Careerjet provides access to all the job advertisements from the internet in one simple search.
Job hunting couldn’t be easier and faster with Careerjet’s simple and easy interface, giving you access to all of Careerjet’s services such as uploading your CV/resume, saving your favorite searches and customizing your email job alerts.
Use Careerjet to:
- Search job ads by key words, location, company name
- View the job description without leaving the application
- Apply for jobs directly from your mobile
- Create email alerts to receive daily job ads matching your criteria
- Send jobs by email – to yourself or to friends
- Save your favorite searches
The Careerjet application is free and there is no need to register to use it.
This mobile version of Careerjet’s job search engine is available to you -anywhere and anytime. Your dream job won’t be able to escape from you this time!
Pick a career target to reveal knowledge and skill gaps between your target and your current job. And see what job opportunities exist for the career you've chosen.
How does this work
The careers and the career characteristics in this app are based on version 16.0 of the Occupational Information Network (O*NET) database. The interest quiz is based on questions and interest classifications in the O*NET Interest Profiler. O*NET is developed under the sponsorship of the US Department of Labor/Employment and Training Administration (USDOL/ETA) through a grant to the North Carolina Employment Security Commission. This app uses the information publicly provided by these organizations but is not endorsed by them in any way.
Version 16.0 of the O*NET database contains over 1000 occupations and related characteristics. Although this database is quite extensive, there are some minor gaps in characteristics for some of the careers. Where there are gaps, we have taken data from similar careers and averaged their characteristics to fill in the gaps. For each career listed, values for each interest, skill, and knowledge characteristic were taken from the O*NET database and were normalized across the reported values for that characteristic. This normalization resulted in scores ranging from 1 to 100 for each characteristic for each occupation.
To match careers to characteristics, each occupation's characteristic profile is compared to the characteristics specified and the overall % match is calculated. A perfect match would result in an overall score of 100%. Occupations with the highest characteristic match are listed first.
Qualifiers are treated differently. They are criteria that must be met for an occupation to be displayed. So, for example, if salaries "Over $50,000" is selected, no occupations with a salary lower than $50,000 will display.
More from developer
Let Liberty Mutual take the stress out of managing your insurance policy with our mobile app. Log in to securely view your policies, pay bills, and report and track claims. Be assured that your information is safe and protected by encryption technology.
MANAGE YOUR POLICY
Do you need to access your policy information while you are on the go? With the Liberty Mutual Mobile App you can take advantage of the following features and much more:
● Pay your bill
● View your policy
● View your auto insurance ID cards
● Update your contact information
● Go paperless
REPORT AND TRACK CLAIMS
With the Liberty Mutual Mobile App, you can report and track your claim anytime, anywhere. The app provides you with all the tools and information necessary to keep you informed about your claim at every step of the way:
● Report and track your claim
● Take and upload pictures of damage
● Search for auto repair shops and schedule a vehicle inspection
● Request a rental vehicle
● View repair estimates
● Track your vehicle repairs
● Check on your payment status
ACCIDENT SCENE ASSISTANT
Use the Accident Scene Assistant to capture information from the scene of a car accident or record damage that has occurred at your home. No login or internet connection is required.
You can now do the following with this simple tool:
● Take pictures of damage
● Take notes about the incident
● Collect contact information
● Map your location using GPS
● Use this information to submit your claim to a representative
CONTACT LIBERTY MUTUAL
Need assistance? Liberty Mutual is here for you. With the touch of a button, you can be on the phone with a customer service representative, a home or auto claims specialist, or 24-hour roadside assistance.
With Liberty Mutual RISE, guide your skier down the slope while avoiding the obstacles along the way as you collect the letters R-I-S-E. If you fall, remember that with every setback, there’s a chance to come back.
- RACE DOWN THE HILL: Try and time your jumps and somersaults off the hills perfectly, and then try to stick the landing.
- DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO R-I-S-E?: As you time your jumps off of the hills, try and capture the letters R-I-S-E.
- AVOID ANY SETBACKS THAT COME YOUR WAY: Try not to hit the rocks and any other obstacles that come your way as you head down the ski slope.
Please be sure to fill out our in-app survey and tell us what other sports you would like to see on the app. We will be updating this app based on your feedback.
Liberty Mutual understands how much you value your personal property. We created Home Gallery app to help you quickly and easily build a virtual inventory of your belongings.
With Home Gallery app, simply start snapping photos or scanning barcodes as you move through your rooms and assign details to each item right on your Android phone. Soon you’ll have a complete, accurate list of all your belongings, including their pictures and receipts. Everything is conveniently stored on your Android phone, and you can easily export your inventory via email as an attached file. Liberty Mutual respects your privacy and will not access this information.
With Home Gallery app, you can:
● Add photos and details for up to three properties
● Quickly take multiple photos of your belongings
● Add item details or scan item barcode for images and descriptions
● Capture an item by importing photos from your Android phone
● Catalog each item by room and/or by category
● Assign purchase price, purchase date, and/or add receipt to each item
● Quickly browse a virtual gallery of your belongings
● Export your inventory as a CSV file or PDF with images.
Like most people, you’ve probably accumulated many possessions over the years. In the case of a loss or theft, having a home inventory is essential, whether you own a home or condo or simply rent.
Home Gallery app from Liberty Mutual will lend simplicity to your organizing efforts and is available to all users, even if you are not currently a policyholder.
Since 1912, Liberty Mutual has been helping people live safer, more secure lives. Home Gallery app is just one more way we help you protect the things that matter.