Unread Count Won't Go Away The title says it all. Even with the option for the unread count to go away turned on, it remains. Please fix this.
Very nice It works. Nice, subtle and classy. Thank you UPDATE: as everyone has said, notification number won't go away after reading. Hope this is fixed. 😸aNg😸
info i like it you need to install widgets dush clock then to install this.. and for kit kat users there is special better KK widget dush clock and add plume from the dush clock menu settings ..
Works but won't clear Shows me mentions and DMs, but it won't go away after opening the app.
Unread count a little buggy I like it because it's a quick way to instantly access plume, but the unread count is completely out. It doesn't work properly, it still shows me like unread tweets that i have seen a week before. Fix that please
Doesn't seem to work Nothing is showing up in locked screen.. Uninstalling
2013/04/02 - 1.03
* hide the null counters in the extended view
2013/02/17 - 1.02
* shorter display in status mode
* add an option to hide the widget when all counters are empty (on by default)
* add an option to select which counter is displayed (TL, Mention, DM)
* warn when Plume for Twitter is not installed
* backup/restore the settings using the Android Backup system