It is totally free and only for GO Keyboard(with 10000+ colorful themes and 800+ emoji, emoticons and smiley faces)! No need to set up the keyboard background wallpaper.
Download and Enjoy it!
Get this FREE theme to make your emoji KEYBOARD more LOVELY and COLORFUL.
- This theme uses GO Keyboard. Please click the link to have it installed.
★How to Apply the Theme:
Download this theme and GO Keyboard.
Click into GO Keyboard Setting Page-> Theme -> Local -> Apply
More themes and more fun, click to FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/gokeyboard
For any question or suggestion, please FOLLOW US on Facebook or send us an email:firstname.lastname@example.org!
E pensando em seus clientes, a Liberty disponibiliza um aplicativo para oferecer tranquilidade, segurança e comodidade nos momentos em que vocês mais precisar.
Com o aplicativo Liberty Seguros você tem os seguintes serviços:
• Visualizar os dados de todas suas apólices
• Consultar os estabelecimentos e beneficios do Clube Liberty de Vantagens
• Ligar automaticamente para a central de atendimento caso seja a sua preferência
• Localizar as oficinas referenciadas Liberty mais próximas do local onde você está
Requires a rooted android phone!
* ROOT Browser/Explorer (Shortcut Included)
* ZIP Browser/Explorer
* Install/Uninstall System Applications (Shortcut Included)
* Install/Uninstall/Backup/Restore User Applications (Shortcut Included)
* Reboot into 4 different modes (Widget Included)
* Comprehensive device firmware and partition information
* Backup/Restore of System/Framework APK's images (Visual Style)
* Change CSC on Samsung Phones
* Internal/External SDCARD Support (external requires reboot or remount for initial detection)
* Configurable ROM Flash (requires support in the ROM ZIP, Config files are generated with "ROM Config Maker")
* Wallpapers (jpg and png smaller than 2048x2048)
* BootSounds (wav/ogg depending on the device)
* CWM/TWRP Recovery ZIPs
* APK files (install as system or user app)
* Kernels (zImage/boot.img) << If device is supported **
* Modems (modem.bin/radio.img) << If device is supported **
* Recovery (recovery.img) << If device is supported **
* TAR files containing kernels, modems and/or recovery << If device supported **
*** NEW ROM Customizer OTA ***
Multi Download, Multi Install, Push notifications, lots of coolness all over
*If your ROM is not supported you will see the general sections for te device which might not contain any stuff at all. Get your ROM devs on board to provide you with content :)
** If you are a rom/kernel developer and want your device supported, don't be shy to drop me an email :)
Exported file is named "romconfig-generated.xml" and is located on the root of your internal storage/sdcard
renaming this file to "romconfig.xml" and including it in the root of your ROM recovery ZIP will trigger the menu when the zip is selected to be installed through ROM Customizer
each option when triggered will create a blank file with the name configured as "key" in the configurator in the folder configured as "path" starting from the root of your internal/sdcard storage
In addition to a collection of third-party firmware firmware composite score tells you this, we will also display a Web page for your reference.
This is a port of un-ecm written in C by Neill Corlett.
.ECM is a popular compression format for PSX ROMS. It is currently unsupported by psx4droid; this tool converts them to .bin, a format psx4droid understands.
Need .ecm files? Find Playstation Roms with Rom Search Plus
-Use the menu button to add/remove particle initializers and modifiers. Multiple particle modifiers may be added of the same type.
-When editing a text box use enter/return to update the particle system with the new values.
-Custom particle textures can be loaded from external storage. Use "Load Textures" from the menu. Any textures with a .png extension found in /particlesystem/textures/ in external storage will be added to the particle textures drop down menu.
-When editing the particle system, if "Particle System Lifetime" is set to 0, the particle system will run continuously without resetting until a new option is set, so an Expire Initializer should be used. Otherwise, the particle system will reset after the specified amount of time in seconds has passed.
Requires access to read/write to external storage for using custom textures.
Requires a GLES 2.0 compatible device.
The default textures used can be found here: http://www.andengine.org/forums/tutorials/particle-effect-sprites-t178.html
Tested on a 2nd generation Kindle Fire and Droid X2
*Requires ROOT and BUSYBOX*
All of Android Devices(Phone,Phablet,Tablet...)
Android 3.0 or higher
[*] Settings [*]
WiFi Scan Interval
WindowMgr Max Events Per Second
Force GPU Rendering
Dalvik Heap Size
[*] Tweaks [*]
One-Touch Kernel Tweak
Governor Control(Custrom Kerenl)(Pro)
CPU Voltage Control(Custrom Kerenl)(Pro)
GPU Clock/Voltage Control(Custrom Kerenl)(Pro)
Battery Charge Control(Custrom Kerenl)(Pro)
System apps Remove/Restore
I/O Scheduler Settings
[*] Tools [*]
One-Touch Optimize(for low spec)
IMEI(efs) Backup/Restore(Specific Devices)
Kernel Updater(Specific Devices)
Recovery Updater(Specific Devices)
Make kernel update(flash) zip(Specific Devices)
Make recovery update(flash) zip(Specific Devices)
User apps and data Backup/Restore(Pro)
System app\'s data Backup/Restore(Pro)
Call logs Backup/Restore
[*] TWRP Manager [*]
TWRP One-Touch Backup
TWRP One-Touch Restore
TWRP One-Touch Wipe
TWRP One-Touch Installer
[*] Philz Touch Recovery [*]
Philz One-Touch Backup
Philz One-Touch Restore
Philz One-Touch Wipe
Philz One-Touch Installer
[One-Touch Kernel Tweak]
* Depending on the type of kernel is displayed and can use it.
CPU Suspend Scaling
Front Buffer Early Suspend Delay
CPU Idle Mode
Multicore Power Saving
Touch Wake Control
Fast Charge Control
SD card read ahead buffer size
Make kernel update(flash) zip
Make recovery update(flash) zip
[Specific Features] - [Galaxy S4]
[Specific Features] - [Galaxy S3]
[Specific Features] - [Galaxy Note 1]
[Specific Features] - [Galaxy Note 2]
[Specific Features] - [Galaxy Note 10.1]
[Specific Features]-[VEGA Iron]
That occurs while using this application developer are not responsible for any problems.
Using this program means that you agree with the statement above.
Own Your Risk!!
Description: This app allows you to create/edit/convert memory card files for use with PlayStation emulators on Android OS.
Disclaimer: The authors of this app are not responsible for any damage to your device or save files. This code is a work in progress so USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Open-Source GPL v3
Github-Issue or mail (adress see down)
Keywords: FPSce FPSe psx psone ps1 playstation sony memory card dex mcr
A quick and easy utility for managing memory cards for RetroArch, FPse, psx4droid and others. Easily convert DexDrive saves to work in either emulator, just open in PSX MC Manager and save. The process is automatic. Choose your preferred emulator format in the Preferences. Copy from card to card, create blank cards, delete and restore deleted saves if they are available and still valid, and edit save details like save ID, product code and region. Makes automatic backups of memory cards when you save.
With the widget you can assign one or more screens on your home launcher to be dedicated for usage inside the car.
Unlike Car Home applications, you still will have access to all other screens of your home launcher.
To access widget settings use application shortcut.
HOW TO USE
On any home screen press "menu", then "add", select "widgets" and choose "Car Widget" from the list of available widgets.
You might need to restart the device in order to widget to appear in the list.
* 4x4 widget
* 4,6 or 8 big shortcuts per widget
* 5 Skins
* Customization options: background color, opacity, font size and color, icons tint
* Replacement for "Car Dock" / "Car Home" applications.
* Custom icons and titles for shortcuts
* Icon pack support
Available shortcuts (can be expanded by installed applications):
* Direct dial/ message
* Directions & Navigation (Using Google Maps)
* Gmail label
* Music playlist
* Built-In Shortcuts - (InCar switch, Play/Pause, Next, Previous - Experimental)
Free version includes Trial of the features available in the Car Widget Pro.
Car Widget Pro features:
Automation for your car. Detects when you inside the car and adjusts settings of your phone.
Trigger (possible to combine all of the options):
* Power cable connected
* Headphones connected
* Bluetooth device connected
* Activity recognition
* Turn on Bluetooth
* Disable screen timeout
* Adjust screen brightness
* Adjust volume level of media
* Switch off Wi-Fi
* Route call to speaker
* Auto answer (Experimental)
* Autorun App
* Shortcuts in notification bar (Android 4.0)
- It's not possible to unlock the screen from widget
- It's not possible to switch to the specific screen from widget
- Not possible to switch GPS
CALL_PHONE (Directly call phone numbers)- used for direct call shortcut
WAKE_LOCK (Prevent phone from sleeping) - used to disable screen timeout
WRITE_SETTINGS (Modify system settings)- used to adjust brightness settings
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE and CHANGE_WIFI_STATE - connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi
BLUETOOTH and BLUETOOTH_ADMIN - required in order to switch Bluetooth state
(Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage) - Backup/Restore functionality
* On some devices you have option "Stay awake" (Under Settings -> Applications -> Development), you can enable it if your want to prevent phone from sleeping.
* Landscape mode: Not all launchers allow to use phone in landscape mode, just replace yours with alternative one that supports it (like LauncherPro or ADW).
You can find Car Widget Pro also in androidpit.com market.
(This marketplace has an option for PayPal)
Please exercise caution when using this application and do not manipulate your device while driving. Always pay attention to the road.
Be safe and backup everything either to local storage or cloud storage with automatic syncing!
If you don't know where to get your recovery files, just download directly from this app!
1 - Flash boot and recovery .img without even needing to go to recovery.
2 - Flash zip files. Option to wipe cache, dalvik and data when using TWRP or Philz recovery.
3 - Download and flash CWM, Philz, TWRP, Gapps, Franco Kernel, Stock Nexus Kernel (premium), and Stock Nexus Recovery (premium).
4 - Automatic Loki Patch when needed.
5 - Full nandroid backups/restores when using TWRP or Philz recovery.
6 - Backup/Restore kernel and recovery using Sdcard or cloud (Dropbox, Box (premium) or Google Drive (premium)).
7 - Automatic cloud synchronisation of backups between devices and desktops.
8 - Keep track of recently flashed items.
9 - Flash multiple files and build your flash queue.
11 - Flash from anywhere! Do you want to flash from your favorite File Explorer or Email app? No biggie, that also works together with Flashify.
This app is free but has a limit of 3 flashes per day. You can unlock the limit with a quick in-app payment.
Have you ever wanted to know the Country of Origin behind the label 'MADE BY SAMSUNG'? When the phone was manufactured? How frequently the phone was used? How many times it has been connected to the Charger? Do you want to know the Knox Warranty Void status without entering to the ODIN Download Mode?... Then this app is for you.
☆ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/phoneinfosamsung/
☆ XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2609045
★ 'Secret Codes'
- List all of Samsung secret codes (HiddenMenu) on your device. Note: You may need ROOT to launch secret codes (use 'Launch 0' method).
★ 'Firmware Browser'
- Browse for the stock firmwares available online, for your phone and for any other Samsung model.
- View firmware's details, and redirect to the SamMobile.com website for the download link.
★ 'Other Tools'
- 'CSC Changer': Change the CSC. WARNING: Changing the CSC will Factory Reset your device (wipe all user data). This tool requires root + multi-CSC stock firmware.
- 'CSC Verifier': It is Samsung built-in tool. Requires root + stock firmware.
- 'ServiceMode MAIN MENU': It is Samsung built-in tool. Requires root + stock firmware.
- 'S/N Decoder': Obtain information about Country of Origin and Manufacturing Date from Samsung serial number. You can enter serial number from ANY Samsung phone (including OLD phone, FEATURE phone and NON-SMART phone).
- 'IMEI Analyzer': Check the IMEI for the validity by calculating the Check Digit (according to Luhn algorithm).
★ 'Refurbishment Check'
- Supports ALL Samsung models (formerly '[Note 3] Fake / Clone Detector').
- 'Device Usage Counter'
★ 'CSC Code Lookup' (CSC - Consumer Software Customization, aka Sales Code, or Region Code)
You can search for the CSC code (e.g. XME or BTU), or the country/network name (e.g. Malaysia or Vodafone...).
★ Main Features: Displays the following information about your phone.
▪ GENERAL INFO:
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Phone Model
- Device Type
- Product Name
- Country of Origin
- Manufacturing Date
- Knox Warranty Void
▪ CSC INFO:
- Original CSC Code
- Firmware's CSC Code
- Active CSC Code
- CSC Country
- CSC Country ISO
- CSC Product Code
▪ DEVICE ID:
- Samsung Serial Number
▪ FIRMWARE INFO:
- Bootloader Version
- Baseband Version
- PDA Version
- CSC Version
- Kernel Version
▪ OS INFO:
- Build Number
- Build Fingerprint
- Build Description
- Build Date
- Android Version
▪ MISC INFO:
- Colour / Internal Storage
- Hardware / Board
- Platform / Chip
- Modem Board
- Hardware Revision
- Total RAM
- Screen (physical size in inches, resolution in pixels)
- Battery (technology, capacity in mAh, health)
- Mobile Operator Name / Mobile Network Code
▪ USAGE HISTORY:
- Headset Connect Counter
- Charger Connect Counter (root required)
- S Pen Detach Counter (root required)
Please be noted that S Pen Detach Counter is available for Galaxy Note series only.
NOTE: This app works properly with the Stock Firmware. On Custom ROM some info may not show correctly.
Now users can choose to use this ad-supported version or a donated (Plus) version.
For those who have donated to me, you can still update this app without ads.
But if you uninstall it and re-install again, you can not enter the donation key anymore.
In that case you can purchase the Plus version, then tell me your Order number so I can do the refund for you.
☆☆☆ Ability to Remove Ads and Export info to the SD Card (Plus version only) ☆☆☆
**** ROM IS FOR THE NEXUS S 4G ONLY ****
Get notification updates, change logs, and links to support links for AOSP's oICS NS4G ROM Application.
**** When you first open the App hit Menu -> Refresh to ensure the latest content! ****
Get notifications when the latest version of oICS is released!
To Enable/Disable Notifications Use the Menu!
I am NOT the Developer of the ROM, I simply developed this Application. AOSP is the Dev for the oICS ROM.
***Note, the Android Notification Push APK uses Location/GPS Permissions, but I have disabled all the Location calls in the Application I found. I am not "tracking" you and this is not TechJeeperIQ. I am working on getting rid of the Location permissions but it might take some time.***
This app requires busybox and root access. If you have any questions or concerns please email us at email@example.com
★ 300+ custom boot animations
★ Convert any animated GIF to a boot animation
★ Install boot animations from your SD card
★ Root file explorer (all features included)
★ Convert boot animations to animated GIFs
★ Preview boot animations
★ Randomize your boot animations (new boot animation each reboot)
★ Resize any boot animation and change the FPS
★ Backup/Restore multiple boot animations
★ Disable your boot animation for a faster boot
Some features are only available after an in-app purchase inside the app. You can also remove ads with a small in-app purchase. Your support is much appreciated.
Android has a few places where boot animations can be installed to. It may be that your install location isn’t correct. You can select different install locations by clicking menu >> Install Location inside the app. The app also can help you find your install location by clicking menu >> Preferences >> Find locations.
Please make sure that the boot animation matches the resolution of your device or is smaller. Re-sizing the animation doesn’t always work and sometimes causes a blank screen rather than a boot animation. Some manufactures (e.g. Samsung) don’t use the standard format for boot animations. For devices that do not support the original format you will need to install a custom kernel which supports the standard boot animation. Flashing this ZIP in recovery will fix the issue on most Sumsung devices. Please make a current nandroid backup before flashing. ROM Installer may be used to flash the ZIP file.
Unfortunately, We don’t own each Android device but we have tested installing boot animations on as many devices as we can. We will continue to do our best at making the install process as smooth as possible.
Current distros include Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, ArchLinux, Kali Linux, openSUSE and more coming soon!
* Kernel that supports loop devices (see http://linuxonandroid.org/working-devices/ for known working kernels and ROMs)
* Armv7 processor (Debian does work on Armv6 but other distros do not)
* As much free RAM as possible (you are after all installing a desktop OS)
--------------------Included in the app--------------------
* Installer for Ubuntu 13.04, 13.10, Debian 5 and 8, Kali Linux, Fedora 19, Arch Linux
* All future Linux distros I support
* Boot widget
* Linux Launcher
* Both Torrent and Normal download options
--------------------Need Help or more Info? --------------------
We offer a range of support channels to make sure all users get the help they need, please do not rate the app low if you have not tried to get support, what makes us different to other projects is we try VERY hard to give support to all users. The following methods are avaible:
*Wiki with FAQ and other useful pages https://sourceforge.net/p/linuxonandroid/wiki/Home/
*Live Chat via IRC http://linuxonandroid.org/irc/ (or #linuxonandroid-help on freenode)
*Forum support via http://forum.linuxonandroid.org/
*And Email support via firstname.lastname@example.org