Most features in this app are included in the famous app Cashbook - Expense Tracker.
• Real-time GPS for accurate distance and time
• Tap to Start/Stop/Pause/Resume
• Auto itinerary with addresses
• Recover unstopped GPS trip
• Timer only mode (without GPS)
• Password protection
• Select from 36 most used currencies
• Database back up to SD card, Dropbox™ and Email.
• Database restore from SD card or Dropbox™.
• Local auto database backup
• Online auto database backup
• Share database with multiple devices by using Dropbox™
• Export/Send reports in CSV and HTML formats.
• Report file can be sent to Dropbox™ and Google Docs if the apps for them are installed.
• Multiple client
• Multiple vehicles
• Multiple account (for multiple business or companies)
• Multiple mileage input
• Record copy/paste
• Auto trip start odometer (calculate and track in the background based on user input)
• Auto default
• Yearly/Monthly/Weekly/Daily summary and details
• Monthly Charts
• Detail view
• Fuel/Toll and other billable cost
• Support 4 popular date formats.
• Support both 12 and 24 hour time formats.
• Install and run from SD card (for Android 2.2 and above)
-OS: Android v2.1 or above
-Physical Resolution: 320x480(HVGA), 480x800(WVGA800), 480x854(WVGA854), 540x960, 800x600, 1024x600, 1280x800 and higher resolutions
-Perfect for Android smart phone and tablet
-Support Android 3.0/3.1 Honeycomb tablets Motorola Xoom, Acer Iconia, Galaxy Tab, Asus Eee Transformer, etc.
-Support the latest Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
---Things you should know---
• App developer doesn't participate in the purchase and download process, if you have problems with credit card authorization, charge, double charge, download failures, we have no way to help you, you'll need to check the Google technical help forum.
• Update is always free, Google controls charging and it WILL NOT charge for update.
Provided by Frank Android Software @ http://www.softMiMo.com. Feel free to contact us via email. We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
*** “5 Apps Your Accountant is Begging You to Have in 2015″ - Smart Hustle Magazine ***
*** Businessweek lists MileBug as 1 of 4 Tax Record Services (April 2013) ***
*** AppCrawl Names MileBug #1 Top Mileage Tracker App (June 2013) ***
*** Full GPS path tracking (w/MAP DISPLAY) ***
*** Includes both HTML and CSV reports! ***
For all lovers of larger tax returns, MileBug is a beautiful app that makes it easy to track your tax-deductible mileage on your Android phone (and iPhone and Windows phones, too)! A great mileage tracker!
IRS tax deduction rates are 57.5 cents/mile for 2015! Take advantage of these rates by keeping track of the miles you drive for your businesses, for charities, or for personal medical reasons. With Milebug, it’s never been easier to make a trip log!
• Track miles for MULTIPLE businesses!
• Track miles for MULTIPLE charities!
• Track miles for "Medical" or even "Other"!
• GPS Tracking and Map Display
• Track expenses - create your own categories
• Use Frequent Trips to save time
• Setup multiple vehicles...and name them!
• INTERNATIONAL SUPPORT: km/miles, custom rates, etc.
• Automatically opens to Edit for incomplete trip
• Designed to be IRS compliant
• Setup frequent destinations and purposes for easy use later
• Easily edit/delete/reorder Presets (see blog for more info: milebug.com)
• Email HTML and Excel-friendly reports
• Define date range of each report
• See report totals by business and vehicle
• Presets allow for trip recording with simple finger taps
• Clear Trips List when you want a fresh start
• See the deduction amount for each trip
• Choose start screen in Settings (Presets Tab)
• How few miles will it take *you* to pay for MileBug?
SEE OUR BLOG: www.milebug.com (leave comments!)
Mileage 3.0 is here! Mileage 3.0 represents a huge improvement to Mileage. Key features:
* Multiple vehicle support
* All new charts (thanks to aiCharts)
* Customizable fillup fields
* Per-vehicle measurement units
* All new statistics
* Vastly improved CSV importing
* Streamlined import and export
* Automatic SD card backups
* All new vehicle types
* Service interval templates
* Much, much more!
Note: your service intervals will not be migrated! Please re-create them manually afterward!
Mileage 3.0 features a new graphical refresh, courtesy of Steve Albright! Please go check out his Clutch Pad application!
The charting library was donated by ArtfulBits; their aiCharts engine is fantastic and I highly recommend you check it out.
IOS #1 Business Essentials, Best New Apps, IOS Main Banner, Best Travel & Expense Apps, 2 x Best Mobile App Award for UI Design, Top 5 Apps for Business by VC Post (2014), and #1 on the must have business apps list by DashLink, 2014.
EasyBiz is a personal finance tool crucial for tracking mileage reimbursements. It allows the user to track their mileage in seconds and export fully tax compliant mileage reimbursement reports with the tap of a button.
EasyBiz strips down mileage tracking to its utmost essentials. No more lengthy entries or data fields, just set a few basic vehicle settings and from there all you need to do is tap a button. Using GPS "pin drop" locations the app will calculate the most logical route between your "start" and "stop" saving you the battery drain of most GPS consistent ping apps.
You can adjust the level of GPS accuracy to save battery life based on the routes you take. For example highway travel needs minimal GPS pings to track location so you can lower the pings to boost battery life! In the city? or taking alternative routes? Adjust your GPS setting to higher pings to get the highest accuracy of mileage data.
+Metric System Compatibility
+Multi-Vehicle Expense Tracking (UNLIMITED)
+GPS Accuracy/ Battery Life Settings to Save Battery Life
+Standard Mileage Rates (Business, Moving, Charity, etc.)/ Tax Deduction Tracking
+Mileage, Gas, Return Graphs and Analytics for Month/Day
+ Simple Start/Stop Tracking and Export
+Automatic Data Backup (Google Drive) and CSV/Excel Format Export (UNLIMITED)
+Fully Tax Compliant Report Export (UNLIMITED)
+Automatic Data Calculation
+Standard/Actual Expense Compliant
We do not use any personal or location data on behalf of EasyBiz. The apps request to "Your Contacts" and "Your Location" is purely for syncing bookmarked business addresses from your contacts to speed up entry time & utilize Apple Map services. No information is collected or used for any reason beyond the functionality of the app.
please do not use this app while operating your vehicle, only when stopped and it is safe to do so.
• Ease of use cool Free App for Android and iPhone
• Live GPS Tracking
• Customize refund rates
• Add or Modify refund sources (Government, Companies)
• Add of Modify refund rates
• Add multiple Vehicle
• Automatically Synconization with a TaxMileage cloud server
• Add, Modify & Review Trip logs from a regular browser or computer by accessing the taxmileage cloud server at www.taxmileage.com
• Produce comprehensive mile report or logs in a PDF or Excel format.
• Requests the right information to prevent IRS Audits rejections
• Backed by Apps to Simplify LLC.
• Great Customer support
• Award winner of Best app in its category
• Automatically updates the IRS rates every year.
• Live GPS tracking
• Automatically backs up the logs into a cloud server
• Modify, review and monitor trips in real time by accessing the cloud server
• Never loses the trip. A Recover Incomplete Trips functionality helps prevent you from losing Trips as the app will notify you if an incomplete trip is pending.
• Search the database to find a specific log by car, dates, companies, e etc.
• Allows multiple users submitting logs to one central account
• Allows the use of multiple vehicles
• Provides up to date US IRS refund rate automatically for each trip purpose category (Business, Charity, Moving, Medical)
• Allows users to produce a custom trip purpose and refund rate.
• Citizens, employees and companies looking to receive an IRS tax credit for vehicle mileages.
• Citizens and companies that uses its Vehicle for business, charity, moving and medical purposes.
• Employees that needs to produces mileage logs for refund purposes.
• Delivery Professionals
• Small and middle Business
• Sales people
A TaxMileage solution is the most ease of use application to help you record and generate a mileage reimbursement report. The solution brings you the ability to activate the automatic mode during a trip, so the smartphone GPS does all the work for you. While you travel on automatic mode, the smartphone is recording the GPS points and time until you arrive at your destination. Once you reach your final destination, the app sends your trip data to the TaxMileage server. As a result, you will have a comprehensive and undisputed mileage reimbursement report that you can access from any device, anywhere at any time. TaxMileage has helped many realtors, accounting and businesses generate a miles track report for IRS deductions or reimbursement.
The solution is a MUST HAVE application for realtors, sales professionals, customer support professionals, inspectors, delivery professionals and any person who relies on their motor vehicle transportation to work, seek healthcare, provide charity and seek for a job. The full report trip report is available in the www.taxmileage.com for a cost of $10 dollars per year (less than 1 dollar/month)
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
TURN YOUR MILES INTO MONEY IN 2015
IRS deduction rates are 0.575c per qualifying mile in 2015. Don't miss out on miles you could be claiming for business, charity or medical drives. Confidently submit your tax return or expense report with MileIQ.
MILEIQ WORKS FOR YOU BY:
• Detecting your drives and logging them automatically.
• Calculating drive distances and value.
• Auto-syncing drive data securely to the cloud.
• Capturing drives in miles or kilometers (m or km).
• Storing your complete drive history.
• Sending you regular drive reports.
WHILE GIVING YOU COMPLETE CONTROL TO:
• Classify drives with a single swipe.
• Set work hours to auto-classify your personal drives.
• Create custom categories to define your drive purposes.
• Add parking, tolls, vehicle information and notes.
• Create or edit drives as needed.
• Export data to FreshBooks, Concur, CSV or PDF.
• Pause drive tracking as needed.
MILEIQ WEB BASED DASHBOARD
MileIQ also has a web dashboard where you can.
• Manage your drive log.
• Sort and filter your drives.
• Create, edit and delete drives.
• Send reports.
• Modify your personal settings.
• Classify drives in bulk.
40 FREE DRIVES EVERY MONTH
MileIQ is free for your first 40 drives every month, forever. Upgrade to unlimited drives for $5.99/month or $59.99/year.
*** An 11 mile business drive earns you $6.16 in deductions, more than the cost of MileIQ Unlimited Drives for one month. ***
We’d love to hear from you:
• Website: http://www.mileiq.com
• Twitter: twitter.com/mileiq
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/mileiq
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone: +1 (415) 692-4481 (9 a.m.-5 p.m. Pacific, Monday through Friday)
TrackMyDrive brings mileage tracking into the 21st century. Use your mobile device to track mileage through GPS. Unlike other apps that only track the "start" and "end" locations, TrackMyDrive tracks your entire trip.
This app focuses on keeping things as simple as possible. Through eliminating unnecessary features and making the user interface simple to use, tracking a trip is as easy as clicking "Start Tracking".
One of the best features of this app is that it automatically syncs with your account at http://trackmydrive.com. This offers the following benefits:
✔ Forget to track a trip? Manually add one through our web interface.
✔ Print trip reports in PDF, CSV or EXCEL format.
✔ Your data is backed up. If you lose your phone, simply re-download the app and login.
TrackMyDrive is the premier Droid mileage tracker app. We are dedicated to continually improving the app and hope you enjoy using it!
Q. Why doesn't your app have a place to enter start/stop odometer readings?
A. Most accounting software will ask for starting and ending odometers OR total miles for a given tax year. Because we feel it greatly simplifies our program interface, our program is centered around the total miles accounting.
Q. Is an account required at TrackMyDrive.com?
A. Yes, you can sign up through the app, or directly visiting the website.
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
* A car-charger is recommended for long trips.
The csv export of the records let you to create any kind of graphical statistics or special computations (like tax reporting) in Microsoft Office Excel or OpenOffice / LibreOffice Spreadshet.
* business/personal/etc. trip recording
* mileage based reimbursement calculation
* fill up
* other expenses (service, insurance, etc.)
* GPS tracking with automatic trip recording based on the GPS data
* work with multiple cars, drivers, currencies, conversion rates, measurement units, etc.
* multiple expense types (for example business or personal)
* multiple expense and fuel categories
* Task / To-Do / Reminders based on date, mileage or both
* statistics (avg./last fuel efficiency in MPG or l/100km, TCO, mileage expense in $/100 km or mi)
* all records can be exported as csv or html file and can be send as email attachments or upload to Google Docs / Dropbox (if Docs / Dropbox client are installed)
* configurable main screen
* manual database backup and restore to/from the USB storage
* automatic (scheduled) database backup
* secure database backup (automatically send the backup to a specified email address).
* user configurable templates for easy data entry
* Bluetooth connection detector. Automatically launch the GPS Track Controller when a Bluetooth connection with a car is created
AndiCar is an open source software, licensed under the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 3.
Supported languages: English, Chinese, Russian, Deutch, Hungarian, Spanish, Romanian
IF YOU LIKE IT RATE / COMMENT IT!
IF YOU FIND A BUG GO TO www.andicar.org -> Issues!
See www.andicar.org -> "How To" to learn about HOW TO USE AndiCar!
Thank you for using AndiCar!
tags: car vehicle fuel log mileage fill-up fillup maintenance service expense trip mileage gps tracker manager management mpg cost statistics report to-do todo task
-Multiple vehicle profiles
-Logging/Calculations: put in your tracked distance from your tripometer or put in your odometer readings
-Calculating mileage based on any combination of Liters/Gallons and Kilometers/Meters
-Results can be displayed as Kilometers per liter or Miles per gallon (US)
-Tire size adjustment calculations (if your vehicles tires are larger or smaller than stock and your vehicle has not been tuned for it, your readings are inaccurate! Let my app fix this for you!)
I'm now aware of a current bug that the GPS tracking isn't working properly. I am working on a fix, please be patient. Thanks!
. Manage multiple vehicles. No limit
. Record Trips, Fill-ups, and Other expenses like car wash,
. Automatic start odo
. Auto return trip
. Favorite trips for less data entry. (Long tap on favs button)
. Categorize trips into Private/Business
. Additional notes can be saved with each records.
. Install and run from SD card (Android 2.2 and above)
. Simple reports and statistics
. Backup / Restore Database
. And it's completely free
. Android 1.6 and above
Please send your valuable comments and suggestions to our email id : email@example.com. Your suggestions will make this app more useful.
Keywords : Mileage Tracker, Expense Tracker, Fuel Logs, Car Manager, Free Mileage Log
With blue tooth, you can configure My Mileage so that all you have to do is start driving. This works because Bluetooth devices will automatically reconnect when in the vicinity of a previously paired device which will kick on the GPS. Once the GPS detects you are over 20 MPH, My Mileage will start a log entry.
Take phone calls, listen to Pandora, My Mileage continues to record the mileage. My Mileage does not need to be the active application.
Take full advantage of your phones capabilities to track tax deductible business and charitable expenses.
Use your camera to scan an image of receipts.
Email your data off the phone with all the receipt images and a nice spreadsheet.
Pair your phone to a Bluetooth device and configure My Mileage automatically start when paired with that device. This feature is useful for cars equipped with Bluetooth feature like Ford Sync. For cars not equipped with Bluetooth, one can buy Bluetooth car kits. The advantage of Bluetooth is that most phones will automatically reconnect when a previously paired Bluetooth device is nearby.
When you are ready, have My Mileage package all images, an Excel report, and a back up your data in a zip file.
Send the zip file to yourself, your accountant or your manager for expense reimbursement.
-Automatically tracks mileage when power connected or a blue tooth device connects.
-Back and Restore. (Restore is for Pro Users only)
-Tracks receipt images.
-Supports multiple cars.
-Add other expense types beside Business, Charity, Personal or Medical(say Client xyz)
-Supports hands free entry through Google Voice Recognition.
-Automatically stops trip after 15 minutes. Time to consider a trip complete is configurable in settings.
-Free version has advertising and only allows 1 month of data to be emailed at a time.
-All data and images are saved to the SD Card when the data is emailed
-Mileage, odometer readings and expenses are all auto filled in when possible. Any further suggestions are appreciated.
- Please send any issues to firstname.lastname@example.org and not the rating board. We will try to help you the best we can:)
-Upgrade to email over 1 month of entries at a time.
-No ads in application or export
Storage - Modify SD Card - store images of receipts, database and reports on sd card
System Tools - Bluetooth - allows My Mileage to detect bluetooth connections to autostart mileage tracking
Your Location - Allows access to devices GPS
Hardware control - take pictures and video - Allows access camera to take pictures
Network Communication - Allows advertisements to be displayed in application. Also uploads support information that is used for troubleshooting purposes by support.
If you would like to use the camera application that came with your phone, go to settings->Use Native Camera Application. Not all camera applications are supported, so if it does not work, just switch back to My Mileage's camera.
If you find this application useful, please rate it with 5 stars and leave a comment. It would help us out tremendously.
Caveats: Mileage accuracy depends on the quality of the phone's GPS, weather conditions, if the GPS has been on recently and where the phone is placed in the car. Mileage accuracy has been compared to other Google developed applications and My Mileage has similar accuracy. We are constantly trying to improve, so please email any problems.
If you are still reading this why are you not downloading the application to try it out!
Help file available at http://leptronsoftware.com/usermanual/usermanual.htm
Please email email@example.com with any questions.
KW: Receipt image, tax deduction, business expenses, file receipts, mileage log