Most features in this app are included in the famous app Cashbook - Expense Tracker.
• Real-time GPS for accurate distance and time
• Tap to Start/Stop/Pause/Resume
• Auto itinerary with addresses
• Recover unstopped GPS trip
• Timer only mode (without GPS)
• Password protection
• Select from 36 most used currencies
• Database back up to SD card, Dropbox™ and Email.
• Database restore from SD card or Dropbox™.
• Local auto database backup
• Online auto database backup
• Share database with multiple devices by using Dropbox™
• Export/Send reports in CSV and HTML formats.
• Report file can be sent to Dropbox™ and Google Docs if the apps for them are installed.
• Multiple client
• Multiple vehicles
• Multiple account (for multiple business or companies)
• Multiple mileage input
• Record copy/paste
• Auto trip start odometer (calculate and track in the background based on user input)
• Auto default
• Yearly/Monthly/Weekly/Daily summary and details
• Monthly Charts
• Detail view
• Fuel/Toll and other billable cost
• Support 4 popular date formats.
• Support both 12 and 24 hour time formats.
• Install and run from SD card (for Android 2.2 and above)
-OS: Android v2.1 or above
-Physical Resolution: 320x480(HVGA), 480x800(WVGA800), 480x854(WVGA854), 540x960, 800x600, 1024x600, 1280x800 and higher resolutions
-Perfect for Android smart phone and tablet
-Support Android 3.0/3.1 Honeycomb tablets Motorola Xoom, Acer Iconia, Galaxy Tab, Asus Eee Transformer, etc.
-Support the latest Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
---Things you should know---
• App developer doesn't participate in the purchase and download process, if you have problems with credit card authorization, charge, double charge, download failures, we have no way to help you, you'll need to check the Google technical help forum.
• Update is always free, Google controls charging and it WILL NOT charge for update.
Provided by Frank Android Software @ http://www.softMiMo.com. Feel free to contact us via email. We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
*** “5 Apps Your Accountant is Begging You to Have in 2015″ - Smart Hustle Magazine ***
*** Businessweek lists MileBug as 1 of 4 Tax Record Services (April 2013) ***
*** AppCrawl Names MileBug #1 Top Mileage Tracker App (June 2013) ***
*** Full GPS path tracking (w/MAP DISPLAY) ***
*** Includes both HTML and CSV reports! ***
For all lovers of larger tax returns, MileBug is a beautiful app that makes it easy to track your tax-deductible mileage on your Android phone (and iPhone and Windows phones, too)! A great mileage tracker!
IRS tax deduction rates are 57.5 cents/mile for 2015! Take advantage of these rates by keeping track of the miles you drive for your businesses, for charities, or for personal medical reasons. With Milebug, it’s never been easier to make a trip log!
• Track miles for MULTIPLE businesses!
• Track miles for MULTIPLE charities!
• Track miles for "Medical" or even "Other"!
• GPS Tracking and Map Display
• Track expenses - create your own categories
• Use Frequent Trips to save time
• Setup multiple vehicles...and name them!
• INTERNATIONAL SUPPORT: km/miles, custom rates, etc.
• Automatically opens to Edit for incomplete trip
• Designed to be IRS compliant
• Setup frequent destinations and purposes for easy use later
• Easily edit/delete/reorder Presets (see blog for more info: milebug.com)
• Email HTML and Excel-friendly reports
• Define date range of each report
• See report totals by business and vehicle
• Presets allow for trip recording with simple finger taps
• Clear Trips List when you want a fresh start
• See the deduction amount for each trip
• Choose start screen in Settings (Presets Tab)
• How few miles will it take *you* to pay for MileBug?
SEE OUR BLOG: www.milebug.com (leave comments!)
IOS #1 Business Essentials, Best New Apps, IOS Main Banner, Best Travel & Expense Apps, 2 x Best Mobile App Award for UI Design, Top 5 Apps for Business by VC Post (2014), and #1 on the must have business apps list by DashLink, 2014.
EasyBiz is a personal finance tool crucial for tracking mileage reimbursements. It allows the user to track their mileage in seconds and export fully tax compliant mileage reimbursement reports with the tap of a button.
EasyBiz strips down mileage tracking to its utmost essentials. No more lengthy entries or data fields, just set a few basic vehicle settings and from there all you need to do is tap a button. Using GPS "pin drop" locations the app will calculate the most logical route between your "start" and "stop" saving you the battery drain of most GPS consistent ping apps.
You can adjust the level of GPS accuracy to save battery life based on the routes you take. For example highway travel needs minimal GPS pings to track location so you can lower the pings to boost battery life! In the city? or taking alternative routes? Adjust your GPS setting to higher pings to get the highest accuracy of mileage data.
+Metric System Compatibility
+Multi-Vehicle Expense Tracking (UNLIMITED)
+GPS Accuracy/ Battery Life Settings to Save Battery Life
+Standard Mileage Rates (Business, Moving, Charity, etc.)/ Tax Deduction Tracking
+Mileage, Gas, Return Graphs and Analytics for Month/Day
+ Simple Start/Stop Tracking and Export
+Automatic Data Backup (Google Drive) and CSV/Excel Format Export (UNLIMITED)
+Fully Tax Compliant Report Export (UNLIMITED)
+Automatic Data Calculation
+Standard/Actual Expense Compliant
We do not use any personal or location data on behalf of EasyBiz. The apps request to "Your Contacts" and "Your Location" is purely for syncing bookmarked business addresses from your contacts to speed up entry time & utilize Apple Map services. No information is collected or used for any reason beyond the functionality of the app.
please do not use this app while operating your vehicle, only when stopped and it is safe to do so.
1. Show record daily, weekly, monthly and yearly
2. Report in csv, html and excel xml
3. Export/Email report
4. Backup and restore database to SD card, Dropbox™ and Google Docs
5. Auto backup database to SD card when exiting the app
6. Auto backup database to Dropbox™ when exiting the app
7. Manageable currency
8. Default value when adding a record
9. Default US IRS standard rate
10. Default email address for receiving report
11. Configurable date, time format
12. Configurable first day of week
13. Password protection
14. Sorting, Filtering data
15. Share database with multiple devices by using Dropbox™
※ If you like the app, then please give us a good rating as the driving force behind our continued development, thank you.
※ Since we can't reply reviews in the market, if you have any suggestions or questions please mail to our mailbox directly. For market reviews, please just leave your rating and cheers, thanks again.
kw: mileage log, mileage logger, mileage tracking, mile tracker, car tracker, mileage reimbursement, IRS mileage, business mileage, vehicle mileage, track mileage, mileage tracker, track, mileage
Please note that this is the free version of Smart Receipts. Purchasing the full version supports further development of Smart Receipts and is truly appreciated.
Turn your phone into a receipt scanner and expense report generator with Smart Receipts! There's nothing to register for. Just take pictures of your receipts and email yourself a PDF and CSV file at the end of each week.
Smart Receipts tracks receipt data and allows you to generate both PDF and CSV reports that can be shared with your email accounts. The PDF reports are tabulated to improve readability and look professional.
By taking advantage of the customization features included within this app, you can save hours when submitting business expense reports at the end of each week.
■ Optimized for Speed and Ease of Use
■ Flexible Receipt Reporting
■ Use the Smart Receipts Camera or one of your choice
■ Expense Report Price Tracking
■ Built-in support for many different currencies
■ Build Expense Reports as PDF files or CSV files for Excel
■ Fully customizable CSV output for your needs
■ Smart category prediction based on the time of day
■ Fully customizable receipt categories (e.g. Lunch, Dinner, etc.)
■ Battery efficient
■ Open Source
This app does not currently support OCR (automatic entering of receipt fields), but it is planned for a future release.
DO NOT request features, report bugs, or ask for assistance in your review. I can't reply to them! Please e-mail me instead. Thank you!
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the Affero General Public License for more details.
★★★★★ ”The Best Business Travel App” - Business Insider
★★★★★ ”Expensify is like a virtual accountant” - Wall Street Journal
★★★★★ “A mobile app that helps you run your business” - Forbes
Expensify is great for salespeople, business travelers, and companies of all sizes! Expense reporting has never been easier. Here’s how it works:
1. Use Expensify to take a picture of your receipt.
2. Select which report that expense goes on.
...and you’re done! Our SmartScan technology reads the receipt and creates the expense, eliminating any manual entry and saving you precious time and energy.
Did you lose your receipt? No problem! Expensify lets you import your credit card transactions and automatically creates an IRS guaranteed eReceipt for all purchases under $75!
There are over 2.5 million users and 250,000 companies around the world using Expensify. And the reviews are in:
“Expensify delivers exactly what it promises: a simple and (dare we say) fun way to upload, scan and attach receipts to expense reports.”
- Mashable.com (also an Expensify customer)
“More companies should look to Expensify, a San Francisco-based startup that takes the pain out of expense reports”
- USA Today
“Expensify’s super slick web and mobile apps make it seem almost too easy to file expense reports”
“Expensify finally brought expense reports into the 21st century”
Here’s what Expensify does for you:
✔ Easy Receipt Capture: Simply take a picture of your receipt and then throw it away
✔ Automatic Receipt Scanning: Our SmartScan Technology “reads” your receipt and creates an expense
✔ Mobile Expense Creation: Create and edit expenses on the go - in your car, at the airport, anywhere
✔ Time Entry: Enter your hourly rate and length of time worked
✔ Mileage Entry: Enter distance, use your phone’s GPS, or take a picture of your odometer
✔ Bank & Credit Card Import: Sync your card with Expensify and we’ll automatically pull your transactions into your account
✔ Easy Report Submission: Email expense reports to your manager or convert to PDF and save
✔ Expensify Trips: We make travel easy with free flight alerts plus automatic expense report based on your itinerary
✔ Worldwide Currency Support: Including automatic currency conversion
✔ Company Expense Policies: Create and admin the categories, tags and rules for all users
✔ Offline Mode: Use Expensify even if your phone is out of service or in airplane mode
✔ ExpenseIt with Expensify: We take receipts from anywhere! Send your receipts to email@example.com and we’ll scan them and put them in your account.
✔ Tons of Integrations with Import/Export: Excel, Evernote, Dropbox, Oracle, SalesForce, FinancialForce, Xero, Quickbooks, SAP, NetSuite, ADP, Intacct, Microsoft Dynamics
Expense reports suck and Expensify makes them better, faster, and easier so you can get on with your life.
Expensify’s usefulness goes beyond the app! All your expenses sync up with our powerful web app at www.expensify.com.
Have any questions? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contacts: The app only reads the email address of contacts that you choose to invite.
Accounts: The app uses this to pre-fill your email address into fields, so you don't have to type it.
Internet: This is used to sync receipts and expenses with your account online.
Phone state: This is used to detect when an internet connection is present.
GPS: This is only used when you use the GPS mileage feature.
Camera: This is used to snap pictures of receipts.
Log data: This is used to diagnose any crashes that happen.
Key features include:
-Sync with other members (no pictures).
-Track receipts with pictures.
-Split group expenses anyway you want (evenly or unevenly).
-Share the report details and receipts using Email, SMS, Google Drive or Dropbox.
-Each member has a coefficient which can represent a sub-group such as a couple or a family.
-Avoid circular debts (A owes B, B owes C, C owes A).
-Export to Excel (csv file).
-Support SD card backup and cloud backup using Google Drive or Dropbox.
-Support multiple events, multiple users, and multiple currencies.
Contacts, Accounts - Suggesting contact names/phone numbers/emails, backup to Google Drive, Sync
Internet, Phone state - Sending reports using SMS/Email, backup using Google Drive/Dropbox, Sync
SD Card - Storing of receipts, backup
App is Ads-supported. Buy "Receipt Ninja: No Ads" to remove Ads and support the developer.
Free users can create one synced event. To sync unlimited events, please install "Receipt Ninja：No Ads".
Please note that the sync feature does not sync pictures, if you want to save pictures to the cloud, please use backup to Dropbox or Google Drive.
Please report crashes when they happen. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any comments or suggestions. We keep on adding new features requested by our users.
Tags: share expenses, split the bill, bill splitter, split money, finance, budget, management, currency, spending, saving, trip expense, trip expense tracker, travel money, travel expense, travel expense tracker, group expense, settle debts, expense manager, expense tracker, receipt tracker, receipt organizer, receipt scanner, IOU, Mint, CWMoney, Expensify, Moneywise, Tricount, Billmonk, Billpin, Settle Up
WageWorks users, this app makes it easy to submit claims for all benefits administered by WageWorks:
• Health care and dependent care – for quick reimbursement or direct payments to your provider
• Health care card receipts – to verify your card transactions, as required by the IRS
• Commuter and wellness claims – for quick reimbursement
Use this app to submit claims any time:
• Health care and wellness claims – simply take a photo of your receipt with your phone
• Dependent care claims – capture your provider’s signature in the app or submit a photo of your receipt
• Commuter claims – simply take a photo of your receipt (if you have one)
Use this app to submit health care card receipts any time:
• Immediately after you use your health care card
• Later, after WageWorks asks you to submit a receipt to verify an eligible expense
• View your current account balance and other important plan info
• View all claims submitted via the app, online or fax
• View Claims & Activity, all transactions for all programs, just like on our website
• View the Account Statement for available programs, just like on our website
• Update your Profile & Preferences, sign up for detailed emails and texts, just like on our website
• Help on how to submit claims and receipts, and next steps
Simply snap a picture and we’ll extract the vendor, total amount, payment method, date and also categorize the receipts into the most common tax categories. You can also instantly create expense reports (with original receipt images) that you can send right from your phone.
Shoeboxed is an award winning app which has been featured in Forbes, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Today Show, Inc. Magazine and hundreds of other publications.
"I just snap pictures of my receipts while I'm traveling and let Shoeboxed take it from there. When I get home I generate an expense report in seconds and I'm done. It could not be easier!”
- Dave H., Road Warrior
Even better? The mobile app is linked to your own personal account at Shoeboxed.com which you can access from any computer, allowing you to do even more with your receipts. We integrate with nearly every popular accounting solution to make bookkeeping a breeze.
Join the 800,000 people using Shoeboxed to scan & organize receipts, create expense reports, track mileage and more!
WHY WE’RE THE #1 RECEIPT APP
- Transform receipt images into accurate, human-verified data
- Instantly archive receipts on-the-go
- Access a searchable, sortable archive of your categorized, IRS-accepted receipts
- Enjoy one-click, hassle-free mileage tracking
- Generate & email expense reports in seconds
- Export expenses to QuickBooks, Wave Accounting, Excel, Outright, Xero and dozens of other tools
- Rejoice in free and friendly email and phone support
ReceiptMatch lets you use your mobile phone or computer to match digital images of your receipts with transactions on your Business Card from American Express OPEN.
HOW THE APP WORKS:
Each time you use your Business Card from American Express OPEN, just open your ReceiptMatch Mobile App, snap a photo of your Business Card receipt and be on your way. The digital photo of your receipt will automatically be matched to the transaction on your American Express online statement.
Once the receipt is matched, you can view and print your stored receipt images, notes, and transaction details from your online statement.
1. Upload an image of your receipt
• take a photo with the ReceiptMatch App or
• upload an image of your receipt from your mobile device
2. Add notes and attach tags and categories to your receipt
3. Your receipt will be matched to the transaction on your American Express online statement
In the ReceiptMatch Mobile App, you can also view the account summary spending details for your Business Card as well as your Employee Cards, set limits for more control over employee spending on Employee Cards, and quickly view the balance on your Business Card from American Express OPEN and pay your bill.
ReceiptMatch is only available with Business Cards from American Express OPEN. For details and enrollment, go to www.open.com/receiptmatch
ReceiptMatch and Sync with QuickBooks are two separate business tools available with Business Cards from American Express OPEN that were created to work together.
Once you enroll in both tools, you can label your Card transactions with your Intuit QuickBooks® categories, attach corresponding receipts, and send that transaction data directly to your QuickBooks company file.
To learn more about ReceiptMatch with QuickBooks, go to www.open.com/quickbooks
All access to and use of this App are subject to and governed by the American Express End User License Agreement, Terms of Service and Privacy Statement.
Making every sale possible.
Use Chase Mobile Checkout to accept payments on-the-go, anywhere in the U.S., at any time. When you’re a customer of Chase Paymentech with Chase Mobile Checkout, a card reader and a smartphone, you are ready to begin accepting credit card payments on-the-go.
EXTEND YOUR BUSINESS
• Be ready to take your customers’ payments when and where they are ready.
• Take your business with you. Be able to process payments when you are away from your business, computer or credit card terminal.
• Allow additional employees to accept credit card payments on their smartphones.
STREAMLINE YOUR BUSINESS
• Create a product catalog for easy checkout and itemized receipt.
• Live, U.S. based, 24/7 telephone customer support.
• Have one payment processing relationship: Single statement, centralized reporting and one number to call for any issues.
• Customize your employees’ access.
MAKE IT EASY FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS
• Conduct faster transactions. If your customers are waiting in line, add an additional payment acceptance terminal with your smartphone.
• Bring the transaction to your customer. Allow your customers to pay anywhere in your store. Allow customers to pay for deliveries at the time of receipt.
• Send customers electronic receipts to their email or smartphone.
PROTECT YOUR CUSTOMER AND YOUR BUSINESS
• Credit card information is encrypted at the time of the card swipe and during transmission and processing.
• Geo-location features allow you to determine the exact location of the transaction, which helps with dispute settlement. Location map is printed on receipt.
• Capture your customer’s signature on receipt.
TAKE YOUR BUSINESS WITH YOU
• Easier reconciliation. Be able to view your entire Chase Paymentech account from your phone.
• Search for individual transactions and review account activity.
• Process refunds and voids.
To process transactions, you must have a merchant account with Chase Paymentech, install the Chase Mobile Checkout app and have the Chase Mobile Checkout Card Reader attached to your smartphone.
There is no charge to download this app, but depending on your merchant service account terms, there may be charges associated with the purchase and shipment of the card reader. When using the app, message and data rates may apply. Such charges include, but are not limited to, those from your communications service provider. In addition, all applicable processing fees outlined in the merchant services contract with Chase Paymentech will be assessed for all transactions initiated through the app.
Transaction processing may be interrupted for various reasons, including service outages affecting your phone, wireless or Internet provider, technology failures, and system capacity limitations.
Android is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
The award-winning Receipt Bank saves you time and money on processing your expenses. Ideal for small & medium sized businesses, contractors, self-employed, employees, directors, accountants and bookkeepers.
Spending hours on data entry? Worrying about looking after those annoying receipts? Receipt Bank can help.
Receipt Bank accurately extracts the key data from your receipts and invoices, all you have to do is take a simple photo.
But what happens to your receipts? Receipt Bank stores the images, and their data, for at least 7 years so you can get rid of those little bits of paper. You can then view, edit and amend the data as well as using Receipt Bank to create expense reports. Sound good?
There’s more, Receipt Bank can seamlessly publish your expenses into your existing accounting software, including Xero, QuickBooksOnline and Freeagent, saving you the job.
Receipt Bank App enables you to submit items to the Receipt Bank web app for processing. You gain access to the Receipt Bank web app which enables you to use the email in service, email forwarding, drag and drop upload and you can even post items in! There is a monthly fee based on your usage (the number of receipts/invoices processed each month) and a fair usage policy is in place. For more information please contact email@example.com .
Existing Receipt Bank users? Download the mobile app and get your items in for processing even quicker than before!
We have won many awards.
Xero 'Add-on of the Year' 2015 - UK - winner
Featured in 2014 Startups 100
Xero 'Add-on Partner of the Year' 2014 - Australia - winner
ICB LUCA Awards - 'Support Software of the Year' 2014 - UK - winner
Xero 'Add-on of the Year' 2013 - UK - winner
Xero 'Add-on of the Year' 2013 - Australia - winner
Xero 'Add-on of the Year' 2013 - NZ - nominated
Software Satisfaction Awards 2013 - SME accounts and expenses - nominated
Why not give it a try? Receipt Bank is free for the first 2 weeks. Download the app to start uploading your receipts.
Receipt Bank links with Xero, QuickBooksOnline - QBO, Kashflow, Crunch, Openbooks, Freshbooks, Sage 50, SortMyBooks, Dropbox and Tripcatcher.
As featured on BBC.
Step 1. Simply take a picture of each receipt or invoice while on the road or in the office.
Step 2. Press “Submit” anytime you are ready.
You will receive your finished expense report with cost categorization, date, vendor and all the other information already filled in for you.
Named one of the six Best Mobile Small Business Apps by Staples.
Named one of the Top 5 Apps for Investing and Finance by Nasdaq.
Named one of the Top 20 Cloud Services for Small Businesses by PC Magazine.
PC Magazine Editors Choice: "Abukai Expenses is a knock-your-socks off mobile app... Abukai is right there at the top of the list. I was blown away by the accuracy... It's an easy 4.5 star Android app and an obvious Editors Choice for business users. ABUKAI Expenses is poised to revolutionize the way we process expense reports."
AndroidGuys: "An application and a service that I have been wishing for ever since I was able to spend money... You answered my prayer…Your app and service are amazing!"
ABUKAI's receipt scanner eliminates all the cumbersome work associated with creating expense reports and business expenses including typing data from receipts, categorizing expenses and looking up exchange rates. ABUKAI will "automagically” create your expense report and email it to you once you submit your receipts.
Downloading the ABUKAI Expenses mobile scanner application is completely free, and includes 12 expense reports/year (counted as sets of 10 receipts). Additional expense report submissions or customization require subscription to an ABUKAI Expenses account plan available at http://abukai.com/buy
Do you require customizations or have a different expense report template?
Contact us at http://abukai.com/expenses
With the standard version available for download, you will receive expense reports via email in Excel and PDF. ABUKAI can tailor reports to your company’s existing Excel format or directly post your expenses into your company's expense web portal, document management system or ERP system. For example, ABUKAI can directly post your expenses into tools such as Insperity ExpensAble, Intacct, Intuit QuickBooks, Mint, Sage, and Xero Accounting. ABUKAI can also be customized to upload expenses into Oracle or SAP. Please email us your requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customers around the globe concur that ABUKAI is the quickest & easiest way to scan your receipts and create your expense reports! Track your business expenses and receipts directly during your next business trip! ABUKAI's OCR software is a great expense tracker, receipt scanner, scanner software and/or travel companion. Directly scan to PDF with ABUKAI, and manage your travel cost. ABUKAI can also scan invoices and is an ideal business software for small business, accountants as well as the enterprise. Also includes mileage tracker.
- Automatically have your receipts transcribed and stored securely – for free!
- Automatic categorization and custom tags!
- Export and share your receipts whenever you want!
- Access your receipts anywhere – on your phone or on your computer.
- Insurance claims, taxes, returns, anything you need a receipt for – we’ve got your back!
So give yourself (and your wallet) a break and download ReceiptBin! After all, every receipt you scan is one less thing for you to worry about.
• Ease of use cool Free App for Android and iPhone
• Live GPS Tracking
• Customize refund rates
• Add or Modify refund sources (Government, Companies)
• Add of Modify refund rates
• Add multiple Vehicle
• Automatically Synconization with a TaxMileage cloud server
• Add, Modify & Review Trip logs from a regular browser or computer by accessing the taxmileage cloud server at www.taxmileage.com
• Produce comprehensive mile report or logs in a PDF or Excel format.
• Requests the right information to prevent IRS Audits rejections
• Backed by Apps to Simplify LLC.
• Great Customer support
• Award winner of Best app in its category
• Automatically updates the IRS rates every year.
• Live GPS tracking
• Automatically backs up the logs into a cloud server
• Modify, review and monitor trips in real time by accessing the cloud server
• Never loses the trip. A Recover Incomplete Trips functionality helps prevent you from losing Trips as the app will notify you if an incomplete trip is pending.
• Search the database to find a specific log by car, dates, companies, e etc.
• Allows multiple users submitting logs to one central account
• Allows the use of multiple vehicles
• Provides up to date US IRS refund rate automatically for each trip purpose category (Business, Charity, Moving, Medical)
• Allows users to produce a custom trip purpose and refund rate.
• Citizens, employees and companies looking to receive an IRS tax credit for vehicle mileages.
• Citizens and companies that uses its Vehicle for business, charity, moving and medical purposes.
• Employees that needs to produces mileage logs for refund purposes.
• Delivery Professionals
• Small and middle Business
• Sales people
A TaxMileage solution is the most ease of use application to help you record and generate a mileage reimbursement report. The solution brings you the ability to activate the automatic mode during a trip, so the smartphone GPS does all the work for you. While you travel on automatic mode, the smartphone is recording the GPS points and time until you arrive at your destination. Once you reach your final destination, the app sends your trip data to the TaxMileage server. As a result, you will have a comprehensive and undisputed mileage reimbursement report that you can access from any device, anywhere at any time. TaxMileage has helped many realtors, accounting and businesses generate a miles track report for IRS deductions or reimbursement.
The solution is a MUST HAVE application for realtors, sales professionals, customer support professionals, inspectors, delivery professionals and any person who relies on their motor vehicle transportation to work, seek healthcare, provide charity and seek for a job. The full report trip report is available in the www.taxmileage.com for a cost of $10 dollars per year (less than 1 dollar/month)
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
TURN YOUR MILES INTO MONEY IN 2015
IRS deduction rates are 0.575c per qualifying mile in 2015. Don't miss out on miles you could be claiming for business, charity or medical drives. Confidently submit your tax return or expense report with MileIQ.
MILEIQ WORKS FOR YOU BY:
• Detecting your drives and logging them automatically.
• Calculating drive distances and value.
• Auto-syncing drive data securely to the cloud.
• Capturing drives in miles or kilometers (m or km).
• Storing your complete drive history.
• Sending you regular drive reports.
WHILE GIVING YOU COMPLETE CONTROL TO:
• Classify drives with a single swipe.
• Set work hours to auto-classify your personal drives.
• Create custom categories to define your drive purposes.
• Add parking, tolls, vehicle information and notes.
• Create or edit drives as needed.
• Export data to FreshBooks, Concur, CSV or PDF.
• Pause drive tracking as needed.
MILEIQ WEB BASED DASHBOARD
MileIQ also has a web dashboard where you can.
• Manage your drive log.
• Sort and filter your drives.
• Create, edit and delete drives.
• Send reports.
• Modify your personal settings.
• Classify drives in bulk.
40 FREE DRIVES EVERY MONTH
MileIQ is free for your first 40 drives every month, forever. Upgrade to unlimited drives for $5.99/month or $59.99/year.
*** An 11 mile business drive earns you $6.16 in deductions, more than the cost of MileIQ Unlimited Drives for one month. ***
We’d love to hear from you:
• Website: http://www.mileiq.com
• Twitter: twitter.com/mileiq
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/mileiq
• Email: email@example.com
• Phone: +1 (415) 692-4481 (9 a.m.-5 p.m. Pacific, Monday through Friday)
With blue tooth, you can configure My Mileage so that all you have to do is start driving. This works because Bluetooth devices will automatically reconnect when in the vicinity of a previously paired device which will kick on the GPS. Once the GPS detects you are over 20 MPH, My Mileage will start a log entry.
Take phone calls, listen to Pandora, My Mileage continues to record the mileage. My Mileage does not need to be the active application.
Take full advantage of your phones capabilities to track tax deductible business and charitable expenses.
Use your camera to scan an image of receipts.
Email your data off the phone with all the receipt images and a nice spreadsheet.
Pair your phone to a Bluetooth device and configure My Mileage automatically start when paired with that device. This feature is useful for cars equipped with Bluetooth feature like Ford Sync. For cars not equipped with Bluetooth, one can buy Bluetooth car kits. The advantage of Bluetooth is that most phones will automatically reconnect when a previously paired Bluetooth device is nearby.
When you are ready, have My Mileage package all images, an Excel report, and a back up your data in a zip file.
Send the zip file to yourself, your accountant or your manager for expense reimbursement.
-Automatically tracks mileage when power connected or a blue tooth device connects.
-Back and Restore. (Restore is for Pro Users only)
-Tracks receipt images.
-Supports multiple cars.
-Add other expense types beside Business, Charity, Personal or Medical(say Client xyz)
-Supports hands free entry through Google Voice Recognition.
-Automatically stops trip after 15 minutes. Time to consider a trip complete is configurable in settings.
-Free version has advertising and only allows 1 month of data to be emailed at a time.
-All data and images are saved to the SD Card when the data is emailed
-Mileage, odometer readings and expenses are all auto filled in when possible. Any further suggestions are appreciated.
- Please send any issues to firstname.lastname@example.org and not the rating board. We will try to help you the best we can:)
-Upgrade to email over 1 month of entries at a time.
-No ads in application or export
Storage - Modify SD Card - store images of receipts, database and reports on sd card
System Tools - Bluetooth - allows My Mileage to detect bluetooth connections to autostart mileage tracking
Your Location - Allows access to devices GPS
Hardware control - take pictures and video - Allows access camera to take pictures
Network Communication - Allows advertisements to be displayed in application. Also uploads support information that is used for troubleshooting purposes by support.
If you would like to use the camera application that came with your phone, go to settings->Use Native Camera Application. Not all camera applications are supported, so if it does not work, just switch back to My Mileage's camera.
If you find this application useful, please rate it with 5 stars and leave a comment. It would help us out tremendously.
Caveats: Mileage accuracy depends on the quality of the phone's GPS, weather conditions, if the GPS has been on recently and where the phone is placed in the car. Mileage accuracy has been compared to other Google developed applications and My Mileage has similar accuracy. We are constantly trying to improve, so please email any problems.
If you are still reading this why are you not downloading the application to try it out!
Help file available at http://leptronsoftware.com/usermanual/usermanual.htm
Please email email@example.com with any questions.
KW: Receipt image, tax deduction, business expenses, file receipts, mileage log