SynprezFM 2 is also a Yamaha DX7 emulator, that can render with accuracy the sysex files you upload into an external storage directory setup by menu, in order to extend the experiment. You can also create and save your own patches, either by editing one of the (willingly) unsorted builtin ones, or starting from scratch with the "init voice" function.
While you play, you can trigger an after-touch vibrato effect by dragging your fingers on the active keys or shift the keyboard to different octave. Other performance parameters can be accessed above the keyboard, including 2 types of portamento, a sensitivity range for pitch or volume modulations, and some effects that give a sense of depth when using a headset, especially on plucked sounds. You can also adjust the polyphony to adapt to your device capabilities. Thanks to an optimized core, you can hear up to 16 channels playing together, even on mid-range devices.
Synthesizing sounds instead of playing recorded samples gives more flexibility to performance, on the other hand this is also very demanding on processor and memory, so you may have less polyphony than expected on small devices.
It's the perfect electronic dance music keyboard for fans and producers wanting to quickly play modern electronic sounds.
The keyboard provides rapid octave shifting and a pitch bending wheel. It also features adsr volume envelope adjusters, to alter the attack, decay, sustain and release of the synth.
EDKeyz features 16 different professional electronic synth sounds, with more sounds and features coming soon.
* Studio quality samples, created by professional producers
* 1 octave keyboard (13 keys) with pitch bending spanning 5 octaves
* 16 different synthesizer sounds
* Volume envelope adjustment
For the latest updates and to connect to the F.T.M. community:
- Search and like Fresh Touch Media on Facebook
- Follow @freshtouchapps on Twitter
Tutorial videos and more music apps:
Check out our other electronic music apps:
Bass Drop Trap
Bass Drop Drum and Bass
Bass Drop Dubstep
Wobble Bass Station
It adopted ordinary subtractive synthesis, that is based on "Common Analog Synthesizer".
S&H-waveform in LFO and a noise generator in Osc2 have been added as new ability.
Distortion, Tremolo, Chorus, Reverb, Filter-Delay and 3Band EQ.
Classic analog-style sequencer. you assign the note and velocity.
Of course, it can synchronize with external MIDI Timing Clock.
OS : Android 3.1 or later
CPU: 1 GHz ARMv7-A processor or faster
Screen Resolution : 800x480px or higher. Recommended 4.3 inch or larger display.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
*Please check the workings of this app immediately after your purchase. If you have trouble, please refund within 15 minutes on Google Play, additionally it would be greatly appreciated if you provide your device name to us.
- Three modes: monophonic, four note polyphonic or all four voices chorused together
- Chorus width adjustment for both smooth and rougher trance-style chorus
- Glide activated portamento for continuous glissandos
- 32 individually controllable harmonics to blend for immense sound possibilities
- Low pass, band pass, high pass, fade, comb and formant filter options
- Overdrive on the amp for good hard rock sounds
- Modulator with extended range for ringing effects, sync for FM effects
- Modulator can control pitch (for vibrato), amp (for tremelo), or filter (for wa-wa effects).
- Noise option on the modulator allows for all kinds of noises when blended with harmonic choices
- 16-step arpeggiator to form small note sequences, optionally looping
- Stereo echo effect with flanging
- Controllable by an external MIDI keyboard (requires USB OTG support)
- Velocity control of volume, filter, or both. Velocity simulated by where you touch the key.
- Expression control for volume, filter, or vibrato. Expression controlled by sliding your finger up and down on the key.
- Over 50 built-in instruments and the ability to save an unlimited number of your own
- Send instruments via email to others and play instruments received from others
- Record up to 5 minutes of play and save recordings (to .wav files).
- Choose from four keyboard sizes: 13, 20, 25 or 32 keys
- Choose from nine backgrounds.
- Fully native sound engine for less glitches and low latency (on supporting devices)
You can do everything with the free version except save or send instruments and recordings. In-app purchase the full version ($1 US) to save your instruments, share them with friends, and remove ads.
We're running out of ideas for improvements. Let us know what you'd like to see improved!
2 Oscillators, 1 LFO , 3 Envelopes, LP/HP Filter, OscillatorSync, Cross-Modulation and more.
All sound making process was written by native code. If on a Google Nexus device, you can expect low latency quick response.
Blip Synthesizer instantly makes you a musical artist. It is a simple, fun and addictive music toy.
How it works:
Each row of buttons represents a note in one octave. Each column represents notes in a pair of 4-beat pattern in a loop. Each column is 8 sound polyphonic tones. The slider below the buttons controls the playback speed. Play/Stop button does what it says. You can add and remove notes, change scales, change tones, all while music is playing.
Let's get started!:
Young and old, anyone without musical knowledge can get a kick out of composing music on the Blip Synthesizer. So what are you waiting for? Press the play button and start tapping the note buttons and have a blast!
Save as Ringtones:
When you compose a piece that is too good to forget then save it as a ringtone.
music, sound, synthesizer, audio, light show, toy, fun, free
Check the "more dialpads" option in the menu for external plug-ins. (Developer kit available for making your own dialpads, email me.)
Like what you feel? Consider learning to program. It's some serious magic
● Highly optimized realtime sound generation engine with a lot of features even on mobile devices, 3 Oscillators, 2 Filters, 4 Envelopes, FX section and much more
● Collaborative Preset Manager: Browse through thousands of sounds that other users have created, save your sounds on your local Android device or online, making them available for the community.
● Full VST integration, use your Android device as controller while Heat Synthesizer is running as VST compatible plugin (Windows x86/x64)
● Control the VST plugin from your Android device in realtime
● See parameter automations from your sequencer in realtime on your Android device
● Use the integrated keyboard of your Android Device to send midi events to your sequencer
The Demo version does not support to save sounds.
This software is BETA. If you have problems, please contact me.
It is completely no charge, no access to the internet.
Simple operation, Quick response, Multi Touch, Reverb, Volume Control(Use AcceleroMeter).
For fun, for education.
(HOW TO USE)
Left to Right : C, C#, D, D#, E, F ...
Down to Up : Octave Change
The green line by which "C" was written shows the sound of "C major(C D E F...)"
The yellow line by which "D" was written shows the sound of "D major"
Although practice is required, please enjoy this musical instrument.
★ Two oscillators with five wave types: Sine, Triangle, Saw, Square and Random
★ LFO modulating Pan, Volume and oscillators frequencies
★ Delay (new!)
★ Low-pass/High-pass filter (new!)
★ Saving and loading any number of presets
★ Online library of presets
★ Facebook integration
Zynth is free, with no paid version!
*Please note: due to Android compatibility issues, reverberation effect may not work on some devices.*
Generate sound on a pad or a 3-octave keyboard grid grid, layer Sine and Saw harmonics and modulate it all with an AM LFO!
Please consider supporting me by buying the paid version of this app. It is exactly the same as the free version but it will give you a warm fuzzy feeling upon purchase :)
Sythe is known to work on:
* Asus Transformer
* HTC Desire
* HTC Desire S
* HTC Mytouch G4
* Motorola Milestone
* Motorola XOOM
* Samsung Galaxy Ace
* Samsung Galaxy S
* Samsung GTI-5500
* Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc
* Sony Ericsson Xperia x10a
Please let me know if it works on other phones too.
Screen sizes of Tablet devices are also supported.
It’s great to have all this control at your fingertips - and best of all it’s FREE!
(*)Please check compatible model list below.
English, Français, Deutsch, Español, Italiano, Português, Svenska, Dansk, Suomi, Norsk Bokmål, Nederlands, Polski, Pусский,日本語, 简体中文, 繁體中文, 한국어, Thai, עברית, Український, Tiếng Việt, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu, Türkçe
- AndroidOS 2.1 or higher
- A wireless Local Area Network (LAN) and a compatible Yamaha Network product(s)* residing within the same LAN.
- Network Standby set to ON
- Power on/off
- Volume up/down
- Music Play
- Input Selection
- DSP Mode Selection
- SCENE selection
- Blu-ray player fundamental control
- Seemless control between the Yamaha AV receiver and Blu-ray player
- Demo mode - Explains how to use this app
Compatible models *Product availability varies depending on regions
- RX-S600, RX-S600D
- RX-A3030, RX-A2030, RX-A1030, RX-A830, RX-A730
- RX-A3020, RX-A2020, RX-A1020, RX-A820, RX-A720
- RX-A3010, RX-A2010, RX-A1010, RX-A810, RX-A710
- RX-A3000, RX-A2000, RX-A1000
- RX-V777, RX-V677, RX-V577, RX-V477
- RX-V3075, RX-V2075, RX-V1075, RX-V775, RX-V675, RX-V575, RX-V475, RX-V500D
- RX-V3073, RX-V2073, RX-V1073, RX-V773, RX-V673, RX-V573, RX-V473
- RX-V3071, RX-V2071, RX-V1071, RX-V871, RX-V771, RX-V671
- RX-V3067, RX-V2067, RX-V1067, RX-V867
- RX-V2065, RX-V3900, DSP-AX3900, RX-Z7, DSP-Z7
- HTR-6067, HTR-5067, HTR-4067
- HTR-6066, HTR-5066, HTR-4066
- HTR-7065, HTR-6065, HTR-5065, HTR-4065
- HTR-9063, HTR-8063, HTR-6295
- BD-A1010, BD-A1000, BD-S1067
- BD-A1020, BD-S473, BD-S673
- BD-S477, BD-S677
This application will never collect nor externally transfer personal data stored in your smartphone / tablet.
This application performs following functions for purposes described below.
- Making a connection under WiFi-enabled environment
The application uses WiFi function on your mobile terminal for the purpose of operating network-enabled devices.
- Accessing to music information stored in your smartphone / tablet
This application accesses to music information stored in your smartphone / tablet for the purpose of displaying, playing and editing the music information and/or playlist.
The app supports pressure sensitive touch screens, X/Y accelerometer for pitch and mod wheel, multitouch and zooming interface facilities. The original was a monophonic instrument however the emulator can operate as a duophonic or even polyphonic synth via multitouch when it is enabled. The interface has options for fat-finger, analogue filters and rich oscillators however these will consume extra CPU cycles. The interface also has a full piano keyboard setting.
So this is not Moog and it isn't a MiniMoog, but it does fit in your pocket and your budget.
Interface zooming can be done either with the trackball (Nexus/HTC have them) or enable multitouch via the menu then tap the screen with two fingers at the same time - this will zoom the interface in/out. If you tap with two fingers but keep them held you can move the screen around. This kind of helps out with the dense graphics.
Patches are saved on the SD card along with factory sounds, there is an export and import option to exchange patches.
The emulator will, per default, attempt to run with a set of options that will give reasonable quality and the lowest possible latency/lag. The quality of the audio can be tuned with the menu options however the lowest possible latency for pretty much all Android devices is currently 42ms, on my HTC Desire it is 70ms. If you understand what this means then the value might seem quite high but the app is still a lot of fun.
Tested on HTC Desire/2.2, Emulator hires and lowres. The Mini is one of a family of emulators.
To start programming in your patterns simply hit the record button and this will start the function giving a four beat countdown. Once you have then played in your sequence simply hit play and adjust the control sliders to create cosmic sounds.
Key Features include:
• Keyboard module and 8/16 step sequencer with tempo control.
• Patterns can be edited on the fly through sequencer control.
• Sound source combines a sine and square wave giving it a richer sound.
• Delay with time and feedback controls to generate echoes.
• Pitch LFO with selectable rate and intensity levels.
• Low pass filter with cutoff control.
• Amplitude and frequency slider. Providing control over the volume and the frequency output of the key values.