adding stickers to build up your scene until you create your masterpiece, then save your amazing creations to your device.
Some examples of the stickers available: Toys, Dolls, Clouds, Suns, Rain, Spaceships, Planets, Birds, Butterflies, Animals, Fish, Balloons, Planes, Rainbows, Boats, Trees, Flowers, People, Houses, Cars, Tractors, Crops, Tables, Sofas, Balls and a whole lot more.
The screenshots are only a small taste of what you can create.
8 Scenes: Space, Sky, Beach, Field, Sea, Safari, Street, Room.
Over 320 stickers to choose from.
Save finished scenes to device. You can then use your fabulous creations as a wallpaper, print or share on social networks etc.
For kids, university students, seniors, everybody. Create your own quizzes, share it, and enjoy playing. This is a new way to study and learn the subjects that you like or simply to enjoy and train your mind
Italian (can have some mistakes)
French (can have some mistakes)
German (can have some mistakes)
Portuguese (can have some mistakes)
Did you see any mistake in your language? Contact us!
You can create your quizzes in CSV format with your computer
Problems? Contact us!
In demo version
- You can only create 5 quizzes
- You can only create 100 questions per quiz
- When you import a quiz only 100 questions will be imported
- When you take an exam only 50 questions will be made
Remove all restrictions and ads
ANY QUESTIONS OR SUGGESTIONS?
Thanks for using Quizzer!
MetaMoJi Note is the only note-taking app available across all major mobile platforms – iOS, Android and Windows. Winner of multiple awards: Tabby Award for Best Personal Productivity App - Silver Stevie® Award for International Business - Finalist for Appy Award for Productivity - #1 Productivity App in Japan
• Write, sketch or draw notes with a variety of pens, paper layouts and graphics, including calligraphy pens and inks
• Scale your document up to a whiteboard or down to a sticky note while still maintaining 100% visual integrity
• Import a PDF file, mark it up as needed, and save it as another PDF file
• Share creations by email or upload to Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr
• Easy file storing and sharing via Google Drive, Evernote and Dropbox
• Sync all folders to the MetaMoJi Cloud, a cloud service that allows you to save and manage your documents (up to 2GB for free)
• Save drawings as individual JPEG graphics in the items library for later use
• Interactively browse the web from within the app and mark up sites
• Built-in spell checker
• Smart cropping tool vastly extends photo editing
MetaMoJi Note Lite is free to download and use. This version, MetaMoJi Note is a paid app, has the great features above, along with the following advanced capabilities:
• Grab your great ideas quickly with voice memos which you can tag to your visual content – convenient audio editing features allow you to index voice cues to any document or part of a document – even drawings, annotated graphics or PDF documents.
• Password protect your notes to ensure your information is kept safe
• Advanced pen styles including highlighters, fountain pens and brushes
• Enhanced Jump functions allow for you to assign visual points to easily navigate around complex compositions while you are presenting
• Shapes tool provides editable shapes
• Import images, graphics and Microsoft Office files via Google Drive
• Gold Service is a premium add-on that allows you to make advanced use of the MetaMoJi Cloud and the app itself. It includes:
- The Shared Drive capability allows co-editing of documents
- Auto sync intervals to ensure your notes are always backed up
- Additional storage for the MetaMoJi Cloud
- Unlimited access to optional inks, premium items, papers and note styles
• Premium feature: Handwriting Recognition - mazec (13 languages) - converts handwritten text to typed text on the fly or later with this conversion engine.
Here are some ways to use MetaMoJi Note for your personal and business life:
• Generate quick notes and to-do lists, add voice memos and tag for easy retrieval later
• Capture and markup website pages
• Sketch drawings for illustrating lesson plans
• Mark up and sign contracts and critical business documents in PDF form
• Use as an interactive whiteboard to brainstorm and present during team meetings
• PDF and photo annotation
• Review/edit documents and share feedback through email
• Draw a mind map or flowchart of ideas and assign audio files
More about MetaMoJi Note: http://noteanytime.com/
Contact us: http://noteanytime.com/en/contact.html
If you're looking to drive more traffic to your blog, product, service, book, or any type of content, Infographics are a powerful promotion strategy.
In Infographics For Content Promotion, you'll discover:
• Why Infographics are a powerful way to promote your content.
• What Makes an Infographic go viral.
• How to do both hot topic and in-depth research to find just the right infographic topics.
• Where to find great content for your Infographics: photos, statistics, and more!
• How to create infographics by either DIY methods or affordable outsourcing.
• Where and how to share infographics for the most impact.
This is a primarily video-based course with 10 lectures, and also includes: checklists, resources, and more.
*YOU ARE GOING TO GET FROM THIS COURSE*
- Over 10 lectures and 1 hour of content!
- Discover why infographics are an important technique for content marketing
- Brainstorm popular topics ripe for viral sharing with Infographics
- Research and develop compelling infographic content
- Creating a high-quality infographic with a variety of methods
- Strategies for sharing and re purposing Infographics for maximum exposure
• Lifetime access to 10 lectures
• A community of 3800+ people trying to learn the same thing!
• Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
• Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
* WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE*
"Very informative and well researched and discusses topic and its given me a broader insight into the topic and some worthwhile links and information included. Would recommend."
- (Gerry Campbell) ★★★★★
"This is a basic overview of the creation of info graphics. The most valuable part of this course is all of the resources referenced. Otherwise its just kind of an average data lecture."
- (Adam Borovkoff) ★★★★★
"Good basic information on researching info graphic content. A good list of links."
- (Andrew Brien) ★★★★★
Instructed By :Deborah Drum | Internet Marketing Coach amd Amy Harrop | Author, Publisher and Content Creator
Amy is a writer, publisher and product creator. She enjoys teaching and training others on how to effectively promote and increase exposure for their work. She is the creator of a number of successful training products showing people how they can publish and promote their work on a variety of publishing platforms.
Install the "How To Create Infographics" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.
Featured Movie topics tie in to current events, historical milestones and figures, holidays, and more! This app is perfect for informal, exploratory learning at home or on the go.
Want even more access to BrainPOP's award-winning content? Log in with your school's username (free!) or choose an optional in-app subscription. Give your kids the chance to explore hundreds of Science, Math, Social Studies, English, Engineering & Tech, Arts & Music, and Health subjects right on their mobile devices. All movies are close captioned, so it’s easy for them to read along.
In-App Subscription Options:
“BrainPOP Explorer Subscription” – The free Featured Movie and its quiz plus four additional related movies and quizzes, rotating every day.
“BrainPOP Full Access Subscription” – The free Featured Movie and its quiz plus unlimited access to all of BrainPOP’s 750+ movies and quizzes.
Site subscribers can log in directly from the app to access all of BrainPOP's award-winning content at no additional cost.
For more than a decade, BrainPOP has been a trusted, go-to source of animated, educational content. With more than 11 million visits a month to our sites, we’re used by millions of students in thousands of schools, at home, and on mobile devices around the globe.
The more you know, the more you know!®
User Agreement: http://www.brainpop.com/about/user_agreement/
#.If you have upgraded Splashtop Streamer on your PC to v2, please check out http://support-remote.splashtop.com/entries/21658867 for settings.
Splashtop Whiteboard allows teachers and students to turn their Android tablet into an interactive white board. Once connected to their computer over Wifi, they can watch Flash media with fully synchronized video and audio, control PC and Mac applications then annotate lesson content all from an Android tablet. Now interact with students at their desk or present from all four corners of the class!
Splashtop Whiteboard offers users of existing interactive whiteboards (IWBs) - such as Mimeo, Mobi, Promethean, Polyvision, or Smart Technologies - a way to extend their investment by accessing their tools from anywhere in the class without using wireless slates. For users who do not use an IWB, now they can build one at a fraction of the cost!
Awards - CODiE Awards Finalist 2012 for the Best Educational Use of a Device-Specific Application, Awards of Excellence 2012 selected as an outstanding education technology product by Tech & Learning magazine.
Learn why Goshen College, Val Verde and Cornell use Splashtop - http://www.splashtop.com/case-studies
Read testimonials - http://www.splashtop.com/education-testimonials
Check out our product videos - http://youtu.be/aTKL6rkW9OY and http://youtu.be/TKNJwAL8cG8
TEACHERS AND STUDENTS CAN:
BE IN CONTROL – Have complete control over the applications such as Keynote or PowerPoint on the classroom PC as if you were sitting right there. No need to stay at the front of the class. Keep your audience focused using the Screen Shade or Spotlight tools. Be free to roam around - hand the Android tablet to a student and let their imagination do the rest!
ANNOTATE OVER ANYTHING – Use gestures to draw, highlight, or write over any content. Take snapshots of the screen and save them to the gallery then print or email the snapshots to students, parents or colleagues. Use different colored and sized pens, stamps, highlighter, shapes, lines, and text tools over existing content or Flipchart backgrounds. Everything you do is displayed on the projector connected to your PC or Mac!
EXPERIENCE LIFELIKE PLAYBACK – All video and audio are played in high definition on your Android tablet, Play Adobe Flash content, iTunes music, DVDs, CDs, etc. as they were meant to be enjoyed.
***** Read how our users love using Splashtop Whiteboard ! *****
“The Essa Academy in the UK is known for innovation and technology. Splashtop has helped us redesign our 20 million pound building – redefining how learning happens at the academy. Using Splashtop Whiteboard, teachers are now free to wander around the class to help students but still have full control of the front of the room as well as annotate lesson content through their iPads”, Abdul Chohan, Director, Educational Innovations.
“If you buy one remote desk top app make sure it is Splashtop Whiteboard!”, Becky Miller, Second Grade teacher, Northwestern Elementary School, Palmyra
“This app allows me to not only control my computer remotely but I am able to see my entire desktop on my iPad and then mark up over ANY text or video!”, Harendra Goonetilleke, Instructional Technology Coach
SPLASHTOP WHITEBOARD IS NOT A LOCAL WHITEBOARD APP. YOU WILL NEED TO CONNECT TO YOUR COMPUTER OVER WIFI TO USE SPLASHTOP WHITEBOARD.
SPLASHTOP WHITEBOARD INCLUDES SPLASHTOP REMOTE HD.
» Download the free Splashtop Streamer for your computer from splashtop.com/streamer
» Streamer supports Windows 8, 7, Vista, and XP, as well as Mac OS X 10.6.8 and above
» A computer with a dual-core CPU strongly recommended for best performance
» Works with Honeycomb or later Android tablets