Interesting concept, and I feel like it has potential, but more people near me would need to have this app for it to be of any use. I live in Indianapolis which has almost a million people, and still there is no one within 100 km on this app. If you want this app to be a success in US cities, you are going to have to advertise or do something to get the word out that this exists. This app is a good idea, but as of right now, this it is useless to me.
Gets your Facebook info and then fails to create account. After entering username or location it restarts. This is on galaxy s7. Not recommended.
I don't want my facebook account activated. I was looking to make friends with people around me.
I am in Perth Australia and I couldn't find a single event or another user in 100 km radius
Didn't even work on my phone
This app is awesome , but careful to trust person soon, but i got couple buddies to hangout.
* A whole new look: Designed and re-engineered so that you can Do More Together.
* Nearby todo suggestions: Now you can find out similar todos created near you.
* Nearby feed algorithm: A complete new algorithm to provide you better and efficient results.
* Nearby feed filters: Refine your nearby feed based on your interests & location.
* Activity feed: Check out recent activity of users from their profile.
Awaiting War for the Planet of the Apes