More from developer
Hydro One's outage map provides detailed outage information of current and planned outages throughout the company's service territory in Ontario, Canada. Our mapping system is updated every 15 minutes with information on number of customers affected, estimated restoration times, outage causes and crew status to keep you informed.
Hydro One recognizes this is critical information for our customers, and now you can access it on the go.
How it Works:
• The outage maps use colour-coded symbols to indicate the number and general location of customers without service.
• The legend button provides an overview of the colour-coded outage symbols.
• The summary button provides additional information by district and region in an easy-to-read table format.
• Selecting the colour-coded symbol on the map will provide specific outage information, including:
- Number of customers affected
- Estimated restoration time
- Cause of the outage (if known)
- Crew status
Outage Map – How it Works
- The outage maps use color-coded symbols that indicate the number and general location of customers without service.
- The Legend button provides an overview of the color-coded outage symbols.
- The Summary button provides number of customers out by city with estimated restoration time (if known) in an easy to read table format. Data can be sorted numerically or alphabetically by clicking on a column title.
- Selecting the color-coded symbol on the map will provide specific outage information, including:
- The number of customers affected
- The time of the earliest outage report
- The estimated restoration time (When Known)