Was great until a few updates ago now have to scan qr code twice everytime and also will drop out of recording an exercise if phone locks or use another app also in workout display not working on treadmill
I work out at Planet Fitness and all their machines have the QR code to scan. I downloaded the app and enabled permissions for location, pictures, and NFC. Couldn't get it to work.
Has difficulty reader codes. When I tried to log in at a machine, the app refused. It then didn't record my workour.
It works great it keeps track of your workouts
Still learning what it can do
Is a good app for just keeping data on my work outs and its easy to use. but i was hoping to be able to creat my own program. As i do intervel running and its annoying having to press buttons to change speeds and inclines while running. Id like to see a creat your own workout added at some point but otherwise the app works fine and tracks my data post workout.
* Support latest Life Fitness products
* Various bug fixes and improvements
* Track Connect console support
* Proximity Login using Bluetooth
* Discover SE3 support
* Connect with Google Fit and MyFitnessPal
* Explore™ Console, Connect Module and Rower GX support
* Ability to view SYNRGY BlueSky and SYNRGY360 training videos using LFcodes
* Ability to track Hammer Strength Select and Insignia Series workout using LFcodes