* Cart/Tape/Disk autostart on load (supports .bin .crt .d64 .g64 .p64 .x64 .t64 .tap)
* Save states
* FastSID and ReSID sound modes
* NTSC/PAL support
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
* HID Bluetooth/USB gamepad & keyboard support compatible with any input device recognized by the OS (MOGA Pro, etc.), Wii controllers also supported if running Android 4.1 or lower, all devices support custom key profiles
* Works in any orientation
Please see the website link for initial setup instructions. No ROMs/disk images are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. Transfer games anywhere to your internal storage/SD card and browse to them from within the app.
Follow me on Twitter for updates about my apps:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info & apps, ports for other platforms, and GPL source code. Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.
The emulator is not the fastest, so that a fast CPU is recommended for running it smoothly.
The permission to write to SD card is required in order to be able to save changes to .d64 files.
The games pack provides / includes:
- Doctor Who and the Entropilytes (written in 2013 as a 1980's style game in a C64 Emulator)
- Ski Jump (eXtra) written in 1984 but updated with extra Hill modes
- Lunar Lander written circa 1984 but updated with sound
- Also helps you find and install your favorite C64 Emulator from Play Store.
This games pack provides the C64 '*.d64' games for you to open and use with your favorite C64 Emulator also available on Google Play Store. This C64 game pack app supplies you a direct link to the C64 Emulators available for install, so you can get started playing quickly.
You can also connect your android device via USB cable to your PC and copy or run them directly via VICE or WinVICE which is the major C64 Emulator for PC, Linux and other platforms. Recommended Android C64 Emulators are 'Frodo C64" and 'VICE" and others.
A bit of C64 nostalgia for your Android. Happy Doctor Who to you, if you too are a Doctor Who fan. Doctor Who the TV show and Doctor Who is a registered trademark of the BBC. Commodore 64 is a registered trademark of Commodore Business Machines. Commodore 64 was an 8-bit computer which first appeared on the scene in the early 1980's and contained many great programmable features for low price. Commodore 64 emulators allow you to run most C64 applications on other platforms, such as Android.
More than 25 years ago Armin Gessert developed with GIANA SISTERS one of the first Jump'n Run games for the Commodore C64. The console manufacturers got anxious and tried to stop the sisters. The end seemed close. But they failed and GIANA SISTERS with packaging has become a rare collector's item.
The legend is back, better and bigger than ever before. To use the potential of current devices we improved the graphics and controls. Today the game captivates through its full HD graphic and a new userfriendly menustructure.
The game offers everything a real Jump'n Run game needs. Perfectly balanced for hours of fun on all current Android devices (> 4.0).
Freed from the dust of decades, GIANA SISTERS always retains its cherished style, familiar features and the legendary original soundtrack in a fresh revision. By then the polished 32 fully restored classic levels will cause teary eyes to many fans of the original version!
Today the sisters celebrate their jump on the hitlists of the gaming world. Including a lot of new adventures, retro feeling and modern design:
- 80 completely new adventures
- 32 retro level
- superbright Full HD graphic
- 5 languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian
- legendary soundtrack, inspired by Chris Huelsbeck
- configurable controls
- Google Play Game Services
We love to play Giana Sisters as well and we act on the principle: “Bug reported. Bug fixed.”
Feel free to send us your questions and suggestions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Kaasa team!
The name of the game origins from Giana 8-bit, while 8 bits are one byte.
At the moment there are 27 levels, plan is to have 30.
Most of the monsters you can kill by jumping on their head. Don't try to kill yellow worms, piranhas, yellow aliens or bouncing red balls, because you can't. Beware of the quick sand, it disappears quickly after you step on it.
The froggy needs bugs to survive the night, 64 bugs has to be eaten. 3 difficulty levels.
In this game, you control a robot located within the interstellar spaceship "USS Paradroid" consisting of several decks connected by elevators.
The aim of the game is to destroy all enemy robots by either shooting them or seizing control over them by creating connections in a short subgame of electric circuits.
The game has been developed using AndEngine libraries by Nicolas Gramlich. The artwork, sound and music are from FreeDroid Classic.
The player takes control of the so-called 001 influence device and must clear a freighter of robots by either shooting them or seizing control over them. Seizing control is done in a small logic subgame, in which you have to connect more electrical connections within 10 seconds than your opponent.
Freedroid was developed by Johannes Prix, Reinhard Prix and Bastian Salmela (originally for DOS, then Linux and Windows).
Additional themes by Lanzz and Andreas Wedemeyer.
Android version created based on Pelya's SDL port: http://www.anddev.org/sdl_port_for_android_sdk-ndk_16-t9218.html
NOTE: The PC game was originally written for Joystick, keyboard or mouse control. The Android port is based on pelya's SDL port, which offers an on-screen overlay 'joystick emulation'. This makes the game playable, but is certainly not ideal (as various commenters have pointed out).
I might try to improve this in the future, but my time for this project is very limited at the moment.
Anyone who wants to help with this would be welcome!
This free retro game would be right at home on your Atari 2600 or commodore 64...
If you enjoyed playing "Space Invaders", "Phoenix", "Galaga" or "Galaxians" in the arcade, this game will be right up your street.
Try and shoot all the alien space invaders before they destroy your bases and land.
Hit UFOs for extra points. Move your ship horizontally to avoid getting hit by alien bullets.
• Fluid HD arcade action
• Precision controls
• Colorful 3d rendered retro arcade cabinet
• CRT style screen option for even more retro feel!
• Particle effects option
• Local and Global High Scores
• Wave Performance Ratings
• Landscape and portrait views supported
• Nvidia shield and gamepad support
( Tested with moga and ipega gamepad controllers- Please use "A" mode - let me know if have issues with other controllers)
• Haptic rumble effects
• It's Free!
Enter Double Dragon Trilogy, a compilation specially optimized for mobiles and which includes all three installments of the beloved arcade series: Double Dragon, Double Dragon 2: The Revenge, and Double Dragon 3: The Rosetta Stone. The first one begins with Billy and his brother Jimmy, two martial arts experts, in a mission to rescue Billy's girlfriend, Marian, who’s been kidnapped by the Black Shadows Gang. All your favorite moves are here: punches, kicks, elbows, knees, head-butts and an assortment of not-exactly-street-legal weapons.
Battle your way through all 3 titles and bask in the greatness of one of the ‘80s most popular arcade games!
• Two game modes: “Arcade” (play the game from beginning to end and go for the high score) and “Story” (unlock new stages and achievements while playing through the game)
• Customizable controls
• Three difficulty levels: “mobile” (specially balanced for mobile games), “original” (similar to the arcade version) and “expert” (a real challenge!)
• Achievements & leaderboards (Google Play Game Service)
• Choose between the original 8-bit soundtrack and a brand-new remastered one!
• Co-op mode (two players) via bluetooth
• Gamepad support - compatible with most Android controllers
Sony Xperia PLAY optimized.
NVIDIA Shield optimized.
Support for custom controllers like MOGA Pocket, MOGA Pro etc.
Double Dragon Trilogy © 2013 Million Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. Published and Developed by DotEmu.
MORE ABOUT DOTEMU
This app offers in-app purchases. You may restrict in-app purchasing using your device settings.
SPY vs SPY is the ultimate action/strategy game!
* Wi-Fi multiplayer support - sabotage and intrigue included
* 16 brand new embassies –for a total of 24 plus 24 additional embassies as an in-app-purchase
* Play alone in custom matches in up to 48 embassies, each with 5 levels of difficulty –- you select the IQ of the opposing spy
* New, full screen club-to-club combat in modern mode
* Modern & retro game modes –both featuring Simulvision™, Simulplay™ and your very own Trapulator™
* Up to 8 types of Booby-Traps - play as the famous black and white spies from MAD Magazine
* Purchase a second set of traps; or, 2 sets of cheats: Insta-Kill to immediately vanquish the enemy spy in single-player mode; and, Reveal-O-Matic to display the embassy map showing the location of all inventory items & stars.
* Includes the original theme music plus 4 new remixes
Original game designed, developed and published by First Star Software, Inc.
MAD, SPY VS SPY AND ALL RELATED NAMES AND CHARACTERS ARE TRADEMARKS OF E.C. PUBLICATIONS, INC. FIRST STAR SOFTWARE, INC. AND ITS LOGO ARE REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OF FIRST STAR SOFTWARE, INC. SIMULVISION™, SIMULPLAY™ AND TRAPULATOR™ ARE TRADEMARKS OF FIRST STAR SOFTWARE, INC. DEVELOPED AND PUBLISHED UNDER LICENSE FROM FIRST STAR SOFTWARE, INC. AND E.C. PUBLICATIONS. GAME DESIGNS AND CODE © 1984, 2014 FIRST STAR SOFTWARE, INC. ALL RELATED RIGHTS RESERVED. WWW.FIRSTSTARSOFTWARE.COM
Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
EULA : http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/
Visit http://www.chillingo.com/about/game-faqs/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
Requires gyroscope and camera to play!
Ghostbusters™ Paranormal Blast is the best Augmented Reality game to ever hit Google Play. Battle ghosts in your neighborhood as you rid your own city of paranormal foes!
* REAL-WORLD GHOST BUSTING: Blast and then steer ghosts into a virtual ghost trap for containment and collection in a strikingly immersive augmented reality battle. Just like a real Rookie!
*STUNNING 3D RETINA DISPLAY GRAPHICS: Face well-known foes in high-res 3D, including Slimer and the Spectral Librarian, plus 14 new and unique ghosts to hunt and collect.
* FUN FILLED ACTION ARCADE: Answer the calls and bust your way through 20+ missions to achieve ultimate godly status! Your city will reward you with petty cash for every ghost busted to upgrade your Proton Pack, Neutrona Wand, Flight Suit, and Ghost Trap.
Ghostbusters™ Paranormal Blast is the first augmented reality Ghostbusters™ game, letting you become a Ghostbuster™ in your own city! What are you waiting for? Turn your mobile device into your most powerful weapon against paranormal menaces and kick some ectoplasmic butt!
Who you gonna call??
Check out our other amazing games!! Dragonwood Academy, Cows vs. Aliens, Drag Racer World and Fashion Star Designer!
Visit Us! xmg.com
Like Us! facebook.com/xmgstudio
Follow Us! @xmgstudio
Watch Us! youtube.com/xmgstudio
* No In-App purchases required!
* No Timers! Play as little or as much as you want in one sitting.
* Turn-based game play.
* Stop and continue your game at any point.
* Automatically saves the game at all times
* Each game is random and never is the same.
* 5 computer competitors keep you on your toes.
Game by LesInk Productions
* A game for all ages.
* Play with a friend. Or play against the computer.
* Three computer AI difficulty levels.
* Built in instructions on how to play.
Game by LesInk Productions