Lets you print images and PDF documents from all applications (e.g. browser, email). Simply click on file or use send/share, then choose PrintBot.
Print emails from K9Mail using Forward/Alternative.
HTML printing for static web pages. This won't work for dynamic pages or for pages where a login is required. Printing images on web pages is only supported in Pro version.
If you have any problems setting up, please use the integrated setup help (Menu -> Help)
- Supports more than 2800 printer models from all leading manufacturers (e.g. HP, Canon, Epson, Lexmark, Brother, Samsung). Works with most Airprint™ enabled printers.
- Supports printing over JetDirect, LPR and IPP protocol.
- Auto scan for printers
- Free version allows printing of 3 images or PDF documents per month (maximum file size is 1MB)
- Pro version allows unlimited printing and printer profiles
For ink-jet printer users:
Canon, brother, Samsung, Lexmark ink-jet printers are not available on ePrint.
"ePrint" supports Android version 2.2 to 4.2.2 currently.
If you have “ePrint” and required printers, you don’t need PC anymore.
"ePrint Free” is a test printing application. You can test this application before you buy ePrint.
This application prints a sample data.
If you success to print from ePrint Free, please buy ePrint ($5).
ePrint works with the printers installing the following printer description language.
Please check each printer manufacture web site to confirm what printer description language your printer has.
Please check if ePrint supports your printer’s PDL before you purchase ePrint.
You can also test with “ePrint Free” at first.
EPSON Inkjet Printers
- PDL: ESC/P-R (except ESC/P raster)
EPSON Page Printers
- PDL: ESC/Page, ESC/Page-Color, ESC/Page-S (Color only)
HP Inkjet Printers
- PDL: PCL3GUI
HP Page Printers
- PDL: PCL (Except for HostBase model)
Canon Page Printers
- PDL: LIPS (Except CAPT)
OKI Printers & Multifunction Printers
- PDL: PCL, PostScript
- PDL: PCL,PS3
Canon, brother, Samsung, Lexmark or other manufacture’s Page Printers
ePrint works if the printers support the following PDL.
Canon, brother, Samsung, Lexmark or other manufacture’s Inkjet Printer
- NONE. (ePrint does not work.)
Printer is connected on the network and printed through TCP/IP (LPR).
Printer should be available for SNMP.
Meet support printers conditions.
Please contact us in English.
Produced by e-Workshop
• 100% free for personal use: No Ads or in-app purchases
• Full compatibility: Works with any brand of printer
• Print from all your devices: Print to your cloud printer from your smartphone, tablet or even your laptop
• Simple one-time setup: Just a few clicks to print mobile thanks to the ThinPrint Cloud Printer Connector
• Share your cloud printer: Easily share your printer with your team and family
Features of ThinPrint Cloud Printer for Android
• Convenient file picker enables printing files from SD and internal storage
• Print from third-party apps via share with ThinPrint Cloud Printer
• Print mobile from anywhere, anytime to your connected cloud printer
• Print any printable file format from your mobile phone or tablet
For more information see our app video or visit http://cloudprinter.thinprint.com.
Note on registering: If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail in your inbox after submitting your registration request, it could be because your provider blocks automatically sent e-mails. In this case, please check your spam folder, or try registering with a different e-mail address.
Note on network printing / stand alone printers:
ThinPrint Cloud Printer does not support network printing via wifi. If you want to print to any printer in your network try our free app Cortado Workplace. It is free and available on Google play: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cortado.android
ThinPrint Cloud Printer lets you print from mobile to any brand of printer eg. Samsung, Sharp, Toshiba, HP, Lexmark, Canon, Brother, Epson, Lenovo and many more. Cortado is also the founder of the Cloud Printing Alliance, which is supported by Brother, Dell, Kyocera, Samsung, Kodak, Sharp, Lexmark and Toshiba. Goal of this partnership is to make mobile printing easy.
ThinkFree Print is a free trial mobile printing solution. Use it free for seven days to make sure it supports the printers you use and that you are happy with the documents printed. At the end of the seven day trial period you can decide to purchase the app or continue to use it for free for image printing only.
Connect directly to your Wi-Fi printer or networked printers via a Wi-Fi access point. Print over USB cable. Greater than 8,000 printer types supported for direct printing. Automatically discover your printers and save as favourites to the My Printers list. Requires no driver installation or network configuration.
Full control of your print job settings including paper size, page orientation, number of copies, page range, one- or two-sided printing (duplex mode), printout mode (color or monochrome), output tray and more. Preview documents before printing with thumbnail and full page views. Monitor progress of your print jobs.
- Microsoft® Office documents (Word, PowerPoint®, Excel®)
- PDF documents
- Web pages
- Google Drive documents
- Most laser printers (PostScript and PCL6)
- HP inkjets (PCL3 GUI Category10)
- Epson inkjets (ESC/P-R, ESC/Page & ESC/Page-Color)
- Canon inkjet printers (IVEC)
- Ricoh inkjet printers (RPCS)
- Most Brother inkjets
- Many Samsung, Lexmark, Kodak, Dell, and other printer types supported.
Please check http://mobileprintfaq.com for list of printers supported for direct printing.
Instantly record videos using your phone!
* Open app to RECORD
* Exit app to STOP
* Adjustable Video Qualities
How simple is that??
Have you ever needed to record a video and having to fumble the phone while switching from Photo to Video? Speedy Capture solves your problem by making it simpler to record. Just open the app to record, and exit the app to stop recording. You can change the setting to turn off automatic recording in Settings.
Never miss another embarrassing/precious/funny .. you-name-it moment!
All videos are saved under the "Speedy Capture" folder.
** Note: Portrait recording is only supported in android 2.3 and above & also depends on phone manufacturers! **
Keywords: 1-Click Record, Record, Speedy Capture, RecordNow, Record Video, Instant Recorder, Capture the Moment, Speedy Camera, Camcorder
Screen Captures can later be saved, mailed and viewed in your phone.
On preferences menu, user can select whether or not to show mouse pointer within the screen capture. This feature is particularly useful when user wants to highlight a certain location of a screen Capture. By default, this feature is on.
In order to move mouse pointer for area selection or screen shot start/end point selection, a mouse pad will be prompt to user in phone screen. Pad also reacts to click/double click events.
In View Mode, user can simply slide finger horizontally to view next/previous screen shots available in memory.
In order to establish communication between your android phone and your computer, Blue Server software has to be downloaded and installed in your computer.
Blue server is free of charge, and can be downloaded from:
Blue Server embraces a set of (currently) seven Apps available in the market. All Apps intend to give android users full control over windows OS controls and software, namely keyboard and mouse control, webbrowsing, powerpoint and media player.
For more information on other blue server apps, please refer to blue server guide, also available for downloaded at the below mentioned web site:
Save money buying Blue Server Utility App. This App is a all-in-one utility, containing all blue apps at a very attractive pricing
- Only free for printing Contact, Calendar, and Instagram. Print of other content comes with watermark "Printed by StarPrint" on the result. You need to purchase feature pack to remove the watermark (select Upgrade StarPrint).
- Let use "Send Feedback" function on menu for quick and direct support. Comments on app stores do not help for resolution. Please write us in English, if possible!
- How to print effectively: http://www.tinyurl.com/StarPrintHow
- Supported printers: http://www.tinyurl.com/StarPrintPrinters
★ StarPrint, just for print app! ★
Print from phone and tablet anything, anywhere, in every way possible. It can print via USB, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, to thousands printer models (even very old printer models).
★ 3 steps printing: connect printer, print preview, and print
★ Print content:
- Document files printing: text, csv, PDF, PS, rtf, Ms Office, Open Office
- Web printing
- Picture printing: photo, camera print
- Phone data printing: print Contact, Calendar
- Print online data: Instagram, Google drive
- Print email: Gmail
★ Print directly to nearby printer via Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and USB (for USB host-enabled device only). No need intermediate printer share software anymore.
★ Print to network printer, shared printer (SMB, IPP, LPD/LPR), printer box, router based printer share (Fritz Box), JetDirect
★ Support 3000+ printer models including HP, Canon, Epson, Brothers, Samsung, Kodak, Dell, Lexmark,...
★ Support AirPrint printers!!!
★ Print spooler: accept multiple prints without waiting for the previous print completed.
* Remove the watermark/Plus version *
If this printing app works well and you want a Watermark-Free edition, please purchase feature packs (Plus version) and watermark will disappear.
- Run StarPrint, tap on Upgrade StarPrint
- Select the pack you want to check price
- Follow steps to buy and upgrade
- Enjoy unlimited printing!
* Feedback (English is preferred) *
We read EVERY feedback of yours and assign best engineers to support your print. Select a method:
- Print report (recommended): after each print, a Feedback link will show up for every bad evaluation (crying face). Tap on it and input report. This method is best for investigating print problem, and quickest to get support.
- Common feedback: run app, tap on menu, and then tap Feedback.
"I'm impressed that it works, and that what I paid was reasonable compared to other software that I purchased which did not do what it promises 5(y)(y)(y)(y)(y) thumbs up! BTW, they even followup to fix software and take your comments very seriously!"
This app is similar to printershare, hp eprint, printhand and other printing apps. Moreover, it can print to various printer brand names, and accept multi-print at one time!
You can use this app with the following.
-Such as commemorative photo, you can print immediately run to take.
-As well as when you are circulating at work, you can print to a printer company on the spot.
This app is using 'Google Cloud Print'(GCP below),
Before you can use the app, Please set up the GCP.
-Printing and in GCP.
-Check the print job.
-WEB page printing and through cooperation in the "Share page" of a standard browser.
-Printing and image through cooperation with "shared" standard gallery.
Printable image is a PNG / JPEG.
In addition, you can expect cooperation with Intent.
Please enjoy and print the content you are sleeping in the terminal.
* Print from any compatible Android device to any Google Cloud Print connected printer
* Share a picture or a document from apps like Gallery directly to Cloud Print
* Track the status of your print jobs
Printing from Android has never been easier.
The Google Cloud Print app is a print plugin on Android KitKat, and a standalone app on earlier versions of Android. If you update your device to KitKat, you may need to remove the icon manually.
- printer management
- Share printers with friends
- sms printing
- contacts printing
- print job management
- print from facebook, dropbox, google drive, Box etc.
- make and print drawings
- mail printing
- internal file browser
- webpage printing
- Print from clipboard
WHY WE NEED SMS READING PERMISSIONS ?
- because we allow you to print your sms
WHY WE NEED CONTACTS READING PERMISSIONS ?
- because we allow you to print your contacts
If you have an Cloudprint ready printer (Epson, Kodak etc) or HP E-Print enabled printer you don't need your pc to be on, for other printers your pc needs to be ON.
Awesome translation team :Fabrizio Alberti aka technofab (IT), Awesome Dutch user(NL),Awesome German user (DE),roaddan from Québec(FR), me (PT),Dani Mediavilla(ES)
SEO: google cloud print printer network
Key Features & Benefits:
• Check the status of your printer. Is it out of paper? Is the device busy?
• Check how much ink and toner are left.
• What is the name and number of ink cartridges and toners my printer use?
• Save or email supply info so that you can see it when you are at the store
• Scan from your scanner, from glass or document feeder.
• Scan document using the camera on the phone, and enhance it with HP’s mobile scanning technology.
• Save and Share scanned and camera captured document to cloud and email.
• Create multi-page .pdf file from scanned images and camera captured images
Both printers on local wireless network and printers that are set to wireless direct printing mode are supported.
*Full list of supported printers available at Hewlett-Packard web site.
Not need additional drivers or cables directly from your WiFi connection or 3G/4G.
Print any text stored in the clipboard.
Print from any app or file browser, through the Share menu.
Print and save the contact information: Name, phones and email.
For printing images have been added:
- Real Size
- Select Printer Resolution.
- Select Paper Size.
Print web pages as images or send the Url to the server and the server will do the job.
Print barcodes, EAN8, EAN13, UPCA and Code39.
- Landscape mode
- Print Android calendar and Google calendars.
Print written notes or voice recognition
Print Call Log
Download the Windows server from here:
https://sites.google.com/site/mlcprintserver and follow the installation instructions.
Install the server on the PCs you need: office, home, warehouse, etc.
Configure on your Android device, the connections to those PCs
Print will be as simple as choosing File, connection and printer.
All files sent to the server are stored in the application directory, Files subfolder.
Use the SAVE option to send the file to the server, not print.
You must have installed on your PC programs that open these files: Abobe Reader, etc..
Tags: Print, remote printing, word, excel, PDF, Office, txt, OpenOffice, remote connection, Print Website, Web Page, Barcode, EAN13, EAN8, UPCA, Code39, Calendar, Voice recognition, SMS, call log, notes.
EasyPrint works over Google Cloud Print. Google Cloud Print can connect to to any existing printer on Windows or Mac with Internet access that uses the Google Cloud Print connector within the Google Chrome browser.
* Works with more than one Google account simultaneously
* Print documents from different Android devices
* Get list of available printers of account: status, name, properties of printer
* Stores list of printers in local storage of device
* Remove printers from list
* Manage print jobs in queue
* Filter and remove print jobs
* Print from Google Docs
* Share printer
kw:google cloud print, cloud print, printing, print, maildroid, printer, HP, laserjet
- want to print from your laptop computer, tablet PC or smartphone?
- not happy with Google cloud print, WiFi direct, Apple's AirPlay or even PrintShare?
- so simple, clear and very intuitive!!
- Please be sure to refer to
for announcements, server installation, how to install, how to use, FAQ, etc.
Also you will be able to print photos and images (JPG, PNG, GIF), print emails from Gmail (including attachments: PDF, DOC, XSL, PPT, TXT), print contacts, agenda, sms/mms, call log, web pages (HTML) and other digital content from device internal memory, SD card or cloud source such as Google Drive / Google Docs.
You may configure many print options including paper size, page orientation, number of copies, page range, one- or two-sided printing (duplex mode), print quality (resolution), printout mode (color or monochrome), output tray and more.
With the free version of the app you can:
* Print a test page to determine compatibility, as not every printer is supported;
* Print via Google Cloud Print (including save to Cloud Drive as PDF) at no extra-charge;
* Print 20 pages in Remote mode over the Internet.
For unlimited printing you need to purchase PrinterShare Premium Key, a separate small application that simply needs to be on the device to unlock Premium Features of the free app. Prior to buying the key we highly recommend printing the test page to ensure compatibility with your printer.
* Nearby direct printing (PDFs, documents, photos and more) via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and even USB without PC;
* Nearby printing to Windows shared (SMB/CIFS) or Mac shared printers;
* Unlimited Remote printing. The receiving end (Windows or Mac) would not have to buy pages or subscribe.
PrinterShare is supporting a wide variety of HP (Officejet, LaserJet, Photosmart, Deskjet and other series), Epson (Artisan, WorkForce, Stylus and other series), Canon (PIXMA MP/MX/MG and other series), Brother, Kodak , Samsung, Dell, Lexmark and other printers including legacy networkable. A full list of supported printers available at http://printershare.com/help-mobile-supported.sdf
1) Requested permissions are needed to print content and are not used to collect your personal data. For a more detailed explanation see our FAQ at http://www.printershare.com/help-mobile-faq.sdf
2) Google Cloud Print requires latest version of Chrome browser on your computer or Google Cloud Print capable printer. For more setup instructions please read http://www.google.com/support/cloudprint/
3) If something isn't working as expected, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a good print!
* For direct nearby printing to selected printer models PrinterShare downloads and uses drivers provided by HPLIP (http://hplipopensource.com) and GutenPrint (http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net). These drivers are distributed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
More from developer
Print PDF documents and image files such as JPG from your mobile device on supported Lexmark printers and multifunction devices, no PC required.
The Lexmark Mobile Printing app lets you send documents and images directly to a Lexmark device connected to your business or home network. When you are ready to print, simply share the file with the Lexmark Mobile Printing app. You will be prompted to choose a printer through network search, QR Code discovery, or by manually entering the printer’s IP address, hostname or URL. The Lexmark Mobile Printing app lets you set the number of copies, duplex, and number of pages per side for each print job.
This app works with Lexmark printers and multifunction products that support IPP network printing and Direct Image printer language. This currently includes the following devices:
Lexmark OfficeEdge Pro 4000
Lexmark OfficeEdge Pro 5500
Lexmark C520 Series and Higher
Lexmark C740 Series
Lexmark E460 Family and Higher
Lexmark T640 Series and Higher
Lexmark W840 Family and Higher
Lexmark X360 Series
Lexmark X460 Series
Lexmark X544/X546 Family
Lexmark X548 Family
Lexmark X640 Series
Lexmark X650 Series
Lexmark X730 Series
Lexmark X740 Series
Lexmark X792 Family
Lexmark X850 Series
Lexmark X860 Series
Lexmark X940 Series
Lexmark X950 Series
Lexmark CS310 Series
Lexmark CS410 Series
Lexmark CS510 Series
Lexmark CX310 Series
Lexmark CX410 Series
Lexmark CX510 Series
Lexmark MS510 Series
Lexmark MS610 Series
Lexmark MS710 Series
Lexmark MS711 Series
Lexmark MS810 Series
Lexmark MS811 Series
Lexmark MS812 Series
Lexmark MX310 Series
Lexmark MX410 Series
Lexmark MX510 Series
Lexmark MX511 Series
Lexmark MX610 Series
Lexmark MX611 Series
Lexmark MX710 Series
Lexmark MX711 Series
Lexmark MX810 Series
Lexmark MX811 Series
Lexmark MX812 Series
Supported Document Types
Supported Image Formats
JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG, TIFF
Search – You can search your network to add printers to the Lexmark Mobile Printing app. When you search the network your smartphone or tablet and the Lexmark print device must be on the same subnet of the network.
QR Code – Most Lexmark laser printers are capable of installing the Lexmark QR Code Generator app that automatically displays the IP address or hostname of the printer on the printer’s touch screen. If you do not have a Lexmark laser printer that supports the QR Code Generator app, then you can generate your own QR Code using any of the free applications available online. The Lexmark Mobile Printing app will scan the QR Code and automatically add the Lexmark print device.
Manual – You can add a printer by manually entering the print device’s IP address, hostname, or URL.
For more information visit http://www.Lexmark.com/mobile.