It contains information of :
Kantor Polisi, Pelayanan SIM, Pelayanan STNK, Kejadian Penting (Kecelakaan, Demonstrasi, Kebakaran etc), Tweeter Feed From TMC In Indonesia ex : TMCPoldaMetro, NTMCLantasPolri, CCTV Feed Korlantas Polri, CCTV Feed Jasa Marga (Indonesian Toll)
Call TMC, Mail TMC
Get Direction from your location to Pos Polisi, Pelayanan SIM, Pelayanan STNK using MAPS from google
Search content of TMC Tweets
View Recording from CCTV Korlantas Polri
View Recording CCTV from Jasa Marga (Indonesia Highway Corp)
Toll : Belmera, Cipularang, Dalam Kota Jakarta, Jagorawi, Jakart - Cikampek, Jakarta - Tangerang, Lingkar Luar Jakarta, Padalarang - Cileunyi, Palimanan - Kanci, Prof.Dr.Ir Sedyatmo, Semarang, Surabaya - Gempol, Surabaya - Madura
This application is intended for Indonesian People especially who lived in Jakarta and surrounding area.
This application is still being develop, feel free to give us any suggestion or want to update our database, you can mail me at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Change Log :
CCTV will now only showing image, but you can still play the video using other apps (ex:MxVideoPlayer)
Big changes since I lost this application source code, so it's basically start from scratch.
There is now news module when you open the application, it allows us to give announcement such as there is no 3 in 1 Rules in Jakarta due to something and other stuff.
All Item besides Kejadian Penting is now divided by location.
Create route now removed, change with getting direction using maps application from google.
Fix GPS Issues Can't Turn Off
Update Route on Map While Location Change
Add Module CCTV Feed Jasa Marga
Rename Module Kejadian Menonjol Into Kejadian Penting
Rename Module CCTV Feed into CCTV Feed Korlantas Polri
Add View CCTV Button From Map
Add Progress Bar When Loading Data And Downloading CCTV
Add CCTV File Timestamp When Playing Video
Cek CCTV File Timestamp Before Downloading (Only download when file timestamp is changing)
Fix Map Overlay (Should be much faster loading and navigating map now)
Add New Module CCTV Feed
Add Menu Telepon TMC
Add Menu Email TMC
Add Menu Laporan Kejadian
Join module Kecelakaan and Demonstrasi into Kejadian Menonjol
Change Layout on Item List
Add Route Generation From My Location To Destination
Add Feature Search On Twitter Feed
Display Date and Time on Twitter Feed
Add New Module :
Twitter Feed TMCPoldaMetro
Change Layout on Menu
Change Layout on Item List
Add Traffic Layer on Peta Informasi
Add Module :
LewatMana – Navi powered by Galactio, now offers a free Android GPS navigation system that is unlike any other. LewatMana – Navi offers real-time traffic camera and help you know the current road conditions and navigate around Indonesia with ease.
Unlike similar Android based GPS navigation systems, LewatMana – Navi offers localized information at your fingertips that help you plan your journey, provide updated traffic related information (e.g. live traffic cameras) and most importantly, help you find the most optimal route to your destination saving you time and money. LewatMana – Navi is the only highly localized GPS navigation system for Indonesia.
* LewatMana – Navi, GPS Navigation is currently available for full Indonesia.
^ The app is still in Beta mode. Expect frequent updates to address bugs and other issues.
1. Live Traffic cameras to view current traffic conditions
2. Feature rich and interactive maps
3. Alert for Speed cameras and red light cameras
4. Warnings for bus lanes
5. Personalisation features
6. Share real-time position and ETA with contacts
More features to come.....
Just by driving with Waze open, you're already contributing tons of real-time traffic information to your local community. You can also actively report accidents, police traps and other hazards you see on the road. Get road alerts along your route and find the cheapest gas prices around you shared by the community. Plus, you can add friends, send locations or keep others posted on your arrival time.
- Live routing based on community driven, real-time traffic & road info
- Community reported alerts including accidents, hazards, police traps, road closures, and more
- Turn-by-turn voice guided navigation
- Live maps, consistently edited and updated by Waze community map editors
- Automatic rerouting as conditions change on the road
- Send your ETA & real-time drive to update those you’re meeting
- Learns your frequent destinations, commuting hours, and preferred routes
- Find the cheapest gas station on your route
- Add information on local places and businesses
- Add Facebook friends and sync Contacts
- See friends’ ETA when driving to the same destination
- One tap navigation to Facebook & Calendar events
- Earn points as you contribute road info and climb the ranks in your community
Waze is all about contributing to and benefiting from the common good, so hop on board and get involved!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Waze will automatically shut down if you run it in the background and haven't driven for a while.
• Find the nearest merchant and promotion from your location easily.
Movie & Cinema
• See movie trailer, synopsis and movie schedule from Indonesia cinema.
Reviews & Promotions
• Get restaurant reviews, event coverage and the latest promotions directly to your phone.
• Complete information of restaurants, bars & clubs, and spa & beauty, etc. consists of the address, phone number, hours of operation, review, promotion, photo gallery, etc.
• Find a favorite spot, see the map and call directly for reservations.
• Find a directory of important phone numbers for various categories such as airlines, garages, fire, hospitals, police stations, taxi, towing services, etc.
• Read the Indonesian latest news, gadget information, celebrity gossip and women thing.
• Get traffic information and CCTV.
• Find gym location and schedule
• Check monthly bills
• And many more you can explore with it.
Now with social media connected to easily share with your friends.
For more detail you can visit our website:
Join our Facebook page:
Follow our twitter:
Mit StauMobil lässt sich die Reiseroute optimal planen und dem Verkehrsaufkommen anpassen. Über die Lokalisierungsfunktionen werden Sie automatisch über die nächstgelegenen Gefahrenpunkte im Verkehr informiert.
Die hilfreiche App zeigt Ihnen stets die neuesten Staus an und bietet eine komfortable Suchfunktion sowie eine nach Autobahnen, Bundesstraßen und Bundesländern gegliederte Stauübersicht. Der Service umfasst zudem die aktuelle ADAC Verkehrsprognose. Daten über Ferientermine, Urlaubsrouten, Grenzübergänge, Dauerbaustellen und Großveranstaltungen fließen in die Prognosen ein.
Funktionsumfang im Überblick:
- Verkehrsinformationen für Autobahnen und Bundesstraßen plus Verkehrsprognose – basierend auf den verlässlichen Daten des ADAC
- Einfacher und bequemer Zugriff über den Filter auf die aktuellen Infos über Staus in Ihrer Nähe, Staus auf den einzelnen Autobahnen und nutzergemeldete Staus.
- Staudarstellung per Karte
- Einzelansicht eines Staus
- Staus selbst melden
The author of this application is not responsible for the provided traffic data.
(Verkehr, Verkehrsinformation, jam, congestion, road, deutschland, österreich, strasse, england, highway, motorway)
You can quickly switch to Yandex.Maps from within the app.
You can also receive current traffic information for a optimal route (in Moscow and Ukraine only).
The widget is available in three sizes: 1x1, 1x2 and 2x2.
You can select your town and specify the information update frequency in the settings menu. You can also plot and find out traffic conditions for a optimal route in Moscow or anywhere in Ukraine (beta version).
See the world
- The comprehensive map of the whole globe is regularly updated;
- Satellite images and street panoramas help you find your way around;
- Russian, Ukrainian and Belarusian city maps are available offline.
Look up the business directory
- You can search addresses as well as cafes, pharmacies, ATMs, gas stations and so on;
- The convenient directory allows you to look up organizations to get detailed info such as office hours, contact details, ratings and a list of services;
- Voice search lets you navigate maps while on the move or behind the wheel;
- Your favorite places can be saved as bookmarks.
Find the best route
- Get real-time information about traffic jams, accidents, roadworks, police speed radars, etc.;
- Route mapping takes into account traffic jams;
- All stops for public transport routes are displayed.
Sygic: GPS Navigation & Maps is The World’s Most Installed Offline turn-by-turn GPS navigation App for Android powered by TomTom Maps. Navigation and Maps are installed on the SD card so there is no need for an Internet connection when navigating. Map and app updates are FREE every 3 months.
You can enjoy free navigation, gps, offline TomTom maps, POIs, route planning & free map updates.
To get the most of the navigation, upgrade to premium and enjoy high-end lifetime features: 3D maps, real-time turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation, lane guidance, speed limit warnings & junction view with lane indicator arrows at complex intersections.
How to install Sygic: GPS Navigation & Maps for Android: http://youtu.be/6jIkkr-Wr8E
• Intuitive voice navigation in different languages
• High quality TomTom maps stored on the device
• Cross-border routing & navigation without the need to switch between countries or to a less detailed map
• Works with GPS only, internet is not needed
• Millions of free pre-installed POIs
• Free map updates & Free POI database updates
• Free updates of Fixed speed cameras
• Head-up Display (HUD) available as in app purchase
• 3D Cities & Landscape for easy orientation
• Pedestrian navigation to walk and explore
• Dynamic Lane Guidance for safe lane changes
• Junction View to highlights highway exists
• Warnings for exceeded Speed Limit
• Warnings for fixed speedcams
• Police trap warnings from other drivers
• Spoken Street Names to focus on the road
• Three Alternative Routes to choose from
• Easy Drag & Drop route editing
• Waypoints for places you want to visit
• Avoid Toll Roads on your route
• Graphics optimized for tablet & HD displays
• Car Audio Integration – Bluetooth or cable
ADD-ON FEATURES (in-app purchase)
• Traffic service to avoid delays in your daily commute
• Get navigation instructions from Homer Simpson & other original celebrity voices
• Premium online speed cameras with 300 000 mobile speedcam locations each month
• Head Up Display (HUD) projects GPS navigation onto your windshield
MAPS AVAILABLE FOR FREE:
Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium, Benin, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Canada, Canary Islands, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Democratic Republic of Congo, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Chile, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Italy,Israel, India, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Congo, Reunion, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Vatican, Vietnam, Venezuela, Zambia, Zimbabwe, India, Saint Barthelemy, Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Saint Martin, Martinique, Iceland, Lebanon, Jordan, Burundi, Rwanda
Transit roads only: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Moldova
MAPS AVAILABLE ONLY WITH PREMIUM:
Sygic | Bringing life to map
Yandex.Navigator dictates in advance when and where you need to turn, both visually on-screen and with voice prompts. It also shows what traffic jams are on your route, your approximate time of arrival, and how many kilometers you have left to your destination.
There are detailed layouts with a 3D-mode for Moscow, the Moscow region and St. Petersburg as well as the cities of Belarus, Ukraine and Turkey.
By sending Yandex.Navigator info on accidents, roadworks and other events, you will help both yourself and other users find the best routes.
* real time positioning (instantly shows vessel's position and course on the chart)
* display of navigational data (position, speed over ground, course over ground)
* distance and bearing calculation
Marine Navigator Lite doesn't come with pre-installed nautical charts. Instead it is able to import BSB/KAP raster navigational charts (see menu->help for instructions). RNC's are available for free at various internet sites:
* http://www.nauticalcharts.noaa.gov/mcd/Raster/index.htm (Suite of NOAA nautical charts that covers the coastal waters of the U.S. and its territories)
* http://www.mar.mil.br/dhn/chm/box-cartas-raster/raster_disponiveis.html (Suite of CHM nautical charts that covers the coastal waters of Brazil and its major rivers)
* http://www.linz.govt.nz/hydro/charts/digital-charts/nzmariner (NZMariner is the product name of New Zealand's Official RNC folio.)
* http://www.openseamap.org (Openseamap charts are based on Openstreetmap data enriched with additional nautical information. The charts cover selected european coastal waters).
If you like Marine Navigator Lite and are looking for enhanced navigational functions check out the full version of MARINE NAVIGATOR.
MY-Traffic is a community traffic monitoring for Malaysian. It has features :
- Graphical way to view road incidents data extracted from PLUS and LLMTraffic
- LIVE traffic cam from PLUS and LLM (Lembaga Lebuhraya Malaysia)
- Statistics Reports (Accident, Roadblock & Speed Traps statistics)
- User can contribute their traffic incidents and this incident will automatically alerted other traffic users.
- Each incidents contributed will be rated "Helpful" or "Not Helpful" by other users to make sure it's a reliable
- User with most rated reliable incident will be appeared in "Top Contributor" hall of fame.
Keyword : trafik, traffic jam, jalan, malaysia, google map, traffic map, traffic congestion,kuala lumpur,traffic cam, live camera, kl traffic cam,plus traffic, llmtrafik
Promo background image is used with owner permission http://sergey1984.deviantart.com/
This app can perform the followings:-
1. AES detector
2. View traffic CCTV images
How to use AES detector:-
1. Enable your device's GPS to get your current location
2. Enable internet to display map
3. Click the AES Detector button.
A map will be displayed showing your current location. Once you enter the AES radius, you will receive an alert.
After using this app you must click the Stop button. If not the app will keep running in the background. If you can view the AES icon on your notification bar, it indicates the app is still running.
Setting Radius - You can modify the AES radius (in Meter) to suit your preference.
Setting Zoom - You can specify the map zoom level.
Speaker - The app can alert you in speech. You can toggle the speaker function as you wish.
Manage AES Location - You can add/delete any AES location from the database. However, you need to know the Latitude and Longitude of the location.
How to view CCTV images:-
1. Select CCTV tab
2. Select any CCTV location from the listing
For your info, we do not maintain the CCTV. The images may not be available all the times depending on how the authority maintain them.
This app provides you with live updates about traffic incidents and access to live traffic cameras from the Transport Management Centre (TMC).
• Latest traffic information for Sydney and Regional NSW including incidents, major events, fires, floods, alpine conditions and roadworks.
• Access to live traffic cameras with images updated every 60 seconds.
• View incidents and cameras near your current location using maps or in a text list.
• Save your favourite routes, and set up scheduled alerts to notify you of incidents on your routes.
• View current travel times for M1, M2, M4 and M7.
• Save your favourite cameras for quick access, and swipe between them to check traffic conditions before you start your journey.
• Listen to text to speech driver alerts
The Transport Management Centre (TMC) monitors and manages the 18,000km NSW State road network 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The TMC uses advanced monitoring, communication and traffic management systems to respond to and clear traffic incidents as quickly as possible, improve consistency of journey times, and provide the public with quality up-to-date information.
Our aim is to help motorists make the best possible travel decisions that will, in turn, contribute to the safe and efficient management of our roads.
We're committed to ensuring that Live Traffic NSW meets the needs of travellers in NSW, and your feedback is essential. If you have any ideas, suggestions for improvement or questions about the app, please contact us by using the feedback form within the app.
Almost every navigation software description starts with functions enumeration. In fact Navigation is maps, as everything or almost everything depends on map quality and use conditions. You are satisfied with the navigator just so much as the maps meet your tasks and needs. Usually publishers are “linked” to the data supplier that often determines the navigation quality. Meanwhile there are lots of map data types with different purpose, price, usage conditions, quality, and availability of extra services, based on such data and so on. There are drive aimed maps, as well as maps for pedestrians and bicycles, there are traffic information enabled maps, also there are some maps featuring detailed sightseeing information. All the above maps may be free of charge as well as payment based. The software enables choosing and rating maps from different sources and by different publishers, we have in our catalogue:
★ OSM maps – these are free of charge maps by OpenStreetMap project.
★ HERE maps – these are licensed maps by Nokia.
★ CityGuide maps – these are maps from local map makers; these maps are compiled and brought to the uniform standard. The major part of these maps is regularly revised and features traffic services. License terms and conditions are specified by the data owners and usually provide trial period and in some cases free of charge use in non-navigational mode.
All maps are provided with brief description and rating. You may choose and use maps from different sources; the software built-in catalogue will ensure map coverage of the actual user position. In other words you may simultaneously use different maps for the same country and region choosing those that suit you the best.
Traffic jams, navigational messages and updates
Another important feature of the gps navigator is instant navigational messaging service between drivers. Should you be a witness of a road accident, mobile station of traffic police, danger on the road, traffic jam, you may mark this event on the map. Information about all events will be automatically sent to all drivers of the region. Similarly you receive such messages from other drivers. Besides the software automatically gathers and sends to the server data about vehicle speed while you moving along your route. After this the data is processed on the cloud and sent back to the drivers who are involved in traffic data exchange as a traffic data containing file that enables generation of an optimal route allowing to bypass traffic jams. Some maps support revision service; it means that data about road circulation change, new restricting signs, speed limits etc. automatically received ensuring creation of quickest and safest route.
★ The navigator given with the whole navigational functions to work with a map, route creation, on route driving. You will find more detailed description of the navigator in our Google+ community https://plus.google.com/communities/106961068847641379802 . Here we only mention some key features.
★ The software enables choosing and using maps from different sources. In such a case you can choose the map that suits you the best.
★ The software uses lightweight vector maps and can be used in offline mode without web access. In online mode it generates very little traffic for updates and IM service.
★ The software uses high-efficiency map library featuring high speed rendering, 3D graphics and 3D models.
★ The software quickly generates routes.
★ The software generates the optimal route taking in account revised data and traffic. The driver may choose one of the alternate routes that are also generated by the software.
★ The software features improved search enabling search for address and POI using different criteria: search everywhere, search all, search address, search within region.
★ GeoNET navigator features unique communication functions - Push-To-Talk live chat, you can drive and talk with your friends on a map.
Layanan Informasi Lalu Lintas di Indonesia
LewatMana (Full) adalah aplikasi layanan informasi lalu lintas terkini untuk membantu anda mengetahui informasi lalu lintas terkini di sekitar anda, agar anda tidak terjebak kemacetan. Pastikan anda mengetahui kondisi lalu lintas sebelum memulai perjalanan agar dapat menghindari kemacetan. Dengan demikian anda sudah turut andil untuk mengurangi kemacetan dengan tidak menambah kemacetan yang sudah menumpuk.
"Diving Mode" akan membantu anda untuk mengetahui lokasi anda dan kondisi lalu lintas di sekitar anda.
Untuk sementara wilayah coverage CCTV lebih terfokus di JaBoDeTabek. Kami dalam pengembangan untuk wilayah Bandung, Surabaya, Bali.
LewatMana (Full) Traffic CCTV Indonesia helps you to keep updated with road traffic condition around you. You could access an overview of the latest traffic information in almost near live condition to help you plan your commuting time and to avoid congested areas.
Try the "driving mode", represented with a car icon on top right corner, is very useful while you are on the road to help you track where you are and view the traffic condition surrounding you. In addition to the colored coded traffic line indicators, there are also camera images, videos and running text of latest traffic reports. While not commuting you can always browse traffic CCTV which are organized in several easy-to-access tabs.
The full version of LewatMana Android App presents a lot more fun, easy to use and better performance. Below are list of points that you might find it interesting.
+ Local database cache of CCTV data, will improve performance significantly.
+ Multiple tabs: so you can open several list of CCTV and switch between tabs without reloading each time. Eg. Open list CCTV by city and at the same time you can also open the nearby CCTV, route list and favorite CCTV by just switching tab.
+ The "Driving Mode", it now shows the CCTV location on the map, just click on the icon to view the CCTV.
+ The "Direction" feature within driving mode allow you set your destination and see several alternative route with estimated distance, travel time and delay while you are moving. Note: No street-by-street navigation yet.
+ Click on a "Traffic Update" will show you detail including photo posted by other users. You can easily share them with your friends or reply via Twitter.
+ Take photo of your favorite event of traffic and upload it. You can also browse the collection of photos uploaded by all LewatMana users.
+ Finding thousands of locations near you. (Courtesy Foursquare and Google Place)
+ No more advertisement on the App.
+ Many more.. Download it now to experience it.
+ This paid full version will support us to keep all the content free. Thank you.
We really hope that you find this application useful. Enjoys!! Avoid operate your phone while driving. Keep safe!!
The colored coded traffic line indicator will show only on Android version 2.3.3 (Gingerbread) and above.