Trick your phone into thinking that it is somewhere else. You can be in Rome, London, New York or simply anywhere in the world. It’s simple and great fun to trick people with. You can use the app to pull a prank or show that you’re somewhere else as an excuse. It’s a simple idea with a lot of potential.
How does it work?
1. First enable the developer settings on your device(on older versions it is not needed).
To enable the developer settings go to settings > about phone > and click on the android version about 7 times.
2. in the developer options enable mock locations.
3. set your location to be 'device only'(use only gps location).
4. open the app, move the red dot anywhere you like and click on the 'play button'.
- This fake location app requires to have google play services, and google maps installed.
- It might not work with some apps, but it works with fb,whatsapp,twitter, and other apps.
- it doesn't work with viber since it requiters network location enabled.
- if the app stops working, or behaving strangely then simply restart the device.
Feel free to contact me by email for anything regarding this app.
The following is needed to make sure the app runs smoothly:
1 - It is needed that you turn on "Allow Mock Locations" on Development Settings
2 - Don´t forget to disable "Use wireless networks" options in Location settings in order to avoid an problem where you will keep receiving fake locations even after stopping Fake GPS.
3. Make sure you run Fake GPS first so other apps receive coordinates from the app and not from the real sensor
If you find any bugs - please feel free to contact us
Choose your fake location easily, send it to your friends. Check in with Facebook, Foursquare... And of course, the actual location (Real Location) can also be transmitted.
Fake Location Map is easy to use, fast and fun. Explore wonderful possibilities and be anywhere you want using the easy-to-use interface. It takes merely seconds to set your new location.
- Fake your location with just one steps!
- Easy to use and can be done by anyone!
- Can be used to play pranks or as an excuse!
- Post fake check in!
- Set Real Location
- Set Fake Location on device
- Show Location Address : Street number and name
- Search Location
- This fake location app requires to have google play services, and google maps installed.
- It might not work with some apps, but it works with facebook, whatsapp, twitter, and other apps.
Favourites added (rename and delete)
Root support coming soon for mock location disabled!
Root support is coming soon!
Trick your GPS into believing you are anywhere around the world!
This application sets mock locations to make your phone believe you are somewhere which you are not. Mock locations are set for GPS and network provider. All the features are here. Run the app and give it a shot
To add a location to favourites go into history and click and hold on a location. To rename or delete an item from favourites simply click and hold on the location in the favourites dialog
Search by Latitude and Longitude
Set a mock location simply by entering the LatLng position
Search by Name
Search for location by address, city, country etc.
All of the previous locations are saved
Please rate the app and leave your thoughts and suggestions
Enable Mock Locations
To enable mock locations you first need to enable developer options. To do this click on 'About phone' in settings and then click on 'Build number' 7 times. Developer options are now enabled. Next go back to settings and click on developer options. Scroll down to 'Allow mock locations' and tick the box. Done!
Tags: Mock Fake GPS Location Spoofer Free geotag latitude longitude
Feel free to donate: 1JuwdC7tYn9KUDeFB5gtrpWs2hLNaGSG4g
Thank you and enjoy!
please long press at your map . you can simply set.
Also 5 places set your favorite place.
if you want input directly latitude and longitude. It is also available.
fakegps, fake gps, fake, gps, virtual, location, mock, spoof, spoofer, cheat, map, sygic, modify, change
Some of the features:
- G-Sensor Mode - move around by tilting your smartphone
- The location can be chosen on a map or via GPS coordinates
- Teleport and movement-function (Simulation of smartphone-movement with arbitrary speed)
- Routes (routes can be easily created and either “walked” once or repeatedly)
- Randomized positions
- Save, load, import or export positions and routes
- Background-service (the process of moving occurs in the background, even if another app is active)
- Works as a normal app without root-rights (mock positions in developing options activated) or as system-app without the developer-option
How does it work?
1. Activate “Allow mock locations” in the developer-options
2. Start using the app
1. Install the app as a system-app (“mock locations” not required)
2. Start using the app
This application is designed for developers who want to test other location-dependent functions. I am not in charge of caused damages during installation or use of the application and do not assume any liability.
In case of bugs, requests or other questions feel free to contact me!
Please visit my support forum for more information: forum.apps-madeingermany.de
You simply navigate the route on the map and press the "Go!" to have all of the application on your phone to give fake information about the location.
This will help in the development of applications or if you want to, no one knew where you are really.
At the Root device adds the ability to use the app without the inclusion of a tick "Allow mock locations". To do this using Root Explorer you must move the file "ru.gavrikov.mocklocations.apk" from the folder "/data/app" (if you have Android 4.4) in the folder "/system/priv-app" or (if you have another version android) to the folder "/system/app", to change the permission to rw-r--r-- and reboot the device. (The free version of the application, this function is available for 24 hours after installation.)
- Emulation GPS location and according to the service provider.
- Ability to create a route on roads.
- Ability to set breakpoints and specify the stay in them.
- Ability to set a variable speed.
This is the must-have tool for any Android developers who needs to test geofencing-based apps or just test his app on different locations.
You want to translate the app to your language? Enroll here: http://goo.gl/qpazkW. Of course you'll be credited for it in this page and in the app! :-)
Important: If mocked location seems to jump to real one during simulation, try to turn off wifi based locations (Settings / Location / Mode --> Device only).
Note: You have to activate mock location in developer menu to have this application works on a unrooted device. For root devices, you just have to move Lockito in /system/app folder (or /system/priv-app on Android >= 4.4). To do that you can use https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.j4velin.systemappmover
Tags: gps, simulation, geolocation, geofencing, fake, spoof, mock, location, latitude, longitude, itinerary
★ WAYPOINT NAVIGATION
★ HEAD UP DISPLAY
★ DIGITAL FONTS (Great in the car)
Now shows symbols for GLONASS satellites
The GPS Test Plus app for Android is a utility that shows GPS information read from your phones internal GPS. Will support GLONASS phones.
The navigation functions can replace your 'Car Finder' app and also be used for Geocaching. It records the last twelve saved locations, so you can navigate a simple route as well.
If you like this app, please like GPS Test on Facebook: -
GPS Test Plus has five screens full of information: -
1) GPS signal (SNR) bar chart, showing the signal strength for each satellite, as well as the accuracy and status of the GPS.
2) Satellite positions in the sky (skyview), shown on a rotating compass.
3) Your current location on the earth shown as text and on a world map. The current position of the sun and the day/night transition curve is also shown.
4) Your current speed, heading and altitude shown as text or as dials.
5) The current time read from the GPS and the local time in your current timezone, as well as the sunrise and sunset times at your location.
Useful for navigation or geocaching.
Supported Coordinate Grids:-
OSGB, UTM, MGRS, USNG, CH1903, Maidenhead.
WGS84, NAD83, NAD27, ED50, AGD66, AGD84, SAD69
All the features of GPS Test, plus:-
* Speedometer, Altimeter and Compass dials.
* Seven segment display font.
* Dot matrix display font.
* HUD display mode for windscreens.
(The display is mirrored so that it shows the right way round when the phone is placed on a car's dash and the reflection is viewed in the windscreen).
* Share location.
The app has several colour schemes, which could be used to match other instrumentation, used along side the app. It has a "night mode" colour scheme as well.
Works on Honeycomb O/S and large screen tablets.
Blog for GPSTest http://gpstestapp.blogspot.com/
- log raw, by distance or time
- log during standby
- AutoLog, AutoStart
- Send log / track by email
- Publish to FTP
- Compress log: Zip, KMZ
- Google Maps, Open Street Map
- POIs, etc
- Online Services
- Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive
- Barometer / pressure sensor
- use of internal GPS
- use of external GPS via Bluetooth
- allow other apps to use external GPS via Mock provider
- act as GPS mouse
Ultra GPS Logger is a GPS Tracker which allows you to generate NMEA, KML and/or GPX logs with your GPS or GLONASS enabled Android device. It is able to keep GPS on during standby, which enables logging of a long period of time without the need of interaction with the device.
Ultra GPS Logger logs raw NMEA sentences! This is much more accurate than other products which just log every minute... It also supports intelligent KML/GPX output, which logs only real movement. Ultra GPS Logger also lets your device vibrate and flash its led in case the GPS fix is lost. Furthermore it represents your track on Google Map or Open Street Map!
User feedback is highly appreciated. Ultra GPS Logger is used for a variety of activities, like hiking, sailing, car / motorcycle / yacht racing or geotagging. Let me know what you use Ultra GPS Logger for :-))
Quick Start Guide: http://ugl.flashlight.de/QuickStart
User Guide (PDF): http://ugl.flashlight.de/UserGuide
One possible usage will be fake your Geotag location while taking photo.
Please enable mock location setting when running this app:
Please visit: www.propagation-systems.com/apps.htm
GPS Doctor works by clearing stale cached values that can mislead your GPS chip as it searches for your location, then injecting the correct values into the chip using data downloaded from NTP and XTRA servers.
The "Quick Fix" option is available to automatically diagnose and correct many common GPS issues. Manual fix options are also available, including: forcing XTRA injection, forcing time injection, and clearing aiding data (all, almanac, ephemeris, time, position, UTC, ionospheric, health, SV Dir, SV Steer, SA, RTI, and CellDBInfo).
This app has been tested an verified to work on the Galaxy S line of phones as well as many HTC and Motorola devices. It is generic enough that it should work on EVERY available phone now. GPS Doctor is constantly improving, so please provide feedback if you use this app on another device.
Presentation of all GPS data from device
Position, satellites, gps signal strength
Gps diagnose and gps testing
Splendid user interface: 3 newest color themes
With GPS Data+ you can check signal quality, test gps module, check your position/location, satellites count, signal quality, fix time and much more!
The nicest GPS test, status and diagnose app! If your gps navigation works horrible use this app to gps test, diagnose and fix your problem!
Five different tabs are at your service to test and see your GPS data+:
1) Sky tab + signal view – sky map view presents position of satellites connected with device on the sky. Each small circle represents one satellite with color adequate to signal strength and its status. Sky map circle is rotated depending on device compass. Signal strength view presents strength chart of satellites connected with device. Each bar represents one satellite, height of the bar is proportional to received signal strength.
2) Signal tab – list of all satellites connected with device. Each row represents one satellite. With this list you get all details about satellite prn number, info about satellite fix, signal strength and type: GPS/GLONASS. Elevation and altitude is available in landscape mode.
3) Info tab – on this tab all most important data are available, which is:
a.Position info – latitude, longitude, altitude
b.Signal info – accuracy, satellites fixed, first fix time (fft)
c.Movement info – speed, bearing
4) World tab – world map view presents position of the device, it also shows global sun position and day-light/night-dark area. There is local and UTC date time from GPS, also time of the sunrise and sunset are available.
5) Geocoding tab - geocode address to world position!
Application offers different measurement units:
a)Speed: Metric – kmph, Imperial – mph, Nautical - knots
b)Distance: Metric – meters, Imperial - feet
c)Position units: seconds, minutes, degrees
GPS test and diagnose of your device. Management of A-GPS Xtra Data available:
a) Delete A-GPS Xtra Data
b) Download new A-GPS Xtra Data
★ GPS and GLONASS satellite types are available!
★ Satellite sky view
★ Signal strength and signal quality
★ Detailed gps informations
★ Position: latitude, longitude, altitude
★ Gps fix time, accuracy, speed and bearing
★ Sunset, sunrise, day-night map view
★ Three splendid color themes
★ and more....!
!!! Please read... YOU NEED AN EXTERNAL BLUETOOTH GPS HARDWARE DEVICE TO GET IT WORKS !!!
### I always receive questions about how to use this app to connect their Notebook or PC, Mac, or tethering another Android ...etc. I have to clarify that the purpose of this app is to connect the Android device with an external Bluetooth GPS device, in order to "replace" the android's internal GPS.
If you dont understand what the purpose of the app, please don't dl.
Please install at your own risk.
@@@@@ For samsung devices @@@@@
If your device crash occasionally, please first turn on the internal GPS before using the app. It is a known problem with some samsung devices.
### Please understand that the app frontend is just a frontend, mainly for controlling and configuration purpose, and providing some handy info. so don't expect it has many functions, shows every details and in any desired format...etc.
**** Please first enable Allow Mock Locations in Setting ****
* can't guarantee all device+apps work, pls email me details :)
Now you can start/stop the service from other apps by sending the service or broadcast Intent :
Start - googoo.android.btgps.action.SERVICE_START
Stop - googoo.android.btgps.action.SERVICE_STOP
Toggle - googoo.android.btgps.action.SERIVCE_TOGGLE
* Note: You should first make sure you setup all the preferences and you can start the service correctly through the GUI frontend.
* try the workarounds (in preference) if failed to connect (eg, service discovery fail, connection refused)
Please report error or send me logcat if you got FC or any problems, with screen cap of any error messages, nmea log.
There are thousands combinations of [android version x mobile hardware x bluetooth gps hardware ]. Sorry that it is impossible to provide support on a particular hardware model. Even a GPS-A works with Mobile-A, but GPS-A may not work with Mobile-B, but Mobile-B works with GPS-B. However, after upgraded the android version, this combination does not work anymore, but the other combination works again. I always got such reports. I don't have any those hardwares, and even for some of them, I never heard before and cannot google any information about them. Hope you understand.
some android 4.2.x may have problem with the bluetooth stack.
New improvement will be available soon.
IMPORTANT: go outdoors to detect the GPS satellites!
Functionalities: GPS Glonass QZSS BeiDou Satellite Compass GoogleMaps OSM OSMDroid OpenStreetMap Bing BingMap Yandex Map Test AGPS A-GPS UTM MGRS Maidenhead WGS84 Xtra data Datum GPS/KM VMG (Velocity Made Good)
Rooted users can run Fake GPS without setting "Allow mock location" option. To do that you should move "com.lexa.fakegps.apk" from "/data/app" to "/system/app" (use root explorer for that), set permission to rw-r--r-- and reboot your handset. On Android 4.4 you should move apk to "/system/priv-app" folder
+++ IMPORTANT +++:
1. You should DISABLE "Use wireless networks" options in Location settings of your phone to avoid an issue with keeping faked location even AFTER STOPPING THE APP.
2. Always run FakeGPS BEFORE running other apps to be faked otherwise they will use the default GPS sensor instead of FakeGPS's
If you find any issue - please feel fre to contact me
- Фармацевтическое действие
- Показания к применению
- Побочные действия
ВАЖНО: информация, отображаемая приложением, приводится для предварительного ознакомления с действием лекарственного средства. Перед применением любого лекарства необходимо проконсультироваться с лечащим врачом.
Tags: ГРСЛ, лекарства, аптечка
- фильтрация по цене / кол-ву комнат / наличию фотографий
- отображение фотографий квартиры в виде галерии
- пометка "избранных" квартир
- пометка уже просмотренных квартир
tags: квартиры, недвижимость, аренда квартир, снять жилье, купить квартиру, циан, cian