Make emotional intelligence a part of your child’s morning routine with one of the best parenting apps for preschoolers on Android devices! Wishing Pixies is the only child management and educational behavioral app designed for parents to help raise calm, emotionally resilient, and kindhearted children.
Created by a teacher with over 20 years of experience in education, Wishing Pixies helps parents engage children through two magical pixie characters, Cailin and Gasur. The pixie characters allow parents to express their desires and emotions creatively, making kids more receptive to their nurturing guidance. The backstory revolves around pixies forced to leave their planet. On Earth, families adopt them and children take care of them.
Parents interact as the Pixie, creating magical playtime where their child can learn valuable lessons.
Wishing Pixies also functions as a chore chart, enabling parents to manage chores for children and reward them when they do well.
Wishing Pixies was created to help parents raise a child that is developmentally and socially strong, emotionally resilient, calm, and kindhearted.
As a parent, using the Wishing Pixies app is easy. Simply create an account on our website: http://www.wishingpixies.com. From the website, parents can enact the following functions:
• Assign tasks with pixie dust rewards
• Approve wishes and assign required pixie dust values in order for them to be granted
• Send chat messages to the child as the pixie
• Manage Affirmations for the child to repeat to build confidence
Parents can engage children with multiple game modes, including clean-up and gardening, while incorporating multiple exercises for building emotional intelligence, such as personal affirmations, and kids’ meditation.
The Wishing Pixies app includes:
• Clean Up game
• Gardening game
• Kids’ meditation
• Tasks with rewards for chore management
• Make-A-Wish with the parent granting wishes as the Pixie
• Use with the Wishing Pixies Doll to bring the experience from the smartphone/tablet to the real world!