The BARBRI App is only accessible to students enrolled in BARBRI and is the most flexible way to prepare for the bar exam and law school exams. Watch lectures and review outlines with more convenience than ever. Work practice MBE questions at home, between classes or at the coffee shop. Whenever you have questions or need support, help is just an email or phone call away.
The BARBRI app includes:
- 1L lectures, practice questions, and outlines to prepare for law school finals
- 2L/3L lectures to prepare for law school finals
- MPRE lectures, practice questions, and outlines to prepare for the MPRE
- Bar review practice questions and outlines
- Bar review lectures including MBE and state-specific topics
- Stream videos or download video or audio versions of the lectures, whichever you prefer.
- Please note that due to an issue in Android OS, video streaming is not available for OS 2.3.4 or lower.
- Select a specific subject and answer practice questions without any time constraints, or take a 30 minute mixed subject exam
- Each question includes a full answer discussion to help you understand the questions you missed, as well as links to the section of the outline on that topic
- Mark difficult questions for later review
- The percentile rank feature shows how you are doing in each subject relative to thousands of fellow BARBRI students
- Review outlines using a detailed topic list in each subject
Learn about newly filed cases – often before the party involved knows. Pinpoint the types of new cases or the parties you want to learn about. Simply set your criteria—and let the CourtLink app do the rest.
Results are sorted in daily lists, by Alert type: Attorney, Litigant, Judge, etc.
Be among the first to know about new developments in existing cases. The CourtLink Track feature allows you to keep abreast of new developments in active Federal and state cases on a scheduled basis. View the entire docket, or just the latest activity in the case.
Please note you must have a current Courtlink user ID/password to utilize this app. For information on becoming a subscriber please call 1-888-311-1966.
Note: This version of the application has been verified to run only on Samsung devices. Support for other Android devices will be added soon.
LexisNexis, Lexis and the Knowledge Burst logo are registered trademarks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used under license. Other products and services may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Copyright 2011 LexisNexis. All rights reserved.
LexisNexis® Lead Alert instantly delivers phone and email lead information, as well as legal questions via Ask a Lawyer on Lawyers.com, to your mobile device. Empower yourself with the one tool that will enable you to respond promptly to prospective clients wherever you are.
• Real-Time Lead Notification: Receive notification of phone and email leads, as well as consumers’ legal questions.
• Streamlined Response Options: Respond to potential clients or forward a lead with just a few touches of the screen.
• Easy-to-Use Templates: Save time with templated responses or create original responses for each prospective client.*
• Legal questions via Ask a Lawyer: Showcase your legal expertise, build an online presence that demonstrates your credibility, and get prospective clients by answering legal questions
Availability and Requirements:
• Available to select U.S. customers of LexisNexis® Law Firm Marketing Solutions including Profiles on Lawyers.com℠ and martindale.com® as well as LexisNexis-hosted websites. Find out about becoming a qualifying client: call 1-888-365-1343 or contact us.
• Requires LexisNexis® Martindale-Hubbell® Client Service Center access.
*You retain sole responsibility for compliance with applicable rules of professional responsibility and ethical obligations to respond to potential clients.
Access primary and secondary legal content from our suite of legal research platforms specially designed for lawyers in Asia. Now you can quickly lookup a new area of law from a commentary or get the latest case law whether you are in your office or in court.
• Search and retrieve cases, legislation, commentaries, journals, forms and precedents from Lexis Hong Kong, Lexis Malaysia, Lexis Singapore, Lexis India or Lexis Philippines
• Search by different segment choices
• Search by special terms and connectors
• Unicode support to allow viewing of international characters (e.g. Chinese in Lexis Hong Kong cases)
• Bookmark your documents for follow up research
• Support both Portrait/Landscape mode
• History feature to retrieve past searches
Please note that you must have a current LexisNexis subscription and valid ID/password to fully utilize this app. For more information on becoming a subscriber please visit:
www.lexisnexis.com.hk for Lexis Hong Kong
www.lexisnexis.com.my for Lexis Malaysia
www.lexisnexis.com.sg for Lexis Singapore
www.lexisnexis.co.in for Lexis India
For full research functionality, please use the online web version of the research platforms.