Just plain sucks Tried 4 times in the past couple of days and while after trying to scan the code it finally read it twice but unable to connect to something and twice it never read the code. All times the display clearly showed the image of the code. An easy fix, allow the 6 digit code to be entered manually.
Good potential but not reliable data tracking Cardio data from yesterday has mysteriously disappeared. It showed in the app yesterday and now gone. Even if I try month and year filter.
Doesn't save workouts Each day, it loses the previous workout. Hard to track progress when you don't have history. Disappointed.
Sucks Does not do half the gym equipment meant to link with fit bit and don't know how waste of time
Confusing to use It is not clear how to use the app while starting a training sessions
Works great Could do with a setting for imperial metric weights and different settings for GPS outdoors for miles and km. Other then that very good app.
* Proximity Login using Bluetooth
* Discover SE3 support
* Various bug fixes and improvements
* Connect with Google Fit and MyFitnessPal
* Explore™ Console, Connect Module and Rower GX support
* Ability to view SYNRGY BlueSky and SYNRGY360 training videos using LFcodes
* Ability to track Hammer Strength Select and Insignia Series workout using LFcodes
* GPS outdoor replay improvements
An overview of innovative products from Life Fitness, the global fitness leader.