@life app guides the user to a final goal – better well-being and health.
@life FREE offers:
• recording sports activities
• graphical display of results
• monitoring weight, HR, blood pressure, body fat and blood sugar
• progress monitoring
• performing physical capacity tests (Cooper test, Rockport test, Step test)
• sports exercises, breathing exercises and autogenic training with descriptions and videos
• motivational messages
• following eating habits
• data sync with @life portal
• pairing with HR belt (app is compatible with Polar Bluetooth Wearlink+)
@life – Feel a life app usage is recommended combined with @life portal (www.a-life.eu.com). Registration is free and grants you access to reliable and valid psychological questionnaires that are the basis for multimedia guidance through a psychological program for managing stress, improving your confidence and concentration. Based on the sports questionnaire, which includes your sports experiences and preferences, the virtual personal trainer will create a custom made workout program for you and will guide you through implementation. Complete multimedia base of sports and psychological exercises can be found on the portal.
With initial in-depth analyses the user gets a goal he then achieves with the @life system guidance. The steps to the goal combine 4 key fields – Sports, Psychology, Medicine and Nutrition. The best results are achieved with daily monitoring of physical parameters and nutritional habits, and with regular execution of sports exercises and psychological techniques. On the basis of the program implementation the system keeps records and simultaneously forms an explicit graphical representation of the progress.
The sports part of the portal gives precise and professionally established instructions for developing physical performance and for a successful improvement in different sports activities, depending on chosen personal goals.
The psychological part of the portal enables insight into individual's personal characteristics with the goal of knowing oneself and to properly apportion activities. An extensive part of psychological information, techniques, programs and trainings is intended for stress management.
The nutritional part of the portal enables a nutritional diary overview and installing it into a Health Weight Pyramid.
• Free Tracking of Runs, Bike Rides & More
• GPS Maps & Records Time in Workout, Distance, Speed, Splits, Laps and more
• Voice Feedback – Customize when and what feedback you want
• Share Results with Facebook, Twitter or via Email
• See Workouts Online at My.Digifit.com
Now integrates with:
Add a Heart Rate Monitor For*:
• Real-time Heart Rate, Charts and Training Feedback
• More Accurate Caloric Burn!
• Fitness Assessments – Measure Your VO2 Max & Overall Fitness Levels, Create Custom Heart Rate Training Zones
• Custom Heart Rate Zones – Create Your Own or Let the New Fitness Assessments Create Them for You
• Track Indoor Cardio like Rowing & Elliptical
Supported Heart Rate Monitors:
• Polar Wearlink+ Bluetooth Classic Heart Rate Monitor
• Zephyr HxM Bluetooth Classic Heart Rate Monitors
• Scosche Rhythm and MyTREK Heart Rate Monitors (Pulse)
* Heart Rate Monitor support and Fitness Assessments require in-app upgrades.
iCardio Free Version
(See Below for Full Heart Rate Monitor Supported Features)
Track your workouts indoors & out – runs, rides, Spin® and other exercises like rowing and elliptical*. Map your outdoor runs and rides, record your time, distance, speed and more, then share your results. Swipe through to see maps, charts, and other stats in real-time or in results.
• Track Distance, Time, Pace/Speed and Splits
See your progress real-time with easy-to-read metric screens. Swipe through to see maps, charts, and other stats.
• Complete Route Mapping
See your routes and progress real-time with an overlay of key metrics. View all your past routes in results. Zoom in and out for more details.
• Listen to Voice Feedback as you Workout
Hear pace / speed, distance and elapsed time when you reach selected distance or time milestones (ex. every mile or every 5 minutes).
• See Your Results and Charts for All Workouts
View overall stats (pace/speed, distance, time duration and more) as well as pace charts, route maps, and split breakouts.
• Share Results, Charts and Maps
E-mail your workout results or post them to Facebook or Twitter. Export to .CSV, .GPX, or .TCX files and analyze your data in depth.
• Sync Data to the Web and View Online
Never lose your data with automatic cloud back up. Syncs all devices so you have all your data on your iPhones, iPods and iPads, and a bigger view of you online.
Add Heart Rate Monitor Support and Fitness Assessments In-App Upgrades
Add a Polar Wearlink+ Bluetooth Classic heart rate monitor, Scosche Rhythm or Zephyr HxM for real-time heart rate and training feedback. Enjoy great cardio workouts and track your health effortlessly with iCardio. Also now in beta - Bluetooth Low Energy support for the HTC One and Samsung Galaxy S4, as well as for DROID RAZR (Polar H7 and H6 BLE HRM only for RAZR).
• Track Heart Rate with Real-Time Charting
Cardio is what we live for! Get the most out of your iCardio experience by monitoring your heart rate zones (aerobic, anaerobic, etc.) using the real-time chart, in depth analysis and more. Great customizable voice feedback based on zones and transition too.
• Calories Based on Your Heart Rate Intensity
Our calorie algorithms are driven by heart rate and factor in your height, weight, age, gender and fitness level – the only way to get accurate Calorie burn numbers.
• Custom Heart Rate Zones
Manually adding custom zone ranges by workout type, or create your custom zones using our Fitness Assessments.
• Fitness Assessments
Ever wonder how fit you are, or if training is paying off? Now you can know with a heart rate monitor and our Fitness Assessments upgrade. Create custom heart rate training zones; estimate your VO2 Max and Fitness Rank (from 1 to 100, age adjusted), and more. Watch your fitness level increase with good training. How cool is that?
See more at www.digifit.com/android
헬스온은 사용자의 일상생활 전반에 걸친 Lifelog 수집 및
모니터링과 서비스 이용에 대한 보상을 통하여,
사용자의 생활 패턴을 재미있게 건강습관으로 변화시켜
건강한 삶을 지속 시킬 수 있도록 도와주는
② 헬스온 건강관리 서비스 특징
- 건강, 식이, 운동 3가지 영역이 조화롭게 관리되는
종합 건강관리 앱입니다.
- 재미있는 건강 걷기로 시작하여, 서울대학교병원 의료진이
만든 건강관리 솔루션 제공까지 이어지는 새로운 개념의
- 사용자의 다양한 Lifelog 측정을 위한 외부 기기의 연동이
가능한 서비스 입니다.
③ 헬스온 서비스 5가지 장점
- Fun : 걷기 경쟁으로 시작하는 재미있는 건강습관 형성
- Easy : 건강관리의 기본! 식이/운동 실천내용 간편 입력
- Expert : 서울대학교병원이 만든 신뢰할 수 있는 프로그램
- Reward : 건강을 위해 노력한 만큼 주어지는 다양한 보상
- Share : 모두의 건강한 삶을 위한 정보 공유
※ 헬스온 앱에는 다양한 AT(Activity Tracker, 활동량 측정계)
연계가 가능합니다. 현재 이용 가능한 AT는 헬스온 Shine,
LG LifeGram 제품이 있습니다.
자세한 내용은 홈페이지를 참조해주세요.
궁금하신 점이나 문의사항은 홈페이지(www.health-on.co.kr)
또는 애플리케이션의 1:1 문의사항 및 FAQ를 참조해주세요.
Get a quick snapshot of everything that's happening at your home club.
Find any LIFE TIME FITNESS location.
Select from a personalized list of classes, lessons, events and activities. Sort results by "Class", "Time", "Instructor" and "Location" to find exactly what you need.
View detailed scheduling information for search results. Display the description, location, instructor, time and duration.
Once you've found your class, add it to your personal calendar.
Try LIFE TIME FITNESS Mobile today!
* Gym Fitness (SQUAT, PUSH UP, SIT UP, HULA HOOP, JUMP ROPE, ELLIPTICAL, TREADMILL) Please wear any ARMBAND with your PHONE and REPEAT the gestures at least 5 times.
* Daily Activities (SLEEP, WEIGHT(manual), WALK STEPS (Kitkat only))
* AUTOMATIC recognition of FITNESS and its START/STOP
* VOICE counting and notification (e.g., "Good morning" by sleep detector)
* Accurately score and visualize performance (i.e., calories burned, rep, distance, speed, time)
* Easy to browse/analyze daily logs, set up goals, and share achievements with your friends
----------------------- Comparative Benefits -----------------------
* 100% FREE and NO external hardware required (c.f., Fitbit, Fuelband, Jawbone)
* Support Gym fitness (c.f., Fitbit, Fuelband, Jawbone)
* ALL-in-ONE fitness tracking including sleep/weight (c.f., NorthPark, Runtastic apps)
* AUTOMATIC recognition of fitness type and start/stop (c.f., NorthPark, Runtastic apps)
* LOW BATTERY impact (less than 5% of your battery even with 24/7)
FitnessMate is currently beta version. We'd appreciate your feedback. Please, report bugs or request features to firstname.lastname@example.org. Have fun with FitnessMate!
Programmet er et effektivt redskab til dig, som gerne vil tabe dig, vedligeholde din vægt, komme i bedre form, få mere overskud, stoppe med at ryge eller blot leve sundere.
Download ”Life” og opret dig som bruger, så er du i gang med din nye sunde livsstil med det samme.
For mere information kontakt venligst:
Mobile Fitness A/S
Strandboulevarden 151, 2. sal
2100 København Ø.
Tel: +45 33 16 06 53
Runtastic uses GPS to map and track sports and fitness activities, such as: running, jogging, biking & walking. The 4.5+ rated app tracks cardio workout progress (time, distance, elevation change, calories & more) to help you build healthy lifestyle habits and reach exercise goals. What’s more? Runtastic has recently been revamped to enhance your user experience! Take Runtastic out for a run and enjoy our new and improved app design and navigation, optimized features & new functionality.
Notable new app features include:
* Runtastic Training Plans are available on Android for the first time! Select your professionally-designed plan today to make progress and reach your goals.
* Enjoy music with Google Play Music, Spotify, Pandora, SoundCloud & more, directly within the Runtastic app (available on Android 4.4 only)
Runtastic is a great fit for users of all fitness levels. Become a part of a global fitness community of over 30 million registered users that is fun and motivational today – whether you're looking to improve your overall health, build cardio endurance or train for a marathon!
TOP APP FEATURES FOR DURING YOUR ACTIVITY:
* Map workouts in real-time with GPS & monitor exercise progress
* Personal workout diary, metrics & graphs
* Mapping: Detailed live mapping & historic mapping of training sessions (Google Maps)
* Runtastic Earth View: Watch your workout in 3D (free Google Earth App required)
* LIVE Tracking & Cheering: Share location, receive messages for motivation to run further
* Customizable dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics
* Graphs: Get charts with elevation, pace, speed & heart rate info from your jog/run
* Voice Coach: Audio feedback based on your personal preferences
* Auto Pause: Session is paused automatically when you stop moving
* Use Runtastic Training Plans to make progress & reach fitness goals
* Interval training, coaching and dynamic split (km/mi) tables
* Training Goals: Select heart rate zone, calorie goal or pace goal to optimize training
* Enjoy cardio workouts with integrated music player and additional music sources, including Spotify, Pandora, SoundCloud & more
* LiveWare™ extension for Sony SmartWatch
POST-ACTIVITY FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Post-activity details: Enter mood & surface info, receive hydration recommendation
* Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning & weight lifting workouts
* Colored Traces: Colors indicate training changes, incl. pace, elevation, slope
* Monthly & overall metrics for distance, number of workouts, duration & calories
* Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
* Share sports activities on Google+, Facebook & Twitter
Please note, some features are limited in the lite version of Runtastic.
Save workouts to Runtastic.com & join our online fitness community. You'll get further exercise data analysis, coaching & comparisons with friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals.
ADDITIONAL TRAINING RESOURCES
You can also choose an expert training plan to help you reach your goals. Training plans provide coaching & inspiration for fitness goals, incl.: weight loss, building endurance, jogging a 10k, running a half-marathon, running a marathon or attaining a bikini body!Further health and fitness tips are available on the Runtastic Fitness YouTube Channel - your subscription is FREE. And, Runtastic has partnered with Power Music – the world’s No. 1 producer of workout music – to help users increase motivation, workout length & calories burned! Let’s go!
"The popular Couch-to-5K app helps new runners avoid injury from doing too much, too soon."
—Runners World, June 2012
"It's ridiculously easy to use (it's hard not to, as you just do what you're told) and it's fantastic that you have an encouraging voice talking you through things."
—Engadget, June 2012
Get off the couch with the OFFICIAL Couch-to-5K® training app from Active.com! This oft-imitated program has helped thousands of new runners move from the couch to the finish line. Spend just 20 to 30 minutes, three times a week, for nine weeks, and you’ll be ready to finish your first 5K (3.1-mile) race!
• Training plan designed by Active trainers
• Choose from 4 different motivating virtual coaches—Johnny Dead, Constance, Billie or Sergeant Block
• Hear real-human audio cues to guide you through each workout
• Listen to your favorite playlists with in-app music player
• Calculate your distance & pace and map your routes with FREE GPS support (built-in GPS hardware required)
• Log your workouts, share your progress on Facebook and get support from the largest running community on Active.com Trainer
• Get an exclusive discount to register for a 5K in your area
• Repeat workouts and track your best performance
• Treadmill support allows manual entry of workouts
• Track your progress with total distance and average pace
• Graphs for workouts to compare distance and pace
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Once you purchase the app, it is yours to keep. It does *not* expire after 9 weeks.
"Active.com’s Couch-to-5K is one of my favorite couch-to-5K apps. With its customizable features, interactivity, and well-rounded interface, I may actually stay off the couch this time."
—148Apps, October 2011
"I knew as soon as I decided to start the Couch-to-5K program that I would need something to keep me accountable—not just to showing up for my training, but to actually doing it properly. Of course there’s an app for that."
—CalorieLab, April 2012
"If you have been struggling to get your buns off the couch and somewhat in shape before the summer hits, training for a 5K is not a bad way to start. If you are looking for a program to help get you there, then the “Couch-to-5K” running plan by CoolRunning is probably your best bet if you haven’t done an ounce of athletic activity for a number of years."
—Droid Life, April 2012
THIS APP AND ANY INFORMATION GIVEN BY IT OR THE ACTIVE NETWORK INC. ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THEY ARE NOT INTENDED NORIMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER BEFORE BEGINNING ANY FITNESS PROGRAM. IN PARTICULAR, THE ACTIVITIES AND EXERCISES DESCRIBED IN TRAINING PROGRAMS ANDARTICLES ON ACTIVE CAN BE DANGEROUS AND MAY RESULT IN INJURY OR DEATH. YOU MUST CONSULT WITH A LICENSED PHYSICIAN BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN ANY OF THE ACTIVITIES DESCRIBED IN THE APPLICATION.
Key Words: Cardio, Run, Timer, Speed, Fitness, Treadmill
- From the trail to the treadmill, your phone's GPS and accelerometer accurately record your distance, pace, and time. In-run audio feedback lets you know these metrics at every mile, so you can stay focused on your run.
- No sensor or additional products needed, just grab your phone and go.
- Get in-ear cheers from your friends on Facebook when you broadcast that you’ve started a run. Tag the friends you ran with and share a map of your route with friends and family.
- Have a song that gets you pumped? Set up PowerSongs to give yourself a boost with the tap of a button.
- Need extra motivation? Add a widget to your phone’s home screen to show when you ran last, display your total mileage, and for even quicker access into a run.
- Some features such as Share Run and Cheer Me On require users to be connected to a wireless network for full functionality. Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background could dramatically decrease battery life.
- Need help? Get support at nikeplus.com/support.
Nike+ Running Handset Supported - Tested
• Motorola Droid2 Global * HTC ThunderBolt * HTC Incredible2 * HTC My Touch 4G Slide * Samsung Galaxy Nexus * Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung Galaxy S II, Galaxy S
Nike+ Running Devices NOT Supported
- All Sony Ericsson Xperia devices
- All LG devices
Track your walking using GPS or a treadmill, and use your accumulated miles towards different walking routes around the world. Even if you are just walking on your treadmill at home, circling your neighborhood, or walking on your local high school track, you can challenge yourself to complete the Appalachian Trail or take a tour of the memorials in Washington D.C. There are plenty of walks to choose from, with many more on the way!
Each route has something different to offer. While on your treadmill or with GPS outside, "walk" past landmarks on your route, view rich content including high quality pictures and information that sounds like it came straight from a tour guide. But don't think it comes so easy, information about landmarks are locked until you reach them!
Treadmill setting works by setting the speed in the Virtual Walk app to match the speed on your treadmill at home. If outside, use GPS instead. The GPS is very accurate. Virtual Walk automatically detects a low GPS signal and shuts down to save battery life.
Virtual Walk works as a daily fitness tracker. Virtual Walk automatically keeps track of your time and mileage while you are walking and logs it in a nice format for you to review later. Longer routes can be done in multiple days, as Virtual Walk will save your progress automatically when you are finished, so that you can start where you left off tomorrow.
Walk store to download more walks, that expands every week!
"very addictive to want to put in an extra mile..."
"alleviate the monotonous nature of dog walking..."
※Reminding: when applying with the App and also conducting synchronizing your workout data, it may have extra cost charged depending on your internet service because of the data transportation. Per running the treadmill at the first time, please read the treadmill operation instruction in details and notice its cautions/warning items in the owner manual.
TT-2i, TT-3i, TT-4i, TR7000i with BT module.
◆「Easy to Use」：Several simple steps for installation and applying with the treadmill + quickly. Based on this App to upgrade your workout plan, achieving your body shaped and controlling your health,
◆「Flexibility」：The App can set up and adjust personal training program, workout items, and viewing the workout results. It preset 19-standard workout programs that are grouped to 4 major types, Healthy Living, Sports Training, Weight Loss and HRC…etc.
◎ Also, it can set up parameters to set up workout time and heart rate and so on.
◎ Of course, it can connect to internet to download the personal workout calendar from the IHP cloud.
◆「Convenience」： Anytime, anywhere, user can monitor his training program and result by means of internet. And also, the App can help user to set up personalized training program through internet.
◎ By means of tablet, user can monitor his workout result and can upload his workout data to IHP cloud for his own health management.
【Recommended Android Version】
Android OS 2.3 or above so that the App can run its best performance.
【Recommended Screen DPI】
【IHP Cloud Service】
Strongly recommend to register an IHP account # so that can enjoy much more IHP cloud supporting & service.