- Automate connections to reputable hotspots where your device can connect to the Internet
- Find local WiFi hotspots nearly anywhere in the US
- Manage your WiFi connections, scan for known hotspots, add your own hotspots
- Browse the map of known hotspots or download more for other areas
- Save money by preventing usage of mobile data plans by connecting to high-quality WiFi
- Save time and let FreedomPop WiFi manage your WiFi connections
- Save battery life with our intelligent WiFi Radio Manager by disabling/enabling wifi when available.
- No advertisements
- No spam
- We don’t share your number with any third parties
Pair with the FreedomPop Free Calls and Text app for unlimited calling and texting over WiFi!
The SipFoize application can be used with all compatible VoIP providers and SIP servers, additional services are available when using a Foize VoIP subscription.
All you need to start saving money with SipFoize is a (flatfee) 3G data subscription or a WiFi network connected to the internet, and a subscription with a VoIP provider. The SipFoize application comes preconfigured for use with a Foize VoIP gateway, other VoIP providers can be configured without restrictions.
The setup procedure is easy and straight-forward, all settings can be configured in a user friendly menu.
Both 3G and WiFi connectivity are supported in SipFoize, enabling cheap calls wherever you are.
Due to the high rates providers charge for data traffic when roaming, it is advised to use a WiFi connection when using SipFoize abroad.
Some mobile network operators restrict or block VoIP traffic for 3G subscriptions, please check with your mobile network operator if this is the case.
Most VoIP service providers require that dialed numbers are in international format, please verify that dialed numbers selected from the handset address book are stored in international format.