Perform challenging airway procedures, sharpen your intubation skills, assess sedation levels, and earn CME with Airway Ex, the first professional video game for practicing anesthesiologists, CRNAs, respiratory therapists, anesthesia assistants, and other medical professionals who perform airway procedures.
In Airway Ex, you can:
- Explore realistic airway procedures recreated from real cases submitted by doctors
- Monitor vital signs and level of sedation based on stability or distress caused to virtual patients
- Train on the latest endoscopic devices with realistic range of motion, lens optics, and scope behaviors
- Earn Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits when you play through cases
- Get scored on skill, speed, damage, bleeding, navigation, recall, and more
- Treat patients that are responsive with changes in tissue behavior, breathing, bleeding, and fluids/secretions
MORE ABOUT AIRWAY EX:
Our app provides unprecedented medical realism, enabled by the accurate simulation of human tissue dynamics, realistic scope optics, and moving fluids to recreate life-like airway procedures. We also provide a new modality for continuing medical education (CME), offering AMA PRA Category 1 Credits(TM) for completing airway procedures in-app.
Virtual patient cases are modeled from actual surgical procedures submitted by doctors. Each case is vetted by medical experts with clinical simulation training experience from top hospitals. Airway Ex lets you train using ultra-realistic patient scenarios with high-quality, immersive simulations.
Find out more at www.levelex.com/games/airway-ex.