!!! IMPORTANT !!! If you don't know anything about modding of GTA, please do not install this application.
+++This app is IMG archive editor (like zip or rar editor). No more, no less!+++
If you don't know where are IMG files please use Google search or read any forum about GTA modding to clarify what/where is IMG files and how to use them. Do not ask this in comments and developer mail. Thanx.
P.S. Multi-extracting more than 100 files can take much time.
**ROOT ACCESS REQUIRED AND ON MANY DEVICES AN UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER
**ONLY SUPPORTS SPRINT GALAXY S4, GSM HTC ONE, SPRINT HTC ONE, SPRINT HTC EVO 4G LTE, EVO 3D (CDMA & GSM), One S, One XL, Droid DNA, EVO, DESIRE CDMA, HTC EVO SHIFT, VIVID/HOLIDAY, AMAZE 4G, NEXUS 4, NEXUS 5, NEXUS 10, NEXUS 7 (2012), SPRINT SAMSUNG GALAXY SIII, SAMSUNG GOOGLE GALAXY NEXUS (GSM AND CDMA), NEXUS S (4G), LG OPTIMUS (SLIDER, S, T, One, V and M), SAMSUNG MOMENT, SAMSUNG INTERCEPT, SAMSUNG TRANSFORM AND SAMSUNG ACCLAIM
**For Samsung Epic only supports flashing of custom kernels
No more recovery mode or adb required to flash kernels, boot logos and recoveries! Flash custom kernels, logos and recoveries all from one convenient android application.
Application displays the current kernel and version loaded on the device. Gives two convenient options when flashing the kernel to also wipe the dalvik cache and the cache partition.
XDA-developers.com and SDX-developers.com are common places to find custom kernels, logos and recoveries.
For users of specific devices such as the HTC EVO 4G LTE, One S, One XL, Droid DNA, etc and have had to use the HTC Unlock method, this application makes flashing ROMs and kernels simpler!
Before loading a ROM, first flash the kernel portion of the ROM using this application, then reboot directly to recovery mode and flash the rest of the ROM.
No more having to use fastboot via USB and a host computer to load the kernel portion of a ROM on an HTC unlocked device.
Hope to continue adding support for additional phones!
PLEASE do not use the comments in the market to leave feedback regarding issues, concerns or questions. Please email me using the contact information in the market, or contact me me via joeykrim.com, twitter, XDA, SDX or on IRC!!
This app allows you to easily flash recoveries on the:
The app supports the following filetypes:
If your device isn't in the list above then the app wont be able to flash the recovery and it wont attempt to do so.
If you own a galaxy S3 or S4 and it isn't listed above then please install this app and press the Dump button so I can add support for that device.
Note: This is not the touch edition being built directly by Koush.
- HTC One
- Motorola Xoom (all variants)
- Verizon Incredible 4G
- AT&T Galaxy Note 2
- Nexus 10
- Nexus 7 & Nexus 7 GSM
- Nexus 4
- Samsung Galaxy S III (all US Variants)
- Galaxy Nexus (LTE/CDMA) (Sprint and Verizon)
- Galaxy Neuxs (GSM)
- View Sonic GTab w/ 1.2 bootloader
- AT&T Skyrocket HD (Galaxy S II)
- T-Mobile Hercules (Galaxy S II) (currently identifies as Skyrocket, but it works fine).
This application does require root.
If you have any questions or problems please first contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
== This application *requires* root / su. ==
* backup kernel image as update.zip (for recovery)
* flash kernel from zImage, any .tar or .zip that contains a zImage
backup kernel: creates an update.zip (for recovery) containing a backup of the current kernel with time and date in /sdcard/sgs-kernel-flasher/backup/
choose kernel: choose kernel image (mostly named zImage) or any .tar or .zip that contains a zImage
flash kernel: flashes the kernel
reboot: reboot the phone
I am not responsible for any damage to your phone that may be caused by usage of this app or by deficient kernel images.
Please do NOT use the comments in the market for bug reports/feature requests or any other support requests.
Please contact me by e-mail or at xda-forum - thank you.
This is the most beautiful flashlight you can get in hand.
Color Dj is the most felxible Party Light App. With Color DJ, you can create colorful effects on your device display with only a simple touch.
Designed by: Motaz Tariq Al-nuimi
Key words: torch, strobe, bright, linterna, фенерче, El feneri, flashlight, LED, light, flash, free, camera, night,color,dj,party.
PLEASE READ LIST OF SUPPORTED PHONES.
I made this application to make it super easy for n00bs to download and flash an updated custom (or stock) recovery onto their phone with just 1-click!
- When opening the application, it will show an updated list of known recoveries for that phone model.
- Choose a recovery: CWM, Amon_RA, or even Stock Recovery...
- Click on "Flash" and the app will download the recovery for you (to SD card), ask for confirmation and flash it to your phone's recovery partition.
- The phone must obviously be rooted prior to using the app (like you would need to root it to install manually
There are some known issues that I'll fix (maybe), but they don't impact the app functionality:
- the app will simply FC is you don't have network access (needed to download the list of recoveries).
- the app won't check either if there is an SD card inserted
Supported phones for now:
- Motorola MB200: Cliq & Dext
- Motorola MB300: Backflip
- Motorola MB501: CliqXT & Quench
- HTC Glacier: MT4g
- LG GT 540 (you must have installed a custom rom first)
** If your phone is not stated above as supported: Don't download, neither rate 1 star #notfair.
** Unfortunately I can't support all and every phone you people may have, so please dont' send me requests to support your phone model **
* Donate key will get you following features:
- I/O scheduler advanced control
- Color profile for device with color settings
- CPU Frequency profile
- Voltage profile for some settings
- Sound control for faux's patches
- Advanced gamma control for N4 with faux's patch
- Touch Filter Control for N4 with supported kernels
- Bootloader lock/unlock without fastboot and data wipe for some devices
- Kernel backup/restore on some supported devices
- Launcher shortcuts to some app operations
- Set on boot delay, Frequency Lock and Apply Grace Period (was bootloop preventer) are now available in the free app.
-When you are on the dark street wanting to ride a taxi, or ask for help.
-When you get mad for someone you can show your message
-When you fetch someone on the airport just right and flash his/her name
-When you are at school you can write your name on the phone and show it
-When you like or love someone or you want to show you care
-and many other usage you like!
Message Flasher, Show message, Flash message, Write message, Show feelings, Flasher, Blinking message, Own message, Fun messages
For first thing you will be asked to set a password.
The hidden files will only be visible from this application by entering a password.
To hide files follow these steps:
- Enter in the application menu and click on 'Open Photo Gallery' or 'Open Video Gallery'.
- Select video or image you want to hide and confirm the choice.
- Or directly from the gallery, share the file you want to hide with application 'Vidz Hide', enter the password and confirm the choice.
Image now is hidden and will no longer be visible in the gallery, but it will be visible in the application by clicking on the menu 'Hidden Files'.
From this menu you can also restore the image/video in the gallery or delete it."
For any questions please contact us at BlackBayDev@gmail.com, or directly from the menu 'Settings' -> 'Contact'");
! Your device must be rooted to be able to use Mobile ODIN. Check the list below to see if your device is supported !
If you use the EverRoot option, Mobile ODIN will root the firmware while you flash it. Checking out that new leaked firmware? No reason to lose root!
Currently supported devices:
Samsung Galaxy S:
- AT&T/Rogers Captivate SGH-I896/I897
Samsung Galaxy S2:
- AT&T SGH-I777
- Sprint/Virgin/Boost Epic 4G Touch SPH-D710/VMUB/BST
- USCC SCH-R760
Samsung Galaxy S3:
- LTE SHV-E210S
- LTE GT-I9305/T/N
- AT&T/Canadia SGH-I747/M
- TMOUS SGH-T999
- Sprint/C-Spire SPH/SCH-L710
- VZW SCH-I535 (unlock bootloader !)
- USCC/Cricket/MetroPCS Galaxy S3 SCH-R530/U/M/C
Samsung Galaxy S4:
- LTE GT-I9505
- Sprint SPH-L720
- TMOUS SGH-M919
- USCC SCH-R970
- Canadia SGH-I337M
Google Galaxy Nexus:
- GSM Maguro/Yakju/GT-I9250
- CDMA/LTE Toro/Mysid/SCH-I515 (no cdma radio flashing)
Samsung Galaxy Note
Samsung Galaxy Note 2:
- LTE GT-N7105
- AT&T/Canadia SGH-I317/M
- TMOUS SGH-T889
- Sprint SPH-L900
- VZW SCH-I605 (unlock bootloader !)
- USCC SCH-R950
Samsung Galaxy Note 3:
- Sprint SM-N900P
- TMOUS SM-N900T
- USCC SM-N900R4
- Canadia SM-N900W8
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0":
- 3G GT-N5100
- Wi-Fi GT-N5110/N5113
- LTE GT-N5120
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1":
- 3G GT-N8000
- Wi-Fi GT-N8010/N8013
- LTE GT-N8020
Samsung Galaxy Tab:
- Tab 7" GT-P1000
- Tab 7.0 Plus GT-P6200/L, GT-P6210
- Tab 7.7" GT-P6800, GT-P6810
- Tab 10.1" GT-P7500, GT-P7510
- Tab 2 7" GT-P3100, GT-P3110, GT-P3113
- Tab 2 10" GT-P5100, GT-P5110, GT-P5113
Samsung Galaxy 5:
Flashing with Mobile ODIN does NOT increase your custom kernel flash counter or make the yellow warning triangle appear.
For discussion and support: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1347899
- MANUAL -
Flashing with Mobile ODIN is easy. You start by starting the app and the app will check your system has everything it needs to continue (like root). It may need to download an additional package, so it is advised you have Wi-Fi available.
Now you should see the main Mobile ODIN screen. It will list a set of partitions. Clicking a partition will allow you to select a file from your SD card to flash to that partition. Do not worry about selecting the wrong file - Mobile ODIN will not let you. Separate files (named after the partition) as well as .tar and .tar.md5 files are supported.
From the desktop ODIN you may be used to "PDA", "PHONE", and "CSC" buttons. All three of these buttons have been replaced by the "Open file ..." button. This button will open the file you select from the SD card, and find all the partitions it can flash inside that file. So if you select a .tar file containing kernel and modem, the Kernel and Modem partitions will be set up to use that .tar file for flashing.
Now that we have selected what we want to flash, if you have the Pro version you can proceed to the EverRoot section. The EverRoot options allows you to root your firmware while it is being flashed. Never again will you be without root! Select here which apps you want to inject in the firmware that is being flashed.
Now that we are all done selecting partitions and configuring EverRoot, we continue to "Flash firmware". Mobile ODIN will gather all the information it needs and perform the flash. Before starting, however, it will check that your battery level is over 50%, and if applicable offer to verify MD5 checksums on the files you have selected to flash. If all is well, it will reboot into recovery mode, and flash the firmware you have selected.
Here is a Simple Tool to save WebPage!!!
What you need is Just Click the Camera Button to save
and Enjoy it later!!
** Functionality **
1. Save Current View of page as High Quailty Image.
2. Save Whole WebPage.
3. Download Image in page.
"What’s in a name? Everything. Extended Controls is definitely the best settings widget app that I have come across and there are quite a few available at the moment" (appstorm.net)
"None of the other apps have as many functions and options as Extended Controls. The long list of widgets, the amount of various designs and its user friendliness make Extended Controls a real must-have!" (androidpit.com)
Extended controls is THE MUST HAVE APP for every Android user.
The application provides highly customizable widget with more than 30 controls.
Extended Controls provides user-friendly graphic interface and a easy configuration manager.
With its features user can customize his widgets and he can beautify your fantastic Android smartphone.
Extended Controls improves batterylife using an innovative feature called "Battery saver". It's only app on Play Store that do this!
- Custom backgrounds (from your gallery or download a set of backgrounds from the web);
- Widgets transparency;
- A lot of different icons;
- Edit existing widgets;
- Direct Home shortcuts;
- Customizable colors & labels;
- On/Off dividers;
- All tablets supported;
- Different widgets size (over 10 toggle for any single widget);
- Different indicator type (standard or circular)
- System Info Widget (RAM, CPU, Network, ext-memory, etc.)
- Notification Widget (like Samsung Galaxy S3 and S4)
- Widgets sliders with double arrow, to beautify your home screen;
- Widgets controller on App Drawer (Extended Controls -> Widget option);
- Active widgets in notification bar;
- Stack Widgets list;
- Widgets in notification bar;
- Possibility to remove widgets size from android menu;
- Disable static indicator;
- Widget preview of your widget on configuration activity;
- Share your widgets with main social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.)
- Save your widgets and load it whenever you want!!!!
As we know Android provides a widget that allows you to enable or disable these settings: WiFi,Bluetooth,GPS,Sync,Brightness.
With Extended Controls, Android Power Widget can be improved allowing users to add main settings:
- 4G (WiMAX only for EVO)
- APN (Rename APN, Direct Mode or Settings Shortcut)
- Wifi (with indicator label)
- Brightness (High customization, with custom seekbar, label percentage, native mode)
- Auto Sync
- Auto Rotate
- Fly Mode
- SD Scanner
- Silent Mode
- Vibration Mode
- Stay Awake toggle
- Flashlight (Torch) available on (Sony Ericsson X10mini, Sony Ericsson X10, Motorola DroidX, Motorola Droid, Verizon, Mobile, Nexus S, Galaxy Ace, Fascinate, LG Optimus, Atrix, Arc, Samsung Galaxy S2, Motorola Photon, HTC One, Sony Xperia Z, Sony Xperia Z1 Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Motorola X, Nexus 7, Nexus 10,Galaxy Tab 3, Motorola G, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note III and others)
- Mount USB
- AlwaysOn feature
- Reboot (only for root users!! bootloader, normal or fastboot, confirm dialog)
- Hotspot Wifi
- USB Tether
- Lock Screen (turn your screen off)
- Direct Shortcut app (All activities or applications)
- Haptic feedback
- Volume manager (All volumes controls)
- Shutdown (Only for root users)
- Contact direct call
- System info (RAM, CPU, memory usage, SDcard free memory)
****** WARNING *******
- Read Contact & Call permissions is used to add a "Direct Contact Call" toggle within widget. Without these permissions is impossible to call a contact with one-click.
The Read log permission is used into Issue Manager to allow user to send bugs of ONLY Extended Controls app.
IF YOU WERE RUNNING KITKAT AND HAD AN ISSUE WITH LIVE BACKUP PLEASE INSTALL BUSYBOX AND RUN LIVE BACKUP AGAIN
Live backup is incompatible with Busybox on Rails. If you are having issues this will be the first question we ask you. Their implementation of busybox/tar is non-standard.
This app allows you to Install, Backup, Restore, and Wipe your device all using TWRP. This utilizes OpenRecoveryScript to complete these actions.
Now features a premium live backup option. Nandroid backup your device while booted in Android and without rebooting to recovery.
We have also added in an in app purchase to remove ads.
If you are at all unhappy with your purchase email us at the email address below with if you would like us to fix the issues or just refund your money. Either way we will happily oblige.
Flash recovery from within android. Only available for official TWRP supported devices.
If you have any issues or questions please either email us and we will assist. We only have so many devices to test on between the 2 of us.
Full Version Advantages:
-Backup and Restore,multiple
-List of actions without limited size
-Installing APK and make system
First developed for i9300 now multidevice testing!!!
CWM 220.127.116.11 CF1.5 compatible (No official CWM)
ICS & JB Compatible
Needs root and busybox
Executer Recovery is an application which you can flash the recovery method whether any file in zip format, (tar, tar.md5, img, bin kernel and modem only)
You can create lists of actions which can take more than a flash in a single reboot
For example would allow flash the rom zip, then the kernel, then the modem, then a modification to the toggles and after the 4 wipes.
This would make a single phone reset and boot the phone and the phone would have all finished flashing
I hope enjoy it
This WIDGET reboot your smartphone in the faster way.
- Reboot: your smartphone will be reboot
- Recovery: your smartphone will be reboot in recovery mode
- Fastboot: your smartphone will be reboot in fastboot mode
- Download: your smartphone will be reboot in download mode
This app requires root permission.
App without advertising
More from developer
This app will allow you to easily harness that system.
This app is shareware - the free version downloaded here can be upgraded to the full version via an in app purchase. The free version can only specify the filepath parameter. There is no time limit imposed by the app.
The full version can have a length of up to 3 minutes (maximum allowed by native method) and has access to all parameters.
This app is likely to require root access on devices. Root access is requested on app start - it is highly recommended that you allow root access, as this app probably won't work without it (the file will be 0 bytes in size).
When specifying the file path, the extension should be .mp4.
Voluntary translations requested! If you want to translate this app into your language, please contact me :)
With this app you can quickly empty that folder, choose to empty it on boot and also have a notification appear when it fills up above a predefined level.
This app is opensource! See http://github.com/liamwli/LogEraser
This app allows you to change your devices ANDROID_ID value. It does this by using the secure settings API system.
To use this system, the app attempts to grant itself the WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS permission. If this fails, it'll prompt you to install it to the system.
The app includes a backup and restore feature, as well as a generate feature.
This app will provide you with a number of widgets to reboot your device in different ways.
● Normal Reboot
● Reboot Recovery
NOTE: You need to re-add the widgets when updating the app!
PLEASE LEAVE REVIEWS!!!!!!
NOTICE: If you get a no root error on your first try, then TRY AGAIN. This commonly happens because superuser is slow processing the request.
cyanogenmod, root, reboot, widget, root apps, apps, root, z4root, reboot, my, phone, custom, rom, recovery, cwm, giffgaff, liamwli
This app allows you to add any feature listed on the Google Developer website.
Using this app you can see apps on Google Play that would normally be marked not compatible with your device due to feature issues.
**THIS APP DOESN'T ADD THE FEATURE. NO AMOUNT OF PROGRAMMING CAN ADD TELEPHONY TO YOUR WIFI ONLY TABLET**
This app is opensource! http://github.com/liamwli/addafeature
Have you ever gotten into a text loop, where you are texting someone and the person wont stop replying?
Ever wanted to have a rest from texting, and tell the person texting you this?
Well, this app can do that for you!
No SMS, when enabled, will send a pre-defined SMS to the person who send you an SMS. It even comes with a system to stop it going in a loop if you feel like texting yourself ;)
How to use:
1. Click the Install button above & accept the permissions.
2. Open the app any way you see fit.
3. Type in a message into the text box and click the 'Save Message' button.
4. Click the 'Click to enable app' toggle button.
5. Ask someone to text you ;)
6. Watch as the app sends them a SMS!
2 of 3 permissions on this app are self explanatory:
Used to send the SMS when you receive one ;)
Used to detect when you receive a SMS :)
Used to obtain your telephone number, to prevent loops if you text yourself. Note that this app DOES NOT have the internet permission, so your number is NOT transmitted at all.