Next Notification is an independent plugin of Next Launcher. It can help you to be notified the number of unread messages for calls, SMS, Gmail. When you get any missed calls or messages, it would show the total number of them on the icon.
1. This is a totally free application and we need the permissions to read the applications, but we will not collect the messages.
2. v2.3.6+ Gmail is necessary with Android 2.3+ and v4.0.5+ Gmail is necessary with Android 4.0+
3. V1.16+ of Next Launcher 3D is required. (Search "Next Launcher 3D" to download)
4. To apply the notification: MENU> Preferences > Advanced settings > Notification
- Support for missed calls, unread SMS, Gmail
- Support icons on dock bar and home screen.
- Independent plugin
Feel free to contact us if there is any problem or suggestion.
Developed by Clean Master’s sister team (Cheetah Mobile), CM Locker lets you access essential phone functions easily and quickly.
What Do You Get?
Create your own pattern for encryption - prevent others seeing your private info
Quick access to new notifications - never miss important messages
Easily control playback - melodious music is always a touch away
More wallpapers for your lock screen - make your phone unique
Snap photos fast - never miss a crucial moment
Quick access to calculator, flashlight and more convenient tools
With us, you will never get caught in the rain again
What Do the Users Say?
Excellent app - performs great and I love the design. It works well to accelerate my apps, keeps me safe, and has tons of customization options too. It does exactly what it sets out to do and it does it well, so it gets a full 5 stars from me. --Danilo Dobler
Nice app Gave 5 stars cause it does all it said it could and more! --Santino Pera
What Permissions Do We Ask For and Why?
- Contacts/SMS: display calls and messages
- Camera: shortcut to snap photos
- Album: customize your wallpapers
- GPS & Wi-Fi status: deliver local weather information
- Run at startup: protect your device right after reboot
If there is any downloading failure, please email us.
Join our translation volunteer team and help your people use CM Locker in your mother tongue!
Never miss a call or text again while working at your computer.
See all of your phone's notifications on your computer. You can see text messages, phone calls, and more.
Send files from your computer to your phone with a click.
Getting pictures from your computer onto your phone has never been easier. Files download automatically and open from the notification. No more digging things out of your email inbox or Dropbox.
The easiest way to get links from your computer onto your phone
Links can be opened or shared right from your notifications. Never go through the hassle of emailing a link to yourself again.
Channels are notification feeds that you can follow.
Get alerted about things you care about right away.
Be sure to get Pushbullet for all of your devices:
Pushbullet has been translated into over 30 languages thanks to amazing volunteers from all over the world. If you want to help us improve our translations for your language, head here: https://crowdin.net/project/pushbullet and thank you!
- Total Launcher beta10 or higher versions
- ssLauncher the Original v1.13.0 or higher versions
- SquareHome.Tablet v1.2.7 or higher versions
- SquareHome.Phone v1.4.0 or higher versions
- qLauncher v1.0.13 or higher versions
MemoCool is a simple and practical application which you can use to make rapid notes and personalise them by adding colours and entertaining magnet-like icons. MemoCool emulates the typical “Post-it” stuck with magnets on the fridge in your house, but now has the advantage that you can take it with you in your pocket. You can create, edit, archive or delete notes any number of times without limit.
You also have at your disposal a widget which allows you to have your notes visible on your home screen allowing you to never forget your tasks.
✪✪✪✪✪ (NOTES IN HOMESCREEN) Or how to use the widget ✪✪✪✪✪
1. Open MemoCool and create a note.
2. Exit MemoCool.
3. Go to the Widget section of your device (you can find it in Widget Tab from your apps list or doing a long press from your homescreen).
4. Drag and drop the MemoCool widget to your homescreen.
5. Select the note you want to display using the top arrows from the note.
6. You can place as many notes as you want by repeating step 4.
7. If everything was fine, rate us with 5 stars ;)
-Create and edit notes easily and simply
-Create reminders with calendar and notification
-Organise notes to ensure the most important notes are always visible
-The most visually realistic and entertaining style in the Play Store
-18 colours to choose from to personalise your notes
-24 magnets to choose from to add a personal touch to every note
-Realistic sounds for every action
-Share your own note designs on Whatsapp, Line, email, etc
-The most entertaining notes widget you can find on your mobile
-Recycle-enabled trash bin so that you can never lose your notes; but also allowing you to keep your fridge door clutter free ;)
Don’t forget to give MemoCool positive reviews which allows us to create more functions in the near future (synchronisation, task list, reminders, security lists, etc); as well as new magnets and improvements!
- Extreme customizability (everything can be turned on/off and customized to your liking)
- Up to 20 custom canned responses (4x more than Pebble's default 5)
- Enhanced notification filtering (regex, per-app ongoing toggle etc.)
- Voice reply (using phone's mic or attached headphones)
- Send notifications from Tasker and execute Tasker tasks from notification actions
- RTL support when paired with PebbleBits firmware
- Replace characters that Pebble cannot display with those that can.
- Modify all settings automatically using Tasker/AutoMagic/Locale
- And more
Functions enabled by using custom watchapp:
- Configurable notification timeout
- When notification is dismissed on phone, it gets dismissed on Pebble
- Up to 4x longer text than with native Pebble notifications
- Shake actions (shake to dismiss, shake to mark as read etc.)
- Per-App vibration pattern (know which app is notifying you without even looking)
- Type your replies from scratch on the Pebble (and paste in predefined phrases for improved typing speed)
- View currently active notifications and perform actions on them even if you already closed notification
- Spam filter
- And more
Permissions explanation, F.A.Q and general documentation: (READ BEFORE INSTALLING)
Notific is lockscreen notification app that displays your notification in an intuitive manner when you need it.
It will automatically turn the screen on and display your notification in one of the three themes along with quick action buttons if expansion is enabled.
You can choose your own style from Three different themes, Jellybean HOLO, Android Wear inspired Material and Ambient Display inspired dark (AMOLED friendly) theme. (Some themes are available only on Android 4.4 and above due to system limitation on 4.3)
If the phone is in pocket, don't worry. Notific is intelligent enough to understand that and will not turn on the screen. But if you take out the phone from your pocket within 10secs (customizable) it will turn on the screen for you.
Notific doesn't impact battery life as it will only use the proximity sensor for 10 secs.
The memory usage is highly optimized (2-15MB) and doesn't use 50MB+ as in other notification apps.
The multitude of notifications we get every day are probably the most sensitive information for some and these deserve the utmost privacy.
That's why Notific comes with absolutely no private data mining. No crash data, No Google analytics.
It doesn't require connecting to Internet, so you can be sure that there's no way your information goes out of your device.
If you are worried about people seeing your notifications when they pop up, you can use privacy mode feature to keep your notification content safe from prying eyes on per app basis.
If some app is bothering with you too many popups, you can use Whitelist/Blacklist mode to exclude the app, or only include specific apps.
Some not so obvious features:
• You can unlock directly by double tap on circular drag handle.
• Drag and hold on the dismiss spot to dismiss all notifications
Proximity sensor values are calibrated for Nexus devices by default. If you have problems with the sensor on Galaxy or Xperia devices, try calibrating the sensor from Troubleshooting settings or Turn Off Pocket Mode
Before you buy it's recommended to test with free version from here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anandbibek.notifyfree
Wallpaper credits : Asher Simonds, available on Cyanogenmod ROM Wallpapers
* Notice *
- If you cannot find the widget, then please read the FAQ below.
- When you're finished using the notepad, an automatic save command preserves your individual note.
* Product Description *
ColorNote® features two basic note taking formats, a lined-paper styled text option, and a checklist option. Add as many as you want to your master list, which appears on the app's home screen each time the program opens. This list may be viewed in traditional ascending order, in grid format, or by note color.
- Taking a Note -
Serving as a simple word processing program, the text option allows for as many characters as you're willing to type. Once saved, you can edit, share, set a reminder, or check off or delete the note through your device's menu button. When checking off a text note, the app places a slash through the list's title, and this will be displayed on the main menu.
- Making To-do List or Shopping List -
In the checklist mode, you can add as many items as you'd like and arrange their order with drag buttons activated in the edit mode. After the list is finished and saved, you may check or uncheck each line on your list with a quick tap, which will toggle a line slash. If all items have been checked, then the list's title is slashed as well.
* Features *
- Organize notes by color (color notebook)
- Sticky note memo widget (Put your notes on your home screen)
- Checklist notes for To do list & Shopping list. (Quick and simple list maker)
- Checklist notes to get things done (GTD)
- Organize your schedule by note in calendar
- Write a diary and journal in calendar
- Password Lock note : Protect your notes with passcode
- Secured backup notes to SD storage
- Supports online back up and sync. You can sync notes between phone and tablet.
- Reminder notes on status bar
- List/Grid View
- Search notes
- Notepad supports ColorDict Add-on
- Powerful task reminder : Time Alarm, All day, Repetition.(lunar calendar)
- Quick memo / notes
- Wiki note link : [[Title]]
- Share notes via SMS, e-mail or Twitter
* Online backup and sync cloud service *
- Notes will be encrypted before uploading notes by using the AES standard, which is the same encryption standard used by banks to secure customer data.
- It does not send any of your notes to the server without you signing in.
- Sign-in with Google or Facebook.
* Permissions *
- Internet Access: For online backup & sync notes
- Modify/delete SD card contents: For backup notes to SD card
- Prevent phone from sleeping, control vibrator, automatically start at boot: For reminder notes
* FAQ *
Q: How do you put a sticky note widget on the home screen?
A: Go to the home screen and hold down your finger on an empty space and choose widget, Color Note will then be desplayed so you can stick on the page.
Q: Why don't the widget, the alarm and notes remider functions work?
A: If the app is installed on the SD card, your widget, reminder, etc. will not work properly because Android doesn't support these features when installed on an SD card! If you have already moved the app to an SD card, but want those features, then you have to move the app back on the device and reboot your phone.
Settings - Applications - Manage Applications - Color Note - Move to Device
Q: Where are backed up notes data on the SD card?
A: '/data/colornote' or '/Android/data/com.socialnmobile.dictapps.notepad.color.note/files' on SD card
Q: I forgot my master password. How can I change it?
A: Menu → Settings → Master Password → Menu Button → Clear Password. You will lose your current locked notes when you clear the password!
Q: How can I create todo list note?
A: New - Select checklist note - Put items - Save. Tap an item to strikethrough.
Note taking made easy!
Notepad+ is the universal app for taking notes, drawing, handwriting and sketching right on the screen of your device. Handwrite or type notes, draw with colors, write memos, sketch ideas or schemes, keep a travel journal or make a shopping list - it’s the pen & paper right on your device, available at hand exactly when you need it. Notepad+ is the most capable and intuitive note-taking app ever.
• Handwrite or type when making notes
• Choose pens or highlighters for writing, drawing, and sketching
• Select various colors for them, define the line thickness
• Type notes in with the text tool (fonts and colors available)
• Zoom in, examine and/or paint smaller details. Scroll the area that is zoomed in on, use two fingers to navigate
• Create and store as many notebooks/drawing books as you need in your notepad
• Add multiple notepad pages and navigate through them easily
• Choose from a variety of paper templates
• Create new and keep multiple notes organized in notebooks on your device
• Sort your notes by name or date
• Share your best notes and notebooks: email, print, save to Gallery or open in other apps
• Protect your notes with a passcode: set passcode to any of your notebooks
• Enjoy full note-taking functionality on your tablet or phone
Notepad+ is going to be your perfect assistant wherever you are!
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES AND CONSENT
IAC Search and Media Europe Ltd.
Unit 1, Digiweb Building
College Business and Technology Park
Blanchardstown North Road, Dublin 15 Ireland
Gain control of your notification bar now and make use of all that wasted space.
Any shortcut that can be created on the home screen can also be created on the notification bar using Bar Shortcuts. Create shortcuts to launch applications, direct dial or sms numbers, music playlists, bookmarks, phone settings and more..
Note that the application requests the Call Permission in order to create direct dialing shortcuts.
- Removed ads!
- Folders have been added! Group your shortcuts together into folders that can be launched from the notification status bar.
- Fixed a bug that was sometimes causing the application to crash on first time run after installation.
- Added an option to display the notification as "Notifications" rather than Ongoing. Access this through Menu-> Settings-> Notification Type. Note that due to a limitation in the way Android notifications work, choosing this will cause Ongoing Notifications from other applications to be pushed to the right. I highly recommend showing the notifications as Ongoing for a better experience.
Really fixed the bug that was causing the app to crash the first time it is run after installation
- Added option to change the notification text color between white/black (Access by pressing Menu > Settings)
- Fixed some very minor memory leaks
- Added extra settings shortcut. Locate it under "All Settings" when choosing to add a shortcut type
- Some minor bug fixes
Groovy Notes leverages the ease of use of a diary/journal by employing the capabilities of your device such as the ability to record voice notes and touch gestures to navigate between views.
It is realistic!
Groovy Notes has a familiar, real world journal like interface. The pages look natural enough to make you want to turn them over. Be it notes, memos, anniversaries, lists, to-dos or even your personal journal - everything can be easily managed with Groovy Notes. All the notes are well organized by categories, tags and date. What’s more, the categories can be customized with attractive colors and icons to make them funkier, fun and easier to manage and notice!
Searching has never been so easy!
Searching for that crucial note, in the nick of time, is as easy as tapping a button on Groovy Notes. Use the calendar to find the notes by dates, pick a category, tag or just type in a keyword and search! Even the search results are color coded, based on category.
Because voice has a ring to it!
Don’t feel like tapping on your keypad? Just record your thoughts in your own voice (or an entire conversation or meeting). With a single tap you can record your voice memos and convert your regular notes into voice notes. What’s more, you can continue taking notes from the same meeting that you are recording! Both functions working simultaneously, now that is an added advantage. Organize the voice notes just as you would other notes with tags, category, date and text but yet feel, or should we say hear the difference.
Never lose your data!
Groovy Notes comes with features to export, backup and restore your notes with Dropbox. You can export your notes as PDF, plain text and MP3, backup your data to your Dropbox account and restore it back in case of a device failure or wipeout.
With regular use of backup your data is always safe and accessible from anywhere!
Enhance your world!
With Groovy Notes maintaining a journal has taken on a new meaning. A diary that is portable (without the additional bulk), intelligent, organized, versatile and talks to you! With a sleek and stylish design Groovy Notes is a fashion statement.
Easy to manage, fun to use and a huge time-saver, Groovy Notes can be your friend.
- Manage your notes by category, date and tags
- Record/Playback voice memos/recordings for your awesome note
- Add and view attachments (Photos and Drawings)
- Customize categories with color and icons and sort them in any order you like
- Change fonts for note to suit your needs
- Powerful search to find notes by category, date, tags or text
- Dedicated calendar view to view notes by date
- Comprehensive sketching/drawing tools, even lets you draw on photos!
- Backup/Restore your data using Dropbox
- Export notes as PDF and Voice Notes as MP3
- Share your awesome note, recordings and attachments by Email, SMS and with other applications
- Import texts/notes from other applications into Groovy Notes
- Password protect the application to keep your data secure
- Switch between View/Edit modes to avoid soft-keyboard from popping up
- Attractive and intuitive diary-like experience, a pleasure to use
- Optimized for tablets. Use both portrait and landscape modes on tablets
So what are you waiting for? Get, set and groove!
Pssst... You also save paper! Go Green! Go Groovy Notes!!
* There is a System UI crash when SE starts. We work on this issue already.
Notes for Android 5.0:
* Prio instead of Silent. This is forced by priorities Google introduced in Android 5.0. Apps can only put phone in Priority mode now. This mode is effectively *same as* Silent, if no priority notifications were defined, which is default case. Priority mode has more options. Pure Silent mode can be enabled via pressing volume rocket and choosing None option only.
* Experimental Mobile Data switch can only be a shortcut to system settings.
Settings Extended puts your favorite settings or application shortcuts to the notification area and lets you access them quickly. You can instantly adjust Android settings even without leaving an application you use. Settings Extended will save your time to do better things.
You have 7 days to try out a Full Version. Then you can either stay with free basic version or buy full version extension.
Join our Google+ community: http://goo.gl/QGiMg
Or Beta Testing community: http://goo.gl/7uA19p
* Battery indicator disappears from status bar after an application update. This is standard behaviour of Android. You need to simply launch app once and it will install status bar icon again.
* How do I setup a widget? Launch app. At the top of the screen you'll see a widget preview area with toggles your widget already has. Drag and drop a toggle to rearrange or remove it. Tap a toggle to get more options. Tap an item in the list of available toggles to add it.
* My extension is not active after update. What should I do? Make sure a) you have a SINGLE user account in Google Play application - Menu - Accounts, and b) this is the account you used to purchase the extension.
* Why there is no direct switches for every setting? It's because some settings are secured by Android. You can change these settings via system settings menu only.
* What is an experimental option? A) It won't work on some devices; B) It can stop working after every new Android update; C) No fixes are possible for it. Use them at your own risk.
* Can I hide the status bar icon? Yes for JellyBeans, no for ICS. ICS does not support this option properly. Sometimes ICS leaves a black gap (empty space) instead of an icon in status bar. To avoid this ugly behavior we decided to disable "hidden" option for ICS.
* Can I hide status bar icon and keep widget at the top in Android 4.1? No, due to new Android 4.1 notification priorities. Lowest priority hides the icon but moves the widget to the bottom at the same time.
* Can I have separate sliders for Ringer and Notifications? This option is enabled automatically if your device supports it.
* Why do not allow separate Ringer and Notifications sliders for all phones? Because since ICS, official Android distribution links these two volumes and always changes them together. If you want to change this please vote for this option at Google bugs site. Click the star icon in the top-left corner: http://goo.gl/15KMi
* Is this a home screen widget? No, this is a status bar widget only.
Settings Extended uses permissions listed below for the mentioned purposes only.
1) "GPS location", "control NFC", "Bluetooth", "Network connectivity", "Wi-Fi", "System Settings", "Toggle sync", "Read sync settings" for getting status and changing corresponding settings on and off upon user request.
2) "Take picture and videos" for LED flashlight only.
3) "Directly call phone numbers" for a "direct call" system shortcut.
4) "Billing" for extensions.
5) "Vibration", "Run at startup" for vibration and launch after reboot.
6) "Expand/collaps status bar" for collapsing status bar after changing a setting.
7) "Writing Secure Settings" for GPS in-place switch on rooted devices.
Permissions are exclusively used for the purposes listed above.
• Large collection of beautiful looking icons
• Persistent or dismissible notifications
• Toggle notifications visibility
• Pick notifications priority
• Shortcuts to create notifications
• Quickly edit/delete visible notifications
• Load visible notifications on boot
• Tweak preferences according to your needs
• Elegant and user-friendly user interface
Support & Feedback
Feature requests, bug reports, planned features or general support/feedback:
Thank you for your support!
Capture what’s on your mind
• Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep. Pressed for time? Record a voice memo and Keep will transcribe it so you can find it later.
Share ideas with friends and family
• Easily plan that surprise party by sharing your Keep notes with others and collaborating on them in real time.
Find what you need, fast
• Color and add labels to code notes to quickly organize and get on with your life. If you need to find something you saved, a simple search will turn it up.
Always within reach
• Keep works on your phone, tablet, computer and Android wearables. Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so your thoughts are always with you.
The right note at the right time
• Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store.
• Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and find it in the Chrome Web Store at http://g.co/keepinchrome.
- Widgets and Shortcuts for quick text, photo, video and sound notes from the home screen
- tap date to add notes in past or future diary entries
- integrated To Do list and password for privacy
- take photos, video and record audio directly into your journal notes
- attach photos, video, audio, and other files to your journal notes
- save notes in PDF format
- handwriting draw pad for Samsung Galaxy / Note S Pen
- integrated Aviary photo editing
- split screen option for tablets and large displays
- notes organizer with drag and drop to sliding categories menu
- import/export to Google Drive™ (Google Docs™)
- import text directly from files
- use Text to Speech to read notes
- set reminder with LED and vibrate notification for selected journal notes
- classify and search the journal notes by category and number of stars
- backup your journal notes on device or online
- send journal notes to Email, SMS text messaging, Google Calendar™ and save to SD card/USB Storage
- share and export notes to external apps like Twitter, Dropbox, Evernote® and Google Drive™
- insert GPS location in the note
- text style (bold, underline, italic)
- set text size and color
- customizable start options as new journal note, full journal listing, calendar or ToDo listing
- scan NFC tags, smart posters, business cards on NFC enabled phones
- supports Chinese, English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese and Romanian language
Demo version available on Google Play - search for "jnmwsi" and select Diary Notes Multimedia. The notes taken with the demo version can be exported to the paid app.
Internet access - required to synchronize notes with a PC cable and for import/export to Google Drive™ (Google Docs™)
Fine (GPS) Location - allows insertion of the current GPS location in a note
Record Audio - allows attachment of audio notes
Modify USB and SD card contents - required to export/backup the notes on the device and to store the media files
Near Field Communications - allows the scanning of NFC tags directly into a note
Vibrator - used for reminder notifications
Install shortcuts - allows creating a shortcut for a note on the Home screen
Your Google accounts - needed for export and backup to Google Drive
Renotify Pro includes all the existing features, plus options for expandable notifications, vibration reminders, Android Wear support with snooze/dismiss options on the watch, note editing, and an optional history of the last 50 notifications made.
Renotify Pro has a clean and simple UI, is free from ads, and takes up virtually no memory. Material design is used on Android 5.0 and above. Please note that Android 4.0 and below are no longer supported, although the old version of the app is still available.
If you have any issues or suggestions, feel free to email me at the address below. If the translation is wrong, you can help fix it by sending me a correction!
Boot permission is needed to restore notifications after a reboot.
This app is completely free and has no ads, if you like it feel free to donate at: