The FSFF is primarily focused on the structuring of food tailored towards end-user functionality (e.g., improved texture, taste perception, health, shelf stability). The conference will bring together experts in food engineering, food science, food technology and nutrition. This is a significant opportunity for you to join leaders from industry and academia to ensure you keep abreast of recent developments in this fast developing field and for you to network with your international colleagues.
Using Elseviers new app, you can browse the scientific programme by day, topic or speaker; create your own personal programme; locate rooms and exhibitor stands on the floorplans, and more. Before first use, you'll need to download the latest conference data and then afterwards, you can use the app offline.
Initially developed by Android, Inc., which Google backed financially and later bought in 2005, Android was unveiled in 2007 along with the founding of the Open Handset Alliance: a consortium of hardware, software, and telecommunication companies devoted to advancing open standards for mobile devices.The first publicly available smartphone running Android, the HTC Dream, was released on October 22, 2008.
The user interface of Android is based on direct manipulation, using touch inputs that loosely correspond to real-world actions, like swiping, tapping, pinching and reverse pinching to manipulate on-screen objects. Internal hardware such as accelerometers, gyroscopes and proximity sensors are used by some applications to respond to additional user actions, for example adjusting the screen from portrait to landscape depending on how the device is oriented. Android allows users to customize their home screens with shortcuts to applications and widgets, which allow users to display live content, such as emails and weather information, directly on the home screen. Applications can further send notifications to the user to inform them of relevant information, such as new emails and text messages.
Qualified scholars answering (Islamic Jurisprudence) queries from the public online in light of Qur'aan, Hadeeth and Ijmaa' in the Hanafi Madhab.
Please be kind when rating as this app is new and still improving. We have no app development experience so it will probably lack in shine and polish.
Review: Sohail wrote: "Excellent MashaAllah, best islamic app on the market (after the qurans)"
- I truly hope so insha-Allah
Version 2/3/4 is a major upgrade from 1.2 with better looks, usability, features and functions. Bugs and problems should be reported on our forums. Without the reports, we cannot address the issues as we may be unaware of them. www.muftisays.com/forums/
* Browse and Search Question and Answers from Muftisays, Foodguide, AskImam
* View the latest from the forums
* View and read member blogs
* Sign into forums and see how much is unread and if you have private messages
* Forum update alerts with PM alerts
* View PM and Reply
* Search GMWA Halaal Foodguide Service
* E-Numbers guide (available offline too)
* Multimedia Library - Browse, listen and download Qur'aan, Talks and Nasheeds
* MSNS - Listen to the live MSNS station directly from our app
* Hundreds of 100% Halaal videos from our member submitted video section
* Convert video to mp3 and download
* Islamic books library
* Random Words of Wisdom from our forum thread
* Islamic Fact of the Day (or month)
* Random short stories (fools and foolish stories)
* Links to very useful resources such as accurate Qiblah location, 120+ evidences from the Hanafi Madhab and more
* Post suggestions and queries directly to our forum thread via the app
* Version 4 brings you Q&A from askimam.org of Mufti Ebrahim Desai
* Add UK Hijri date (moonsighting criteria of Wifaqul Ulama) to home screen
NOTE ON CONVERTING HALAAL VIDEOS TO MP3
Press Menu > MP3 Convert if you just watched video
or long press video for options.
Wait till it converts (progress bar) then look for the download links. (The ads are not from us, it's from the video converter site). Finally, download mp3 to phone by clicking Skip Ad on top right.
-Previous convertor site changed due to filthy ads-
Note, version 1.2 is kept for older devices
More from developer
Access primary and secondary legal content from our suite of legal research platforms specially designed for lawyers in Asia. Now you can quickly lookup a new area of law from a commentary or get the latest case law whether you are in your office or in court.
• Search and retrieve cases, legislation, commentaries, journals, forms and precedents from Lexis Hong Kong, Lexis Malaysia, Lexis Singapore, Lexis India or Lexis Philippines
• Search by different segment choices
• Search by special terms and connectors
• Unicode support to allow viewing of international characters (e.g. Chinese in Lexis Hong Kong cases)
• Bookmark your documents for follow up research
• Support both Portrait/Landscape mode
• History feature to retrieve past searches
Please note that you must have a current LexisNexis subscription and valid ID/password to fully utilize this app. For more information on becoming a subscriber please visit:
www.lexisnexis.com.hk for Lexis Hong Kong
www.lexisnexis.com.my for Lexis Malaysia
www.lexisnexis.com.sg for Lexis Singapore
www.lexisnexis.co.in for Lexis India
For full research functionality, please use the online web version of the research platforms.
Learn about newly filed cases – often before the party involved knows. Pinpoint the types of new cases or the parties you want to learn about. Simply set your criteria—and let the CourtLink app do the rest.
Results are sorted in daily lists, by Alert type: Attorney, Litigant, Judge, etc.
Be among the first to know about new developments in existing cases. The CourtLink Track feature allows you to keep abreast of new developments in active Federal and state cases on a scheduled basis. View the entire docket, or just the latest activity in the case.
Please note you must have a current Courtlink user ID/password to utilize this app. For information on becoming a subscriber please call 1-888-311-1966.
Note: This version of the application has been verified to run only on Samsung devices. Support for other Android devices will be added soon.
LexisNexis, Lexis and the Knowledge Burst logo are registered trademarks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used under license. Other products and services may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Copyright 2011 LexisNexis. All rights reserved.
LexisNexis® Lead Alert instantly delivers phone and email lead information, as well as legal questions via Ask a Lawyer on Lawyers.com, to your mobile device. Empower yourself with the one tool that will enable you to respond promptly to prospective clients wherever you are.
• Real-Time Lead Notification: Receive notification of phone and email leads, as well as consumers’ legal questions.
• Streamlined Response Options: Respond to potential clients or forward a lead with just a few touches of the screen.
• Easy-to-Use Templates: Save time with templated responses or create original responses for each prospective client.*
• Legal questions via Ask a Lawyer: Showcase your legal expertise, build an online presence that demonstrates your credibility, and get prospective clients by answering legal questions
Availability and Requirements:
• Available to select U.S. customers of LexisNexis® Law Firm Marketing Solutions including Profiles on Lawyers.com℠ and martindale.com® as well as LexisNexis-hosted websites. Find out about becoming a qualifying client: call 1-888-365-1343 or contact us.
• Requires LexisNexis® Martindale-Hubbell® Client Service Center access.
*You retain sole responsibility for compliance with applicable rules of professional responsibility and ethical obligations to respond to potential clients.