Access primary and secondary legal content from our suite of legal research platforms specially designed for lawyers in Asia. Now you can quickly lookup a new area of law from a commentary or get the latest case law whether you are in your office or in court.
• Search and retrieve cases, legislation, commentaries, journals, forms and precedents from Lexis Hong Kong, Lexis Malaysia, Lexis Singapore, Lexis India or Lexis Philippines
• Search by different segment choices
• Search by special terms and connectors
• Unicode support to allow viewing of international characters (e.g. Chinese in Lexis Hong Kong cases)
• Bookmark your documents for follow up research
• Support both Portrait/Landscape mode
• History feature to retrieve past searches
Please note that you must have a current LexisNexis subscription and valid ID/password to fully utilize this app. For more information on becoming a subscriber please visit:
www.lexisnexis.com.hk for Lexis Hong Kong
www.lexisnexis.com.my for Lexis Malaysia
www.lexisnexis.com.sg for Lexis Singapore
www.lexisnexis.co.in for Lexis India
For full research functionality, please use the online web version of the research platforms.
- Your personalized agenda
- Breakout session descriptions
- Speaker information
- Offsite venues
- Maps and more
Keywords: 2013 LexisNexis HPCC Engineering Summit, LexisNexis, HPCC Summit, HPCC Engineering Summit, HPCC
Learn about newly filed cases – often before the party involved knows. Pinpoint the types of new cases or the parties you want to learn about. Simply set your criteria—and let the CourtLink app do the rest.
Results are sorted in daily lists, by Alert type: Attorney, Litigant, Judge, etc.
Be among the first to know about new developments in existing cases. The CourtLink Track feature allows you to keep abreast of new developments in active Federal and state cases on a scheduled basis. View the entire docket, or just the latest activity in the case.
Please note you must have a current Courtlink user ID/password to utilize this app. For information on becoming a subscriber please call 1-888-311-1966.
Note: This version of the application has been verified to run only on Samsung devices. Support for other Android devices will be added soon.
LexisNexis, Lexis and the Knowledge Burst logo are registered trademarks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used under license. Other products and services may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Copyright 2011 LexisNexis. All rights reserved.
LexisNexis® Lead Alert instantly delivers phone and email lead information, as well as legal questions via Ask a Lawyer on Lawyers.com, to your mobile device. Empower yourself with the one tool that will enable you to respond promptly to prospective clients wherever you are.
• Real-Time Lead Notification: Receive notification of phone and email leads, as well as consumers’ legal questions.
• Streamlined Response Options: Respond to potential clients or forward a lead with just a few touches of the screen.
• Easy-to-Use Templates: Save time with templated responses or create original responses for each prospective client.*
• Legal questions via Ask a Lawyer: Showcase your legal expertise, build an online presence that demonstrates your credibility, and get prospective clients by answering legal questions
Availability and Requirements:
• Available to select U.S. customers of LexisNexis® Law Firm Marketing Solutions including Profiles on Lawyers.com℠ and martindale.com® as well as LexisNexis-hosted websites. Find out about becoming a qualifying client: call 1-888-365-1343 or contact us.
• Requires LexisNexis® Martindale-Hubbell® Client Service Center access.
*You retain sole responsibility for compliance with applicable rules of professional responsibility and ethical obligations to respond to potential clients.
• Quick overview of indicators measuring the U.S. economy
• Detailed page for each indicator with trend data
• Share indicators on Facebook, Twitter and via email
• View release schedules for indicators
• Set up notifications and custom views
• Advance Monthly Retail Sales
• Advance Report Durable Goods
• Business Inventories
• Construction Spending
• Homeownership Rate
• International Trade
• Manufacturers’ Goods
• Monthly Wholesale
• New Residential Construction
• New Residential Sales
• Personal Income
• QFR - Manufacturing
• QFR – Retail Trade
• Quarterly Services Survey
• Real Gross Domestic Product
• Unemployment Rate
• Consumer Price Index
• Producer Price Index
• Nonfarm Payroll
• Rental Vacancy Rate
CivilUnit harnesses the latest technologies to operate any size civil division. With CivilUnit your team will:
CivilUnit is a smart phone and GPS enabled laptop application that provides your deputies the ability to electronically log all that transpires during a service. Information that is instantly relayed to the web application includes:
Date & time
Optional audio capture
Physical description of person served
Skip trace requests
Features also include:
Document management system
Accounting and all record keeping
In addition, the CivilUnit web application creates affidavits automatically, eliminating human error while reducing your labor costs. It also automatically calculates fees and mileage charges, as well as miscellaneous charges, amounts received, and amounts refunded.
CivilUnit comes to you from the developers of CivilMap, the first smart phone application developed for the service of process. This application changed the industry in 2009 and is now required technology in New York City. The developers of this product have been recognized by the ABA Journal, The Department of Consumer Affairs, The Colorado Bar Association, LexisNexis, Law Week, and many others.
Now this innovation is available to you, tailored to help civil divisions control expenses.
Don’t wait to put this technology to work for you!
More from developer
By downloading the app you agree to the End-User License Agreement (EULA) at https://telematics.lexisnexis.com/index/eula.
LexisNexis and the Knowledge Burst logo are registered trademarks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used under license.