Note: This is not the touch edition being built directly by Koush.
- HTC One
- Motorola Xoom (all variants)
- Verizon Incredible 4G
- AT&T Galaxy Note 2
- Nexus 10
- Nexus 7 & Nexus 7 GSM
- Nexus 4
- Samsung Galaxy S III (all US Variants)
- Galaxy Nexus (LTE/CDMA) (Sprint and Verizon)
- Galaxy Neuxs (GSM)
- View Sonic GTab w/ 1.2 bootloader
- AT&T Skyrocket HD (Galaxy S II)
- T-Mobile Hercules (Galaxy S II) (currently identifies as Skyrocket, but it works fine).
This application does require root.
If you have any questions or problems please first contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE READ LIST OF SUPPORTED PHONES.
I made this application to make it super easy for n00bs to download and flash an updated custom (or stock) recovery onto their phone with just 1-click!
- When opening the application, it will show an updated list of known recoveries for that phone model.
- Choose a recovery: CWM, Amon_RA, or even Stock Recovery...
- Click on "Flash" and the app will download the recovery for you (to SD card), ask for confirmation and flash it to your phone's recovery partition.
- The phone must obviously be rooted prior to using the app (like you would need to root it to install manually
There are some known issues that I'll fix (maybe), but they don't impact the app functionality:
- the app will simply FC is you don't have network access (needed to download the list of recoveries).
- the app won't check either if there is an SD card inserted
Supported phones for now:
- Motorola MB200: Cliq & Dext
- Motorola MB300: Backflip
- Motorola MB501: CliqXT & Quench
- HTC Glacier: MT4g
- LG GT 540 (you must have installed a custom rom first)
** If your phone is not stated above as supported: Don't download, neither rate 1 star #notfair.
** Unfortunately I can't support all and every phone you people may have, so please dont' send me requests to support your phone model **
This app allows you to easily flash recoveries on the:
The app supports the following filetypes:
If your device isn't in the list above then the app wont be able to flash the recovery and it wont attempt to do so.
If you own a galaxy S3 or S4 and it isn't listed above then please install this app and press the Dump button so I can add support for that device.
DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS IF YOU AREN'T COMFORTABLE USING AN SBF!
Droid 2 Recovery Bootstrap will set your phone up so you can access a custom recovery mode to create full backups of your phone and install new ROMs!
-When you are on the dark street wanting to ride a taxi, or ask for help.
-When you get mad for someone you can show your message
-When you fetch someone on the airport just right and flash his/her name
-When you are at school you can write your name on the phone and show it
-When you like or love someone or you want to show you care
-and many other usage you like!
Message Flasher, Show message, Flash message, Write message, Show feelings, Flasher, Blinking message, Own message, Fun messages
*** THIS IS A LICENCE FILE ***
*** RECOVERY MANAGER APPLICATION REQUIRED ***
This is a license file for Recovery Commander. It unlocks following features of Recovery Commander DEMO:
- Recovery (recover to earlier state -> pick a existing backup from list)
- Flash CWM Package (this will allow you to flash an *.zip package located anywhere on sdcard, without the need of navigating through CWM menus)
Mit dieser App könnt ihr eure Atmel (AVR) Chips mittels ISP programmieren. Dazu notwendig ist euer Android Smartphone / Tablet und ein FTDI Chip mit MPSSE Unterstützung (getestet mit einem FT2232).
Der Flasher basiert auf der j2xx von FTDI, sodass KEINE ROOT Rechte notwendig sind.
Der Flasher wurde mit einem Iconia A210 Android Tablet (4.1.1. sowie 4.3.1) verifiziert.
Folgende AVRs werden derzeit unterstützt:
- AtMega48 (Signature = 001E9205)
- AtMega48A (Signature = 001E9205)
- AtMega48PA (Signature = 001E920A)
- AtMega88 (Signature = 001E930A)
- AtMega88A (Signature = 001E930A)
- AtMega88PA (Signature = 001E930F)
- AtMega168 (Signature = 001E9406)
- AtMega168A (Signature = 001E9406)
- AtMega168PA (Signature = 001E940B)
- AtMega328 (Signature = 001E9514)
- AtMega328P (Signature = 001E950F)
- AtMega164 (Signature = 001E940A)
- AtMega164A (Signature = 001E940F)
- AtMega164PA (Signature = 001E940A)
- AtMega324 (Signature = 001E9508)
- AtMega324A (Signature = 001E9515)
- AtMega324PA (Signature = 001E9511)
- AtMega644 (Signature = 001E9609)
- AtMega644A (Signature = 001E9609)
- AtMega644PA (Signature = 001E960A)
- AtMega644P (Signature = 001E960A)
- AtMega1284 (Signature = 001E9706)
- AtMega1284P (Signature = 001E9705)
- AtMega169 (Signature = 001E9405)
- AtMega169A (Signature = 001E9411)
- AtMega169PA (Signature = 001E9405)
- AtMega329A (Signature = 001E9503)
- AtMega329PA (Signature = 001E950B)
- AtMega3290A (Signature = 001E9504)
- AtMega3290A (Signature = 001E950C)
- AtMega649A (Signature = 001E9603)
- AtMega649P (Signature = 001E960B)
- AtMega6490A (Signature = 001E9604)
- AtMega6490P (Signature = 001E960C)
- AtTiny261 (Signature = 001E910C)
- AtTiny861 (Signature = 001E930D)
- AT90USB64 (Signature = 001E9682)
- AT90USB646 (Signature = 001E9682)
- AT90USB647 (Signature = 001E9682)
- AT90USB128 (Signature = 001E9782)
- AT90USB1286 (Signature = 001E9782)
- AT90USB1287 (Signature = 001E9782)
- AtMega8 (Signature = 001E9307)
- AtMega8A (Signature = 001E9307)
- AtMega16 (Signature = 001E9403)
- AtMega16A (Signature = 001E9403)
- AtMega32 (Signature = 001E9502)
- AtMega32A (Signature = 001E9502)
- AtMega64 (Signature = 001E9602)
- AtMega64L (Signature = 001E9602)
- AtMega64A (Signature = 001E9602)
- AtMega128 (Signature = 001E9702)
- AtMega128A (Signature = 001E9702)
- AtMega8535 (Signature = 001E9308)
- AtMega640 (Signature = 001E9608)
- AtTiny25 (Signature = 001E9108)
-> Fehlt ein gewünschter Controller? Kontaktieren Sie mich, damit ich den fehlenden Typ in die Datenbank aufnehme.
Seit der Version 1.1 können angepasste VID/PIDs verwendet werden.
Screebl works based on a simple observation: we generally hold our phones or tablets in roughly the same positions when we're using them. Screebl uses the accelerometer in your mobile device to detect how you're holding your phone, and when your device is within a configurable range, the screen is kept on. Move out of that range, and Screebl releases the lock and the screen is allowed to go off. It sounds simple (and it is), but it works amazingly well!
How does Screebl save power? Well, it's simple. On most phones, the screen is the single largest consumer of battery power. With Screebl running you can reduce the average amount of time that your screen is on by only keeping it on when you're ACTUALLY using your phone. The amount of savings can vary significantly by device and usage patterns, but it is possible for users to see savings of 20% or more. See our web site for more details.
★ "Screebl is ingenious..." -- KnowYourMobile.com
★ "Screebl also helps you extend your battery life..." -- AndroidAuthority.com
★ "Screebl is a far more effective way to utilize our screen timeouts..." -- Android Spin.com
★ "Works out of the box..." -- AndroidTap.com
★ "Screebl offers an intelligent solution to the problem of screen control..." -- AndroidGuys.com
★ "Excellent customization..." -- Phandroid.com
✓ PocketLock locks your phone when you put it into your pocket, unlocks when you take it out
✓ AppExceptions let you turn Screebl off when selected apps are running in the foreground
✓ Locale plug-in and Tasker integration provide automated control and customization of Screebl
✓ Look-and-feel customization lets you make Screebl look the way YOU want
✓ Better detection algorithms
✓ Screen timeout set from Screebl
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Needed to a start Screebl when phone starts up.
INTERNET - Needed to check for new instructional videos and submit debugging information.
WAKE_LOCK - Needed to keep the screen on.
WRITE_SETTINGS - Needed to update system settings related to screen timeouts.
GET_TASKS - Needed to disable Screebl when selected apps are running (AppExclusions).
CHECK_LICENSE - Needed to monetize pirated versions of Screebl.
READ_PHONE_STATE - Needed to check phone state (e.g., in-call, speakerphone on, etc.) to provide in-call behavior (e.g., disable Screebl or lock screen on)
✓ Some phones do NOT deliver sensor events when the screen is off. Examples include some HTC phones, some Sony Xperia phones, and quite a few Motorola phones. PocketLock may not work properly on these phones. See this link for more info: http://www.saltwebsites.com/2012/android-accelerometers-screen-off
✓ PocketLock causes significant battery drain on some phones. The effect of the PocketLock feature varies widely from one phone to another. The longer that you have PocketLock monitor for removal from your pocket, the more power will be used. Most phones see a minor increase in power consumption when using PocketLock (4-8%).
✓ Stillness detection doesn't detect small movements on some devices. A few devices have very coarse-grained accelerometers, and as such movement is not detected well, causing stillness timeouts when the phone is actually being used. I am working on a fix for this that will be in an upcoming release. Most phones are fine.
✓ Screebl doesn't startup when the phone is powered-on. On some phones (HTC in particular) the "fastboot" capability can cause problems with Screebl being started at power-on. I've done my best to fix this, but it still is a problem on some HTC devices. Also, Screebl must NOT be moved to SD storage.
* Donate key will get you following features:
- I/O scheduler advanced control
- Color profile for device with color settings
- CPU Frequency profile
- Voltage profile for some settings
- Sound control for faux's patches
- Advanced gamma control for N4 with faux's patch
- Touch Filter Control for N4 with supported kernels
- Bootloader lock/unlock without fastboot and data wipe for some devices
- Kernel backup/restore on some supported devices
- Launcher shortcuts to some app operations
- Set on boot delay, Frequency Lock and Apply Grace Period (was bootloop preventer) are now available in the free app.
Before purchase this app, verifiy if you have root permission.
The new feature is the automatic reboot!!!
--> Before start this app, you must check if it is allowed by app like "SuperUser" and it is in the "exception list" in app for "monitor processing". <--
With this app you can reboot in recovery or fastboot mode quickly!!!
Free App with only widget is "Reboot Widget":
- Launch application (NO WIDGET!!!)
- Press menù button -> Settings
1) Time - specify time when you want reboot your smartphone
2) Periodicity - number of days between reboots
3) Enable - enables automatic reboot
- Press "Back"
- Press "Start" button
If you want interrupt automatic reboot, you must click on "Stop" button
Not all devices are supported, therefore it is strongly recommended that you try the Sixaxis Compatibility Checker (available for free on Google Play) before purchasing this app.
Finally the wait is over... The ultimate gaming experience awaits! Now you can play games on your phone the way they were meant to be played! Sixaxis Controller allows you to use the following controllers in many of your favourite games and applications:
DualShock® 3 Wireless Controller
PlayStation® Move Navigation Controller
DualShock® 4 Wireless Controller (If pairing on a PC, you must use SixaxisPairTool 0.3.0+)
*** IMPORTANT ***
- ROOT access is required!!!
- Due to the way pairing is done with the controllers, you need to manually pair your controller with the PC utility 'SixaxisPairTool' (available on the website) and a mini-USB cable. Android 3.1+ users can also pair directly on their devices via USB.
- It is highly recommended that you use an ORIGINAL controller. Many after market controllers will not work with this app. If you get a 'Client connected: 1' message, but the lights on your controller continue to flash, it is almost certainly not an original Sony controller.
- The fake controllers that are most likely to work (though not guaranteed) are those made by Gasia. If you bought a fake that works but isn't made by Gasia, I'd love to hear from you so I can compile a list of known working controllers.
- Be sure to read the instructions in the help menu carefully.
- Up to four Sixaxis, DualShock 3, DualShock 4 and Navigation controllers supported at once.
- Support as a native gamepad in Android 3.1+ devices. Full support for analog sticks and analog triggers.
- Keyboard emulation. Map all buttons and sticks to almost any key available in Android.
- Mouse emulation. Configure a button to activate the mouse pointer on devices that support mice (most tablets, and many phones should work).
- Touch emulation allows you to map buttons and analog sticks to the screen. Play all your favourite games with full analog support, even those without built-in controller support!
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Sony Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries. All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
For assistance, full instructions and FAQ, visit our website at http://www.dancingpixelstudios.com
Boot Menu S is only availble for the Xperia Tablet S
It works by injecting itself in the boot process before the main system have started.
When the recovery or a rom slot is loaded it kills everything that have managed to start
and then uses 2nd-init to reboot the device on a custom rootfs.
Safestrap is created by Hashcode
It uses TWRP reocvery created by TeamWin
2nd-init is created by And Developers and improved by Skrilax_CZ
You are fully responsable for everything you do on your device. If you brick your device
using this app you can't blame me or anyone else.
== This application *requires* root / su. ==
* backup kernel image as update.zip (for recovery)
* flash kernel from zImage, any .tar or .zip that contains a zImage
backup kernel: creates an update.zip (for recovery) containing a backup of the current kernel with time and date in /sdcard/sgs-kernel-flasher/backup/
choose kernel: choose kernel image (mostly named zImage) or any .tar or .zip that contains a zImage
flash kernel: flashes the kernel
reboot: reboot the phone
I am not responsible for any damage to your phone that may be caused by usage of this app or by deficient kernel images.
Please do NOT use the comments in the market for bug reports/feature requests or any other support requests.
Please contact me by e-mail or at xda-forum - thank you.
Stuck? Great how to here http://nexus5.wonderhowto.com/how-to/enable-blazing-fast-lte-data-speeds-your-nexus-4-0150880/
*Choose and flash all of the available stock Nexus 4 modem images
*Choose to flash some of the most popular Hybrid Modems with LTE enabled (More coming soon)
*Auto flashes in recovery
*Enable needed LTE at the push of a button
*Ability to install latest TWRP for Nexus 4 from app.
Please before leaving a bad review please not that if you are using this app to enable LTE, that it can only enable band 4 LTE. T-Mobile in the US uses this, some areas on AT&T In the US use this. Some locations with Rogers in Canada use this, along with various other carriers in North America. Check which LTE band your carrier uses here http://goo.gl/Uta4bj
*CM Backup script for build.prop tweaks, to survive nightly installs
*Clean up UI
*Credits in app
*Request something good
*XDA user - cg87 98-33 and 98-27 hybrid modems
*XDA user - Morrislee for original Hybrid modems
*XDA user - efrant for maintaining Mako Modem collection
Source code: https://github.com/bpear96/Nexus-4-Modem-Flasher
This app will allow you to easily harness that system.
This app is shareware - the free version downloaded here can be upgraded to the full version via an in app purchase. The free version can only specify the filepath parameter. There is no time limit imposed by the app.
The full version can have a length of up to 3 minutes (maximum allowed by native method) and has access to all parameters.
This app is likely to require root access on devices. Root access is requested on app start - it is highly recommended that you allow root access, as this app probably won't work without it (the file will be 0 bytes in size).
When specifying the file path, the extension should be .mp4.
Voluntary translations requested! If you want to translate this app into your language, please contact me :)
This app allows you to change your devices ANDROID_ID value. It does this by using the secure settings API system.
To use this system, the app attempts to grant itself the WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS permission.
The app includes a backup and restore feature, as well as a generate feature.
I have set the price of this app to GBP4.00. This is converted to all supported currencies just before publication, using the exchange rate at that time. New EU regulations mean Google is required to charge VAT in EU countries, so EU countries will have VAT added on to GBP4.00 (at your countries rate) - I have no control over this.
With this app you can quickly empty that folder, choose to empty it on boot and also have a notification appear when it fills up above a predefined level.
This app is opensource! See http://github.com/liamwli/LogEraser
It may be useful to test the supposed 'root cloak' apps out there.
Currently it uses the following:
javaLib: A modification of Chainfires Shell library
javaFile: Java implementation checking for the su binary
nativeExec: Native implementation executing the su binary
nativeFile: Native implementation checking the existence of the su binary.
If your device isn't rooted, please send me an email with the results - I've been unable to test on an unrooted device...
This app is compiled for all 4 possible architectures (arm, armv7, x86, mips).
This app will enable networked ADB mode. This means you can connect your device to the adb binary on your desktop via your network connection - either a WiFi network, or a tether from your device.
The app consists of a simple ToggleButton. Just click it to enable/disable networked adb. The command to connect to your device is also shown.
Good practise for root apps
Needed to open socket to interfaces to gather local IP.
Used for IAB.
For the enable on boot upgraded feature.
This app allows you to add any feature listed on the Google Developer website.
Using this app you can see apps on Google Play that would normally be marked not compatible with your device due to feature issues.
**THIS APP DOESN'T ADD THE FEATURE. NO AMOUNT OF PROGRAMMING CAN ADD TELEPHONY TO YOUR WIFI ONLY TABLET**
This app is opensource! http://github.com/liamwli/addafeature
Have you ever gotten into a text loop, where you are texting someone and the person wont stop replying?
Ever wanted to have a rest from texting, and tell the person texting you this?
Well, this app can do that for you!
No SMS, when enabled, will send a pre-defined SMS to the person who send you an SMS. It even comes with a system to stop it going in a loop if you feel like texting yourself ;)
How to use:
1. Click the Install button above & accept the permissions.
2. Open the app any way you see fit.
3. Type in a message into the text box and click the 'Save Message' button.
4. Click the 'Click to enable app' toggle button.
5. Ask someone to text you ;)
6. Watch as the app sends them a SMS!
2 of 3 permissions on this app are self explanatory:
Used to send the SMS when you receive one ;)
Used to detect when you receive a SMS :)
Used to obtain your telephone number, to prevent loops if you text yourself. Note that this app DOES NOT have the internet permission, so your number is NOT transmitted at all.