With LexisNexis® Accurint® Mobile, you can stay connected to critical investigative tools to verify information in the field and rapidly follow-up with new leads as they develop.
Download the Accurint Mobile application to:
• Get remote access to Accurint, anytime, anywhere in the field
• Obtain immediate search results on your mobile application to:
o Locate people, assets, businesses, property and phone information
o Identify relatives, associates and other crucial information for your investigations
o Generate comprehensive reports directly on your Android
Get started with the most powerful mobile investigative tool today!
Note: You must have a current LexisNexis® Accurint® for Government or Accurint® for Law Enforcement subscription and valid ID/password to utilize this app.
The Accurint® services are not provided by “consumer reporting agencies,” as that term is defined in the Fair Credit Reporting Act (15 U.S.C. § 1681, et seq.) (“FCRA”) and do not constitute “consumer reports”, as that term is defined in the FCRA. Accordingly, the Accurint services may NOT be used in whole or in part as a factor in determining eligibility for credit, insurance, employment or for other eligibility determination purposes that would qualify the service as a consumer report under the FCRA.
For information on becoming a LexisNexis® Accurint® subscriber, please visit www.lexisnexis.com/government or call 888.579.7638.
For support questions, please visit www.lexisnexis.com/risk/contact , email us or call 866.277.8407.
LexisNexis and the Knowledge Burst logo are registered trademarks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used under license. Accurint is a registered trademark of LexisNexis Risk Data Management Inc. Other products and services may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
- Your personalized agenda
- Breakout session descriptions
- Speaker information
- Offsite venues
- Maps and more
Keywords: 2013 LexisNexis HPCC Engineering Summit, LexisNexis, HPCC Summit, HPCC Engineering Summit, HPCC
More from developer
Access primary and secondary legal content from our suite of legal research platforms specially designed for lawyers in Asia. Now you can quickly lookup a new area of law from a commentary or get the latest case law whether you are in your office or in court.
• Search and retrieve cases, legislation, commentaries, journals, forms and precedents from Lexis Hong Kong, Lexis Malaysia, Lexis Singapore, Lexis India or Lexis Philippines
• Search by different segment choices
• Search by special terms and connectors
• Unicode support to allow viewing of international characters (e.g. Chinese in Lexis Hong Kong cases)
• Bookmark your documents for follow up research
• Support both Portrait/Landscape mode
• History feature to retrieve past searches
Please note that you must have a current LexisNexis subscription and valid ID/password to fully utilize this app. For more information on becoming a subscriber please visit:
www.lexisnexis.com.hk for Lexis Hong Kong
www.lexisnexis.com.my for Lexis Malaysia
www.lexisnexis.com.sg for Lexis Singapore
www.lexisnexis.co.in for Lexis India
For full research functionality, please use the online web version of the research platforms.
The popular Q&A exam prep series for law students is now available as an interactive app on Android! Test your skills with multiple choice and essay questions (as well as detailed answers) for specific subject matter covered in the law school curriculum. Review questions, make educated guesses and receive detailed analysis all with a click of a few buttons. Anticipate questions professors might ask in class and prepare well-reasoned answers to them with the LexisNexis® Law School Q&A Series app. The Questions & Answers series is part of LexisNexis Study Guides – the building blocks for success in law school and beyond. Preview the first ten questions of any title before deciding to purchase more questions for that title. Once the title is purchased, take a full practice exam and view your results in the provided scoreboard. The practice exam may be taken multiple times.
All Q&A subject areas have been written by law school professors and experts in their chosen field. For each multiple-choice question, our authors provide detailed answers that indicate which of the options is the best answer and explains thoroughly why that option is better than the other choices. Each short-answer question is designed to be answered in fifteen minutes or less. For these questions, the authors have prepared thoughtful, comprehensive, yet brief model answers.
The Q&A Series app includes 28 subject areas, including Q&A: Professional Responsibility and Q&A: Civil Procedure, which users are able to purchase via In-App purchases on their Android devices. In addition, Q&A: Evidence has been revised and updated to reflect the most recent stylistic changes to the Federal Rules of Evidence, effective December 1, 2011.
This version has been tested on devices running Android 2.3 and Android 4.0 devices.
Questions or support can be obtained by calling 1-800-45LEXIS (1-800-455-3947) or emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
LexisNexis® Lead Alert instantly delivers phone and email lead information, as well as legal questions via Ask a Lawyer on Lawyers.com, to your mobile device. Empower yourself with the one tool that will enable you to respond promptly to prospective clients wherever you are.
• Real-Time Lead Notification: Receive notification of phone and email leads, as well as consumers’ legal questions.
• Streamlined Response Options: Respond to potential clients or forward a lead with just a few touches of the screen.
• Easy-to-Use Templates: Save time with templated responses or create original responses for each prospective client.*
• Legal questions via Ask a Lawyer: Showcase your legal expertise, build an online presence that demonstrates your credibility, and get prospective clients by answering legal questions
Availability and Requirements:
• Available to select U.S. customers of LexisNexis® Law Firm Marketing Solutions including Profiles on Lawyers.com℠ and martindale.com® as well as LexisNexis-hosted websites. Find out about becoming a qualifying client: call 1-888-365-1343 or contact us.
• Requires LexisNexis® Martindale-Hubbell® Client Service Center access.
*You retain sole responsibility for compliance with applicable rules of professional responsibility and ethical obligations to respond to potential clients.