Not working any more! Used to be good but since last update, I try to open it up on my S5 & immediately get an error message! Please fix asap as it's now useless!! :(
Sort of works I use it on an LF TREADMILL. I plug into my Droid Turbo and it recognizes it. It saves the workout but seems to lose all previous workouts. Saves to Google Fit but that doesn't display the right data. It does show up on the LFConnect web version.
Would love it more If I could connect the app with my Vivofit. App is hard to sync with my fitness pal even tho they are compatible. Please contact me if there is another way around this issue
App I use it and it seems to be a little better than in the past. I now have options to sync with my other fitness apps i.e. endomondo, fitbit, etc. That works for me.
LF app The worst app I have. I can never count on it to work. My friends the gym say the same. You can put your results in and than it disappears. Or else it won't enter anything. Frustated. Please fix this
Just crashes Crashes on my Galaxy S5 constantly. Haven't even been able to use it.
* Proximity Login using Bluetooth
* Discover SE3 support
* Various bug fixes and improvements
* Connect with Google Fit and MyFitnessPal
* Explore™ Console, Connect Module and Rower GX support
* Ability to view SYNRGY BlueSky and SYNRGY360 training videos using LFcodes
* Ability to track Hammer Strength Select and Insignia Series workout using LFcodes
* GPS outdoor replay improvements
An overview of innovative products from Life Fitness, the global fitness leader.