※ “LG TV SmartShare-webOS” offers different service than "SmartShare" that comes pre-iinstalled on your LG Electronics smartphone. In other words, SmartShare has been upgraded to integrate pre-installed Gallery, Music, Video players, all with the same functions.
LG TV SmartShare-webOS lets you to enjoy video, music or photo on your smartphone from your LG Smart+ TV(webOS).
※ The service is available regardless of whether you have the Tag On sticker (The sticker may not be on some models depending on the release date per country).
[How to use]
1. Connect your smartphone on the same Wi-Fi network as the TV.
2. Select and play the file from the LG TV SmartShare-webOS application.
3. Tab "Share" icon on the top right of image viewer or media player, then select the TV to view the file on to play it on the TV of your choice.
- Both the smartphone and TV must be on the same wireless network.
- Miracast is supported by the smartphone models from LG Electronics only and is available from the LG Smart TV(webOS) application.
- Supported media formats are as following:
■ Image : JPEG, PNG, BMP
■ Music : MP3
■ Video clip
- Video codec : DivX6, XViD(except 3 warp-point GMC), MPEG-4
- Audio codec : MPEG-1 Layer II, MPEG-1 Layer III (MP3), AAC
■ Subtitle : SMI
- TV : LG webOS models released in 2014
- Smartphone : LG models higher than G2, or Samsung models higher than Galaxy S4
LG Twin Towers, 20 Yeouido-dong, Youngdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Korea
Simply download this FREE app and access additional content, currently not available on the LG TV itself as you use your Android to control your LG TV over Wi-Fi.
Enjoy millions of videos, images, and songs anywhere and share them with your friends. Easily search and find interesting content from many sources, including your mobile device and home network, and watch it on your internet connected LG TV or on your mobile device.
With the LG TV Media Player, you can do the following:
• SEARCH - Easily search, find, and browse videos, photos, or music and watch on TV directly from your Android phone.
• DISCOVER - Discover new and featured videos every day across a number of video topic channels for you to enjoy. Browse channels using easy-to-navigate video carousels.
• SEND TO TV - Stream music and videos directly to your LG TV or mobile device. No installation needed (except this app).
• ACCESS MEDIA - Access your photo and social networking accounts to watch on your LG TV.
• MANAGE PLAYLISTS - Create and Manage playlists of music and enjoy on your mobile or LG TV.
• Video search
• Add to favorites
• View and manage history
• Watch on TV
• Create and manage music playlists
• Continuous video and music play
• Upload videos and photos
• Access to your DLNA Home Media Servers (This feature is an in-app purchase )
• Search and find your music, photos, and videos from multiple content sources including your Android device, your home network or the Internet.
• Share via e-mail, Twitter, and Facebook
• Video Podcasts
• YouTube videos
• Your Music, photos, and videos from your Android device [Android Gallery]
• SHOUTcast Internet radio
• Facebook videos and photos from you and your friends
• Flickr photos
• Picasa (Web Album) photos
• Local Media Servers, any DLNA or UPnP AV Media Servers in your home network
• The “Now Playing” screen provides information about the content that you are watching on your LG TV.
• Music and Video player controls (i.e. previous, pause, play, next, and volume) appear, depending on the capabilities of your setup.
• Sign out of ZappoTV.
• Delete your viewing history.
• Send application logs to ZappoTV.
THINGS TO KNOW
• MyZappoTV > Favorites, lets you access and manage your viewing history.
• MyZappoTV > History makes it super easy to watch previous viewed photos or videos.
REQUIREMENTS TO GET STARTED
• Android 2.1 and later versions.
• ZappoTV account is required.
We would appreciate if you would report any issues you have with regard to the app at email@example.com.
When contacting our support team , please provide the app name, your device name and Android OS version used as well as a brief description of the issue.
Upload videos, music, photos, and other contents to enjoy them on SmartTV, Smartphone, Tablet, PC, and websites.
* Main Features *
1) A user environment that enables you to enjoy anytime, anywhere.
LG Cloud supports each device’s applications to use various devices such as LG Smart TVs, Android smartphones/tablets, PC, and Internet website etc.
You can see the photos you have taken with your smartphone on TV, or watch videos on your smartphone while on the go instead of watching them on TV.
2) Free personal storage
All our new members are provided with 5GB of free storage.
3) The best user friendly service for various devices
You can watch movies, listen to music, or view photos that are automatically optimized for the screen size and performance of your TV, smartphones, and other devices.
4) Personal data’s auto storage
You can store and manage your videos, music files, photos, and documents in your personal cloud storage.
You can automatically upload your photos and videos you have taken with your smartphone to your cloud by using the ‘Mobile Auto Upload’ option.
The 'Auto PC Folder Sync’ option automatically synchronizes files whenever a new file is added to, or deleted from, your cloud storage folder or a designated PC sync folder, by comparing the files so the same files are stored.
* For more details, please visit LG Cloud Website at http://www.lgecloud.com.
Get MORE out of your Smart TV with this powerful and easy-to-use VideoBrowser app! VideoBrowser let's you watch Internet videos from your favorite Web Sites on your LG Smart TV. All you have to do is, browse through your favorite websites and select your desired video. The video would immediately start to play on your Smart TV.
If you don't know what you want to watch? No problem …. Our VideoBrowser Home Screen presents you with a selection of interesting videos waiting to be watched by you!
Not only are you able to play these videos on your TV, you are also able to share what you are watching with your friends and family using Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or e-mail.
You are able to create a playlist of items to watch and add bookmarks for the Web sites and videos you like.
Easy-to-access settings let you clear your history and/or cookies (yes, we do value your privacy!).
Finally an app that let's you watch what you want whenever you want, on your big screen.
• TABBED BROWSING - You can open multiple Web Pages / Sites for easy access.
• BROWSE while you WATCH - You can continue to browse for other content while watching a video on the TV.
• BOOKMARK SITES and VIDEOS - You can bookmark videos and Web Sites that you like for easy access at a later time.
• HOME SCREEN SELECTIONS - You don't need to wait to start watching interesting videos. A selection of interesting videos are waiting for you on our Home Screen.
• SHARE - You can share what you are watching with friends using Twitter, Facebook, and Google+. Not into Social? No problem … regular e-mail is also supported.
• PRIVACY - You can easily access the settings screen from where you can clear your history, cookies, favorites, and playlists.
• QUALITY - You can decide the video resolution that you prefer based on the speed of the network that you have.
• EASE-OF-USE - You can control the volume of your TV without having to lift a finger for that TV remote. Volume and player controls are displayed on your mobile device for easy control.
The app is FREE! However, after the first 5 videos, a countdown is shown before the video starts to play on TV. You can skip the countdown through an in-app purchase.
NEEDED TO GET STARTED
• Android phone or Tablet device.
• Wireless Network (both mobile device and LG Smart TV need to be on the same network).
• Android version supported – Android version 4.0 or later.
• No Account is Needed.
• LG Smart TVs (Compatible with Smart TVs from 2010 or later).
• LG Blu-ray players
Please visit our website at http://www.zappo.tv/device-support-lookup.html to check if your LG TV is supported by our app.
We would appreciate if you would report any issues you have with regard to the app at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting our support team, please provide the app name, your device name and Android OS version used as well as a brief description of the issue.
- Lists Videos with Title, Year, Runtime, and DVD Cover Art - See below for details
- Shows Video Description / Synopsis - See below for details
- Play Video Locally on Device
- Play Video on ChromeCast
- DLNA Pin Location - Button on Action Bar pins the current location to skip having to navigate to your content on future loads
- Highlight Videos - Mark videos so they stand out (new, favorites, down select etc.) - Long press the video to select option from context menu
- Search Filter for Folders and Videos - Button on Action Bar / In Menu
- Copy Film to Device option - Copy the selected video locally for offline playback or share with friends - Long press the video to select option from context menu
- Copy Film URL to Clipboard option - Long press the video to select option from context menu
NAS Cast enables you to easily enjoy your favourite films and other video files on your TV.
Browse or search your titles using NAS Cast on your Tablet or Phone, then play locally, or cast to your TV. Play, Pause, Skip, and Volume is controlled from your Tablet or Phone.
Both DLNA UPnP and HTTP are now supported, so all modern NAS as standard, plus Windows, MAC, and Linux running DLNA UPnP Servers are supported with standard configuration.
NAS Cast will find all MPEG 4 video files with an .mp4, .m4v, or .mkv extension in the selected directory.
NAS Cast can also copy your video files from your NAS to your phone or tablet for offline viewing.
I have ripped my complete DVD collection to .mp4 files using AnyDVD (paid) to remove encryption, and Handbrake (free) to rip / encode to .mp4. Alternatively VLC Player (free) can be used with Handbrake in place of AnyDVD. For best results with Handbrake I recommend the Normal profile with Web Optimised selected - which helps playback start quicker by putting the header at the front of the file.
NAS Cast will read .nfo and poster.jpg files if present to display DVD Cover Art, Year, Runtime, and Plot Synopsys. XBMC (free) will download and generate .nfo and poster.jpg files for your films (System -> Video (Advanced) -> Library -> Export Video Library). When prompted choose to export to Separate Files, and to export Thumbnail Images.
1) Use the following test URL to try out NAS Cast in HTTP mode: http://yellowdogapps.com/nascast/test/
2) Download one of the videos from the test URL to your NAS, then switch NAS Cast to DLNA UPnP mode and navigate to the video on your NAS.
Email me if you are still having problems and I'll try my best to help :)
Once upgraded, this program will check once a day, in the background, for new pictures and videos to send/ftp to your NAS (stands for Network Attached Storage).
Can also configure periodic cleanup of old uploaded files from sdcard.
You can use Music Flow Player to listen to music which you listened to using your phone through LG HiFi wireless audio.
You can integrate and control to play different or same songs from various places around your house such as smart phone, tablet, PC, etc. at the same time using Music Flow Player.
Also, you can control easy streaming of Audio Streaming Service that is supported by LG HiFi wireless audio.
Easily enjoy and share your songs at any time and any place through Music Flow Player.
"WatchBig!" allows you to enjoy videos found from YouTube, TED, and Daum TV Pot on LG Smart TV’s large screen. All you need to do is touch ‘Share via’ button and select ‘WatchBig!’ You can share your favorite YouTube video with your family and friends by playing it on LG Smart TV.
- Playing videos found from YouTube, TED, and Daum TV Pot on LG Smart TV
- Saving a playlist for future watch on LG Smart TV
- Sharing the Web page you are in on LG Smart TV
"WatchBig!" launches LG Smart TV app automatically. You do not need explicitly launch the app on TV.
1. You need 2012 model or newer LG Smart TV
If cannot operate WatchBig! with your 2012 LG Smart TV, check your TV software version by "Settings > Support > Software Update" You need the version 04.12.21 or higher
2. You need both TV app and Android App. Please download TV version of "WatchBig!" at LG Smart World
3. Android OS Version 2.3 Gingerbread or higher is required
1. Turn on your LG Smart TV
2. Have your Android device and LG Smart TV in the same network
3. Press Settings (a gear icon with blue background)
4. Do the simple pairing
5. Exit ‘WatchBig’ then find video using your favorite video watching app such as YouTube or TED.
6. Press ‘Share Via’ then select ‘WatchBig!’
7. Press ‘Play Now’ button to watch immediately on the TV.
[Supported LG Smart TV Models]
LM9600, LM9500, LM9400, LM8600
LMG860, LM7610, LM7600, LM6710
LM6700, LM6690, LM6610, LM6600
LM6450, LM6400, LM6300, LMG620
LM6250, LM6200, LM6100, LS5800
LM5700, LS5750, LS5700 Series @TV 2012
This program will check once a day, in the background, for new pictures and videos to send/ftp to your NAS (stands for Network Attached Storage).
Can also configure periodic cleanup of old uploaded files from sdcard.
We're working as fast as we can to make Videostream amazing to use. We want to let you wirelessly stream your videos hassle free, WITHOUT installing a media server! Non-techies, this is the Chromecast app for you!
Contact us directly with ANY problem! We'll fix anything and troubleshoot with you to avoid a bad review :) Just go to www.getVideostream.com
- The fastest set up of any Chromecast media streaming app for your computer
- Simply pick video files you want to watch on your TV
- Don't wait for a program to index your entire computer
- No need to run a "media server" that makes your computer run slow
- You don't need a computer degree to use it
Currently we support:
- Localization of languages
- Mp3 streaming
- Full 1080p streaming of downloaded mp4 video and some MKVs
- Full support for AVI and MKV files
- Playlist functionality
Nothing on TV? Access over 100 channels of great entertainment beyond the standard TV guide right on your phone's touchscreen interface. Choose from hit movies, music videos, comedy, news and sports highlights. Then tap your phone to instantly zap a show to your connected TV and enjoy.
You can even adjust TV volume and playback straight from your mobile device. Plus, switch from watching on a TV to a mobile device without interrupting playback. Best of all, you don't need a dongle, cable or set-top box.
Turn your phone into a magic wand of entertainment.
Make TV Magical.
UPGRADE TO FLIPPS HD
✦ Stream unlimited videos in epic HD quality.
✦ No banner ads.
✦ Priority support handling.
✦ Internet-connected TVs by Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, LG & Philips
✦ Xbox One, Xbox 360, Apple TV, DISH Hopper, Chromecast
FROM THE MEDIA
“You get to watch [content] just about anywhere. That’s a deal any couch potato will dig.” – Yahoo Tech
“Flipps is ridding us of the dreaded remote control” – Wakefield
#3 in The Inquirer’s “Top 10 Google Chromecast apps you should install”
☆TV time or tablet time – project the videos you love on your big-screen TV or watch on your mobile device
☆Full-length films – watch anything from top box office movies to indie favorites to retro classics
☆Ditch the remote – touchscreen gestures control volume and playback so you’ll never have to pick up a TV remote control
☆Epic quality – experience full 1080p HD when available (upgrade to Flipps HD for even more HD content)
☆Personalized channels – quickly access your favorite channels or choose from recommended videos based on what you’ve watched
☆Unlimited streaming – no time limits or restricted plays; stream freely
☆Real-time updates – watch live and on-demand content from your go-to sources
☆Trending content – see which videos are popular right now
☆Find your niche – the Flipps cross-channel search quickly browses all 100+ channels
☆Share with friends – easily share stuff you like via Facebook and e-mail straight from Flipps
Kids shows and family movies, web-based TV shows, hit music videos, Hollywood movies, news broadcasts, educational programming, health and fitness videos, business news, sports highlights, automotive features, viral videos, fashion, technology vlogs and more.
Washington Post, Wild TV, Film Chest, Osiris Entertainment, VIewster, batteryPOP, Deutsche Welle, Buzz60, Complex Media, Rhapsody, Showtime and more.
CONNECT WITH US
Due to the nature of publication rights limitations, some videos may not be available in all regions.
A high-speed internet connection will provide a better video streaming experience.
This app should be installed to you android smart phone.
1. Media sharing: Simplay transfer your phone's photo, music and video to your Smart TV to diskplay or play, so you can take advantage of your TV's big screen.
2. TV Remote control: Allows controlling your smart TV simply over the local network. your phone can act as a Touch pad or TV Remote(IR Remote).
3. YouTube video shared to smart TV.
Connect your smart phone to your smart TV:
1. Your phone and TV should connect to the same wilreless router, be sure to keep them in the same local network.
2. This app was only tested for TCL SmartTV. Theoretically, it can be used for other TV which support DLNA.
3. TV Remote Control function doesn't work for non-TCL smart tv.Media Share works for most of SAMSUNG, LG, SONY, Toshiba Smart TV.
4. This app can works with the following SmartTVs, If this app is ok for you, please response your SmartTV's Model name, these info will help other users.
Support non TCL models (provided by users, not tested by developer):
SAMSUNG 6400, SAMSUNG 40 6203 GXD
LG 47LM, LG 47LW5700, LG 42LN5710, LG 42LW573S,LG lb652v,LG PB6600,LG 47LM6400
Sony BRAVIA, Sony Xperia,Sony Z1
Details step of media sharing:
1.Click “TCL nScreen” on phone. Connect phone with TV via same Wi-Fi;
2.Click “Media Sharing” to browse media files;
3.Send media to TV to playback. (with one of the following options)
a)Drag & Drop folder/file to the TV icon on top of the screen;
b)Swing phone towards TV to launch the first file;
c)Play the media on phone and click the TV sharing icon;
4. While playing on TV, shake the phone to play previous or next file
Details step of Remote control
1. Click “TCL nScreen” on phone. Connect phone with TV via same Wi-Fi;
2. Click “Remote Control” to operate TV.
AllCast lets you cast to:
* Amazon Fire TV
* Apple TV
* Xbox 360, Xbox One
* Samsung, Sony and Panasonic Smart TVs
* Other DLNA Renderers
This is the free version of AllCast, which has a 5 minute viewing limit on pictures and videos. Upgrade to the premium version to remove the viewing limit.
Internet - Streaming from Dropbox/Drive
Wifi/Network State - Check if wifi is on
Change Wifi States - Search for devices on local network
Wake Lock - Keep Android on while streaming
Read/write External Storage - Play from SD Card
Read Phone State - Used for premium license verification
Get Accounts - Search for Google accounts
Use Credentials - Log into Google Drive
Superuser - Google Music casting
Troubleshooting? Check out the wiki:
The billboard slides can be viewed and created off-line on the Android device. The slides can be left displayed on the screen if the phone/tablet is disconnected.
This app will connect to Google Chromecast, Google TV media streaming devices and Samsung SmartTV SmartHub if they are on the same wireless connection.
A Chromecast connection is needed to cast the billboards on a TV set or HDMI monitor. Smart TV's and streaming boxes require the free companion TV app Smart TV Billboard available on Google Play for TV's (search for "tvdwsi") and on Samsung Smart Hub TV Apps (search for "Smart TV Billboard").
Supported TV sets and media streaming devices for TV: Assus Cube with Google TV, Eagle Android TV Box, Hisense Pulse Google TV, LG Google TV, Logitech Revue, Netgear NeoTV Prime, Philips Android 2014, Sony Bravia Smart Stick, Sony Internet TV, Sony Google TV Internet Player, TCL, Vizio VAP430 (tvbcwsi ).
Music files on your mobile device can be played on the Home Audio and Home Speaker system via Bluetooth.
Mini Audio System
Portable Speaker System
-Some models may not be compatible with this app.
(such as non-Bluetooth supported models)
-The application may experience operation problems depending on the phone’s performance.
Roku & Now TV users - please install PlayTo channel from the Roku or Sky channel store.
Fire TV & Fire TV Stick Users - please install our free receiver app found in the Entertainment section, using your Fire TV remote or by visiting
Stream Photos, Music & Videos from 150+ websites, your phone or other media servers to your Roku or Now TV Box.
PlayTo supports website based media streaming, media from media servers and media on your phone or tablets.
We are constantly adding new sites and tuning the app to work with as many, and given then that websites change constantly it is hard for us to catch up. Please do not rate us accordingly.
If you're having any trouble or device detection issues, questions, feature or channel requests PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE RATING, so we can help you out and improve the App - your feedback really does help.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/playtotv with #playtotv
*** Please install the latest NAS firmware first to use full function of MyData ***
Introducing the LG NAS Smartphone App
The new LG NAS Smartphone App allows for seamless streaming of all your favorite multimedia files between your smart phone and LG NAS system.
Also you can easily set up ‘Home Monitoring System’. With USB camera and connection to your NAS, you can use real-time monitoring, recoding, and playing function in Home monitoring module.
Mobile Application is the easiest method of remotely connecting LG NAS to a smart device. It is an extremely useful application that allows not only managing your data but also it supports viewing the photos, streaming music and video.
Enjoy your smart life with this powerful app!
1) Enjoying and managing various contents of mobile device.
- Multimedia file playing – Photo, Music, Video
- File searching and sorting
- Easy contents storing and backup (mobile device NAS, W/File Manager app)
- Sending files - Email, Facebook, Twitter, MMS, Kakaotok
- Efficient options – many play mode, sorting, view mode
- Supporting background music playing
2) Streaming & download playing of NAS contents
- Streaming play of NAS contents by internet connection (3G or Wifi) without downloading contents to mobile device, or download play of NAS contents which is not able to stream.
- Using huge online NAS storage – over 1TB.
- Streaming multimedia contents – Photo, Music, and Video.
- Folder searching, access to each files and running contents file.
3) Home monitoring
- Monitoring, recording, and playing of video data
- Screen monitoring on web page and mobile device.
- Searching and streaming of recorded files.
★ For using this application, the media server(DLNA) have to be set as "enable" in NAS Web page.
★ In case of certain device model or Android OS, some problems can be occurred. Especially if you have issues with video, music streaming, you need to check codec supporting in your device side.
LG NAS development team is passionately working on updating the application for better service.
Please check and keep the firmware of your device up to date. We highly recommend using the latest firmware.
Thank you for choosing LG NAS. We are trying to support better service to our customers all over the world.