LiberEat makes food easy for everyone.
LiberEat supports Coeliacs (Celiacs), Vegans, those with food allergies and food intolerances, Flexitarians, Vegetarians and those avoiding foods they dislike. All special dietary requirements are supported here! 🥰
Find tasty recipes and local restaurants that are safe for your dietary requirements, browse food products and scan barcodes to identify ingredients and products you can or can’t eat.
🍔 Find Restaurants:
Liberate your dining-out experiences by finding restaurants that are suitable for Vegans, those with Coeliac Disease, Vegetarians, and many other food allergies and intolerances.
🧁 Find Tasty Recipes:
Look through hundreds of delicious recipes for vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, lactose-free, nut-free diets and more.
🍝 Find Food Products:
Browse, search and shop products that are gluten-free, vegan or ‘free from’ other ingredients (like nuts, dairy, lactose, wheat etc) to suit your dietary requirements and restrictions.
Simple steps to enjoy this app:
1. Log in and select your specific dietary requirements and location to tailor your experience.
2. Select the ingredients that you especially want to avoid.
3. Search recipes and places to eat out, or scan products.
😁 You no longer have to feel stressed, guilty, or unwell when you want to enjoy your experiences with food; hassle-free. LiberEat is here to support you.
For your special dietary requirements:
- 1,500+ restaurants and eateries
- 100,000+ food products - with an easy barcode scanner
- 350+ recipes, and more added frequently
EATING OUT (RESTAURANTS)
LiberEat is the only app that allows you to see the exact menu items you can have at listed restaurants. With over 1,500 venues of major restaurant chains including Pret a Manger, All Bar One, Harvester and Toby Carvery you’ll be able to find an eatery where everyone can find something suitable.
With over 100,000 UK food products across most major UK supermarkets listed, you can use the ‘product search’ or ‘barcode scanner’ function in the app. Whether you are in-store shopping or at home; you can check if a product is suitable for anyone with an allergy, intolerance or specific dietary requirements.
DINING IN (RECIPES)
We’ve got hundreds of recipe ideas that are filtered to show you which delicious meals everyone can have based on their individual dietary requirements.
In one free account, you can see exactly what family or friends can have, by creating multiple profiles. The app will show you the suitability of a product, recipe or menu items in restaurants.
Create your own unique profile or profiles for your whole family with a range of dietary options such as:
- Palm Oil
- Nut allergy
LiberEat covers the fourteen major food allergens with over eighteen additional subcategories.
ADDITIONAL BONUS FEATURES
- Map view and book now features for restaurants
- Create your shopping list and export it to your email
- Create profiles for your whole family in one free account
- No advertisements, no in-app purchases
- Save your favourite products, recipes and restaurants so you can find them again easily
- Choose whether or not to include products that ‘May Contain’ allergy ingredients.
- Contribute your own recipes to the growing library for the LiberEat community to enjoy.
- Follow recipe contributors to get their latest recipe inspiration ideas
This app and the information that it contains does not constitute medical advice and should not serve as the basis for any medical decision by you or anyone else. Please consult with your doctor or dietitian should you have questions. We always recommend you read the product label and ask about allergy information at restaurants before consuming any product.