Takes only 3 min to install complete system with maps!!
Join thousands of truck drivers using Smart Truck Route app and WorldNav Truck GPS for truck/RV/Bus routing and navigation. This app helps commercial drivers navigate away from low bridges and areas where trucks are not permitted such as parkways and residential areas. The app will give you voice guided turn by turn navigation. Maps and routing are updated daily, free of charge. SmartTruckRoute will help avoid costly tickets, keep you safe, and get you to your destination on time and on budget.
SmartTruckRoute GPS Navigation and routes are available for the following countries:
Product website is: www.smarttruckroute.com
Thousands and thousands for truck drivers using smarttruckroute daily. Please see our map of users
Why we are better...
Instant Truck Routes on your Android Smartphone or Tablet!
No lengthy downloads.
Daily map updates including Permanent and Temporary Restrictions, and up to the minute traffic updates.
Truck friendly. Unlimited number of routes can be created.
Driver feedback loop allows drivers to give real-world mapping and routing experience feedback.
Efficiently uses cellular data which results in very low data usage.
For subscription pricing please see go to settings and then subscription.
The default settings for truck size and weight are: 80,000 lbs, 53' length, 13'6" height, 8' 6" width. You can easily change these settings higher or lower to accommodate your vehicle.
The SmartTruckRoute app subscription is a one time payment, there are no recurring fees.
SmartTruckRoute is powered by WorldNav, pioneers in truck routing for portable GPS.
* Navigate trucks of any size with the convenience of using your phone or tablet!
* Find truck stops, rest areas, repair facilities, weigh scales, diesel pricing, weather, lane assist, speed limits, state border crossings, route export, driver feedback and more.
* Offers the latest truck specific maps and routes.
* Provides turn-by-turn voice instructions and warnings.
* Up to 10 via points per route
* Navigate in Street or Satellite View mode.
* See surrounding traffic, free service.
* Hands free operation, use the built-in microphone on your phone to speak your destination and more
* Talk while navigating.
* Specify size, Weight and Hazmat level to ensure real truck routing.
* Navigation does not interrupt other functions of the phone.
* Free Updates
* Unlimited number of routes, use as often as you wish.
* FREE full use of the app between 1pm to 2pm and 1am to 2am EST
You can easily change the the specifications of the truck to fit any size weight of truck or motor coach.
SmartTruckRoute does not allow simultaneous navigation and movie viewing for safety purposes. Navigation will be terminated if one tries to watch a movie.
For portable GPS device please see
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the application you can request a refund within 48 hours of your download and specify the reason for the refund request. Please see our refund policy at http://www.smarttruckroute.com/refund.html.
Email refund request to:
Thank you for considering SmartTruckRoute for your Truck routing and navigation needs.
Keywords: My DAT, truck stops, directory, truck stop locator, app, truck stop fuel prices, truck services, travel plazas, rest stops, rest areas, Walmart, CAT Scales, Hotels4Truckers, Find Truck Service, hotels for truckers, directions, map, Petro, Flying J, Pilot, TA, Love's, freight finder, trucking, Roady's, AM-Best, Blue Beacon, Pacific Pride, truck washes, DAT Trucker Services, DAT Truck Stop
A fast internet connection is highly recommended to complete installation. MyDAT Trucker Services works on most Android smart phones with Android version 2.3.5 or later and with a display resolution of 320x480 or higher.
NEW!! Fuel prices at more locations
NEW!! Truck-friendly Hotels and discounts provided by Hotels4Truckers
NEW!! Truck-friendly services provided by Find Truck Service
NEW!! UI that is tablet friendly
NEW!! Better maps integration
NEW!! Data is stored on your device so you can use without an internet connection
NEW!! Added Pacific Pride directory
Truck Stop & Travel Plaza Directory – get details and directions to truck stops from our directory of thousands of truck stops nationwide and updated daily; including Petro, Flying J, Pilot, TA, Love's as well as AM-Best, Roady's and other independents. Sort on nearby truck stops by distance, diesel price and parking spaces.
Truck Stop Amenities – see how many parking spaces, showers, fuel lanes, services bays and whether there is WiFi, laundry, truck wash and other amenities.
Diesel Prices - the most complete and up-to-date listing of diesel fuel prices for truck drivers
Truck-Friendly Hotels - find hotels that have parking for big rigs.
Truck-Friendly Services - access to thousands of heavy-duty services nationwide, including mobile repair, repair shops, towing and recovery, truck and trailer dealers and more.
Pacific Pride Directory
Blue Beacon Truck Wash Directory
CAT Scales Directory
Rest Stop Directory
DAT Loads – see loads from the DAT Extended Network.
- All users must agree to the DAT Solutions Terms & Conditions which will appear the first time you launch the application.
- While DAT Solutions endeavors to be as accurate and timely as possible, we make no warranty or guarantee concerning accuracy, reliability, completeness, or suitability, and provide all information AS IS. Use of MyDAT Trucker Services is at your own risk.
- You agree that you will not use MyDAT Trucker Services while driving.
- © 2014 DAT Solutions, LLC. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The HD 100 plugs into the truck's diagnostics port and connects Hours of Service information wirelessly to the HD 100 app. HOS logs are available on the HD 100 app and via the Rand McNally Connect web portal.
With the HD 100 app, the HD 100 unit, and a service plan, owner-operators, drivers and fleets can:
- Track and view On Duty, Driving, Off Duty and Sleeper Berth duty status time
- Accurately record Driving & On Duty time by letting the system automatically switch between statuses
- Complete Vehicle Inspection Reports & Trip Sheets electronically
- Receive notifications of potential HOS violations with on-screen and audio alerts
- Send logs directly by fax number or email address during an inspection
- Access the Rand McNally Connect web portal to view log history, and access safety and performance reporting
- Reduce paperwork and help lower administration costs
- Streamline overall fleet operations
The HD 100 device plugs into the truck's diagnostics port and connects Hours of Service information wirelessly to the HD 100 app. HOS logs are available on the HD 100 app and via the Rand McNally Connect web portal.
Please Note: Use of the HD 100 app requires the HD 100 device, a smart device (not included) and a service plan (monthly fee applies). Learn more about the HD 100 at http://www.randmcnally.com/hd100fleetapp
Trucker App & GPS for Truckers is the number one app for Truckers, turn by turn directions that allows you to add multiple locations and avoid locations. The Trucker GPS gives you all the benefits of directions with the capability to add any stops you want, up to a total of 7 stops! View Weight Stations, Travel Centers, Rest Areas, and Much More! With options to have direct navigation, or route planner no matter where you are going the Trucker App & GPS for Truckers will get you there.
Trucker App & GPS for Truckers Features:
- MPG price calculator
- Share your location with friends
- Rerouting to avoid areas you do not want to stop at
- Direct Navigation
- Auto-finish option when typing ending destination
- Turn by Turn Voice Guided Navigation
- Listed Directions and Interactive Map
- Satellite or Map views
- Add Terrain with Map view
- Add Labels with Satellite view
- Route Planner to let you add stops along your trip
- Weigh Station Locations
- Travel Centers
- Business Locations
- Add up to 7 total stops to the route planner
- Add stops options let you calculate your trip with out the stops and then with the stops
- Get route takes you to a map that can easily change to a listed direction and back to the map
- Add places to your map including: Travel Centers, Rest Areas, and Weigh Stations
- Free 7 Day Trial for Full Access of Route Planner only 8.99 a month!
- Mileage Calculator
- Help button
- Google Integration
The Trucker App & GPS for Truckers comes with a Mileage Calculator to tell you your MPG, Total Cost for Gas, Price Per Mile for Gas, and total Miles Traveled. Made specifically for truckers, the Trucker App & GPS for Truckers will let you see Travel Centers, Rest Areas, Weigh Stations with just a push of a button, pick one, pick two or pick all three. The Trucker App & GPS is designed to let all three show on the map at the same time.
No Matter where you want to go the Trucker App & GPS for Truckers is what you need to get you there! Free to Download and only 8.99 a month for the hands on directions you have been waiting for. The Trucker App & GPS is made to make your life easier, with not only directions but mileage information! Not sure if this is the App you want, try the FREE 7 Day trial, you will love it and if you don’t you have nothing to lose! GEOLocation makes it so you can start from anywhere even if you don’t know where you are!
Get started with our Trucker GPS system and you'll love how easy it works as you keep your friends up to date on your location.
Try Trucker App & GPS for Tuckers today, to make your life easier!
Continually updated mapping systems are the key to getting you where you need to be and the Trucker App & GPS has it and more!
We do our best to make sure all of the information is up to date. However due to the massive size and amount of information, It is the responsibility of the user to make sure they are using the application in a responsible way. We will do our best to continue to update and our users may help or assist us by letting us know these issues when arise. We look forward to hearing you, until then enjoy the the mapping application and your trip. If you have any questions or need anything please contact us right away, you can visit our website at http://www.abmobileapps.com. Trucker app is designed to provide the best mapping and guidance features for truckers. This includes showing the locations of scales, weigh stations, travel centers and more.
With the integrated GPS system feel free to share your location with friends. Get started today and Download trucker app for truckers now!
Our Trucker GPS system is a must have for every trucker driver.
DAILY DRIVER LOGS THE EASY WAY
Keeps track of your duty status changes and builds a clean, compliant and fully editable log through the day.
HOW MUCH DRIVING TIME DO YOU HAVE?
Automatically calculates available drive time and recap using your chosen Hours of Service (HOS) rules.
STOP WAITING IN LINE FOR FAX
Send driver logs, vehicle inspection reports (DVIR), and scanned documents directly to your fleet from the app. Print or save PDF of logs too.
ULTIMATE TRUCKER DASHBOARD
GPS-enabled map with traffic, HOS availability, and one touch access to find truck stops, weigh scales, dealer locations, and other points of interest.
Let BigRoad take care of the paperwork while you keep truckin! If you're a truck or coach driver, it's time to get on the Big Road.
• Daily Driver Logs (E-Logs / eLogs): eliminate miscalculation & improve accuracy.
• Supports U.S. FMCSA DOT & Canadian hours of service rules. Property- and passenger-carrying rules, short-haul, oilfield, and state rules for Alaska, California & Texas.
• Protect CSA Score, CSA 2010, PSP Score.
• Create vehicle inspection reports (DVIR / PTI).
• Includes shortcuts to trucker tools like: SmartTruckRoute, CAT Scale, LongHaul, Gas Buddy, TA/Petro, WiFi Finder, Pilot/FlyingJ, Love's, Blue Beacon, Mack, Volvo, Daimler, Lose It, Axle Weight Calc, Drivewyze, and MyDAT.
• Capture documents & photos with device camera and send using email.
• Real-time GPS with traffic: avoid delays & improve safety.
• Automate location, status & paperwork updates to dispatchers who are using the BigRoad Fleet web app.
• Automatic HOS tracking & calculator. Inspection mode for DOT log audit procedures.
• In-app two way messaging: dispatch, other drivers in your fleet.
Over 1,000,000 daily logs sent so far to trucking companies like UPS, FedEx, J.B. Hunt, Swift, Schneider National, Landstar, Werner, Con-way, and Roadrunner, and to coach companies like Horizon, Coach USA/Megabus and Greyhound.
Troy Stebbins on Jan 4, 2014:
The best app out there for doing logs, love how it keeps all your hours straight from recap to when your shift is over. Been using it everyday.
John Morton on Dec 29, 2013:
My log is up to date and up to the min at a glance I know how much driving time I have left in the oil fields in texas this is a must have for the individual driver.
Mike Rapponotti on Dec 20, 2013:
Almost better than sex.... I love this app... gives you all the perks of paper logs but makes it so much easier to keep track of things... my carrier loves that i can email in my logs in real time if they need them...
Mark Smolik on Dec 12, 2013:
Excellent app!! Far better than paper logs and several steps above Qualcomm's now p.i.t.a. electronic logs.
Donnie Whitley on Nov 23, 2013:
Love it!!!!!! Thought I would not want to use electronic logs, this is the best. No sloppy logs no trying to remember where I been. Have received many compliments from multiple states on the program. Thanks BigRoad.
Ashton Bannister on Nov 15, 2013:
Saves me a lot of time real easy to get my logbook done up I'd say 1/10th of the time to do up your DVIR and Daily log. I occasionally forget to update my log book during the day this app does it for me and always keeps me legal!
We recommend keeping your phone or tablet plugged in to a charger for best GPS coverage. If the battery is low, the app will check GPS location less often.
The BigRoad app asks for access to your contacts and phone so that you can easily send check-in messages, documents and copies of your log using your contact manager. We do not copy or store any of your contact information.
FOR MORE INFO
Trucker Path Pro is a logistical assistant geared towards professional truck drivers that provides detailed information about all major truck stops, number of truck parking spaces, directions, phone/fax numbers, restaurants nearby, type of truck care provided, transflo, weather, fuel prices, etc. It also provides information about weigh stations, rest areas, washes, scales, fuel stations, restaurants, hotels/motels, and allows truckers to plan routes with Trip Planner.
Where are the closest truck stops like Flying J? Who has DEF at a pump? How about a westbound rest area or truck turnout?
- Flying J Travel Plazas
- Loves Travel Stops
- TA Travel Center
- Petro Stopping Centers
- AM Best
- Pacific Pride Commercial
- Sapp Brothers
- Roady's Truck Stops
- Thousands of independents.
We're constantly improving our database and functionality. Stay tuned for new versions.
Save money while on the road with the free Trucker Tools App. The Trucker Tools app helps you find latest & lowest diesel prices, nearest truck stops, live traffic, turn-by-turn directions, current promotions on food, products and services at truck stops across the country. It also locates truck stops near a city, your current location, along an interstate, or at a specific exit -- and provides directions. The database of truck stops powering this app is the most complete in the country and is updated daily.
Fuel prices are updated hourly and has the most accurate data. Our Truck Stop data is updated everyday.
The app also provides Truck Routing & Fuel Optimizer (or Cheapest Fuel) – You save big with our fuel optimizer. See truck stops along a route and find the cheapest fuel along the route.
Features include: - Find latest diesel prices (fuel prices data is update every hour) - Get real time traffic information - Search for truck stops within a 50-mile radius, along an interstate or U.S. highway, by exit number, by city - View the truck stops in a location on a mapview - See the full list of amenities and services provided by a truck stop (The truck stop data is updated daily) - Find live weather conditions - Chat and connect with other truckers - Find coupons and sales specials offered by truck stops - Use turn-by-turn directions to the truck stop - With the “call the truck stop” feature, the app will use your phone to make the call - Find cargo insurance instantaneously
- Need Permits? Help with IFTA, DOT Compliance and other services – You can find the best services through our app
- Find nearest list of Walmarts, Rest Areas, Weigh Scales.
- You can also find the status of the weigh scales. Note that the status of the weight scales are updated by drivers like you and so, you may not see the status for all the weight scales.
- Find Truck Wash locations
Find Truck Stops with: CAT scales, DEF Retail & Bulk DEF, Repairs & Services, TripPak, UPS, Overnight Parking including total number of parking spots, Pegasus Transflo locations and more.
Voice Activated: You post messages in the message board, search for truck stops and more using voice-to-text. On the keypad, if you see the microphone icon – click it and speak. The voice will be converted to text by the app. Note that only the most recent iPhones support this feature.
Looking for a Trucking Job? Use our Jobs button to search & apply for the hot jobs on largest trucking jobs board. Plus, connect with fellow truckers and get the inside scoop on the potential companies.
Like to chat & connect with other Truckers? Our message board is one of the most active and loved one by truckers. You will people chatting on it 24/7. If you have any questions about the app, ask fellow members & our admin on the message board.
And many, many, many more features added regularly.
This is the only app you would need on the road and the best app made just for people like you who are on the road most of the time.
What are you waiting for? Download it today, join our active and fun loving members and leave your feedback to be part of the revolutionary app in the trucking industry.
If the driver does need a hard copy scale ticket for billing purposes, they can still pick up a printed CAT Scale ticket at the fuel desk within an hour after weighing using the Weigh My Truck™ application.
Professional truck drivers are able to create an account online that will store basic truck information and email preferences, as well as keep a record of past weigh transactions.
Use offline topo maps and GPS on hike trails without cell service! The GPS in your Android phone can get its position from satellites, and you don’t have to rely on your data plan to get maps. Have more fun and safe GPS adventures in the backcountry.
Preload FREE offline topo maps, aerial photos, and road maps on your storage memory, so they are ready when you need them.
Add custom GPS waypoints in longitude and latitude, UTM or MGRS grid reference. Import GPS waypoints from GPX files. Choose icons for waypoints much like in MapSource. (This app uses the WGS84 datum, NAD27 is available in settings).
Use GPS for hunting a waypoint or geocache, for recording tracks and GPS waypoints on your trip, all the while tracking your quest on topographic maps.
About topo (topographic) maps: Topo maps show terrain through color and contours, and are useful for navigation offroad. Topo maps and GPS can be used for hiking, hunting, kayaking, snowshoeing, & backpacker trails.
The app has many built in map sources and allows you to create your own maps with Mobile Atlas Creator. Built in sources include:
OpenStreetMaps and NASA landsat data worldwide.
OpenCyle Maps are topo maps that show terrain worldwide.
USGS Color Aerial photography.
Topographic Maps of Spain and Italy.
Outdoor maps of Germany and Austria
Topo maps of New Zealand
Here are some of the outdoor GPS activities BackCountry Navigator has been used for:
Hiking both on hiking trails and off trail.
Camping, to find the perfect camping site or the way back to camp.
Hunting trips for hunting wild game in rugged areas, including recon for the hunt.
Bait fishing or fly fishing with a buddy.
Search and Rescue (SAR) with GPS.
Kayak and canoe trips on inland lakes and streams or marine, coastal waters.
Backpacker trips: using topo maps of wilderness areas and national forests to navigate on trails with the GPS.
Snow adventures including snowmobiling, skiing (alpine or cross country) and snowshoeing. Create a memory. Map it out.
This a great addition to the outdoor gear you bought at Cabelas, REI, or another outdoor store. Your android phone could substitute for a Garmin or Magellan outdoor handheld GPS! You storage has memory for maps.
Find your own ways to have fun in the outdoors. Be a maverick by venturing into new territory beyond cell service boundaries. Become a pro at navigation with GPS.
BackCountry Navigator has been previously available on WM devices and preloaded on the Trimble Nomad outdoor rugged device. This Android version is more flexible, featured, and fun.
EASILY EDIT YOUR ELECTRONIC LOGS
Editing your driver logs is really easy. KeepTruckin puts the truck driver in control.
GET VIOLATION ALERTS
KeepTruckin alerts you if your driver logbook has any HOS hours of service violations.
View your hours worked for the week and hours available today and tomorrow.
SEND YOUR LOGS VIA EMAIL OR FAX -- FOR FREE
You can email or fax your driver logs to anyone for free right from the KeepTruckin app. Send one driver log at a time or multiple logs at once.
You can print your driver logs directly from the app to a local printer without an internet connection (Android KitKat only). Alternatively, you can download a PDF of your logs to save or print later.
- USA Property 70hr / 8day
- USA Property 60hr / 7day
- USA Passenger 70hr / 8day
- USA Passenger 60hr / 7day
- USA Oil and Gas 70hr / 8day
- USA Oil and Gas 60hr / 7day
- Canada South 70hr / 7day (Cycle 1)
- Canada South 120hr / 14day (Cycle 2)
- Canada South Oil and Gas
- California Property 80hr / 8day
- California Passenger 80hr / 8day
- California Oil and Gas 80hr / 8day
- Texas 70hr / 7day
KeepTruckin gives drivers a free elog electronic log that is fully editable and is FMCSA and DOT compliant. It's not an EOBR or an ELD. It is an eLog that puts truckers and drivers in control. Top rated in the trucker apps category. A Trucker App made by Truckers!
- Take pictures of documents with your phone camera and send via email
- Complete your Vehicle Inspection Report - DVIR
- Connect with your carrier to share your elogs automatically
- Avoid costly fines from the DOT and protect your CSA score
- Don’t wait in lines at truck stops for transflo, trans flo, or the fax machine
- We don't support IFTA fuel tax reporting yet, but it is coming soon!
- Completely free electronic logs for truckers
KeepTruckin has been featured as one of the best trucker apps in all of the big trucking magazines such as Overdrive, FleetOwner, and CCJ.
Drivers are saying great things about the KeepTruckin trucker log book elogs app:
KeepTruckin and MyDAT Trucker load board are my two favorite trucker apps!
I am a BigRoad subscriber, and this has all the things I wished Big Road did.
Finally there's an Android App for our electronic logs and daily inspections that works and is legal! I'm done with pen and paper. This app rocks!
This is by far the best electronic logging program that I've ever used. Way better than BigRoad elogs.
I am using BigRoad driver logs at the time, but this program is much better on several fronts already.
This format beats BigRoad logbook on professionalism.
I was a BigRoad user from inception up until a week ago when I accidentally came across this app. I downloaded it and the rest is history. I'm hooked. BigRoad is now uninstalled; this app is far superior to BigRoad and its free, not $15 a driver.
Love this so much better then bigroad
Get back to doing what you love and keep trucking! Get started with electronic logs today. The best trucker app of all time!
Best elog app ever. I've used a lot of electronic logs. One was BigRoad. I give this one a thumbs up.
Why pay for eLogs when you can get KeepTruckin electronic logbook for free? It is the perfect trucker logbook.
Visit https://keeptruckin.com to learn more.
Fuelbook wanted to build a best in class tool to help the professional driver succeed. We sincerely appreciate what the professional driver community contributes to our economy everyday.
Nationwide Diesel Prices, Open Parking Status, Truck stop Services & Amenities, Fuel Discounts, GPS Check-in, Live News and Alerts, Fuel Card, Live Specials
Just download and install this apk file that is totally free. You do not need to have a route to get odometer displaying correct mileage in each state. Stated report is also available for drivers.
TRANSFLO® Mobile can be used by drivers to send paperwork to carriers and by carriers to send paperwork to brokers.
Your fleet or broker must be authorized to use the application in order to send documents. To register, you will need a Fleet ID or Broker ID. Drivers can receive their Fleet ID from their driver manager or office personnel. Carriers will be provided a Broker ID from an authorized broker or Pegasus TransTech.
If your fleet or broker is not yet signed up for the service, please submit a request to your fleet manager or broker.
TRANSFLO® Mobile is a first-rate, dependable scanning solution with the same high quality you’ve come to expect from Pegasus TransTech. This convenient, on-the go solution allows drivers and carriers to Get Paid Faster. Installation is easy, the application is simple to use and requires no training.
Once registration is complete, users can take photos of the documents or import images from the photo library. Documents can then be indexed and doc typed before submitting. Once documents are submitted, a unique Confirmation Number and email is sent and you can visit transfloexpress.com for up to 14 days to view your images.
Image optimization handles even carbon-copied documents, and documents with light gray text with a color background (blue, yellow, green, pink, etc.) will be more legible.
Users also can darken and lighten image for better image quality.
High Quality Features & Functionality :
• Crops & De-skews Image
• Improves image quality
• Converts to black & white
• Lighten and darken image
• No-hassle auto updates
• Compresses image for fast, efficient transmission
• Allows multiple documents to be scanned & sent together
• Quality check – automatically evaluates, scores and validated image before submission.
If the user captures an image that has questionable focus or is not legible, the app prompts the user to review or re-take the image.
• For best auto-border detection, put document on a dark background that contrasts with the page.
• Make sure you have good ambient light to get best results.
• You can toggle between the built-in camera and any other camera app you have on your phone by going to the Settings icon from the top right corner of the main menu screen. This way you can choose the camera that works best with your phone.
• Review the image carefully. After sending all the documents, you will also receive an email confirmation. Click on the link in the email and review the images another time.
• The images are transformed to drop background colors and shading as well as change document content to black. The high compression keeps your data plan to a minimum.
The following requirements are set to ensure high quality document submission to your fleet.
• Android 2.2 or higher
• 5MP Camera or better
• Auto-Focus Camera with flash
To learn more visit: www.transflomobile.com
For support email: email@example.com
The Free Find Truck Service app makes it easy and fast to locate Truck Breakdown Services including, Mobile Repair and Road Service, Truck Repair Shops, Trailer and Tire Repair Services, Towing & Recovery Services and Truck & Trailer OEM Dealers. We also list Truck Stop Locations and you can use our app to Find Truck Stops, Pallet Locations, Lock Out Service and more.
We built this app to help professional truck drivers and carriers better manage Truck Breakdowns, Truck Maintenance, Over The Road Repairs and other related service when on the go. We are proud to serve and provide our service to the trucking industry and that we can help truckers better handle truck breakdowns and equipment repairs. We work hard to provide truckers with better options and quality truck breakdown service vendors nationwide. Finding the closest truck breakdown service or repair shop when your in need of service helps our truckers save money and run the business more efficiently. Having options and finding the closest and fastest service can save you hundreds of dollars or more on a single truck or trailer breakdown and many times 30 minutes can make a big difference when it comes to picking up the next load.
LISTED SERVICE LOCATIONS INCLUDE:
• MOBILE & ROADSIDE SERVICES: For Semi Trucks, Trailers, Tires and Refrigeration.
• REPAIR SHOPS & SERVICE CENTERS: For Commercial Trucks, Trailers, Tires and Refrigeration.
• HEAVY DUTY TOWING & RECOVERY SERVICES: (Many vendors provide Medium and Light Duty Towing as well)
• TRUCK STOPS LOCATOR: With Diesel Only, With Service, With Parking, With Showers and With Scales.
• OEM TRUCK & TRAILER DEALERS: Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Freightliner, International, Kenworth, Mack, Peterbilt, Sterling, Volvo Trucks & Western Star, Fontaine, Great Dane, Landoll, Staughton, Utility, Wabash, Carrier Transicold and Thermo King.
Find Truck Service website is designed to help trucking industry carriers of all sizes better manage Breakdowns, Over The Road Repairs and Maintenance. We provide useful and intuitive features to help you Save Private Notes and Track Vendors you hire nationwide. You can also save your favorite vendors, send us feedback about your experience with our listed vendors (this helps us improve the quality of vendors by removing those who constantly overcharge and provide unprofessional service) and you can text message each vendor to any mobile phone number all at no cost.
Visit FindTruckService.com and register for a free user account to access all the intuitive features we provide and to better manage your breakdowns. Please let us know your experience every every time you search!
Freightbooks significantly enhances efficiency of organizations by combining what is typically done in multiple systems for manually into one enterprise system along with mobile app that gathers key data and load metrics specific to the commodity.