It works well, no thrills, no distractions. Just a clean simple design for journaling. Nice features for customizing, a few things would be nice though. possible to add more then one continues entery a day and the ability to limit words or characters for an entery. Which would make a word/character counter useful. Restore from backup did not work, so 3 stars
Neat app but not quite there Pretty good diary app that is close to being exactly what I am looking for. Could you consider the following, Dev? Please add time stamps to entries or the option to add them. Also could we please have the option to add more than one entry on a day?So the entries show as cards that we can then scroll through? Thanks
Improvements: Needs a scroll function. Would like the calander button to be moved so it does not block text. Thank you, good app!
No update / improvement?
Love it It's a simple and light diary
* Fixed bug with application permissions
* Updated libraries and date pickers
* Repositioned calendar button to not obscure diary area
* Fixed a bug with the restoring option
* Upgraded Libraries, small fixes
* Updated to Material Design
* Flickering bug fixed on most devices
* Small text size bug fixed (might need to change it from the options first)
* Fixed word wrap bug
* Added Font Size option & Auto-Capitalization
* Fixed Consistency in the UI
"me.time" is a simple diary/journal app that helps you figure out who you are.
A Day in Life - Journal: A visual journal with weather, location and more!