Would be great if we could set the torrent category in the torrent options. (Update: developer replied to my review almost instantly, and is helping me troubleshoot my issue.)
Awesome program and awesome developer. Really useful and always improving.
Thank you Luis! Unfortunately the magnet links are still not passing... much like the version before last. I am using 4.4.8. Not having issue with dialog. 4.4.6 was the last working version.
Most useful controller on the market This has to be the best qt app in the market! Save your time, save your money just buy this app, and enjoy!
Great remote Lets me see everything on my pc. Only problem I have is that the options menu always tells me getting options and then times out.
I'm having issues with magnet links being passed through the app. I tap on one in Chrome and the app says sent, but it never loads. Works if I copy/paste the URL. Not sure if it's related to an update like last time, but if so I hope it's fixed just as fast :).
* Fixed save path and label (category) behavior
* Improved handle of downloaded torrent files
* Added handling of save path and labels from Add torrent link menu option
* Added enabling of save path and label (category) preference for API7+ (qBittorrent 3.3.1+)
* Added download url command for API7+ (qBittorrent 3.3.1+)
* Removed old way to get files from download list
* Removed debug messages