The free Local Government Super (LGS) member app is an easy way for you to manage your LGS super accounts and make the most of your super on the go.
With fast and secure access using a 4 digit PIN, you won’t need to remember your member number after your first log in.
You can use this app to:
* View your account balances and transactions
* View and update your personal details
* Make additional after-tax contributions and view payment options
* Roll over your other super accounts and combine your super
* View your most recent statements
* Switch to receive electronic statements
* Make investment switches to change the way your super is invested
* View your insurance details
* Receive notifications on your accounts
You need to be an LGS member and have an LGS Member Online account to use this app. To register for online access, go to lgsuper.com.au/register
Not a member? You don’t have to work in local government to become part of our profit-to-member industry fund that puts our members first. Anyone can become a member and it’s easy to join. Just go to lgsuper.com.au/welcome
If you have any questions about the LGS app, you can either visit lgsuper.com.au and live chat with us online, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 547 873.
And of course, if there’s anything we can do to improve your mobile experience, we’d love to hear your feedback.
Issued by LGSS Pty Limited (ABN 68 078 003 497) (AFSL 383558) as Trustee of Local Government Super (ABN 28 901 371 321).