Good app but I keep getting random workouts Love that I can connect my phone and use the app to follow my fitness and work outs but I've now had 3 treadmill workouts added to my account that I didn't do... on dates I didn't even attend the gym. Now I can't follow what I'm up to or how I'm doing due to the discrepancy. Hopefully this can be fixed. I always log out of the machines etc. Orherwise I like the tracking and calculations.
Used to work... I used to be able to get my phone connected to the treadmill via the app. I do not know what happened but last couple of weeks all attempts fail. So currently the app is pretty useless for me...
Truly wish if it connects to Nike+ on Android as with I pod. I would give 5 for that.
Very cool Really like the app. Only thing I wish is that the app would auto sync with the weight machines too.
Very useful for Club Tours. I loved showcasing the equipment's tracking features and ease of log-in. But now the app crashes as soon as I launch the QR READER.
QR picture twice Still making me do QR codes twice.
* Connect with Google Fit
* Connect with MyFitnessPal
* Various bug fixes and improvements
* Various bug and translation fixes
* Explore™ Console support
* Ability to view SYNRGY BlueSky and SYNRGY360 training videos using LFcodes
* Ability to track Hammer Strength Select and Insignia Series workout using LFcodes
* Life Fitness connect module support
* Fitbit and Jawbone integration
* GPS outdoor replay improvements
An overview of innovative products from Life Fitness, the global fitness leader.