Open source application for handling qBittorrent servers (web UI).
- This application will not download torrents to your phone/tablet.
- In order to make it work you must have already configured your qBittorrent Web UI. Please check your server configurations with your browser before using this app.
- To start using the app, you must set your qBittorrent server's settings and account by selecting 'Settings' from the left menu.
If you need help setting the application check the documentation pages http://git.io/pQB5
* Add torrents directly, by clicking the link on your device's browser or from downloaded .torrent files.
* Pause, resume, or delete with its downloaded data individual torrents. Pause or resume all torrents
* Set and save a connection accounts (up to three servers for the Pro version)
* Design for phone and tablets
* Support for server version: 4.1.x, 4.2.x
* Web server sub-folder publishing support
* Magnet support
qBittorrent Controller (free) vs. qBittorrent Controller Pro
Both versions have the same functions for handling qBittorrent servers, but the Pro version includes a nicer UI, the latest features and fixes, and it's Ads-free!!