Fuel Gauges Installed new version today cause I could not log in. New version calculates CPM over what period of time? I know I'm at .32-.33 CPM for the last 30-60 days which is relevant to making decisions. The new version shows .50 CPM which must be lifetime I'm guessing? Not helpful for me to base decisions from. It would be better to show CPM over the period of time selected, in my opinion. Still, awesome app. I've been tracking my truck since 02/12. There's nothing better.
Display options keep disappearing. Get concept. Thanks for offering this helpful app. for free. When I set my four display options they get reduced to 2 when I reopen the app. It doesn't matter which 4 I choose the last 2 disappear after relaunch. Other than that small issue everything else is bada**.
There are problems Every time I go to insert info/data on the app it freezes up!!! Please fix this problem, I have to restart my phone several times to get it to input properly.
Permanently installed I want to uninstall this useless crap from device. TND80B. Please give me an option to uninstall it.
Not like This new version sucks big time. I never had a problem before and now my phone(galaxy s5) locks up every time I try to make an entry
Oh how I absolutely love! Not being able to get past the sign in page it says check Internet connection but I have internet
- Resolve issue where you would sign in and immediately get logged out
Previous 2.1.x Builds
- Resolve issue with white screen when using back button to exit the app
- Significantly reduced sync time/data for those with lots of fuel-ups
- Significantly reduced initial sync time, and improved UI responsiveness
- Fix for crash on open for Android 4.0.x users
- Various other bug fixes and improvements