• Ease of use cool Free App for Android and iPhone
• Live GPS Tracking
• Customize refund rates
• Add or Modify refund sources (Government, Companies)
• Add of Modify refund rates
• Add multiple Vehicle
• Automatically Synconization with a TaxMileage cloud server
• Add, Modify & Review Trip logs from a regular browser or computer by accessing the taxmileage cloud server at www.taxmileage.com
• Produce comprehensive mile report or logs in a PDF or Excel format.
• Requests the right information to prevent IRS Audits rejections
• Backed by Apps to Simplify LLC.
• Great Customer support
• Award winner of Best app in its category
• Automatically updates the IRS rates every year.
• Live GPS tracking
• Automatically backs up the logs into a cloud server
• Modify, review and monitor trips in real time by accessing the cloud server
• Never loses the trip. A Recover Incomplete Trips functionality helps prevent you from losing Trips as the app will notify you if an incomplete trip is pending.
• Search the database to find a specific log by car, dates, companies, e etc.
• Allows multiple users submitting logs to one central account
• Allows the use of multiple vehicles
• Provides up to date US IRS refund rate automatically for each trip purpose category (Business, Charity, Moving, Medical)
• Allows users to produce a custom trip purpose and refund rate.
• Citizens, employees and companies looking to receive an IRS tax credit for vehicle mileages.
• Citizens and companies that uses its Vehicle for business, charity, moving and medical purposes.
• Employees that needs to produces mileage logs for refund purposes.
• Delivery Professionals
• Small and middle Business
• Sales people
A TaxMileage solution is the most ease of use application to help you record and generate a mileage reimbursement report. The solution brings you the ability to activate the automatic mode during a trip, so the smartphone GPS does all the work for you. While you travel on automatic mode, the smartphone is recording the GPS points and time until you arrive at your destination. Once you reach your final destination, the app sends your trip data to the TaxMileage server. As a result, you will have a comprehensive and undisputed mileage reimbursement report that you can access from any device, anywhere at any time. TaxMileage has helped many realtors, accounting and businesses generate a miles track report for IRS deductions or reimbursement.
The solution is a MUST HAVE application for realtors, sales professionals, customer support professionals, inspectors, delivery professionals and any person who relies on their motor vehicle transportation to work, seek healthcare, provide charity and seek for a job.
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Key Words: Miles, Mileage, Kilometers, Track, IRS, Deduction, Expenses, Reports, Reimbursement, Tax, Taxes, GPS, Finances, business, Realtors, Accounting, Mile Log, MileTracker, MileageTrace, MileageTracker.Miles, Mileage, Track, IRS, Deduction, Expenses, Reports, Reinbursment, Tax, Taxes, GPS, Finances, business, Realtors, Accounting, Mile Log, MileTracker, MileageTrace, MileageTracker.Miles, Mileage, Track, IRS, Deduction, Expenses, Reports, Tax, Taxes, GPS, Finances, business, Realtors, Accounting, Mile Log, Log, Mile Log, Free, GPS tracker, mileage tracker, GPS mileage tracker, work in field, tracking, vehicle fleet, mobile workforce, Free App, Tax mileage records, logging, international, logbook, log book, kilometer, tracking, milebu, medical, deduction, IRS, reimbursement, reimburse.
-Multiple vehicle profiles
-Logging/Calculations: put in your tracked distance from your tripometer or put in your odometer readings
-Calculating mileage based on any combination of Liters/Gallons and Kilometers/Meters
-Results can be displayed as Kilometers per liter or Miles per gallon (US)
-Tire size adjustment calculations (if your vehicles tires are larger or smaller than stock and your vehicle has not been tuned for it, your readings are inaccurate! Let my app fix this for you!)
I'm now aware of a current bug that the GPS tracking isn't working properly. I am working on a fix, please be patient. Thanks!
Most features in this app are included in the famous app Cashbook - Expense Tracker.
• Real-time GPS for accurate distance and time
• Tap to Start/Stop/Pause/Resume
• Auto itinerary with addresses
• Recover unstopped GPS trip
• Timer only mode (without GPS)
• Password protection
• Select from 36 most used currencies
• Database back up to SD card, Dropbox™ and Email.
• Database restore from SD card or Dropbox™.
• Local auto database backup
• Online auto database backup
• Share database with multiple devices by using Dropbox™
• Export/Send reports in CSV and HTML formats.
• Report file can be sent to Dropbox™ and Google Docs if the apps for them are installed.
• Multiple client
• Multiple vehicles
• Multiple account (for multiple business or companies)
• Multiple mileage input
• Record copy/paste
• Auto trip start odometer (calculate and track in the background based on user input)
• Auto default
• Yearly/Monthly/Weekly/Daily summary and details
• Monthly Charts
• Detail view
• Fuel/Toll and other billable cost
• Support 4 popular date formats.
• Support both 12 and 24 hour time formats.
• Install and run from SD card (for Android 2.2 and above)
-OS: Android v2.1 or above
-Physical Resolution: 320x480(HVGA), 480x800(WVGA800), 480x854(WVGA854), 540x960, 800x600, 1024x600, 1280x800 and higher resolutions
-Perfect for Android smart phone and tablet
-Support Android 3.0/3.1 Honeycomb tablets Motorola Xoom, Acer Iconia, Galaxy Tab, Asus Eee Transformer, etc.
-Support the latest Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
---Things you should know---
• App developer doesn't participate in the purchase and download process, if you have problems with credit card authorization, charge, double charge, download failures, we have no way to help you, you'll need to check the Google technical help forum.
• Update is always free, Google controls charging and it WILL NOT charge for update.
Provided by Frank Android Software @ http://www.softMiMo.com. Feel free to contact us via email. We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
Mileage 3.0 is here! Mileage 3.0 represents a huge improvement to Mileage. Key features:
* Multiple vehicle support
* All new charts (thanks to aiCharts)
* Customizable fillup fields
* Per-vehicle measurement units
* All new statistics
* Vastly improved CSV importing
* Streamlined import and export
* Automatic SD card backups
* All new vehicle types
* Service interval templates
* Much, much more!
Note: your service intervals will not be migrated! Please re-create them manually afterward!
Mileage 3.0 features a new graphical refresh, courtesy of Steve Albright! Please go check out his Clutch Pad application!
The charting library was donated by ArtfulBits; their aiCharts engine is fantastic and I highly recommend you check it out.
The csv export of the records let you to create any kind of graphical statistics or special computations (like tax reporting) in Microsoft Office Excel or OpenOffice / LibreOffice Spreadshet.
* business/personal/etc. trip recording
* mileage based reimbursement calculation
* fill up
* other expenses (service, insurance, etc.)
* GPS tracking with automatic trip recording based on the GPS data
* work with multiple cars, drivers, currencies, conversion rates, measurement units, etc.
* multiple expense types (for example business or personal)
* multiple expense and fuel categories
* Task / To-Do / Reminders based on date, mileage or both
* statistics (avg./last fuel efficiency in MPG or l/100km, TCO, mileage expense in $/100 km or mi)
* all records can be exported as csv or html file and can be send as email attachments or upload to Google Docs / Dropbox (if Docs / Dropbox client are installed)
* configurable main screen
* manual database backup and restore to/from the SDCARD
* automatic (scheduled) database backup
* secure database backup (automatically send the backup to a specified email address).
* user configurable templates for easy data entry
* Bluetooth connection detector. Automatically launch the GPS Track Controller when a Bluetooth connection with a car is created
AndiCar is an open source software, licensed under the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 3.
Supported languages: English, Chinese, Russian, Deutch, Hungarian, Spanish, Romanian
IF YOU LIKE IT RATE / COMMENT IT!
IF YOU FIND A BUG GO TO www.andicar.org -> Issues!
See www.andicar.org -> "How To" to learn about HOW TO USE AndiCar!
Thank you for using AndiCar!
tags: car vehicle fuel log mileage fill-up fillup maintenance service expense trip mileage gps tracker manager management mpg cost statistics report to-do todo task
*** Now with GPS TRACKING and MAP DISPLAY!! ***
*** Android 4.0 (ICS) & 4.1 (Jellybean) Support! ***
Includes CSV reports and Data Backup/Restore via SD Card!
For all lovers of larger tax returns, MileBug is a beautiful app that makes it easy to track your tax-deductible mileage on your Android phone (and iPhone and Windows phones, too)! A great mileage tracker!
IRS tax deduction rates are 56.5 cents/mile for 2013! Take advantage of these rates by keeping track of the miles you drive for your businesses, for charities, or for personal medical reasons. With Milebug, it’s never been easier to make a trip log!
• Track miles for MULTIPLE businesses!
• Track miles for MULTIPLE charities!
• Track miles for "Medical" or even "Other"!
• GPS Tracking and Map Display
• Track expenses - create your own categories
• Use Frequent Trips to save time
• Setup multiple vehicles...and name them!
• INTERNATIONAL SUPPORT: km/miles, custom rates, etc.
• Automatically opens to Edit for incomplete trip
• Designed to be IRS compliant
• Setup frequent destinations and purposes for easy use later
• Easily edit/delete/reorder Presets (see blog for more info: milebug.com)
• Email HTML and Excel-friendly reports
• Define date range of each report
• See report totals by business and vehicle
• Presets allow for trip recording with simple finger taps
• Clear Trips List when you want a fresh start
• See the deduction amount for each trip
• Choose start screen in Settings (Presets Tab)
• How few miles will it take *you* to pay for MileBug?
SEE OUR BLOG: www.milebug.com (leave comments!)
. Manage multiple vehicles. No limit
. Record Trips, Fill-ups, and Other expenses like car wash,
. Automatic start odo
. Auto return trip
. Favorite trips for less data entry. (Long tap on favs button)
. Categorize trips into Private/Business
. Additional notes can be saved with each records.
. Install and run from SD card (Android 2.2 and above)
. Simple reports and statistics
. Backup / Restore Database
. And it's completely free
. Android 1.6 and above
Please send your valuable comments and suggestions to our email id : firstname.lastname@example.org. Your suggestions will make this app more useful.
Keywords : Mileage Tracker, Expense Tracker, Fuel Logs, Car Manager, Free Mileage Log
1. Show record daily, weekly, monthly and yearly
2. Report in csv, html and excel xml
3. Export/Email report
4. Backup and restore database to SD card, Dropbox™ and Google Docs
5. Auto backup database to SD card when exiting the app
6. Auto backup database to Dropbox™ when exiting the app
7. Manageable currency
8. Default value when adding a record
9. Default US IRS standard rate
10. Default email address for receiving report
11. Configurable date, time format
12. Configurable first day of week
13. Password protection
14. Sorting, Filtering data
15. Share database with multiple devices by using Dropbox™
※ If you like the app, then please give us a good rating as the driving force behind our continued development, thank you.
※ Since we can't reply reviews in the market, if you have any suggestions or questions please mail to our mailbox directly. For market reviews, please just leave your rating and cheers, thanks again.
kw: mileage log, mileage logger, mileage tracking, mile tracker, car tracker, mileage reimbursement, IRS mileage, business mileage, vehicle mileage, track mileage, mileage tracker, track, mileage
This FREE app contains NO ADS!
This mileage tracker will record and calculate the miles driven, gallons purchased, date of purchase, miles per gallon, and price per gallon for each and every time you go to the gas pump.
Added features include the ability to view statistics such as:
- Best Mileage
- Worst Mileage
- Average Mileage
- Longest distance on one tank of gas
- Shortest distance before fill-up
- Average distance between fill-up
- Highest fuel price paid
- Lowest fuel price paid
- Average fuel price paid
- Most recent fuel price
- Total fuel cost
Along with tracking these figures, MileTrack will also keep track of when regular maintenance is due on your vehicle. The maintenance milestones that MileTrack currently monitors are:
- Miles to next Oil Change
- Miles to check Air Filter
- Miles to check or replace Battery
- Miles to replace Brakes
- Miles to replace Tires
All maintenance distances can now be set to your liking! For example, you can have the app notify you that an oil change is needed every 3000, 5000, or any mileage you would like to set! This feature is available for every type of maintenance that MileTrack tracks.
Administrative features are fully built into this application in the case that a mistake is made entering information into MileTrack or if a new car is purchased!
These administrative features include the ability to update or delete the miles driven, gallons purchased, date purchased, and price paid of any entry into MileTrack.
MileTrack is a great application to make sure your vehicle is running properly and track the efficiency at which your vehicle is running. The tracking used in MileTrack is also extremely convenient for business purchases in recording the miles driven and cost of fuel for a business or personal trip.
If you have any suggestions or comments please direct them to email@example.com! Thanks!
Keywords: Mileage Tracker, Expense Tracker, Fuel Logs, Car Manager, Free Mileage Log, Vehicle Tracker, Fuel Cost Tracker, Fill-Up Log, Maintenance Tracker, Business Expenses.
*simultaneous odometer & trip recorder;
*MPG & L/100km;
*+/-% of avg;
*real time calculation;
*metric to MPG conversion;
*easy to use;
*multiple units & currencies;
for devices with 320x480 px or more!
• Tracking expenses and incomes by week, month and year as well as by categories
• Multiple accounts in multiple currencies
• Schedule the payments and recurring payments
• Take a picture of receipt
• Payment alerts
• Budget by day, week, month and year
• Search and reports
• Import and export account activities in CSV for desktop software
• User chooses to auto backup on Dropbox, Google Drive and SD Card backup
• Customize expense categories, payer/payer, payment methods, date format, white or black background, button style etc
• Account transfer
• Auto fill
• Convenient tools such calculator, currency converter, tip calculator, sales and tax calculator and credit card calculator
• Free and no In-App purchase needed
• Developer support
Internet Access is used to retrieve currency exchange rate.
Camera permission is used to take picture of receipt.
Account permission is used to for Google Drive data backup
All data is saved on your phone or your Dropbox account. Nobody but you can access your account.
Thanks for the help from:
Emilio Blanco for Spanish translation.
Christian Glass and Manuel Gruber for German translation.
Michel Graciano, Gustavo de Freitas Leite and Ricardo Gomes for Portuguese translation
Cerrato Renaud for French translation
Please email question and feature request directly to developer.
All log entries can be marked as business or private for bookkeeping.
Export data in CSV format for import to a spreadsheet application (e.g. Excel) or as HTML reports for record keeping.
✔ Travel log
✔ Fuel Economy
✔ Avg fuel consumption
✔ Export as CSV for Excel import
✔ Export HTML reports
✔ Multiple vehicles
✔ Miles/gallon, km/liter
✔ Categorize log entries with tags
✔ Mark as business or private
✔ Write journal notes
Keywords: [Fuel, refuel, fuelage, mileage, mile, gallon, km, liters, gas, petrol, fill up, diesel, trip log, car service, auto repair, oil change, tire, car, mc, motorcycle, moto, vehicle, truck, fuel log, fuellog, refill, mpg, VR Mileage, FuelGauge, car maintenance, truck stop, Auto, mkw, Motorrad, tanken, Auto-Service, Autoreparatur, gasolina, moto, körjournal, bil, tanka, DriversJournal]
Do you use a complex and difficult car note?
Now! Please use the notes, here's an easy car.
Car easy and convenient to use the calendar you can create notes.
Take notes as you write the diary may
Multiple entries per day can be created.
Mileage, fueling, maintenance, other maintenance is to write one of.
Please go to the car maintenance cost savings.
★★★★★ ”The Best Business Travel App” - Business Insider
★★★★★ ”Expensify is like a virtual accountant” - Wall Street Journal
★★★★★ “A mobile app that helps you run your business” - Forbes
Expensify is great for salespeople, business travelers, and companies of all sizes! Expense reporting has never been easier. Here’s how it works:
1. Use Expensify to take a picture of your receipt.
2. Select which report that expense goes on.
...and you’re done! Our SmartScan technology reads the receipt and creates the expense, eliminating any manual entry and saving you precious time and energy.
Did you lose your receipt? No problem! Expensify lets you import your credit card transactions and automatically creates an IRS guaranteed eReceipt for all purchases under $75!
There are over 1.7 million users and 250,000 companies around the world using Expensify. And the reviews are in:
“Expensify delivers exactly what it promises: a simple and (dare we say) fun way to upload, scan and attach receipts to expense reports.”
- Mashable.com (also an Expensify customer)
“More companies should look to Expensify, a San Francisco-based startup that takes the pain out of expense reports”
- USA Today
“Expensify’s super slick web and mobile apps make it seem almost too easy to file expense reports”
“Expensify finally brought expense reports into the 21st century”
Here’s what Expensify does for you:
✔ Easy Receipt Capture: Simply take a picture of your receipt and then throw it away
✔ Automatic Receipt Scanning: Our SmartScan Technology “reads” your receipt and creates an expense
✔ Mobile Expense Creation: Create and edit expenses on the go - in your car, at the airport, anywhere
✔ Time Entry: Enter your hourly rate and length of time worked
✔ Mileage Entry: Enter distance, use your phone’s GPS, or take a picture of your odometer
✔ Bank & Credit Card Import: Sync your card with Expensify and we’ll automatically pull your transactions into your account
✔ Easy Report Submission: Email expense reports to your manager or convert to PDF and save
✔ Expensify Trips: We make travel easy with free flight alerts plus automatic expense report based on your itinerary
✔ Worldwide Currency Support: Including automatic currency conversion
✔ Company Expense Policies: Create and admin the categories, tags and rules for all users
✔ Offline Mode: Use Expensify even if your phone is out of service or in airplane mode
✔ ExpenseIt with Expensify: We take receipts from anywhere! Send your receipts to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll scan them and put them in your account.
✔ Tons of Integrations with Import/Export: Excel, Evernote, Dropbox, Oracle, SalesForce, FinancialForce, Xero, Quickbooks, SAP, NetSuite, ADP, Intacct, Microsoft Dynamics
Expense reports suck and Expensify makes them better, faster, and easier so you can get on with your life.
Expensify’s usefulness goes beyond the app! All your expenses sync up with our powerful web app at www.expensify.com.
Have any questions? Just email email@example.com.
Contacts: The app only reads the email address of contacts that you choose to invite.
Accounts: The app uses this to pre-fill your email address into fields, so you don't have to type it.
Internet: This is used to sync receipts and expenses with your account online.
Phone state: This is used to detect when an internet connection is present.
GPS: This is only used when you use the GPS mileage feature.
Camera: This is used to snap pictures of receipts.
Log data: This is used to diagnose any crashes that happen.
More from developer
With blue tooth, you can configure My Mileage so that all you have to do is hop in the car and start driving. This works because blue tooth devices will automatically reconnect when in the vicinity of a previously paired device which will kick on the GPS. Once the GPS detects you are over 20 MPH, My Mileage will start a log entry.
Plug your phone into the car charger or connect to blue tooth and it will automatically log the miles for tax purposes and track the odometer changes. Take phone calls, listen to Pandora, My Mileage does not need to be the active application.
Take full advantage of your phones capabilities to track tax deductible business and charitable expenses.
Use your camera to scan an image of receipts.
Email your data off the phone with all the receipt images and a nice spreadsheet.
When your phone is plugged in, My Mileage sits in the background and uses GPS to log the miles for tax purposes.
It uses your last entry to default the expense type, vehicle used, and odometer reading. Talk on the phone, listen to Pandora, My Mileage does not need to be the currently active application.
Pair your phone to a blue tooth device and configure My Mileage automatically start when paired with that device. This feature is useful for cars equipped with blue tooth like Ford Sync. For cars not equipped with Bluetooth, one can buy blue tooth car kits. The advantage of blue tooth is that most phones will automatically reconnect when a previously paired bluetooth device is nearby.
When you are ready, have My Mileage package all images, an Excel report, and a back up your data in a zip file.
Send the zip file to yourself, your accountant or your manager for expense reimbursement.
-Automatically tracks mileage when power connected or a blue tooth device connects.
-Back and Restore. (Restore is for Pro Users only)
-Tracks receipt images.
-Supports multiple cars.
-Add other expense types beside Business, Charity, Personal or Medical(say Client xyz)
-Supports hands free entry through Google Voice Recognition.
-Automatically stops trip after 15 minutes. Time to consider a trip complete is configurable in settings.
-Free version has advertising and only allows 1 month of data to be emailed at a time.
-All data and images are saved to the SD Card when the data is emailed
-Mileage, odometer readings and expenses are all auto filled in when possible. Any further suggestions are appreciated.
-Flaming a free application is not cool. Please send any issues to firstname.lastname@example.org and not the rating board. We will try to help you the best we can:)
-Upgrade to email over 1 month of entries at a time.
If you would like to use the camera application that came with your phone, go to settings->Use Native Camera Application. Not all camera applications are supported, so if it does not work, just switch back to My Mileage's camera.
If you find this application useful, please rate it with 5 stars and leave a comment. It would help us out tremendously.
Caveats: Mileage accuracy depends on the quality of the phone's GPS, weather conditions, if the GPS has been on recently and where the phone is placed in the car. Mileage accuracy has been compared to other Google developed applications and My Mileage has similar accuracy. We are constantly trying to improve, so please email any problems.
If you are still reading this why are you not downloading the application to try it out!
Help file available at http://leptronsoftware.com/usermanual/usermanual.htm
Please email email@example.com with any questions.
KW: Receipt image, tax deduction, business expenses, file receipts, mileage log