Get the Ultimate Alphabet Workbook for Kids!
Learning ABCs has never been more fun! The app turns the learning process into what kids love most - a game!
* Left hand and right hand modes of ABC letter formation
* Delightful animations to help your children learn alphabet, letters and words in a fun and engaging way
* 26 animated flashcards to teach your kids letters and words
* 52 flashcard worksheets to teach your children to trace letters
* Funny, bright, and creative artwork
* Uppercase and lowercase letters, sounds and phonics
* Specially designed Parents Area to track your children's progress
* Create and edit multiple user profiles
* Aligned to Kindergarten Reading Foundation skills of Common Core Standards
* Your children can interact with the app at their own pace
Set the stage for reading and writing success with this delightfully interactive educational app! Kids will have a blast learning alphabet with Montessori ABC for Kids!
PRESS ABOUT US
Featured by The Guardian
Designed for ages two through five, Montessori ABC for Kids combines the enjoyment of cartoon animations and a simple to use touch interface to help kids learn the alphabet. / AppAdvice.com
Montessori ABC for Kids features over 100 different animations corresponding to letters of the alphabet. The illustrations are very clean and help reinforce sounds and words to the respective letters. / Kids Games Club
#1 App in Category: Pre-Reading, Vocabulary. / iHeartThisApp
"If you have children from two to six years of age you surely need this application." - WOWTECH'Y
"This is just a cute android app that I found that I had to share!" - The Home Teacher
Mobile Montessori is a suite of Montessori style and Fun activities for children. While no computer can replace the sensory response, the inherent tactile feel, and the respectful guidance of a Montessori educator, this app is fun, entertaining, and educational. Give it a try and just have fun.
Mobile Montessori comes with 4 Free and 4 premium activities:
* Pink Tower
* Brown Stairs
* Shape Matching
* Color Matching
Premium activities include:
* Number Matching
* Number Counting
* Red Rods
* Sound Boxes
Download Mobile Montessori Free for your child today!
Please note: You may disable in app billing and the congratulatory response in the options menu.
*** If you have specific recommendations to make Mobile Montessori better, please email us. firstname.lastname@example.org
SCOPO DEL GIOCO: collocare le figure geometriche nelle apposite cornici. Le figure più piccole possono essere posizionate anche nelle cornici più grandi. Se ciò accedesse, il bambino vedrà che, una volta inserite 4 figure al proprio posto, l’ultima figura rimasta sarà più grande della cornice rimanente e si accorgerà di aver posizionato una figura nel posto sbagliato (autocorrezzione dell’errore).
DESCRIZIONE: Consiste in sei cassetti con 6 incastri geometrici ciascuno.
1° cassetto: 6 poligoni regolari (pentagono, esagono, ettagono, ottagono, nonagono, decagono)
2° cassetto: 1 quadrato e 5 rettangoli con stessa altezza, ma base differente
3° cassetto: 6 cerchi con diametro differente
4° cassetto: trapezio isoscele, rombo, parallelogramma, trapezio rettangolo, quadrilatero concavo e quadrilatero convesso
5° cassetto: 6 triangoli (isoscele rettangolo, scaleno rettangolo, isoscele acutangolo, scaleno acutangolo, isoscele ottusangolo, scaleno ottusangolo)
6° cassetto: 6 figure curvilinee (ellisse, ovale, quadrifoglio, triangolo curvilineo, parabola, iperbola).
Our app is an action-packed app that teaches kids numbers with engaging game that keeps them glued to the screen. Your little learners will have tons of fun learning their numbers in the interactive app loved by kids and parents alike.
This math game teaches fundamental math concepts critical for preschoolers: identifying numbers; one-to-one number correspondence; reading number symbols; associating symbols with quantity etc. Appropriate hints are provided to support your child as they practice and build their math skills. Not only can they discover numbers through initial independent play, you can also play collaboratively with your child.
* Game that make learning numbers a blast!
* Kid-friendly navigation
* Frequent repetition designed to help children learn numbers and their sequence
* Fun surprises and verbal encouragement that keep kids coming back for more
* Curriculum developed and reviewed by preschool education expert
* A rich, exploratory environment filled with surprises
* Audio instructions
* Kid-tested appropriate game
Why you'll love it:
* Active learning: children learn by "doing," completing a fun activity for every number.
* Strong educational content: playtime turns into productive learning, keeping children occupied while teaching them the numbers they need for math.
123 Tracing with its unique graphical styling, beautiful music, and interactivity is designed to engage, entertain, and educate your kids.
Read Write Phonics teaches the 44 phonic sounds of the English language, how to blend the phonic sounds together to form words, and how to write the letters of the alphabet by tracing dotted letter forms!
- Read: learn the correct 44 phonic sounds of the English language!
- Write: learn to write the letters of the English alphabet, with star rewards!
- Phonics: learn how to blend the phonic sounds to form words!
Learn by doing: tap and swipe through the App listening to the correct sounds and blending the sounds into words.
Fun encouragement and reward stars are given in the Write section.
Clear and simple flash cards system with simple intuitive navigation.
Clear Sassoon font developed especially for children’s first books and traditional learning aids.
Clean design, there are no distracting images or sounds in the Write or Phonic sections.
Focus on learning the sounds and learning how to form letters, without distraction.
The example word cards in the Read section each use one simple bright word image.
Move through the App using the arrow keys, the speaker button replays sounds and the redo button restarts animation. The home key takes you up a menu level and the envelope key will open an email to us at Read Write Phonics.
The Read section contains a flash card for each of the 44 sounds, showing the letter or letter combination which represent them. Once the sound has played wait for the letter/s to animate into an example word, tapping the speaker button plays the sound or word again.
The Write section shows an example of how letters are written, then allows the child to try tracing the dotted letter, with a prompt where to begin and a prompt if they forget to dot the i or cross the ts! Then wait for your mark, 0 to 3 stars! The App marks the child's effort based on the smoothness of their line and the distance from the ideal line. Encouragement is always given even if no stars are achieved.
The Phonics section includes small, two and three letter words and big, four letter and above example words. Tapping the speaker button plays the full word, tapping each letter or letter combination pays the phonic sound. Swiping or stroking through the word plays the sounds in order blending or synthesising the word.
(Note: the ck sound has been included three times with cards, c, ck, and k all making the same phonic sound. qu and x also included for completeness but are actually consonant blends (k + w) and (k + s). The letters and letter combinations chosen for read write phonics are the most common ones and the ones taught first for example “ee” in “bee” instead of “y” in “many”)
Email email@example.com or tweet @readwritephonic if you have any questions or problems - remember we can't reply to comments!
★★★★★ Parents‘ Choice Award winner
★★★★★ APProved by Famigo!!! (The Famigo APProved program „recognizes developers who create delightful, family-friendly apps that have passed through [a] rigorous review process with flying stars (literally),“ source: famigo.com)
The best way to learn letter sounds!
It's developed by a team of educational experts from 22learn designed to best prepare your children for success in the kindergarten curriculum. Its simple, yet modifiable, child-friendly interface offers children an engaging way to master the essential skill of PHONETIC LETTERS SOUNDS. An educational adventure application your children will love!
An educational and entertaining super duper game for preschool and kindergarten explorers with beautiful graphics.
PURCHASING THIS APPLICATION, YOU CAN EXPECT TO GET:
★ 90 animal pictures situated in colorful sceneries, accompanied by authentic animal sounds and phonetic sounds of the animals’ initial letters
★ 21 wonderful, professionally illustrated sceneries
★ 7 alphabet phonetic sectors divided according to the Montessori methodology
★ easy-to-use, child-friendly interface
★ high-quality audio spoken by a professional voice-over actress
★friendly, encouraging environment
Hello everyone! Are you up to an adventure? I am Abby the Monkey, the friend you know from a highly-successful application series by 22learn, and I have prepared one for you! If you want to EXPLORE a strange animal island and LEARN PHONETIC LETTER SOUNDS, you shouldn’t wait a minute, and come with me!!!
But first let me tell you a story….
Once upon a time, there was an island, an island of indescribable beauty and magnificence. There found a shelter the animals small and large, slimy and furry, savage and tame—all protected from evil hunters and curious eyes, supplied with food from the bountiful earth. Each year, a special event was held, when one, and only one, person from the whole humankind was selected and transported to the island (blinded, to preserve the island’s secrecy) to appreciate its beauty and spread the word about it, so that the island would never be forgotten.
The legend has it, that deep inside the rocky hill on the island, a treasure is kept. Yet, no one knows its secret anymore because the last humankind representative had enraged the animals on the island, and since then, the animals decided never to invite anyone again, and the island got lost in time and space.
All that remains from our knowledge is that through the whole island, a very special train goes. The train has a mind of its own and likes it when the passengers’ names start from certain sounds! It is said, that if someone was ever capable to fulfill all the train’s wishes, the train would transport the lucky being deep inside the rocks and reveal the island’s precious treasure!
But, you are asking, what does all this have to do with me, monkey Abby? Well, imagine what happened to me just recently! I was flying around with my plane when, out of the blue, the storm hit and my plane got lost!
And now, I am on this weird island that looks exactly like the legendary Phonics Island I told you about! Wohoo, how exciting! But I need someone to help me with all the strange tasks the train asks me to do! Do you want to be the one who will help me, and discover the island’s treasure together with me?
22learn developed this app based on the facts and he worked to inspire young children to learning phonics to jump-start the reading process.
Thank you for your purchase! We hope your children will enjoy this engaging educational application the same way our enthusiastic beta-testers did!
I hope to be able to share some of this knowledge with you, whether you are a Montessori School, Teacher, Parent, or a preschool wanting to implement Montessori Methods. Montessori can be used at home as well as in a formal environment, and I will share some great lessons and presentations that you can do with your own children or in a school.
In addition to MontessoriHelper’s Free Lessons, Materials and articles about the Montessori Method, at Montessorihelper we have over 250+ Montessori Lessons and Materials that you can view and download online in an instant when you become a Premium Member.
★★★★★ appsforhomeschooling.com: You’ll be able to form a very firm phonetic foundation that goes far beyond the CVC level that so many apps stop at!
★★★★★ thecurriculumchoice.com: Phonics and Reading with McGuffey is an excellent modern-day adaptation of a classic phonics primer series. With one child in the house learning to read, and a second who is an early reader; Phonics and Reading with McGuffey has been a great addition to our homeschool curriculum!
Reading, Ages 4+
• Teaches to visual, kinetic and auditory learning
• Designed for non readers
• Accelerates to first-grade reading level
• Play as your pace
• Includes special font for dyslexic readers
• Integrated statistics gathering and grading
This app is authentic to the original school book, “McGuffey's Eclectic Primer Revised Edition” with updated illustrations. Billionaire Jim Rogers educated his own children with McGuffey’s readers, saying, “The generations which made America rich and great all grew up reading the McGuffey's Readers.”
Free version limited to the first ten lessons which is about two weeks worth of activities. Full version includes the complete 52 lesson reading curriculum.
This application entertains kids with fun to learn:
Sight Words game
Image & word matching game
Phonics are taught to learn sounds and pronunciation of simple words
Sight Words – teaches over 300 most commonly used words for kids. These words are divided into two levels
Spelling Game – Fun game to find the spelling from scrambled letters
Matching game – Fun matching game to match images with corresponding word in a given word list
More importantly, this app makes the concepts of “exchanging” (carrying/borrowing) so obvious that even adults will be surprised.
- Our exclusive Dynamic Progression Algorithm to follow each child’s progress individually.
- 4 pre-determined levels.
- Color-coded place values to allow children to easily identify thousands, hundreds, tens and units.
- 3 activities to learn: the stamp game, the bead frame and the magic slate.
- 3 games to practice: Missing Digits, Wiz Quiz and Bubble Game.
- A number range from 0 to 9,999.
- A “Monster lab” for added fun and motivation.
- “Advanced settings” containing even more options.
- A detailed "Note to parents" explaining the pedagogy behind each game.
- 12 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, Swedish, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian and Korean.
- HD Graphics.
- Universal app for tablets & smartphones
Recommended ages: From 6 to 9
If you have questions or comments on our app, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as we cannot answer reviews left in iTunes.
KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE
As a MOMs with Apps member, we follow the "Know what's inside" best practices for kids’ apps.
We take personal data protection very seriously. When using our app, your child will never come across:
- links to social networks
- personal data request
Phonics Reader has a very clean design, It has alphabet tiles with sound which can be starting point for your child phonics lesson. It consist of 119 visual flash-cards with sound, your child can focus on learning the sounds and patterns that is used in phonics methodology. The visual flash-cards use simple image to prompt your child with the meaning.
using Phonics Reader children tap and swipe their way through the 119 sounds, each with an example word, learn to make the sounds themselves.
◆ Event! Provide a fun and interesting one unit for free.
◆ Smart Phonics is a five-level phonics series, especially developed for young EFL/ESL learners.
◆ Smart Phonics! initiates the path to English fluency with a systematic presentation of the alphabet, vowel combinations, and consonant blends. The full-color illustrations and vast assortment of activities in each unit of Smart Phonics allow the learners to develop their reading and writing skills. The fun chants following each unit will engage the learners’ interests while facilitating vocabulary acquisition. The app provides helpful pronunciations of the target letters and sounds, as well as activating computer-based learning skills.
◆ Level 1 Single Letters ◆
a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, i, j, k, l, m, n, o, p, q, r, s, t, u, v, w, x, y, z
- Easy and fun stories to review new sounds, letters, and words
- Activities to build listening, reading, and writing skills
- Fun rhyming chants following each unit for additional exposure
- Review units that include fun puzzles to solidify learning
1. Words: Using letter-pictures and sound patterns to associate target sounds and words.
2. Sound: Learning target sounds and words through various activities
3. Story: Funny stories help learners be more confident with reading.
4. Chant: Rhyming chants that are made up of target words help children interest the connection between sounds and letters.
5. Games: Learners have chances to review through various activities and puzzles.
◆ Universal app : can be used both in Phone and Pad with a single purchase.
◆ App inquiry : for payment error and problems pertaining to app (email@example.com)
◆◆Notice from Bluepin◆◆
Greetings! As the manager of Bluepin, I’d like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has shown interest and support to our apps.
Usually, customers post their inquiries regarding app usage in a form of a review, and our only means of responding to such an inquiry was replying to those review. However, due to technical problems in posting our responses or delay, customer support was not provided in a timely manner.
To better serve our customers, we have opened the Bluepin Customer Support Center to process our customer inquiries as quickly and efficiently as possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries and problems pertaining to apps. When contacting customer support, please read the following for quicker response to your inquiry.
(1) Contacting customer support by phone
-To send an inquiry from your device, go to your phone app’s info and select email@example.com.
(2) Contacting customer support by internet
- For online inquiry, please include store of purchase, name of purchased app, device in use, and the OS version for faster response.
블루핀,bluepin,efuture,Smart Phonics,SmartPhonics,alphabet song,ABC song,english education,키즈월드,kidsworld
The Common Core Foundational Skills 1st Grade states:
Demonstrate understanding of spoken words, syllables, and sounds
a. Distinguish long from short vowel sounds in spoken single-syllable words.
b. Orally produce single-syllable words by blending sounds (phonemes),
including consonant blends.
c. Isolate and pronounce initial, medial vowel, and final sounds (phonemes) in
spoken single-syllable words.
d. Segment spoken single-syllable words into their complete sequence of
individual sounds (phonemes).
All of these foundational skills are covered in this Phonics Awareness app, making it very usable in any first grade school core program. Over 300,000 people agree. Phonics Awareness is an app any teacher or parent can trust! The check yourself section allows the parent or teacher to see the child’s progress on these skills, allowing them to catch up or keep up with their peers. Using this section as a pretest will target the student’s individual needs.
* Learning through animation, sound and touch.
* Bugs do the teaching to add fun and whimsy.
* The “Check Yourself” section tests your child’s learning and shows you the scores.
* Tutorial format guides your child through the activities.
* Games add to the fun.
* Based on the Common Core Standards for 1st Graders.
*Give your child a head start on first grade literacy.
* Correct answers get immediate and consistent praise while wrong answers simply ask them to try again.
*Multi-sensory learning creates a high degree of interactivity through voice, written words and animations.
*Fun bug graphics holds your child’s attention.
* Personalized feedback every step of the way.
This is a fully featured free app that teaches beginning readers how to read, with a sample lesson on the sounds sh (/ʃ/), ch (/tʃ/), th (/θ/, /ð/) and ng (/ŋ/).
The complete version, currently available in DVD-ROM, has 8 lessons for Level 1 and 7 lessons for Level 2.
This app comprises 4 sections, viz.,
2. Word Smart
3. Let’s Practise
4. Let’s Say It
1. Lesson - Covers 3 crucial skills:
• Recognizing sound-letter relationship
Children are taught the phonemes /ʃ/, /tʃ/, /θ/, /ð/ and /ŋ/, and the letters that represent them. This knowledge is important in understanding grapheme-phoneme correspondence.
• Blending sounds to form words
Children are taught to blend sounds to form words. They say the sounds that make up a word and merge the sounds together until they can hear what the word is. This skill is vital in learning to read.
• Segmenting words into individual sounds
Children are also taught to segment, which is the opposite of blending. Children say a word and then break it up into the phonemes that make up the word. This skill is vital in being able to spell words.
Children also learn to recognize specific “tricky” words – words that are not spelt or pronounced according to the phonic “rules” that they are taught.
2. Word Smart
Covers lateral expansion of literacy development:
Children listen to two tongue twisters, two rhymes, and a song. The tongue twisters, rhymes and song have sounds that the learner has just learnt. Words are highlighted in red as they are read out.
3. Let’s Practise
Covers practice exercises that reinforce learning:
Practice 1: A listening skill practice that develops children’s phonemic awareness. It tests their ability to identify and distinguish phonemes taught. Children are required to match letters to their phonemes.
Practice 2: Children first listen to a word and then break it down to its constituent phonemes. The letters corresponding to the phonemes are then picked to spell out the word. This is a listening skill practice that tests children’s decoding ability.
Practice 3: A listening skill practice that challenges children’s memory. Children are required to pair letters and their sounds.
4. Let’s Say It
Covers sound recognition:
Six words are introduced for each phoneme taught. Children can tap on the words to listen to their pronunciation.
Help us improve this app. If you have suggestions or comments on how we can improve this app, whether in content or functionality, please send us your feedback. We value your input; it can make a world of difference to the learning experience of children using this app.
e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kids Learning Phonics Lite(US English)
A to J in lite edition.
Kids Learning Phonics help preschool kids learn the appearance and pronunciation of each letter as well as how they relate to sounds while keeping them entertained. Kids Learning Phonics includes unique high definition graphics matched with cute sounds and high quality recordings of letters and words. This is the second of the Learning Alphabet Series.
Fun4Kids is committed to your toddler's education. This application includes 6 activities uniquely designed to reinforce kids' involvement and success by providing positive feedback while teaching the alphabet.
This application is specially designed for toddlers to enjoy with unique, fun graphics and cute sounds.
* LEARN: One tip to help a kid recognize the alphabet and numbers and become a successful reader is to read with him or her. This activity reads letters aloud to your child. It offers fun animated pictures and words with those letters to enhance the learning experience.
* WORDS: This application contains draggable letters which needs to be arranged to construct full words. There are images and sounds associated with each word and letter. Constructing words from available letters is a fundamental step in learning reading and its a creative and fun activity for preschool kids to improve vocabulary.
* FIND: In this activity, kids are asked to find the right word that start with the shown letter on animated fish. This activity helps kids to recognize familiar words accurately.
* TEST: This application contains the picture of objects. Kids are asked to pick the correct word for the displayed object. There are images and sounds associated with each word and letter.
* Ad-free, easy to Use, intuitive and kids friendly user experience
Fun4Kids Educational Applications are endorsed by thousands of satisfied parents, teachers and kids from all over the world.
Please reach us @ email@example.com for any feedback and support! We are committed to providing fun and educational experiences to support your kids' education.
Preschool years are a time of rapid learning as you begin to prepare your child for the upcoming challenges of school.
Concepts and skills, such as letters, words, colors, numbers, and hand-eye coordination, can all be taught at this age, and we provide you with premium apps to help with this process.
Recognizing letters and numbers are early pre-literacy skills crucial to the foundation of future learning. Children who can identify letters and know letter sounds when entering kindergarten will be well-prepared to learn how to sound out words and read. A print-rich environment and experience with books will help children learn to identify letters and numbers and develop a love of reading.
Phonics for kids is an interactive application that lets kids learn alphabets quickly.
It is developed primarily with preschool kids in mind. This app features a phonics song sung in a melodious voice. This app has a phonics game like interface that helps parents in teaching phonics for the preschoolers. Phonics for preschoolers has been a challenging application for the designers because pleasing kids is a tough task , app has to be colorful, have to incorporate phonics sounds, kindergarden phonics, phonics for toddlers, baby phonics, learn phonics, kindergarden reading,phonics for reading and all sorts of phonics.
** New feature included to identify numbers with the help of images and sound **
** New feature included to learn about vegetables and fruits **
** New theme and menu page **
More from developer
➜Top 50 Android Apps For Kids 2013 - SmartAppsForAndroid.com
➜The iPad/iPhone version was mentioned in the New York Times, Wired's GeekDad, and was awarded "Editor's Choice Award for Excellence in Design" by Children Technology Review.
➜ Used in US schools
Common Core State Standard (CCSS):
CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RF.K.1b Recognize that spoken words are represented in written language by specific sequences of letters.
CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RF.K.2 & CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RF.1.2 Demonstrate understanding of spoken words, syllables, and sounds (phonemes).
CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RF.K.3 Know and apply grade-level phonics and word analysis skills in decoding words.
Montessori Words helps kids learn and understand two fundamental concepts:
• First, the app helps kids understand that words are made up of sounds/phonics (phonemic awareness). For each word, your kids can touch the empty rectangles where letters must be dragged to complete the word, and hear the sound the corresponding letter(s) produces.
• Secondly, the app helps kids memorize the phonics associated with letters by providing a phonics-enabled alphabet where kids can touch each letter and hear the associated phonic.
Montessori Words allows you to select words according to their difficulty or sound categories.
• Level 1 displays a three-letter word with no difficulty for beginning readers (CVC words).
• Levels 2 and 3 offer more complex words that contains more complex phonics (as long vowels sounds or blends). • Alternately, your child can choose from 44 sound categories--choose words that contain a specific sound (for example, long a, “k” sound, and so on).
To create an enjoyable experience, the app also includes sounds, animations, and interactive visual effects that are displayed after a word is completed.
Choose capital, lower-case, or cursive letter display for a greater challenge.
Montessori Words also features a movable alphabet that allows open-ended activities for young children learning their letters.
• 320 word-image-audio-phonics combinations appropriate for ages 3/4 to 8 to help kids develop their reading, writing and spelling skills.
• Uses the proven Montessori learning method (Phonemic Awareness and Phonics).
• Phonics-enabled Movable Alphabet (touch a letter to hear its sound/phonic).
• Touch letters of a displayed word to hear the phonics used in the word.
• Select words according to difficulty (3 series - from CVC words to complex words) or sound (44 categories).
• Includes 42 letter sounds/phonics.
• Choose capital, lower-case or cursive letter display.
• 21 fun and colorful interactive visual effects are displayed when a word is completed. Visual effects animate and change as they follow your child’s touch.
• Packed with animations and sounds to create a fun and enjoyable experience!
• Also included is a Movable Alphabet that allows open-ended activities for young children learning their letters.
• Children can play alone or with a parent. Includes instructions on how to use the game as an educational tool.
• 240 word-picture-audio combinations to learn to spell and pronounce French words
• Words have been chosen according to their phonetic difficulty and are classified accordingly, starting with words that are very easy to spell - 3 levels of difficulty
• The sound associated to a letter (phonic) is played when touching the letter - a great way to become familiar with spoken French
• Phonetic decomposition for all words : if you touch the white squares (where letters must be dragged), you hear the corresponding letters sound in the current word
• Letters sounds and words are read aloud by a Native French speaker
• English audio is also provided for each word - American native speaker
• Based on a spelling activity from the Montessori method, using a Movable Alphabet to spell words of increasing difficulty by associating the phonetic sounds of letters with their written symbol
• 21 fun and interactive visual effects to play with when a word has been completed!
• A standalone Mobile Alphabet is also provided to build all the words you want and play with letters!
• 3 types of letters are provided : cursive, lowercase and capital print
• Solutions are available on-demand by touching a label
• Support for multiple letters graphems (ch,en,ill,..)
Note: french app title is "Dictée Montessori"