Paid for, but uninstalled. If a camera app with GPS doesn't overlay GPS data in the video, what's the point? App is ok, I can't find ANY that overlay that you don't have to also pay for...per use. 2018-JAN-16: All seems to be working - I would still love an "export with overlay' function. :)
Bought the app.when i open the app is just black screen.
After a few phone settings i can now use it..for a dashcam app i applaud the effort but i have a few concerns.. - map has no function other than showing u where u are. - compared to standard camera app, night recording was very dark even on different settings. IF above were rectified, i can say this is a must buy. For now its an "ok" app.
The developer is quick to help with issues and the app is rapidly improving. I couldn't recommend this app more highly.
Doesn't work just a black screen
Why I can't chance my video storage to SD card?
- added battery temperature monitoring,
- fixed problem with saving GPX files,
- from now on while using a rotary recording we delete all files suited for delete if required (previously we were deleting only the oldest file),
- fixed problem with location button not working at first click,
- added an initial implementation for Android Head units if we detect more than 4 camera sensors,
- fixed issues on Android 4.4 or older,
- updated libraries.
Automatic phone call recorder. Phone recorder both sides of the conversation
auto call recorder, hide apps Icon, best call recorder, phone call recorder