Use the Chromecast app to:
• Set up your Chromecast and connect it to your Wi-Fi network
• Set up backdrop and personalize your TV screen with art, personal photos, news and more.
• Manage your Chromecast settings (such as changing your device name, Wi-Fi password, etc.)
* Quickly search the web and your phone or tablet
* Use your voice to search and more
* Get personalized results based on your location
Plus: *Google Now* gets you just the right information at just the right time. It tells you today’s weather before you start your day, how much traffic to expect before you leave for work, and more (Google Now is currently available on Android 4.1, Jelly Bean).
• On each of your computers, set up remote access using the Chrome Remote Desktop app from Chrome Web Store: https://chrome.google.com/remotedesktop
• On your Android device, open the app and tap on any of your online computers to connect.
Available on all devices with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or later.
• Google Now on your home screen - it's easier than ever to get just the right information at just the right time.
• Just say "Ok Google" - when you're on your home screen, just say "Ok Google" to trigger voice input. Then say your search query. Or tell your phone what to do, like send a text message, get directions, or play a song.
• Faster search - tap the search box and you can enter your query immediately.
• Easy access to your favorite Google products and services, like Gmail, YouTube, and Maps.
• Larger viewing area - the status and navigation bars are now translucent, so your wallpaper pops from every pixel, and is even visible when you expand your apps drawer (when supported by device).
• Intuitive wallpaper picker - select any image that's stored on your device, or in the cloud. Position and preview your wallpaper before you set it.
Some features are unavailable in some areas.
• Translate between 90 languages
• Converse naturally and let Google translate
• Translate with your voice, camera, keyboard or handwriting
• Translate offline while traveling. No internet connection needed.
• Save your translations and access from any device
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
Novosibirsk Metro image by Wikipedia user Sskz, used per the CC-BY-SA 3.0 license, https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/.
Talkback adds spoken, audible, and vibration feedback to your device. It is a system application that was pre-installed on most devices and is updated when the accessibility service is improved.
For help with Talkback, see: https://support.google.com/talkback/
This app is only activated if you explicitly turn on Accessibility.
Steps to activate Accessibility:
1. Go to Settings
2. Select Accessibility
(Android 3.2 and earlier)
3. Enable Accessibility checkbox
4. Enable TalkBack checkbox
3. Select TalkBack and enable the switch
4. Select back and enable explore-by-touch
(Android 4.1 and above):
3. Select TalkBack and enable the switch
• Google Play Books to “Read Aloud” your favourite book
• Google Translate to speak translations aloud so you can hear the pronunciation of a word
• TalkBack and accessibility applications for spoken feedback across your device
• ... and many other applications in Play Store
To use Google Text-to-speech on your Android device, go to Settings > Language & Input > Text-to-speech output. Select Google Text-to-speech Engine as your preferred engine. Note, on many Android devices, Google Text-to-Speech is already turned on, but you can update to the latest version here.
Languages supported: Dutch, English (India), English (United Kingdom), English (United States), French, German, Hindi, Italian, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (United States).
Enable 2-step verification to protect your account from hijacking by adding another layer of security. With 2-step verification signing in will require a code generated by the Google Authenticator app in addition to your account password.
Start by visiting accounts.google.com/SmsAuthConfig
* Generates codes even in airplane mode!
* Support for multiple accounts
* Support for multiple languages
When you can’t find the right thing to say, you don’t have to write at all. The new Google Keyboard supports hundreds of emojis, so you can express yourself in any Android app (Android 4.4 and up).
• Material design themes
• Personalized suggestions, corrections, and completions
• Keypress popup animations
• Emoji entry point and layouts (Android 4.4 and up)
• Gesture Typing with dynamic floating preview
• Space-aware Gesture Typing: just gesture through the space bar
• Voice Typing
• Dictionaries for more than 25 languages
• Advanced keyboard layouts
• Works across your Android devices (tablets and phones)
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
How can I enable it and set it as the default input method/keyboard on my Android phone?
- On Android 5.x and newer versions:
Open Settings -> Language & Input, under “KEYBOARD & INPUT METHODS” section, go to Current Keyboard -> Choose Keyboards -> Check “Google Hindi Input” -> back to “Language & input” -> Current Keyboard -> Select “Hinglish & Hindi Google Hindi Input”
When typing in an input box, you can also change the default input method by clicking the keyboard icon on the bottom right corner of the screen.
- On Android 4.x:
Open Settings -> Language & Input, under “KEYBOARD & INPUT METHODS” section, check Google Hindi Input, then click Default and select “Hindi” in the “Choose input method” dialog.
When typing in an input box, you can also change the default input method by selecting “Choose input method” in the Notification area.
How can I enable/disable Hinglish, Hindi or handwriting keyboard?
Go to Settings->Language & Input->Google Hindi Input->Keyboard, under “Select keyboard type” section, check the keyboard types you like.
How can I change keyboard theme?
Pick the theme you like at Settings->Language & Input->Google Hindi Input->Keyboard->Keyboard theme.
How can I use this application?
- Toggle the button “a->अ” on English keyboard to turn on/off transliteration mode.
- In the transliteration mode, you can type Hindi word in English characters and the app will convert them to Hindi.
- For example, type “hindi” and then you will get the word हिंदी from a list.
- By turning off the transliteration mode on English keyboard (by pressing the button “a->अ” again), you can type in English.
- Toggle the globe button to switch between English and Hindi keyboard
- Vowels are changed to matra automatically after typing consonants.
- Long press characters(vowels and consonants) to type variations of characters. For example, long press “ई” you can type “ई” or “ी”, long press “क” you can type क, कं, क्र or र्क.
The app offers a variety of methods for fast and easy input of Chinese characters.
- QWERTY Pinyin keyboard with gesture typing and intelligent correction
- 9 key Pinyin keyboard with gesture typing
- Stroke keyboard
- Full screen and half screen handwriting keyboard
- Latin keyboard
- Fuzzy pinyin
- Double pinyin
- Optimized UI for different screen sizes
- Voice input
The app supports both simplified and traditional Chinese characters, as well as punctuation, emoticons, Latin characters and digits. Voice input is network-based in order to provide highly accurate matches.
Note: To be used on your Android device, the input method must be enabled in "Settings" → "Language & Input".
For typing Cantonese, you could download the Google Cantonese Input:
For typing traditional Chinese by Zhuyin or Cangjie, you could download the Google Zhuyin Input:
+ Challenges lost with 0 points bug should now be fixed. Everyone who had lost coins this way please contact me!
Hearts card game.
Hearts Deluxe Free brings this classic Hearts card game to your Android device.
Do you know how to play but need a refresher? You have never play Hearts before and want to learn? With our How to Play sheets Hearts is now available for everyone!
With smooth animations, custom game options and incredible easy game play Hearts card game has never been so fun to play
-- FEATURING --
★ Scoreloop integration to compete with your friends
★ Online challenge play
★ Awards: unlock all awards and earn coins!
★ Challenge anyone in the world and become the nº #1
★ 5 background colors to choose
★ Custom game speed & points
★ Player gameplay statistics
★ In-game hints
★ Step by step rules
★ Beautiful minimalistic graphics
-- Why are this permissions requested? --
- READ_PHONE_STATE & READ_CONTACTS: This permissions allows Scoreloop to provide an unique identifier for you on the leaderboards and find friends to compete with
- INTERNET & ACCESS NETWORK STATE: This permissions are used to: 1. Post your scores to the leaderboards, 2. Collect game errors, 3. Allow AdMob to display ads
-- Game History --
Hearts is an "evasion-type" trick-taking playing card game for four players, although variations can accommodate 3–6 players. The game is also known as The Dirty, Black Lady, Slippery Anne, Chase the Lady, Crubs, and Black Maria, though any of these may refer to the similar but differently-scored game Black Lady. The game is regarded as a member of the Whist family of trick-taking games (which also includes Bridge and Spades), but the game is unique among Whist variants in that it is an evasion-type game.
Playing Push to Live will test and improve your reflexes. Control your player by tilting your device, avoid contact with your enemies and use the weapons at your disposal to push them to their final death.
With two games modes in single player and worldwide leaderboards using Scoreloop, the addictive gameplay will keep you coming back for even higher scores. You can also unlock achievements and post scores to the online leaderboards with Scoreloop. No buttons or thumbsticks to fumble around with, just tilt. Tilt and Push for your life...
★ Smooth and responsive game play.
★ Responsive Tilt Controls.
★ Realistic physics.
★ Colorful glow graphics.
★ Challenge yourself with 2 difficulty levels (easy and hard).
★ 5 Unlockable Super-Weapons
★ 32 Award Challenges
★ Regular free updates!
- Powered by AndEngine - andengine.org
If you like games like 'Tilt to Live' you'd love this one!
Are you up to the challenge? Just follow the easy steps to play the game.
1. To start, tilt your device to avoid contact with red circles.
2. Use weapons to push your enemies against the walls to kill them.
3. Get higher scores to unlock new weapons and achievements.
You can contact me at
★ Support: email@example.com
★ Twitter: http://twitter.com/lgvalle
★ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PushToLive
★ Music thanks to http://www.mattmcfarland.com/ (CC By 3.0)
Just move your hand over the phone when alarm is buzzing and it will be dismissed.
Warning! This application has only been tested hard in my Nexus One. However it may work in other models (read comments)
If you try and it works, please left a brief comment to let others know.
Tap on the widget to:
- Access settings.
- Open tweet original url or inside links
- Side left: prev, side right: next
If you like the app and want to contribute to development a donate version is now available.
+ Full features unlocked on free version in exchange of ads
+ Black background (users request!)
+ Choose speed and size.
+ Click over tweet, scroll stops. 2nd click, open it in browser.
Twitter oauth technology used.
If like, please rate and click ad once :)