If you experience any issue please contact developer at firstname.lastname@example.org
General purpose mapping tools tailor-made for playing games. With this app, you can play keyboard/gamepad-only games with touchscreen, play touch-only games with physical gamepad/keyboard/mouse, play gamepad-only games with normal keyboard, or enter cheat code to supported games.
1. onscreen gamepad with:
- multi-touch (depends on device and OS)
- 4/8-way d-pad, up to 12 game buttons, 2 analog sticks
- resizable and customizable buttons layout
- fully configurable buttons mappings
2. re-map physical keys
3. save key/button mappings to profiles
4. full qwerty keyboard
5. create macro to perform autofire, combo keys, action sequence, and text input with single button hit
6. emulate Touchscreen action, even work with devices with no touchscreen (e.g. Android TV Box) (need root)
7. emulate real Analog Joystick (need root, and OS joystick support)
8. emulate Virtual Mouse (need root)
IMPORTANT: Make sure SELinux is disabled when using root-only features on Android 4.3+ devices
This app allow user to control games with:
- Mouse (need root)
- BluezIME-compatible BlueTooth keyboard/controller
- OS-compatible BlueTooth keyboard/controller (e.g. keyboard/controller connected to OS 4.2 as HID device) *
- OS-compatible USB keyboard/controller *
- virtual controller emulated from 3rd party tools (e.g. Moga Universal Driver system-mode, Sixaxis bypass-ime mode) *
- Xperia Play touchpad in Gingerbread (need root)
- built-in gamepad of various gaming devices
* reading analog input requires root access unless connecting controller through BluezIME
This app is originally provided as an add-on for our emulators, but now works with many other apps. Not all apps are compatible, so please test during the trial period.
For best compatibility we recommend using BluezIME-compatible controllers when physical controller is needed. Some compatibility issues can be solved with the help of root features, please contact us when having problem.
How to call up GameKeyboard
- enable "Settings->Use HotKey" then use [Vol. Up]/[Mouse Middle] as hotkey
- enable "Settings->Use Hotspot" then tap on hotspot screen corner
Limitation of Standalone Mode
At the moment Qwerty is not supported and unwanted key/button input may not be filtered. Please switch back to Soft Keyboard mode or email us when having problem.
To user of original GameKeyboard
Thanks for your support, we are very sorry that we can no longer update the the original version. If you find this app useful, please purchase this version.
All mentioned game titles and screenshots are property of relevant companies. We are not affiliated with the developers or publishers of these games.
The Arduino Bluetooth Joystick comes to help in the implementation and usability of their prototypes, allowing your Android smartphone becomes a control. With this you will be free of extra spending to the development or purchase of wireless controllers, just by using the application.
The application has been tested with the Bluetooth module HC-05 and HC-06 both available at various online shopping sites, costing less than $ 10 each.
Vídeo - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dGccTmJeQ0
Code - http://felipeporge.com/files/ArduinoExtras.rar
How to use:
Each botton sends a character or string. You can customize all the buttons to send the best data for your project. You also can send the accelerometer data.
This is still the first version of the application.
PLEASE IF YOU FIND ANY FAILURE OR QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT U.S. THROUGH E-MAIL email@example.com
• Play console games anywhere
• Control emulators on your TV, Tablet, or Phone
• Supports up to 4 players
• Use Bluetooth or Wifi to connect your devices
• Download new controllers or create your own with BT Controller Editor
1. Open BT Controller on the device that will run the emulator
2. Click Start Host
3. Follow the directions to enable the BT Controller Keyboard and then activate it
4. Open BT Controller on the next device that will be used to control the emulator
5. Press connect and then select the Host device
6. Open an emulator on the Host device
7. Use the emulator settings to map the BT Controller buttons to the emulators buttons
Instructions can also been seen on youtube
With this app you can create touch profiles for DroidMote in very simple way.
The touch profiles are compatible with DroidMote Server for Android, for Windows and for Linux.
You can map the software gamepad of DroidMote or any other hardware controller (bluetooth, wireless or wired).
DroidMote Client sends the commands received from an hardware controller to the DroidMote Server.
It is understood that the hardware controller must already work on your client device regardless of DroidMote Client.
The touch profiles created with the app "Touch Profile Creartor" will be loaded into DroidMote Client.
DroidMote Client, via the touch profile loaded, turns your hardware controller commands into actions touch on the remote device where you installed DroidMote Server.
Watch this video for an example: http://youtu.be/BM6W3Dq_yqQ?t=2m3s
Load the screenshot of your game
Map the buttons
Load the touch profile created in DroidMote Client
Enjoy the remote game with your hardware controller
USB host is a very powerful feature of recent Android based smartphones and tablets, but on many firmwares (both stock and custom) the feature is somewhat broken.
For example, at launch the Galaxy Nexus told all the apps and the Market that it supported USB host, but USB host did not actually work (this was fixed in the Android 4.0.2 update). This broke several apps.
That is just one example of many. There are even cases where OEMs advertise USB host support, but the device does not support it at all. It appears as if USB host support isn't tested by Google or the OEMs when they push out new firmwares and devices at all.
As we cannot depend on Google or the OEMs to correctly provide information regarding USB host support, and the Android framework will regularly lie about it to both the Market as well as Android apps, this application was created so you can test your device's USB host capabilities for yourself.
If you allow it, the app will also submit your results to my website, so together we can create a complete database of devices and firmwares and their USB host support.
This tool may also come in handy for those porting firmwares.
- Android 2.3.1 or newer
- (Optional) Root
- USB OTG cable (unless your device has a fullsize USB port)
- USB memory stick, or another USB device to test the connection with
The result database is available here:
The discussion thread on XDA-Developers can be found here:
:: Configurable camera URLs
:: Joystick Modes: Default & Simple Modes or use your orientation sensor.
:: Provides both direction and acceleration to give you complete control (default joystick).
:: Display sensor and other data from robot / microcontroller.
:: Up to 8 additional commands.
:: Configurable Bluetooth connections & packet interval.
:: Supports most microcontrollers.
:: Sample Arduino Sketches provided (below link).
:: Small device screen size friendly (optimal on tablets or large phones).
Technical Stuff - There are two joystick modes:
:: Default Joystick Mode:
Moving the ball around generates X+/- and Y +/- which can be used to interpret both velocity and direction. These are packaged and sent in the following format: sX=val,Y=vale i.e. sX=75,Y=55e where 's' indicates the start and 'e' indicates the end. In this mode, when you press a Command Button, values are sent in the following format: sC=[val]e (i.e. For Command #2 sC=2e is sent) where 's' indicates the start, 'C' indicates it is a command button, '2' is the value that you want to parse and 'e' indicates the end. These values can be parsed to have your robot move and perform additional tasks. (sample Arduino code provided at link below)
:: Simple Joystick Mode:
Tap arrows to generate single character values depending on the arrow you tapped (i.e. the top arrow sends U). Values generated are: U (up), D (down), L (left), R (right). Tapping the center of the joystick sends an S value (stop). Tapping any of the command value sends the respective command number. i.e. tapping Command Button 3, sends 3. In this mode, your micro-controller code can be simplified as need only parse single character values.In this mode, when you press a Command Button, values are sent as single characters in the value of the Command Button. i.e. If you press Command Button 3, the value 3 is sent. (sample Arduino code provided at link below)
:: Other Stuff:
Lite Version: This version has all the features of the Pro version. However, Bluetooth data will be sent as '9's. i.e. 'sX=9,Y=9e' and 'sC=9e' (or 9's in Simple Joystick mode) which will provide you with enough to determine if this app is right for you. The Pro version has full functionality enabled, and can be yours for less than the cost of a coffee.
Note: Orientation sensor joystick mode may not work on all devices. Screen re-sizing may have issues on very small phones.
There are many affordable Bluetooth modules available on various auction and overseas sites. Details can be found at the below URL. If you have any suggestions or feature requests, I would like to hear them. If you like BT Bot Control, please rate it.
Update: WiFI Bot Control is now available. Control your robots like you do in BT Bot Control, but over WiFi!
More information, sample Arduino code etc. http://www.plastibots.com/index.php/2013/03/07/btbotcontrol/
Als Schalter dienen sämtliche Produkte unseres Partners Intertechno Funk- Technik aus Österreich die seit 1995 vertrieben werden.
Ab März 2015 im Elektro-Fachhandel und Baumarkt erhältlich.
Mehr Informationen unter:
Controls direction and speed and can show a measure of distance to the nearest object.
It can control robot arm
Bluetooth terminal also included (for debug purposes)
Designed to control the Starter Kit V2.0 Makeblock, but you can control any other device.
Recommend to check compatibility with An2An Remote (Demo) before purchase.
Please contact us for any problem (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Turn your wired controller into an wireless controller.
- If you have a phone with built-in game controller (e.g. Xperia Play, Nvidia Shield, Droid X360, JXD S5110, Yinlips G18A), you don't need to buy controller for other devices.
- When the target device cannot connect to a game controller directly (e.g. no OTG, Firmware unsupported, unrooted), you can use another compatible device as a "bridge".
- An2An Remote (Demo) 3.0.0+ (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.locnet.an2an.demo)
- Transmitter devices with OS which supports analog joystick (typically OS 3.1+ devices)
- Rooted Receiver device with OS which supports analog joystick (typically OS 3.1+ devices)
1. Install and setup An2An Remote
2. Install An2An Joystick to Transmitter device, restart transmitter app if running.
3. Enable "Use Root Features" on Receiver device, and grant root permission.
4. Connect An2An Remote normally and start using.
After connection the application checks modem Bluetooth connection status and with one button click allows to pair or unpair your HPT Radio.
Want to customize your controls in advance mode? Just select that tab to see a list of installed compatible games and you’ll be able to easily assign keyboard and HID commands to specific buttons on the controller. This is an ideal way to take games or software that only have Keyboard support or limited controller support, and easily transfer control to the PlayPad. After customizing your controller setup for your favorite game, you can easily save and create new profiles.
If you experience any issues or need help setting up the PlayPad, PlayPad Pro or Playground, please do not hesitate to contact us at 888.444.6956 and a Nyko customer service representative can help resolve any issues you may have.
Please Note: This update does not include any touch mapping support. Nyko’s original solution for Touch Mapping was made incompatible following the Android 4.1 update. We are still examining if it is possible to do touch mapping within the current version of Android. We will update further if and when we discover a working solution.
Please continue to send us your feedback and any issues you experience as it helps us to improve the Nyko Playground experience. Expect more frequent updates from us in the future.
Enter “BlueRoad Trial” in the search bar.
BlueRoad understands when you are driving by the monitoring of accelerometers. No GPS or Internet connection are required.
Auto Bluetooth® control
With BlueRoad you can keep the Bluetooth® off. It will be activated automatically when you get in the car.
Safety on the road
No more distractions. Incoming SMS and new notifications (like WhatsApp and Gmail messages) will be read out loud by BlueRoad.
BlueRoad can reduce the battery drain and the electromagnetic radiations because activates the Bluetooth® only when it needs.
• Automatic Bluetooth activation in car.
• Reading of incoming text (SMS) messages with speech synthesizer.
• Reading of new apps notifications (like WhatsApp messages, Gmail, etc.) with speech synthesizer.
• Automatic WiFi switch off when you get in car.
• Bluetooth button for open Google Now instead of Voice Dialer.
• Fiat Blue&Me support.
• Music autoplay in vehicle.
• Ringtone at the max volume in vehicle.
• Music at the max volume in vehicle.
• App launch in vehicle.
• RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED is used to activate the activity recognition when the phone is switched on.
• ACTIVITY_RECOGNITION permit the activity recognition with the Google Play Services.
• BLUETOOTH and BLUETOOTH_ADMIN permit the Bluetooth control.
• ACCESS_WIFI_STATE and CHANGE_WIFI_STATE permit the WiFi control.
• RECEIVE_SMS and READ_SMS are used to read the incoming SMS.
• READ_CONTACTS allow to read the information about the contact who has sent the SMS.
• RECORD_AUDIO allow to record the voice for the reading confirmation request.
BlueRoad needs the "Google Location Services" active.
In case of problems, before posting a negative comment, please contact me via email or through the Google+ community. I'm always available!
Beta tester community
Special thanks to the beta-testers: Daniele Santone, Chiara Ceschia, Stefano Scardovi, Amedeo Amaducci, Alessio Santin, Matteo Luigi Riso, Carmine Colamonici, Salvatore Oscurato, Michele Mattarozzi, Haojie Yang and Nicola Carpani.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by BlueRoad is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
If you have no experience with DOS emulators, please read our Getting Started Guide first ( http://goo.gl/aTDElz ).
NOTE: Your device should have at least 50+MB of storage space and at least 256MB RAM to run DosBox. Copy your old DOS games onto your device or SD card and start playing!
★ FASTEST DOS/Windows Emulator for Android
★ Voodoo 3dfx Glide Support
★ Pentium MMX Instructions!
★ Full analog controller support (mouse and joystick emulation) [Android 3.1+]
★ Support for playing many Windows 9x games!
★ Network Gaming! - Play network DOOM/Warcraft II, etc. with your friends on your LAN!
★ Mixed Mode Audio support (ie. bin/cue + OGG/MP3 audio)
★ MIDI Sound Emulation
★ IPX Networking Support
★ Sliding "QuickMenu"
★ Transparent Hide-able ActionBar
★ Mappable Virtual On-Screen Buttons
★ Based upon latest DOSBOX SVN
★ Universal Button/Controller Support (Wii, Xbox360, Game Gripper, PS3, Xperia Play controllers and more!).
★ Game Profiles Manager
★ Absolute Finger & Pointer tracking, use DOS applications intuitively on a touch screen! (experimental)
★ Gestures Support
★ Customize DOS Game Covers/Icons in Profile Manager
★ Highly optimized port of the lastest DosBox version. ARMv7 & NEON processor optimization for enhanced speed
★ Use DPAD and Optical Trackpad as mouse/joystick.
★ Virtual Mouse emulation mode, with left & right click!
★ Mappable hardware & virtual buttons.
★ Virtual Multi-Touch *Analog* Joystick emulation!
★ OPTIMIZED & FAST!! ( http://goo.gl/Tt7X5 )
★ Switch to portrait or landscape mode without restart!
★ Multiple Stretch/Scaling options.
★ Supports external USB/Bluetooth mice & joysticks [Android 3.1+]
★ Supports Right Click on Trackpads & mice. [Android 4.0+]
★ Full ASUS Transformer keyboard & trackpad support.
★ Nvidia Shield support!
★ Can be used with any 3rd Party Keyboard replacement to emulate DPAD or Cursor Keys (our GamePad, or HackersKeyboard is recommended).
★ Full Jelly Bean (JB) and Lollipop support (Android 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 5.0).
To Enable Cursor/Arrow Keys:
Use any 3rd party Android Input Method (Keyboard) replacement. Highly recommend the free HackersKeyboard, which supports transparency, cursor keys and Function Keys or you can try the Free 'GamePad' keyboard. With DosBox Turbo, there is no need to pay extra for virtual cursor keys and/or gamepads.
Q. Where is the settings button?? (or How can I access the settings menu)?
A. You have three easy ways of accessing the DosBox Turbo Settings Menu.
1. From Landscape Mode: from close to the top margin, swipe down to show the ActionBar. From the action bar, you can access the settings menu as well as many other options.
2. From Portrait Mode: The actionbar will always be visible, and you can just access the settings menu by clicking the (3 dots) at the top.
3. From either Portrait or Landscape: Place your finger near the left margin and swipe right, you'll have access to the DosBox QuickMenu.
Q. Wheres the FAQ?
Q. Can it run Fallout?
A. Yes, check out this video: http://youtu.be/lTruSMVWvYw
Q. Can it run Daggerfall?
A. Yes, check out this video: http://youtu.be/CBi0joFymSY
Q. Can it run Windows and play Windows Games?
A. Yes, if you have a fast/modern device. Please see the FAQ & watch this video: http://youtu.be/f21K1Exq2jA
Q. How do I install the Profile Manager?
Click "Install Profile Manager" in the settings menu.
Q. How do I use the new Profile Manager?
** Note, please update to the latest 2.0.0 DosBox Manager.
If your device is not compatible or have other problem please contact developer at email@example.com
- simple and easy to use
- edit touch points over captured screen or directly over games screen
- emulate up to 5 simultaneous touch points
- pan camera with mouse, map mouse buttons, and hide mouse cursor
- save game profiles and exchange with other users
- work with any input devices support by OS (e.g. Xperia Play Touchpad, USB XBox 360 Controller), Bluez-IME (e.g. Wiimote, iControlPad, PhoneJoy, iPega), or "system mode" of connecting tools like Sixaxis Controller (PS3) and Moga Universal Driver
- work with devices which have no physical touchscreen
This application allows you to automatically launch other applications when your Android device makes a BT (BT = Bluetooth) connection. It can also launch apps when a wired headset is plugged into the phone jack. In addition to this the application keeps track of the last known latitude and longitude where your Android disconnected from your BT device (only if GPS was enabled at that time). Works great with Pandora. (Note: This app can only launch another application but will not interact with the opened application)
Search Terms:Bluetooth Launch, Application Launch, Application Start, Car Mode, Stay Awake, Unlock Screen, Keyguard, Brightness, Volume, Delay
Search Terms:Bluetooth Launch, Application Launch, Application Start, Car Mode, Stay Awake, Unlock Screen, Keyguard, Brightness, Volume, Delay