Find and track all the game's plethora of collectibles, including Cult of the Vaults, ECHO Recorders, every rare chest and much more! Use this digital companion to get the most out of Borderlands 2. If you're the type of player who likes to find everything, then the Borderlands 2 Official Map App is for you!
Includes content for the following DLC map packs: Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty; Mister Torgue's Campaign of Carnage; Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt; and Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon's Keep.
Find and track all the game's plethora of collectibles, including the Cult of the Vaults, ECHO Recorders, every rare chest and much more!
Use this digital companion to get the most out of Borderlands 2. If you're the type of player who likes to find everything, then the Borderlands 2 Official Map App is for you!
As always please let us know your favorites that we can include in our next release.
This is the companion app for the Claptrap RC shipped with the Borderlands Claptrap-In-A-Box Collector’s Edition. This free app will activate your CL4P-TP steward robot, allowing you to control its movement, project your voice, stream video and more. However, it will not control his overenthusiastic personality – you’ll just have to deal with that!
-Connect: ClaptrApp connects directly to the Claptrap RC via WiFi and allows you to interact with and drive your robot.
-Control: Two operational modes: “Joystick” or “Motion Sensing” to move Claptrap around.
-Character: Trigger the robot to say a random, built-in Claptrap phrase with classic and original lines from Claptrap himself.
-Communication: Become Claptrap! Speak into your mobile device to project your voice through the robot.
-Camera: See Claptrap’s point of view through a real-time live video stream from Claptrap’s eye to your mobile device.
Should you have any issues with your Claptrap’s functions, do not contact Hyperion. Simply refer to your instruction manual or send an email to email@example.com
© 2015 IPerion, LLC. Published and distributed by 2K. Gearbox and Borderlands, and the Gearbox Software and Borderlands logos, are registered trademarks, The Pre-Sequel is a trademark, all used courtesy of Gearbox Software, LLC. 2K, 2K Australia, and their respective logos are trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
This App does NOT require an Internet connection, internet is only used for Ads.
All Borderlands 2 Classes/Characters.
All Skill information.
Add and Remove skill points on the fly.
Save and Load builds.
Share builds with your friends.
Please note that all Borderlands 2 related images and game data remain the property of Gearbox Software, LLC.
It is NOT an official App and the data and images are property of Gearbox Software.
This Free Borderlands Pre-Sequel Skill Tree App contains all the skills and their information for all classes. It also allows you to save, load and share builds.
Tap to place points, hold for information and removal of points.
• All Skill Trees
• All Classes
• Save and load builds.
• Share builds via share code
• Sandbox Mode - allowing up to 9 points in every skill.
TeddyComedy ist hauptsächlich durch den misslungenen Integrationstest mit Antoine bekannt geworden (Angelo Merte).
Du bist absoluter TeddyComedy / Antoine Fan und möchtest immer die neusten TeddyComedy-Sounds zu Verfügung haben?
-> Dann brauchst du diese App!
Du kennst TeddyComedy nicht wirklich, suchst aber witzige Sounds und Sprüche eines verrückten Ausländers?
-> Dann brauchst du diese App!
Du möchtest deinen Freunden zum Beispiel eindrucksvoll mitteilen, dass sie den Mund halten sollen?
-> Dann brauchst du diese App!
Diese APP ist 100% Fan-Made, die Rechte an den Sounds liegen bein TeddyComedy!
Antoine, Angelo Merte, TeddyComedy, Teddy Comedy, Tedros Teclebrhan, Soundboard, Knöpfe, Sounds, Sprüche, Töne
War Reports for Guild Wars 2 (GW2) helps you to check what happens in Guild Wars 2 (GW2) when you are offline.
Did your enemy conquest a keep? It's time to go online and take it back!
Do you want to know if there is any interesting events up, such as Jormag or Grenth? Check it out!
Are you doing your daily but you can't find any events? No problem, the app will find it!
- Get status of any events, update whit new Megaserver system
- Check wvw stats with borderlands and eternal battleground maps
- Show last Guild Wars 2 website news
- Get events information from Guild Wars 2 Wiki (GW2)
- Show all dyes available to customize your character
© 2012 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved. NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Glitcher VR applies filters to your camera's output to render your environment in an interesting way. It also applies a barrel distortion effect to all filters for accurate image reproduction and comfortable VR viewing. The current version supports the following filters:
* Camera Pass-through (no filter)
* Edge Detection
* Color Inverse
* Selective Color Filter
* Apple IIc CRT Filter
* Glitchy VHS Tape
* Laughing Man (face detection filter)
* Super 8 Vintage Camera Filter
* Predator Vision
Glitcher VR employs speech recognition for voice control and does not require any additional hardware to use. Simply swipe the magnet, press the media button on your headphones or the volume up button to activate voice control. Use the following commands to control Glitcher VR:
"next" or "effect next" - Activate the next effect.
"previous", "back" or "effect previous" - Activate the previous effect.
"effect camera" - Activate the Camera Pass-through effect.
"effect edge" - Activate the edge detection effect.
"effect inverse" - Activate the color inverse effect.
"effect selective" - Activate the selective color effect.
"effect apple" - Activate the CRT effect.
"effect vhs" - Activate the VHS tape effect.
"effect laughing" - Activate the Laughing Man effect.
"effect vintage" - Activate the Super 8 effect.
"effect predator" - Activate Predator Vision.
"frame" - Take a screenshot.
"photo" - Take a full sized photograph.
"video" - Begin video recording. Press the headset button or swipe the magnet to stop recording.
"focus" - Autofocus the camera.
"camera next" - Use the next camera on the phone (front facing).
"camera previous" - Use the previous camera.
"torch on" - Activate the torch / flashlight.
"torch off" - Deactivate the torch / flashlight.
Press Volume-Down to activate the Non-VR preview.
This app is designed for the http://www.dodocase.com/products/google-cardboard-vr-goggle-toolkit">DODOcase Smartphone VR Viewer and is compatible with the Google Cardboard, Durovis Dive, vrAse and OpenDive HMD's. This app requires a modern, mid to high end smartphone and Android 4.1, and has been tested with the Samsung Galaxy S4, HTC One (m7) and HTC One (m8).
** Warning: This app is meant as a novelty. Do not use this product while operating a vehicle, machinery, or anything else that might result in you or others getting killed or injured.
Please visit the Glitcher VR website for additional information at: http://www.dystopia-zero.net/glitcher-vr
Ver 0.11 additions:
* Added predator vision effect.
* VHS Filter does not work properly on SGS3
* Video capture hangs app on SGS3
* Frame capture produces a black frame on SGS3
* Unable to acquire camera on Galaxy Note 2
* Face detection not supported on Droid RAZR M (?)
To have a good experience, you need a mid to high-end wireless router with a good wireless connection to your Android device (5 GHz highly recommended) and a good connection from your PC to your router (Ethernet highly recommended).
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with NVIDIA Corporation. Please do not contact them for support. Instead, use the XDA forum link at the bottom of the app description.
Users using an external mouse may want to use the root version instead which has much better mouse support. See: http://tinyurl.com/moonlight-root
If you're streaming over the Internet, make sure UPnP is enabled on your router or the required ports are forwarded. See http://bit.ly/1sUauPq for more details.
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 600/700/800/900 series desktop or mobile GPU (GT-series GPUs won't work)
NVIDIA GeForce Experience (GFE) 2.2.2 or higher
Most controllers will work just fine, but the following have been tested:
Xbox 360 wired/wireless
PS3 wired (with Sixaxis Enabler app) or wireless (with SixAxis Controller app)
PS4 wired via USB
MOGA controller (see note below)
Amazon Fire Game Controller
Shield integrated controller
MOGA controller users:
If your controller has a switch with A and B, it must be switched to B to be used for streaming. If you have no switch, use the MOGA Universal Driver app.
Note for SixAxis users:
Use SixAxis in "Native Gamepad" mode for Moonlight. The default button mapping needs to be adjusted to match the standard controller layout for streaming.
1. Make sure GeForce Experience is installed, updated, and that you've scanned for games.
2. In most cases, your PC will show up automatically in the PC list. Click the entry in the PC list to start pairing.
3. On your PC, enter the PIN displayed on the Android device and accept the pairing dialog.
4. Choose your PC in the PC list and the app list will be displayed where you can select a game to stream.
Troubleshooting - "Moonlight crashes"
1. Please send me an email.
2. Send the crash report.
Troubleshooting - "I can't pair/stream at all"
1. Reboot your PC and device.
2. Disable your PC's firewall.
3. If all else fails: uninstall GeForce drivers, reboot, clean install GeForce drivers, and reboot again.
Troubleshooting - "Video is choppy/laggy"
1. Try streaming with Bluetooth disabled to see if your device has the Bluetooth issue detailed below.
2. Make sure your device is connected on 5 GHz and your PC is wired to your router.
3. Lower the bitrate slider.
4. Try using 720p30 which has the lowest requirements.
Troubleshooting - "Apps crash when launched by Moonlight"
1. Uninstall GeForce drivers, reboot, clean install GeForce drivers, and reboot again.
2. Try launching them through Steam
Bluetooth-related streaming issues:
Depending on your phone/tablet, you may have a bad streaming experience if Bluetooth is active while streaming. This is a hardware issue due to the antenna wiring. If you experience this, you can try a USB Ethernet adapter or a controller that connects directly to your Android device via USB OTG.
For more details and to report issues, see: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2505510
This app is open-source under the GPL. The code can be found here: https://github.com/moonlight-stream/moonlight-android
Legal: All trademarks cited here are the property of their respective owners.
GamerLink let's you browse a list of gamers that are currently looking to play, displaying useful information such as their skill level, preferred game mode, mic preference and more! If you find a gamer you like, send them a ping to see if they want to play. You can also add yourself to the list, choosing your own gaming preferences, to see who wants to play with you!
GamerLink is in very early stages of it's development and is for now to be considered an Alpha. As a tester, your feedback is very important and will help us improve your experience on GamerLink. Feel free to submit any questions, concerns or feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you enjoy testing the GamerLink Alpha :)
With this app you can:
* See overall match scores
* See income breakdowns (number of camps, towers, etc) for each world
* See WvW maps
* See the current WvW matchups
This app also provides a scores widget for both your homescreen and lockscreen so you can see the current scores at a glance. Widgets with income breakdowns are planned for a future release.
Guild Wars 2 and all icons are © 2014 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. NCSOFT, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Currently featuring 108 sound clips from Ricky, Julian, Bubbles, Cyrus, J-Roc, Lahey, Randy, Phil Collins, Conky and Donnie (yes, Donnie!)
Save any clip for use as a notification or ringtone by long-pressing (holding your finger down on) it. After saving a clip, go to the settings screen of your device and change your default ringtone or notification to "TPB Ringtone" or "TPB Notification".
NOTE: This app contains uncensored adult language and is intended for mature audiences.
NOTE: This app needs read/write access to your device memory for the sole purpose of saving clips for use as ringtones and notifications. All saved media will be stored in the "/media" folder on your device.
REQUEST A SOUND: If you'd like to see a specific sound added to the app, hit the "Contact Developer" button on the Play Store page, and send me a timestamp (episode number & time in the episode) that the sound occurs!
January 27, 2015 (v2.0.9)
- Fixed back button to make exiting the app easier
- Removed duplicate Ricky quote
August 17, 2014 (v2.0.8)
- Added 1 new sound for Bubbles, Donnie and J-Roc
- Fixed issue with backgrounds on high res devices
May 11, 2014 (v2.0.7)
- Added Conky (11 clips)
Jan 27, 2014 (v2.0.6)
- Added 9 new Lahey sounds
Jan 14, 2014 (v2.0.5)
- Pressing back while a sound is playing will now stop that sound
Dec 30, 2013 (v2.0.4)
- Added 1 new clip for Julian
- Added 3 new clips for Ricky
Dec 30, 2013 (v2.0.3)
- Resolved issue that was causing background images to crash the app on older devices
Dec 27, 2013 (v2.0.2)
- Added unique backgrounds for all characters (but Donnie)
Dec 27, 2013 (v2.0.1)
- Added more background images
- Fixed an issue with Cyrus' page that was causing it to redirect to Ricky
Dec 27, 2013 (v2.0.0)
- HUGE UPDATE: The entire app has been rewritten from the ground up to allow for a much higher level of customization and ease of content (sound) management. Basically, this means the app will run smoother, look better, and be easier to update going forth.
Dec 23, 2013 (v1.08)
- Removed profanity filter and reclassified the app as high maturity
Dec 23, 2013 (v1.07)
- Added ability to save clips for use as ringtones and notifications
- Added menu to main page with link to an Information page
July 29, 2013 (v1.06)
- Added 2 new clips for Bubbles
- Added 3 new clips for J-Roc
July 16, 2013 (v1.05)
- Added 2 new clips for Ricky
June 2, 2013 (v1.04)
- Made the app free
- Added Lahey (8 clips)
- Added 1 new clip for Julian
- Hitting menu will now bring up a "Stop Sounds" button
May 28, 2013 (v1.03)
- Added Donnie (12 clips)
- Added 1 new clip for Cyrus
May 27, 2013 (v1.02)
- Added Phil Collins (12 clips)
- Added Randy (5 clips, more coming soon)
- Added 4 new clips for Ricky
- Put active character name on page title (used to always be the name of the app)
- Put buttons into list view to allow scrolling if the button area is too tall for your screen
May 27, 2013 (v1.01)
- Fixed labeling issue
May 27, 2013 (v1.0)
- Initial release.
- More sounds and characters coming very soon!
This application covers these US states:
District of Columbia
**Icon was designed by Reddit user "TheRamenSage", thanks for your help!**
HOW TO INSTALL:
if it doesn't let you download then go on your computer and download it.after that, hook up your phone to the computer and make sure you select to transfer items from phone to computer. Just drag the. Apk to your phone and on your phone use a file manager to explore your SD. Find where you placed the. Apk file and install.
Just long press on home screen and choose "Widget" and scroll until you see "ICS Analog Clock" !