Need full-text but not at your desk? The SciVerse ScienceDirect mobile app doesn't restrict your brainwaves to the workplace; now you can find and read your subscribed Elsevier article while you're at a conference, travelling to and from work, or enjoying some rare downtime.
If your institutional library subscribes to SciVerse ScienceDirect online then you can access exactly the same journals from your mobile phone you don't even have to think about it. The screen is smaller but the familiar content is all there. With SciVerse ScienceDirect mobile app, you can look up and read a paper, share the articles, or just explore what's out there anytime you get a bright idea.
SciVerse ScienceDirect is a leading full-text scientific database offering journal articles and book chapters from more than 2,500 peer-reviewed journals and more than 11,000 books. There are currently over 9.5 million articles/chapters, a content base that is growing at a rate of almost 0.5 million additions per year. This is equates to around 30% of all the world's research literature.
It enables this task to be performed across over 20,000 journals from all major publishers.
Users can define their article feed by:
Following all peer-reviewed articles matching the keyword(s) that are most relevant to them and/or
Following one or more of over 20,000 journals from all major publishers and/or
Following one or more author(s)
Users are then able to Scan through the list of newly-published articles that match their selection criteria.
When scanning, with one click they can View the article Research Highlights (when available), the full Abstract and article-related information.
Another single click Select that article and send the URL directly to the user's email in-box linking to the Abstract or full-text version
Back at their desk, users can then click on those emailed links and Follow up to the full text article
More from developer
Access primary and secondary legal content from our suite of legal research platforms specially designed for lawyers in Asia. Now you can quickly lookup a new area of law from a commentary or get the latest case law whether you are in your office or in court.
• Search and retrieve cases, legislation, commentaries, journals, forms and precedents from Lexis Hong Kong, Lexis Malaysia, Lexis Singapore, Lexis India or Lexis Philippines
• Search by different segment choices
• Search by special terms and connectors
• Unicode support to allow viewing of international characters (e.g. Chinese in Lexis Hong Kong cases)
• Bookmark your documents for follow up research
• Support both Portrait/Landscape mode
• History feature to retrieve past searches
Please note that you must have a current LexisNexis subscription and valid ID/password to fully utilize this app. For more information on becoming a subscriber please visit:
www.lexisnexis.com.hk for Lexis Hong Kong
www.lexisnexis.com.my for Lexis Malaysia
www.lexisnexis.com.sg for Lexis Singapore
www.lexisnexis.co.in for Lexis India
For full research functionality, please use the online web version of the research platforms.
Learn about newly filed cases – often before the party involved knows. Pinpoint the types of new cases or the parties you want to learn about. Simply set your criteria—and let the CourtLink app do the rest.
Results are sorted in daily lists, by Alert type: Attorney, Litigant, Judge, etc.
Be among the first to know about new developments in existing cases. The CourtLink Track feature allows you to keep abreast of new developments in active Federal and state cases on a scheduled basis. View the entire docket, or just the latest activity in the case.
Please note you must have a current Courtlink user ID/password to utilize this app. For information on becoming a subscriber please call 1-888-311-1966.
Note: This version of the application has been verified to run only on Samsung devices. Support for other Android devices will be added soon.
LexisNexis, Lexis and the Knowledge Burst logo are registered trademarks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used under license. Other products and services may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Copyright 2011 LexisNexis. All rights reserved.
LexisNexis® Lead Alert instantly delivers phone and email lead information, as well as legal questions via Ask a Lawyer on Lawyers.com, to your mobile device. Empower yourself with the one tool that will enable you to respond promptly to prospective clients wherever you are.
• Real-Time Lead Notification: Receive notification of phone and email leads, as well as consumers’ legal questions.
• Streamlined Response Options: Respond to potential clients or forward a lead with just a few touches of the screen.
• Easy-to-Use Templates: Save time with templated responses or create original responses for each prospective client.*
• Legal questions via Ask a Lawyer: Showcase your legal expertise, build an online presence that demonstrates your credibility, and get prospective clients by answering legal questions
Availability and Requirements:
• Available to select U.S. customers of LexisNexis® Law Firm Marketing Solutions including Profiles on Lawyers.com℠ and martindale.com® as well as LexisNexis-hosted websites. Find out about becoming a qualifying client: call 1-888-365-1343 or contact us.
• Requires LexisNexis® Martindale-Hubbell® Client Service Center access.
*You retain sole responsibility for compliance with applicable rules of professional responsibility and ethical obligations to respond to potential clients.