Block your notes with a password if you desire, or choose when sync, or even more!
Got-IT! has a shortcut to quickly write new notes, or quickly get a list, and a fully resizable widget with many customizations.
Easy, coloured, unique.
Collateral allows you to create notes and lists that live in your notification area. Use it to remind yourself of important tasks or to create to-do lists that are accessible from anywhere.
• 300+ icons to choose from + recently used icons
• Edit notifications that have already been created
• Recreate notifications quickly from the archive
• DashClock extension for active notifications
• Add actions to notes to complete tasks (call, text or email contact)
• Add pictures to notes (choose from gallery or take with camera)
• Add reminders to notifications to display them in the future
• Share pictures from outside the app to create notes
To help improve Collateral and get early access to upcoming versions, visit http://goo.gl/c8Mhrf
Questions or comments? Feel free to contact me from within the app or by emailing me directly.
Notif History has been released! This will back up your text and list notifications and allows you to re-create notifications by tapping on them. FYI, this will not save picture notifications. Just text and list. Swipe to delete notifications because this free version will only show your last 10 :( Consider buying Notif Pro for unlimited backup!
Create notifications hands-free with VoiceNotif! Just tap the microphone icon at the top and it will listen for a title and your content. It will create an expandable notification, just as if you typed it out yourself.
There are three types of notifications that you can create:
1) Text: Holds a title, an expanded title, and multiple lines of content when expanded
2) Picture: Holds a title, one line of content, and an image that you can take or retrieve from your gallery
3) List: Holds a title, up to 7 items, a summary, and one line of content when the notification is reduced
To expand a notification that isn't already expanded, simply pull down on it with two fingers. Note that by default, only the highest notification is expanded.
What is “ongoing”?
- The term ongoing means that the notification will be fixed in the notification shade. You will not be able to swipe it away or clear it, unless you click on it and press “delete”. If the check box is checked, it will be ongoing. If not, it will not be ongoing. Whether or not the notification is ongoing is not related to it being restored after a reboot.
What is “priority”?
- Priority, by definition, is the amount of attention a notification will receive. You can set the priority in Notif to default, minimum, or maximum.
- Default: Just the norm. Like when you receive a text message, it will appear and other notifications can appear above or below it.
- Minimum: These will always be fixed to the bottom and the icon will not appear in the status bar.
- Maximum: These will always be fixed to the top.
Upgrade to Notif Pro to get these features:
+ Notification editing
+ Unlimited Notif History
+ Over 200 icons
+ Integration with Android's share intents
+ QuickNotif - create and clear notifications from notification shade
+ Lots more to come
+ Only $1.49!
Have any questions? Want to suggest a feature?
- Follow @notifapp on Twitter (twitter.com/notifapp)
- Submit and vote on your most wanted features here: http://notif.uservoice.com
About me: I am a high school student. Updates will not always be as quick as you might like :)
A few known issues to be fixed:
- The resolution for pictures taken with camera in the Big Picture tab is pretty low. An easy workaround is to use your phone's camera app to take the picture and then use the "Get Picture" button in Notif to grab it from the gallery. It will be high resolution.
- Cannot get picture from gallery on Nexus 7
1. RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED -> Used to restore notifications on reboot
Full change log here: http://goo.gl/3p4ZG
Ever forget where your car is parked? Or what you needed to buy at the market? Not anymore!
FantastiNotes offers four different ways of setting notes to the notification tray: quick notes, detailed notes, location notes, and, fastest of all, voice notes.
1. Voice Notes: Notes are created using Voice Recognition - by the power of your voice! The absolute fastest way to set a reminder!
2. Quick Notes: Create dismissible and persistent notes with your keyboard!
3. Detailed Notes: Create notes customizable by color and title!
4. Location Notes: Create notes organized pertinent to the location of use!
5. Browser Notes: Create notes from any link-based “Share” menu!
Notes that are set as persistent are added to Note History. Note History is saved in a simple plain text file, which can be found in the DCIM folder. Notes History can even be synced via Dropbox!
Unlike ReNotify or other applications that focus on either speed or customizability, FantastiNotes offers a perfect balance of lightning speed and detail, and is compatible with all Android devices running Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0) or later.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feature requests, feel free to send an email to the address below or leave a comment.
Fine and Coarse location is required for Location notes to be created.
External Storage must be used in order to save Note History
Internet Permission is now required for Dropbox syncing.
Special thanks to James Marshall at Ketchup Design for making the icon and artwork.
Put the app on your home screen on lock screen, and all you have to do is open it, immediately type your message and press a button, and your reminder will be waiting for you in the form of a notification next time you look at your phone.
Unlike other quick notes apps, Renotify allows you to view, dismiss, or add more notes instantly from anywhere on your device via the notification tray. You will also see a reminder icon in the status bar the instant you turn the screen on.
Unlike other notification apps, Renotify’s focus is on speed. No complicated options, no choosing icons, just a lightning fast process that allows you to leave yourself a reminder in literally four or five seconds.
Renotify has a clean and simple UI, is free from ads, and takes up virtually no memory. Material design is used on Android 5.0 and above. Please note that Android 4.0 and below are no longer supported, although the old version of the app is still available.
If you have any issues or suggestions, feel free to email me at the address below. If the translation is wrong, you can help fix it by sending me a correction!
Boot permission is required to restore notifications after a reboot.
This app is completely free and has no ads, if you like it feel free to donate at: