Lets you print images and PDF documents from all applications (e.g. browser, email). Simply click on file or use send/share, then choose PrintBot.
Print emails from K9Mail using Forward/Alternative.
HTML printing for static web pages. This won't work for dynamic pages or for pages where a login is required. Printing images on web pages is only supported in Pro version.
If you have any problems setting up, please use the integrated setup help (Menu -> Help)
- Supports more than 2800 printer models from all leading manufacturers (e.g. HP, Canon, Epson, Lexmark, Brother, Samsung). Works with most Airprint™ enabled printers.
- Supports printing over JetDirect, LPR and IPP protocol.
- Auto scan for printers
- Free version allows printing of 3 images or PDF documents per month (maximum file size is 1MB)
- Pro version allows unlimited printing and printer profiles
Supports all HP ePrint enabled Printers and over 200 HP networkable legacy printer models including HP Officejet, HP LaserJet, HP Photosmart, HP Deskjet and HP Envy. A full list of supported printers available at the Hewlett-Packard web site.
Give it a try!
Key Features & Benefits:
• Print from your smartphone or tablet locally over Wi-Fi, virtually anywhere via the Cloud to a web-connected HP ePrint printer, or directly to an HP wireless direct supported printer. 
• Print photos, PDFs, web pages, and Microsoft Office documents.
• Share and print documents, photos, or content from other Android apps with HP ePrint.
• Need to print while on the go? Locate and print securely to thousands of HP Public Print Locations worldwide. Locations such a FedEx Kinkos, UPS stores and many Airport Kiosks and VIP lounges. Let the app locate and find the closest print location for you.  
• Enhanced Print Job Control (ie variable photo sizes, number of copies, two-sided printing, etc.)
• Dedicated photo tray support. If your printer has a photo tray, it will be automatically selected for photo printing.
• Anywhere/Cloud printing: The HP ePrint app can print to any web-connected HP ePrint printer from virtually anywhere with just a few clicks.
Interested in scanning content to your phone? Install our companion app, HP Printer Control!
To learn more details about this app and other HP mobile applications:
 Printing to an HP web-enabled printer requires an Internet connection and may require HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter). Mobile devices require Internet connection and email capability. May require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds may vary.
 Usage of HP ePrint app at mobile print locations requires separately purchased wireless internet service. Availability and cost of printing varies by mobile print location. Public Print Location program availability in US, Canada and select European countries.
Key Features & Benefits:
• Check the status of your printer. Is it out of paper? Is the device busy?
• Check how much ink and toner are left.
• What is the name and number of ink cartridges and toners my printer use?
• Save or email supply info so that you can see it when you are at the store
• Scan from your scanner, from glass or document feeder.
• Scan document using the camera on the phone, and enhance it with HP’s mobile scanning technology.
• Save and Share scanned and camera captured document to cloud and email.
• Create multi-page .pdf file from scanned images and camera captured images
Both printers on local wireless network and printers that are set to wireless direct printing mode are supported.
*Full list of supported printers available at Hewlett-Packard web site.
- printer management
- Share printers with friends
- sms printing
- contacts printing
- print job management
- print from facebook, dropbox, google drive, Box etc.
- make and print drawings
- mail printing
- internal file browser
- webpage printing
- Print from clipboard
WHY WE NEED SMS READING PERMISSIONS ?
- because we allow you to print your sms
WHY WE NEED CONTACTS READING PERMISSIONS ?
- because we allow you to print your contacts
If you have an Cloudprint ready printer (Epson, Kodak etc) or HP E-Print enabled printer you don't need your pc to be on, for other printers your pc needs to be ON.
Awesome translation team :Fabrizio Alberti aka technofab (IT), Awesome Dutch user(NL),Awesome German user (DE),roaddan from Québec(FR), me (PT),Dani Mediavilla(ES)
SEO: google cloud print printer network
For printing with PIXMA series or SELPHY series printers, use Canon Easy-PhotoPrint.
Some printer models do not support PDF printing OR may require additional print kit options to support PDF printing. For information about the printer models that support PDF printing and required options, check the Canon Mobile Printing support page of the Canon website.
- Quickly and easily set paper sizes.
- Print up to 20 images at one time.
- Display and print web pages.
- Link to a wide variety of applications and print files.
- Configure detailed print settings such as color mode, number of pages, and 2-sided printing.
- Automatically detect printers on a network, or search manually by specifying the IP address/FQDN.
- Store print data in multi-function printers and printers (not supported by all printers).
imageRUNNER ADVANCE series
Color imageRUNNER series
Color imageCLASS series
Laser Shot series
Some printer models do not support Canon Mobile Printing. Check the list of supported printer models on the Canon Mobile Printing support page of the Canon website.
- Your Android terminal must be connected to a wireless LAN access point.
- Your multi-function printer or printer and the access point must be connected by LAN or wireless LAN.
- PDF files (For information about the printer models that support PDF printing, check the Canon Mobile Printing support page of the Canon website.)
- Web pages
Cautions When Printing
- Because supported printing functions differ between printers, print data may be output without the print settings used in this application being applied, depending on the printer model you are using.
• 100% free for personal use: No Ads or in-app purchases
• Full compatibility: Works with any brand of printer
• Print from all your devices: Print to your cloud printer from your smartphone, tablet or even your laptop
• Simple one-time setup: Just a few clicks to print mobile thanks to the ThinPrint Cloud Printer Connector
• Share your cloud printer: Easily share your printer with your team and family
Features of ThinPrint Cloud Printer for Android
• Convenient file picker enables printing files from SD and internal storage
• Print from third-party apps via share with ThinPrint Cloud Printer
• Print mobile from anywhere, anytime to your connected cloud printer
• Print any printable file format from your mobile phone or tablet
For more information see our app video or visit http://cloudprinter.thinprint.com.
Note on registering: If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail in your inbox after submitting your registration request, it could be because your provider blocks automatically sent e-mails. In this case, please check your spam folder, or try registering with a different e-mail address.
Note on network printing / stand alone printers:
ThinPrint Cloud Printer does not support network printing via wifi. If you want to print to any printer in your network try our free app Cortado Workplace. It is free and available on Google play: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cortado.android
ThinPrint Cloud Printer lets you print from mobile to any brand of printer eg. Samsung, Sharp, Toshiba, HP, Lexmark, Canon, Brother, Epson, Lenovo and many more. Cortado is also the founder of the Cloud Printing Alliance, which is supported by Brother, Dell, Kyocera, Samsung, Kodak, Sharp, Lexmark and Toshiba. Goal of this partnership is to make mobile printing easy.
You can use this app with the following.
-Such as commemorative photo, you can print immediately run to take.
-As well as when you are circulating at work, you can print to a printer company on the spot.
This app is using 'Google Cloud Print'(GCP below),
Before you can use the app, Please set up the GCP.
-Printing and in GCP.
-Check the print job.
-WEB page printing and through cooperation in the "Share page" of a standard browser.
-Printing and image through cooperation with "shared" standard gallery.
Printable image is a PNG / JPEG.
In addition, you can expect cooperation with Intent.
Please enjoy and print the content you are sleeping in the terminal.
For ink-jet printer users:
Canon, brother, Samsung, Lexmark ink-jet printers are not available on ePrint.
"ePrint" supports Android version 2.2 to 4.2.2 currently.
If you have “ePrint” and required printers, you don’t need PC anymore.
"ePrint Free” is a test printing application. You can test this application before you buy ePrint.
This application prints a sample data.
If you success to print from ePrint Free, please buy ePrint ($5).
ePrint works with the printers installing the following printer description language.
Please check each printer manufacture web site to confirm what printer description language your printer has.
Please check if ePrint supports your printer’s PDL before you purchase ePrint.
You can also test with “ePrint Free” at first.
EPSON Inkjet Printers
- PDL: ESC/P-R (except ESC/P raster)
EPSON Page Printers
- PDL: ESC/Page, ESC/Page-Color, ESC/Page-S (Color only)
HP Inkjet Printers
- PDL: PCL3GUI
HP Page Printers
- PDL: PCL (Except for HostBase model)
Canon Page Printers
- PDL: LIPS (Except CAPT)
OKI Printers & Multifunction Printers
- PDL: PCL, PostScript
- PDL: PCL,PS3
Canon, brother, Samsung, Lexmark or other manufacture’s Page Printers
ePrint works if the printers support the following PDL.
Canon, brother, Samsung, Lexmark or other manufacture’s Inkjet Printer
- NONE. (ePrint does not work.)
Printer is connected on the network and printed through TCP/IP (LPR).
Printer should be available for SNMP.
Meet support printers conditions.
Please contact us in English.
Produced by e-Workshop
Application LFPM for HP LF Printers allows users to obtain compatibility informations about the Hewlett-Packard large-format printing materials.
The application consists of:
- Search box
- HP LFP Materials navigator
(According to the Application, Material and Printer)
- Favorites (for registred users only)
- QR scanning
- Select your region
- Why buy HP materials
- Registration or sign-in
This application is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
EasyPrint works over Google Cloud Print. Google Cloud Print can connect to to any existing printer on Windows or Mac with Internet access that uses the Google Cloud Print connector within the Google Chrome browser.
* Works with more than one Google account simultaneously
* Print documents from different Android devices
* Get list of available printers of account: status, name, properties of printer
* Stores list of printers in local storage of device
* Remove printers from list
* Manage print jobs in queue
* Filter and remove print jobs
* Print from Google Docs
* Share printer
kw:google cloud print, cloud print, printing, print, maildroid, printer, HP, laserjet
- Only free for printing Contact, Calendar, and Instagram. Print of other content comes with watermark "Printed by StarPrint" on the result. You need to purchase feature pack to remove the watermark (select Upgrade StarPrint).
- Let use "Send Feedback" function on menu for quick and direct support. Comments on app stores do not help for resolution. Please write us in English, if possible!
- How to print effectively: http://www.tinyurl.com/StarPrintHow
- Supported printers: http://www.tinyurl.com/StarPrintPrinters
★ StarPrint, just for print app! ★
Print from phone and tablet anything, anywhere, in every way possible. It can print via USB, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, to thousands printer models (even very old printer models).
★ 3 steps printing: connect printer, print preview, and print
★ Print content:
- Document files printing: text, csv, PDF, PS, rtf, Ms Office, Open Office
- Web printing
- Picture printing: photo, camera print
- Phone data printing: print Contact, Calendar
- Print online data: Instagram, Google drive
- Print email: Gmail
★ Print directly to nearby printer via Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and USB (for USB host-enabled device only). No need intermediate printer share software anymore.
★ Print to network printer, shared printer (SMB, IPP, LPD/LPR), printer box, router based printer share (Fritz Box), JetDirect
★ Support 3000+ printer models including HP, Canon, Epson, Brothers, Samsung, Kodak, Dell, Lexmark,...
★ Support AirPrint printers!!!
★ Print spooler: accept multiple prints without waiting for the previous print completed.
* Remove the watermark/Plus version *
If this printing app works well and you want a Watermark-Free edition, please purchase feature packs (Plus version) and watermark will disappear.
- Run StarPrint, tap on Upgrade StarPrint
- Select the pack you want to check price
- Follow steps to buy and upgrade
- Enjoy unlimited printing!
* Feedback (English is preferred) *
We read EVERY feedback of yours and assign best engineers to support your print. Select a method:
- Print report (recommended): after each print, a Feedback link will show up for every bad evaluation (crying face). Tap on it and input report. This method is best for investigating print problem, and quickest to get support.
- Common feedback: run app, tap on menu, and then tap Feedback.
"I'm impressed that it works, and that what I paid was reasonable compared to other software that I purchased which did not do what it promises 5(y)(y)(y)(y)(y) thumbs up! BTW, they even followup to fix software and take your comments very seriously!"
This app is similar to printershare, hp eprint, printhand and other printing apps. Moreover, it can print to various printer brand names, and accept multi-print at one time!
The plugin enables printing to many HP inkjet and LaserJet printers, All in One printers and MFPs without the need for third party apps or additional print drivers. Easily print photos, webpages and documents when your mobile device is connected to a compatible HP printer through a wireless network or a direct wireless connection to the printer. Control print settings including color, number of copies, paper orientation and paper type.
When plugin updates are available your device will notify you. Please adjust your settings to automatically update this plugin, or accept updates manually. The plugin is integrated into operating system and cannot be uninstalled or moved to SD card.
If your device is not listed below, this plugin is not compatible with your device at this time. If your Android OS device does not have printing functionality builtin to the OS, please download the HP ePrint app in the Google Play store to enable easy printing to many HP printers.
Compatible with these devices (as of Nov 2013):
• Android 4.4 (KitKat) devices
• Samsung Galaxy Note 3, S4
• HP Slate 7
• HP Slate 7 HD
• HP Slate 8 Pro
• HP Slate 10 HD
• HP Slate 10
• HP Slate 21
• HP SlateBook
Compatible HP printers:
1) HotSpot Public (printers in public places around the world (airports/hotels)
2) HotSpot Enterprise (printers that are licensed and enabled by private corporations/colleges)
3) HotSpot Home (premium service enabling home printers at $12/yr).
With the Ricoh HotSpot Printing Mobile app you can print any document, email, attachment or webpage anywhere, any time. No wires, no drivers or additional software, all you need is your device, the HotSpot Printing app and a wi-fi connection and you are ready to go. Print PDF documents, Microsoft® Office files (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio) and photos (JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG) in color or black and white from available printers near you.
This app is a must-have productivity tool for the jet-setting business professional as most of the 5,000 public HotSpot locations are conveniently located at major hotels and airports including American Airlines® Admirals Club® and Delta® Clubrooms. It’s also perfect for the busy student who needs access to printers around campus using their student ID. Home users can also configure their own printers to use this app after registering their personal printer as a HotSpot for an annual fee.
HotSpot printing locations are available in major cities in the US, Canada, Australia, UK and other central destinations in Europe, Asia and the Middle East. Find public printing locations using GPS mapping features or manually search to find a specific location.
HotSpot printing is fast, easy and secure. Ricoh's cloud printing solution uses 128-SSL encryption to ensure that your data is safe protected. Print jobs will only be released when you are on location and enter the unique release code you received when the print job was scheduled from your app.
• Safe, Secure Cloud printing direct from your Android smartphone or tablet device
• 128-bit SSL encryption technology
• Access to PrinterOn® directory of available public printers
• Locate printers nearby using GPS
• View available printers in a scalable map view
• Search manually for printers by city
• Configure corporate, enterprise and campus printers
• Configure home printers after registering as a HotSpot for an annual fee
• Save printer locations as favorites
• Set default printer for regular use
• View printers by status (online, offline, pay4prints)
• View printer details including printer location address
• Browse on-device media to select for print (photos and documents)
• Surf and print pages from the web in-app
• Print Adobe® PDF and Microsoft® Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio) documents
• Print images in black and white and colour including PNG, BMP, JPG, GIF formats
• Configure print job details including number of copies and paper size
• Manage and view print job status
• Receive secure print release code with every job to use on location to receive prints
Printing from your Droid device with Ricoh HotSpot is as easy as 1-2-3!
1. Download the application and enter your email address
2. Select and/or find Ricoh® HotSpot Enabled printers near you
3. Choose your document and print
For a complete list of file formats accepted to print via HotSpots, visit:
Interested in making your home printer a HotSpot for use with this application? Visit:
For more information on Ricoh HotSpot Printing or for support, visit:
Connect directly to your Wi-Fi printer or networked printers via a Wi-Fi access point. Print over USB cable. Greater than 5,000 printer types supported for direct printing. Even more printers supported via free PrintByPC utility. Automatically discover your printers and save as favourites to the My Printers list. Requires no driver installation or network configuration.
Full control of your print job settings. Preview documents before printing with thumbnail and full page views. Monitor progress of your print jobs.
- Microsoft® Office documents (Word, PowerPoint®, Excel®)
- PDF documents
- Web pages
- Google Drive documents
- Most laser printers (PostScript and PCL6)
- Most HP inkjets (PCL3 GUI Category10)
- Most Epson inkjets (ESC/P-R)
- Canon IVEC printers
- Brother printers (JPEG) for Honeycomb and later devices only
Please check http://directofficemobileprint.mobi/en/supportedprinters for list of printers supported for direct printing.
More from developer
Using Lexmark Solution Composer or with the help of Lexmark services, you can create a custom capture solution and send it to any Lexmark Mobile Capture user, regardless of what type of device or operating system is used. This not only eliminates the complexity associated with workflow integration, it also helps you focus on what’s really important: making your business processes more efficient.
• Save time and increase productivity
• Adapt quickly
• Simplify workflow integration
Start capturing data immediately by downloading the Lexmark Mobile Capture app and using the two sample solutions included:
Upload to Google
This solution helps you capture images using the device image gallery or the device camera. By identifying the edges of the document and cropping out everything else, it provides you with an actual document instead of a photo of a document laying flat on a desk. In addition, Upload to Google converts images to JPGs or PDFs and uploads them to your Google Docs account, making them accessible from anywhere.
While the Email PDF solution allows you to capture images in the same way, it converts the images to a PDF and delivers them to a specific email address. You can also use the camera of the mobile device to capture additional information to include in the email, such as a GPS location or barcode scan.
If you want to initiate specific business processes, Lexmark can help you create a custom capture solution in minutes using the Lexmark Solution Composer. Or, for more complex solutions that integrate with your back-end systems, ask about Lexmark Professional Services.
NOTE: Some popular mobile devices have low-resolution cameras that can adversely affect the image quality when used with this app.