This app used to be quite good but since some of the updates, it no longer syncs with the website, so if, like me, you log your workouts on there, they do not always appear on the app. I am now going to uninstall it as it is completely pointless!! Also, can you please amend the main website to allow you to choose metric / imperial measurements when logging a manual workout without having to go into your profile as I like to measure distances in miles but weights in Kg. Thanks!!
I work out at Planet Fitness and all their machines have the QR code to scan. I downloaded the app and enabled permissions for location, pictures, and NFC. Couldn't get it to work.
Was great until a few updates ago now have to scan qr code twice everytime and also will drop out of recording an exercise if phone locks or use another app also in workout display not working on treadmill
QR reader has never worked. My QR reader works fine everywhere else. Bummed. Hope they fix this.
Has difficulty reader codes. When I tried to log in at a machine, the app refused. It then didn't record my workour.
Keeps track of things incosistently since a recent update
* Support latest Life Fitness products
* Various bug fixes and improvements
* Track Connect console support
* Proximity Login using Bluetooth
* Discover SE3 support
* Connect with Google Fit and MyFitnessPal
* Explore™ Console, Connect Module and Rower GX support
* Ability to view SYNRGY BlueSky and SYNRGY360 training videos using LFcodes
* Ability to track Hammer Strength Select and Insignia Series workout using LFcodes