Love the RSS feed, adding downloads, and organizing. So much easier now to do all this on phone. Had all for a while now, RSS urls keep getting clipped and breaking feed, but otherwise app is still nice.
What a useless app on my S7 Edge. It keeps telling me to setup my server settings in qBittorent settings. What a joke! The developer couldn't just make it easy with a set of default settings. I use IPVanish (private VPN client) which is currently setup on a server in the Netherlands to protect my privacy for all network traffic to/from my Galaxy S7 Edge phone. If you need a Torrent Client that works right off the box, then try CatTorrent (it would keep bugging you to manually setup your server settings while your personal VPN app is running in the background.
Very nice, just what I need.
Hi, what file extension is required to load the keystore? Thanks
No proxy/socks setup option....
* Fixed save path and label (category) behavior
* Improved handle of downloaded torrent files
* Added handling of save path and labels from Add torrent link menu option
* Added enabling of save path and label (category) preference for API7+ (qBittorrent 3.3.1+)
* Added download url command for API7+ (qBittorrent 3.3.1+)
* Removed old way to get files from download list
* Removed debug messages
Create RAR and ZIP, unpack RAR, ZIP, TAR, GZ, BZ2, XZ, 7z, ISO, ARJ archives.