Notif History has been released! This will back up your text and list notifications and allows you to re-create notifications by tapping on them. FYI, this will not save picture notifications. Just text and list. Swipe to delete notifications because this free version will only show your last 10 :( Consider buying Notif Pro for unlimited backup!
Create notifications hands-free with VoiceNotif! Just tap the microphone icon at the top and it will listen for a title and your content. It will create an expandable notification, just as if you typed it out yourself.
There are three types of notifications that you can create:
1) Text: Holds a title, an expanded title, and multiple lines of content when expanded
2) Picture: Holds a title, one line of content, and an image that you can take or retrieve from your gallery
3) List: Holds a title, up to 7 items, a summary, and one line of content when the notification is reduced
To expand a notification that isn't already expanded, simply pull down on it with two fingers. Note that by default, only the highest notification is expanded.
What is “ongoing”?
- The term ongoing means that the notification will be fixed in the notification shade. You will not be able to swipe it away or clear it, unless you click on it and press “delete”. If the check box is checked, it will be ongoing. If not, it will not be ongoing. Whether or not the notification is ongoing is not related to it being restored after a reboot.
What is “priority”?
- Priority, by definition, is the amount of attention a notification will receive. You can set the priority in Notif to default, minimum, or maximum.
- Default: Just the norm. Like when you receive a text message, it will appear and other notifications can appear above or below it.
- Minimum: These will always be fixed to the bottom and the icon will not appear in the status bar.
- Maximum: These will always be fixed to the top.
Upgrade to Notif Pro to get these features:
+ Notification editing
+ Unlimited Notif History
+ Over 200 icons
+ Integration with Android's share intents
+ QuickNotif - create and clear notifications from notification shade
+ Lots more to come
+ Only $1.49!
Have any questions? Want to suggest a feature?
- Follow @notifapp on Twitter (twitter.com/notifapp)
- Submit and vote on your most wanted features here: http://notif.uservoice.com
About me: I am a high school student. Updates will not always be as quick as you might like :)
A few known issues to be fixed:
- The resolution for pictures taken with camera in the Big Picture tab is pretty low. An easy workaround is to use your phone's camera app to take the picture and then use the "Get Picture" button in Notif to grab it from the gallery. It will be high resolution.
- Cannot get picture from gallery on Nexus 7
1. RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED -> Used to restore notifications on reboot
Full change log here: http://goo.gl/3p4ZG
Block your notes with a password if you desire, or choose when sync, or even more!
Got-IT! has a shortcut to quickly write new notes, or quickly get a list, and a fully resizable widget with many customizations.
Easy, coloured, unique.
Simple and intuitive interface with clear design and easy to read digits.
Perfect for every situation requiring timing (sports, games, work and of course cooking :) ).
- Countdown timer
- Predefined egg timer
- Record lap,
- Quick reset,
- Lap summary,
- Resume time after stopping,
- Looks great on your Android Wear device
- Set an interval that counts down until the main timer runs out.
- You may set a "limited hold" every after interval.
- Set random interval values from a certain range.
- Make random values deviations from interval time.
- Create random intervals based on a max set iteration of the total time.
- Set vibration patterns.
- Set alarm tone.
- Keeps track of the iteration numbers.
- The notification bar, if you're out of the app will show the interval time and the total time left.
- Material Light and Material Dark themed
- Keep the device awake while timer is running.
- Profile system to store your different setups.
- Clicker to keep track of ... anything!
Please feel free to email me and suggest further features!
Based on The Pomodoro Technique©, it alternates working sessions with small breaks. This will let you concentrate more easily and get things done. No more distractions, focus on what’s important.
ClearFocus sports an elegant interface designed not to get in your way. It’s as easy to use as possible: tap once and start working.
To keep you focused and let you get the best out of yourself, ClearFocus comes with customizable settings that you can set to fit your style.
Pomodoro™ and Pomodoro Technique® are registered trademarks of Francesco Cirillo. This app is not affiliated with Francesco Cirillo.
Duly Noted allows you to configure 1-2 shortcut buttons that instantly send notes to pre-configured email addresses using a Google account on your phone to deliver the message.
Using a traditional email client, you must navigate the interface and type out a "To:", "Subject:", "Body:", etc. With Duly Noted you can quickly focus on your note and then just tap the shortcut and you're done! (greatly reducing the time it takes you to send the note) Watch the video above!
+ Fire-and-forget 1 touch email sending!
+ One or two configurable email shortcut buttons
+ Supports "Share" Android native functionality for sending links and webpages
+ Very informative notifications on the status of your outgoing email
+ Successful notifications auto-timeout, while errors stay in the notification bar as an FYI
+ Set it as a lockscreen shortcut for super fast notes!
+ Free! No ads!
While the app must use and access a Google Account on your phone to send the outgoing message, rest assured that the application does not attempt to access your data or track anything you do.
I wrote this app for myself a few years ago, and to this day it continues to be one of the most-used apps on my phone. At the end of some days I'll have sent 5-10 messages to myself via Duly Noted. I'm now releasing it for free for others to benefit from the productivity it provides!
If you like this app, please rate it!
※※ 「通知メモ２」公開しました ※※
With Stopwatch for Wear Mini Launcher, we created a simple app that will launch the native Stopwatch app and that will also show up in the awesome Wear Mini Launcher.
*** Requires an Android Wear device and a phone with Android v4.3+ ***
The app is FOSS, released under the Apache 2.0 license. You can found the sources at https://github.com/danybony/wear-pomodoro
-Pair your device with watch.
-Install the application
-Run the app from your watch with OK Google... start Tomato
Note: you will NOT find an icon on your smartphone launcher. The app is installed directly on the watch once it is paired with the phone.
Put the app on your home screen on lock screen, and all you have to do is open it, immediately type your message and press a button, and your reminder will be waiting for you in the form of a notification next time you look at your phone.
Unlike other quick notes apps, Renotify allows you to view, dismiss, or add more notes instantly from anywhere on your device via the notification tray. You will also see a reminder icon in the status bar the instant you turn the screen on.
Unlike other notification apps, Renotify’s focus is on speed. No complicated options, no choosing icons, just a lightning fast process that allows you to leave yourself a reminder in literally four or five seconds.
Renotify has a clean and simple UI, is free from ads, and takes up virtually no memory. Material design is used on Android 5.0 and above. Please note that Android 4.0 and below are no longer supported, although the old version of the app is still available.
If you have any issues or suggestions, feel free to email me at the address below. If the translation is wrong, you can help fix it by sending me a correction!
Boot permission is required to restore notifications after a reboot.
This app is completely free and has no ads, if you like it feel free to donate at: