A smart home service to make life at home simpler and wiser.
Enjoy a comfortable and smart life at home with LG ThinQ that will allow you to use various LG Electronics home appliances and IoT devices more conveniently.
■ Add and manage your household appliances via ThinQ
Easily link and manage at-a-glance many LG home appliances like your TV, refrigerator, styler, washing machine, etc. as well as other IoT devices.
■ Control devices remotely away from home
With the ThinQ app, it’s possible to have a look around the house or run your vacuum cleaner and washing machine wherever you may be.
■ Buy related supplies directly on the app
Use the ThinQ store to purchase LG certified parts & accessories.
■ Be up-to-date with your home appliances using the app’s Smart Diagnosis
Manage status checkups and receive diagnostics of devices at home before problems occur.
※ Available app features may differ by country.
- Supports Android OS 5.0 and higher. Smartphones using Android OS version 4.4 or lower must update their OS in order to use the latest version of the app.
The following access permissions are necessary for LG ThinQ. Optional permissions are not required to use the app but restrictions to certain features may apply.
■ Required Permissions
- Outgoing Calls: To access related app settings such as language and region and contact the customer service centers after smart diagnosing devices.
- Location: To obtain the device SSID and connecting Wi-Fi info when registering devices and search for weather info, current location, etc.
■ Optional Permissions
- Photos, Media & Files: To check the storage capacity of your smartphone for downloading the software of devices to add. Certain devices may also send and save images on your smartphone.
- Contacts: To verify user information when signing in to the app
- Camera: To scan QR codes
- Mic: Needed when using the smart diagnosis feature