Tired of that daily struggle every time you have to text your buddies to plan your gym workout? No more group chats needed, no more wondering who will show up, and no more confusion about what you're lifting. Gather together on Let's Lift and make that struggle a thing of the past. We like to say that it only takes three easy steps... connect, plan, lift!
- Add your gym buddies that you lift with or want to lift with.
- Select your "home" gym, meaning the one you usually attend and find your friends easily as well as other members.
- Create groups so that you may easily select who to send a workout to.
- Select what you plan on working out.
- Search for and select at which gym. (Home gym is the default if it is chosen).
- Pick which day of the week.
- Set a time range. (Start time and approximate end time).
- Choose how many people you'd like to attend the workout.
- Select all the friends which you'd like to send the workout to.
- Friends will respond to your workout, either accepting or declining.
- Once the number of friends is reached, the workout will be locked unless someone decides they can no longer make it.
- Go to the gym and lift together!