С помощью него Вы всегда будете в курсе состояния вашего игрового сервера.
Быстрый доступ к самым необходимым функциям сервера: запуск, смена карты, консоль и прочее.
- Удобное добавление сервера в приложение с помощью QR-кода
- Получение информации об игровом сервере
- Включение, выключение, рестарт, смена карты
- Список игроков
- Консоль с возможностью отправки команд
И другие функции...
Данное приложение позволяет :
- Следить за состоянием сервера.
- Следить за игроками сервера
- Отправлять Rcon команды
- Устанавливать отложенную отправку Rcon команды.
Данное приложение поможет вам легко следить за вашим сервером.
Game-State.com Pro doesn't contain Ads.
7 Days to Die
America's Army 2
America's Army 3
America's Army Proving Grounds
ArmA: Armed Assault
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Call of Duty 1
Call of Duty 2
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Call of Duty: United Offensive
Call of Duty: World at War
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
Counter-Strike: Condition Zero
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Day of Defeat
Day of Defeat: Source
Enemy Territory: Quake Wars
Just Cause 2 Multiplayer
Left 4 dead
Left 4 dead 2
Mafia 2 Multiplayer
Medal of Honor 2010
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault
Medal of Honor: Breakthrough
Medal of Honor: Spearhead
Medal of Honor: Warfighter
Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas
Natural Selection 2
Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad
Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45
San Andreas Multiplayer
Sniper Elite V2
Soldier of Fortune 2: Double Helix
Star Wars: Battlefront 2
Team Fortress 2
Team Fortress Classic
TeamSpeak 3 (include TS Viewer)
Vice City Multiplayer
Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory
Currently five games are supported, other games are coming.
You can also add games not supported, but the application may crash due to a different implementation of the protocol rcon
- Counter Strike Global Offensive
- Counter Strike Source
- Half Life 2 Deathmatch
- Team Fortress 2
- Left 4 Dead 2
Please note this app requires a certain level of player involvement. For more help, visit the 'Help' section in game, or visit http://thebluetribe.webs.com/skyrimeater-help
Avec cette nouvelle application, vous pourrez :
- voir les informations de partie de votre serveur (nombre de joueurs, jeu, carte, liste des joueurs)
- démarrer votre serveur
- redémarrer votre serveur
- arrêter votre serveur
De nouvelles fonctionnalités sont à venir, ainsi n'hésitez pas à nous faire part de toutes suggestions concernant l'application pour que nous puissions l'améliorer !
TEMPORARY DOWN DUE TO MAINTENANCE!
NOTE: This is an early beta version. Desktop and FOV calculations are not yet ready. The full version will have certain limitations unless you upgrade to PRO.
This tool allows you to accurately calculate mouse sensitivity for a number of games. You can also convert the sensitivity from one game to another. The basis for the sensitivity is how far you have to move your mouse to do a 360 degree rotation in the game.
- Calculate sensitivity based on a desired 360 distance, either in centimeters or inches.
- Convert sensitivity between games based on the settings from one game.
- Calculate the sensitivity you need to set if you change your DPI or WPS, do this by selecting the same game as current and new.
- Instructions on how to change the sensitivity for the selected games.
These calculations are all based on un-accelerated mouse movement. Some games allow you to disable acceleration, this is recommended where possible. Other games have unavoidable acceleration, so for these games the calculations are just estimates, and results may vary a lot depending on settings.
- Current game: The game you want to use as a base for the calculations, or you want to calculate the distance for.
- WPS: Windows Point Speed. This is the mouse speed setting in Windows. Default is 6.
- DPI: The DPI setting for your new and current game. If you do not enter a DPI in the new game section, current DPI will be used.
- Resolution: Some games require resolution as well to calculate the sensitivity.
- FOV: The FOV of the game in degrees. Not all games use this in the calculation.
- Input Method: Choose whether to use the sensitivity setting for the current game or a desired distance as input.
- Value: This is the value for the input method, either sensitivity from the current game, or a distance.
- Unit: Select the unit you want to use for the calculations, and the input if you select distance as input method.
- New Game: This is the game you want to calculate to based on the input.
- NOTE: Some fields will have either a RED X or a GREEN V as their background. This indicates whether or not the field is used in the calculations. If it is a RED X, you do not need to enter a value, if it is a GREEN V, a value is needed.
Currently supported games:
Americas Army: Proving Grounds, APB: Reloaded ,Arma 3, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Bioshock Infinite, Blacklight: Retribution, Borderlands 2, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Call of Duty: Ghosts, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, Counter-Strike 1.6, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Counter-Strike: Source, Crysis 1, Crysis 2, Crysis 3, Cube World, Dark Souls II, DayZ (Arma 2), DayZ Standalone, Fallout: New Vegas, FarCry 3, Firefall, Garry's Mod, Ghost Recon Phantoms, Goat Simulator, Half-Life 2, Insurgency, Left 4 Dead 2, Loadout, Medal of Honor: Warfighter, Metro 2033, Metro Last Light, Minecraft, Mirror's Edge, Natural Selection 2, Payday 2, Planetside 2, Portal 2, Quake 1, Quake 2, Quake 3 Arena, Quake 4, Quake Live, Rage, Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad, Rust, Serious Sam 2, Serious Sam 3: BFE, Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter, Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter, Serious Sam: The First Encounter, Serious Sam: The Second Encounter, ShootMania: Storm, Skyrim (The Elder Scrolls V), Team Fortress 2, Thief, Titanfall, Tribes: Ascend, Unreal Tournament 2004, Unreal Tournament 3, War Thunder, Warface, Warframe.
Disclaimer: This application relies on connection to the internet and a correct running clock. The list of games are fetched from a web-server, and all calculations are done server-side. The service may go down at any time due to maintenance.
Currently implemented is an events feed that allows the user to add any event to his/her Google calendar for reminders later on by simply long pressing the event of choice and accessing the overflow menu in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- Guild Assets, This feature will allow the user to view live data of our current guild bank balance, as well as, a full history of transactions that the guild itself has made.
- Lotteries, This feature will include both lottery systems that we provide to our members. This will allow a user to view all current participants of the lottery and the ongoing jackpot/countdown as it progresses.
- Guild Roster, This feature will be planned at a later point in time.
Layered Live Wallpaper of Mass Effect 3 made by Wayoo for Free for the fans of the Mass Effect Franchise.
-Layered Live Wallpaper. Effect visible when moving to through home screens.
-No animation used, avoiding a heavy work on the cpu. Live Wallpaper doesn't need to re-draw when not moving the home screen. Only updates when scrolling which IMPROVES battery performance compared to animated live wallpapers.
BUG: We understand that some Samsung Galaxy S/S II Are having trouble with the wallpaper. We are working on it! Check back in 5 - 7 days!
NOTE: Some smartphones have their own LAUNCHER and live wallpaper might NOT behave properly due to their different functioning!
Graphic work by Asdrubal Leon (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Optimization for tablets may be coming soon. No ETA yet!
-We do NOT own anything related to Mass Effect.
-This is completely unofficial, and created for fans.
-We are NOT affiliated with the creators of this game and art in any way.
-Logos, graphics, title, and everything related is trademarked/copyrighted by BioWare, Electronic Arts, and/or any other partner related to this franchise. NOT us!
Macro Effect is an application for creating custom macros on the phone, and run them on the computer via WiFi. Each Profile (named after a program or game, preferably) will serve a 3 by 3 grid of completely programmable buttons. Create as many profiles as needed, and have them close to you while working or playing.
Works in World of Warcraft (WoW), Age of Conan (AoC), and many more!
It's possible that this application won't work on every single game/app. But check on the always-changing list below for a list of tested games.
-Create as many profiles you need.
-Configure cooldowns to each macro button to constantly know when to use them again
-Custom names and icons for the totally programmable macros.
-Enable English Text-To-Speech to when executing a macro.
-Various icons to display when working, crafting, attacking, healing, defending, socializing, and many more.
-Import from the gallery personalized icons downloaded from the app's website, the internet, or even made by yourself (Size: 50px by 50px)
-Perfect for RPGs MMOs, and RTSs!
-Apply your actions in Photoshop as quick as tapping your phone once. Have the macro do whatever you want.
-Auto-search for server on two common types of networks. Or enter IP manually
-Client(This app): Android 2.1 or higher AND WiFi connectivity
-Server (Windows app): Windows with .Net Framework 4.0
Download of server: Check the link in the Twitter Profile Description: http://twitter.com/MacroEffect
List of tested games (With Windows 7 x64):
-World of Warcraft
-Mass Effect 2
-Warhammer: Dawn of War: Soulstorm
-Call of Duty: Black Ops (under Steam)
-Age of Conan
-Team Fortress II (under Steam)
-League of Legends
To help fill this list contact via email this developer. (Subject: 'Tested Games', Body: The game you tested)
or via Twitter @macroeffect
Check the twitter account for fixes, improvements, and changes in future versions!
Website currently under-construction.
-Not optimized for tablets yet.
-Recommended to connect the device to the pc via usb cable while using it to avoid further discharge using the application.
-Disclaimer: We don't assure this application will work in every single program/game. It depends on the complexity of each running application. We ask for optional/volunteer user feedback, send an email to this developer, or follow and mention us on twitter: @macroeffect to help build a more complete list of working/non-working apps and games.
-Remember each Online Game might have a policy to respect of not using 3rd-party programs for shortcuts and so. It's your responsibility.