LexMeet is an on-demand online legal consultation platform and one-stop shop marketplace of legal products and services. LexMeet is legal help in a click!
Using this legal tech app, you will get the most affordable, convenient and safe legal services and products from verified licensed lawyers. You can get legal documents, easily drafted and reviewed for you. Your legal problem will be analyzed, assessed and discussed with lawyers without leaving the comforts of your home.
Talk to LexMeet lawyers easily and solve your legal problems from cases of annulment of marriage, errors in birth certificate, child custody, support, up to investments and business, debts collection, cyber crimes, among others. LexMeet is legal help in a click!
LexMeet app service is available in the Philippines but will soon be available in 7 Southeast Asian countries:
LexMeet: Talk to an online lawyer in LexMeet, anytime and anywhere -
- Submit in advance the story of your legal problem, your questions and objectives and attach your documents, if any, for study by the lawyer you selected.
- Load credits with affordable minimum credits starting at P500.00 and get answers from LexMeet lawyers.
- Easy, secured and convenient payment gateway using PayPal, DragonPay and Coins.Ph.
- Utilize LexMeet’s lawyers list-legal problem matching algorithm where client can select the best-matched lawyer for himself/herself as to lawyer's specialization, location and dialect.
- Meet hundreds of online lawyers with varied specialization in annulment of marriage, birth certificate errors, child custody, support, up to investments and business, debts collection, cyber crimes, and others.
- Solve your legal problem with selected online lawyer using video or voice or chat conferencing platform designed to make your discussion convenient and efficient as possible, as if you are meeting them physically, face-to-face.
- Give us Feedback and Rating to improve more the services of our app and LexMeet lawyers.
- Handily seek second opinion or third opinion from the hundreds of lawyers in LexMeet lawyers list.
- Avoid traffic, flood, difficult parking and the hassle of travel going to an office of the Philippine lawyer. Speak to them at the confines of your room and save time, money and effort.
- Schedule your lawyer conference at your own sweet time, in the convenience of your room or office. No need to travel, no more traffic, no more hassle.
- Affordable, fast and reliable legal service with strict confidentiality and encrypted video/call/chat conferencing platform. At a minimum of P500.00, you can talk to a lawyer and get complete legal advice.
- A safe and secure mobile wallet where you store your credits and easily pay for your Lawyer List fee and Talk Time Fee.
- Earn rewards points for every credits spent talking to LexMeet lawyer and use them to talk again or purchase legal documents and products.
Welcome to LexMeet – it is where lawyers and client meet!
*LexMeet is a legal tech company. It is not a lawyer or law firm and it does not give legal advice. Independent lawyers registered in LexMeet are the one giving legal advice to clients by following the process inside the web or mobile application.
Find out more about us at https://www.lexmeet.com/
Follow us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/LexMeet/)
Twit with us in Twitter (https://twitter.com/LexMeet)
Love our pictures in Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/lexmeet/)